Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,183 members, 7,884,115 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 01:29 AM

The Tyra Banks Show - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / The Tyra Banks Show (7970 Views)

List Of Celebrities At The Emmy Awards - Tyra Banks Topping Our Chart / Tyra Wants You / Tyra Banks: America Next Top Model (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Tyra Banks Show by hotangel2(f): 11:23pm On Mar 28, 2006
yes i watched it. she was just being real. That's wat fat women go thru.

Did u watch the one she acted like a prostitute?
Re: The Tyra Banks Show by Eastcoast(f): 11:28pm On Mar 28, 2006
Are you talking of the one where she went to a men's strip club or something like that? if it was that one, i did. U know why she keeps doing these things, it is just to gain more viewers. you know, everyone wants to know how she will play it out.

As for the fat suit own, it is very very real. that is what pple go thru'.
Re: The Tyra Banks Show by hotangel2(f): 11:31pm On Mar 28, 2006
Yeah that one. I thought it was fake when she started saying "i can't do this, i just cant". I was like biittch do watever u gon do n stop wasting my time.
Re: The Tyra Banks Show by Eastcoast(f): 11:43pm On Mar 28, 2006
that's what i'm talking about. i don't know why tyra likes to pretend at times.afterall she was a victoria secret model. she even poses nude. she is so unreal. i;m not a hater but, she fakes most of her happiness and tears.
Re: The Tyra Banks Show by Radiant(f): 11:46pm On Mar 28, 2006
lol, hot angel who said she's not healthy? we talkin 'bout excess adipose tissue  grin and u shud prolly join her burn 'em up since u said u fat as well  grin
Re: The Tyra Banks Show by hotangel2(f): 11:54pm On Mar 28, 2006
Radiant:

lol, hot angel who said she's not healthy? we talkin 'bout excess adipose tissue grin and u should prolly join her burn 'em up since u said u fat as well grin

Seriousy spleaking, i dont see any adipose tissue in that lady. As long as she doesn't have excess body fat, it's healthy. Bones are bad! Ya best believe that.
Re: The Tyra Banks Show by Radiant(f): 12:08am On Mar 29, 2006
lol! Angel sweetie no hard feelins gurl smiley neway, my best wishes to "the fat people community" but y'all plz remember dat the "slim" ones have to eat as well grin just kiddin
Re: The Tyra Banks Show by luvu567(f): 12:10am On Mar 29, 2006
I never said she was fat I said she gained A LOT OF WEIGHT(which she did).  And she didnt look unhealthy when she was still modeling.
Re: The Tyra Banks Show by chinani(f): 12:39am On Mar 29, 2006
hot-angel:

Did u watch the one she acted like a prostitute?
You mean the episode she dressed like Paris Hilton? Ha! grin I kid, I kid.

luvu567:

she has gained A LOT of wieght!!!!!
You're right. I noticed that too, but I kind of like the weight on her. But did ya'll used to watch when she was always on Oprah back in the days? Well at the time she claimed "I'm a big girl. They have to shave my thighs in photoshop." She was basically saying that her (black) figure was too curvy & even watching her weight people weren't satisfied.

Radiant:

TYRA is doin this show to still maintain her fame and her name "Tyra Banks".she isn't doin this show because she really likes anyone, this is all political my dear.I think Tyra has a kind heart tho' but d hell no that is not why she's doin d show. I remb d "sisterhood" thingy she started, inviting all 'em sis like mary J, eve n d rest of 'em. these r all camo girl, she's trying to get as close n friendly as possible to people so can be accepted n loved.

That sisterhood nonsense is so wack. I can telling she's fronting when she mentions it but I had NO IDEA that she went so far as to invite celebs that she isn't even friends w/ on her show. Damn shame. It really is b/c Tyra does good things like starting a summer camp to promote self esteem which is targeted to inner city girls. (I think the grls might get to go for free.) I give her props for the good things she does but she needs to chill at times. It only makes her look foolish. undecided
Re: The Tyra Banks Show by gem87(f): 2:17am On Apr 07, 2006
dunno y people don't appreciate good stuff
she talks about issues that every woman can relate too at some point in her life
it's good and i'm proud of her
please be positive and encouraging
Re: The Tyra Banks Show by cabali(m): 9:52am On Apr 07, 2006
what experience does she have to fit in that role, how old is she? she should just stick to the runway cos she is boring and too loud, very unsober and fake, believe that!
Re: The Tyra Banks Show by Eastcoast(f): 1:03pm On Apr 07, 2006
thankyou cabali
Re: The Tyra Banks Show by 1Lola(f): 7:34pm On May 05, 2006
I LUV ME SOME TYRA , AND I LOVE THE TYRA SHOW I DONT THINK THAT SHE IS BEING FAKE AT ALL , OPRAH ON THE OTHER HAND ISTHE MOST FAKEST PERSON ON EARTH,,,,,,THE ONLY DIFFERENCE IS OPRAH IS RICH AND SHE GIVE OUT FREE STUFF THATS ALL THAT DOES NOT MAKE HER REAL, i CANT STAND THE OPRAH SHOW
Re: The Tyra Banks Show by Ciaralover(f): 12:31am On May 06, 2006
OOH yea Lola i hate oprah with Passion too!!
Re: The Tyra Banks Show by bluenubian(f): 8:00am On May 06, 2006
im glad these are jus ur opinions not reality
Re: The Tyra Banks Show by eveseh(f): 9:41am On May 06, 2006
i love it
Re: The Tyra Banks Show by bluenubian(f): 12:05pm On May 06, 2006
@eveseh
the less than 5 words girl
Re: The Tyra Banks Show by eveseh(f): 12:06pm On May 06, 2006
\
bluenubian:

@eveseh
the less than 5 words girl

cheesy tongue tongue tongue tongue,that's the way it is tongue
Re: The Tyra Banks Show by bluenubian(f): 12:07pm On May 06, 2006
girl, ill celebrate when i see 6 words from u grin grin wink
Re: The Tyra Banks Show by eveseh(f): 12:09pm On May 06, 2006
bluenubian:

girl, ill celebrate when i see 6 words from u grin grin wink

ok,

i love to watch tyra show it's great.

and if u wanna watch u can check on this site,www.youtube.com u can just
spell her name and u will come to her show and more about her

guess u can now tongue tongue cheesy
Re: The Tyra Banks Show by bluenubian(f): 12:11pm On May 06, 2006
yeepeeh
Re: The Tyra Banks Show by eveseh(f): 12:17pm On May 06, 2006
are u now celebritying for me?
Re: The Tyra Banks Show by bluenubian(f): 12:18pm On May 06, 2006
i sure am
Re: The Tyra Banks Show by tomi29: 3:18am On Aug 14, 2006
please be realistic. If you hate oprah that's fine but to say that she's fake - that's bullshit. You don't stay on top of your game for 20 years by being fake. You must have something going for you and you definitely have to be real.
As for Tyra Banks show I have never been able to watch the show for more than 5 minutes. It bores me to tears and her tears and oversensitivity act just get on my nerves.
However time will time if she has something to offer. Just because I can't stand the show doesn't mean it's not good
I don't watch oprah too often either. Too much sexual abuse and weight issues going on and I'm tired of seeing the lady psychologist she always brings on the show. However I still give her props. Man, there are many talk show hosts out there, however not many stood or can stand the test of time and not one can be called either a billionaire or "powerful".
Re: The Tyra Banks Show by Ciaralover(f): 1:13am On Aug 15, 2006
Sometimes Tyra do act fake, when Mary J Blidge was on there i could see that she didnt even want to be there, I think she hates Tyra, When Queen Latifah was on there she was enjoying herself but the fact that they went to play Basketball outside was stupid to me.
I also didnot like the fact that she had the idea to talk about the germs in make up when she use it everyday, and the fact that she had to tell us that she has real breast by taking some stupid Exam. The real episode was the one with naomi Cambhell.

But i dont think she want publicity, bcuz look at ANTM, many people see that show, when i go to school everyone talks about the show!!
Re: The Tyra Banks Show by nike4luv(f): 1:16am On Aug 15, 2006
wat channel is this?
Re: The Tyra Banks Show by Nobody: 1:19am On Aug 15, 2006
I like it watch it everyday. But sometimes i dont like some episodes.

and nikky it comes on UPN in thr U.S.
Re: The Tyra Banks Show by nike4luv(f): 1:24am On Aug 15, 2006
i use sky! uk tyme?
Re: The Tyra Banks Show by Nobody: 1:29am On Aug 15, 2006
i dunno? lol
Re: The Tyra Banks Show by bluenubian(f): 2:43am On Aug 15, 2006
i hate the show with serious passion, she wasted all theat time getting made up to look like a stripper and she whimped out, the one time i decided to watch the show. she disappointed me. saw the episode when her crack addicted model friend came on. forgotten her name, but i thot it was soooo funny and stupid, the lady was as high as can be!!!
Re: The Tyra Banks Show by Nobody: 2:52am On Aug 15, 2006
lmfao u talkn bout Janice Dickinson? lmfaooo shes crazy
Re: The Tyra Banks Show by bluenubian(f): 3:06am On Aug 15, 2006
yeah janice, she was on the surreal life in VH1, she was soooo funny there too!!, i see she got her own show coming, i bet i ll be soo funny

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fair Skin Divas / Ankara Jacket / Newly Elected Pageant Executives Inaugurated, Call For Active Electoral Particip

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.