Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,770 members, 7,875,930 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:43 AM

The Spiritual Body!!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Spiritual Body!!! (309 Views)

Jesus Resurrected body A Spiritual Body Or Spirit Body / Did Jesus' Resurrected Body Change To A Spiritual Body At His Ascension? / What Is The Spiritual Implication Of Using Padlock With Key Or Key For Prayer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Spiritual Body!!! by Milezero: 3:49pm On Jan 05, 2023
God himself breathe into man the breath of life and man became a living soul!!!!
Man was just only clay(sand) and lifeless before God breathe into man the breath of life(spirit) being into man and man became a living soul
Genesis 2:7 And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.
After spending a lot of time on man's substance(body structure) before moulding the other members (body parts) ,God saw it was wonderful.
Even though,it was imperfect first of all,these parts would later grow and become perfect.
Psalms 139:15 My substance (body structure) was not hid from thee, when I was made in secret, and curiously wrought in the lowest parts of the earth.
139:16 Thine eyes did see my substance, yet being unperfect; and in thy book all my members were written, which in continuance were fashioned, when as yet there was none of them.
The lord God moulded man,then after finishing the moulding in secret,he breathe into man the breath of life.
It is just like an artist drawing an object on a piece of paper and later attaching various parts to that object before now bringing it into reality or manufacturing it.
When we humans were raw,God processed our body parts(members) and joined them to our body structure before now breathing into us the breath of life.
However,when man became a living soul,it wasn't too long before he died!!!
That breath of life which was God himself (eternal life ) left man(body) and man was alive to another life that was dead to God(sin).
Hence,the spirit (breath of life) would always return back to God (upwards) and the soul of man would appear before the Judgment throne to give account of what was done in the body on earth before man it returned back to the dust(died) !!
Ecclesiastes 3:21 Who knoweth the spirit of man that goeth upward, and the spirit of the beast that goeth downward to the earth?
The spirit of man goeth upward ie back to God!!!
When Jesus was about to die,he prayed Father into thy hand I commend my spirit!!!
Luke 23:46 And when Jesus had cried with a loud voice, he said, Father, into thy hands I commend my spirit: and having said thus, he gave up the ghost.
Thus,when the spirit left the body,mankind died to God and became alive to Satan.
In the garden of Eden that is what happened.
Satan decieved Adam and eve that they would not die which was true,but Satan didn't tell them the type of death!!!!
The death that they died was a spiritual Death!!!!
A death of God in them.so the eyes of the Flesh(body ) was now open to sin !!!
The opening of the eye to sin(life of Satan) represents death and a loss of spiritual connection of man to God totally!!!
This is why God now said ,the man is become one of us having know Good and evil,lest he take forth his HAND AND EAT OF THE TREE OF LIFE AND LIVE FOREVER,THE LORD GOD DROVE HIM OUT OF THE GARDEN!!!
Satan's plan haven being cast out of heaven was to corrupt God's home on earth so that sin can Live and reign eternally !
Satan was not ready to give up having being cast out of heaven since he was the origin of sin!!!
If Adam had ate of the tree of life,then death would have reigned immortally!!!
However,Adam was driven back to the land from whence he was taken representing death!!
This means the effect of death on the human body was to convert it back to the dust,a reversal of the life process that made him a living soul.
Since he lost eternal life by sin,he had become mortal than immortal as God planned him to be.
Today,the HOLYSPIRIT is the restored connection in the heart of believers of Christ with God.
The spirit of God is the network that helps us in this mortal body to communicate with God and also to pray and to hear from God.
That spiritual life begins to grow as we feed on God's word and overtakes the body itself the more we grow spiritually!!!
This entails that once we are baptized by the HOLYSPIRIT and fire of tongues,then the spiritual life enters into us and then the soiritu body is alive!!!
We can now see ,hear,smell,touch,taste spiritually just as we do in the physical body!!!
Then after sometimes,we also birth a new and this process means we become fruitful after utilizing the gifts of the spirit .
We bear the fruits of the spirit.
However,we must note that the flesh is an enemy to spiritual development and the sins in each member counters spiritual growth of the spiritual body.
This is why I am writing on this topic the spiritual body;!!
Just as the physical body has need of food ,clothing and shelter so also the spiritual body.
Just as the physical body is tender and starts to develop before becoming fully grown from babyhood to adulthood so also is the spiritual body!!!
Re: The Spiritual Body!!! by Kobojunkie: 4:09pm On Jan 05, 2023
Milezero:
■That breath of life which was God himself (eternal life ) left man(body) and man was alive to another life that was dead to God(sin). Hence,the spirit (breath of life) would always return back to God (upwards) and the soul of man would appear before the Judgment throne to give account of what was done in the body on earth before man it returned back to the dust(died) !!
■The spirit of man goeth upward ie back to God!!! When Jesus was about to die,he prayed Father into thy hand I commend my spirit!!!
Thus, when the spirit left the body,mankind died to God and became alive to Satan. In the garden of Eden that is what happened.
Satan decieved Adam and eve that they would not die which was true,but Satan didn't tell them the type of death!!!!
The death that they died was a spiritual Death!!!!
A death of God in them.so the eyes of the Flesh(body ) was now open to sin !!! The opening of the eye to sin(life of Satan) represents death and a loss of spiritual connection of man to God totally!!!
■This is why God now said ,the man is become one of us having know Good and evil,lest he take forth his HAND AND EAT OF THE TREE OF LIFE AND LIVE FOREVER,THE LORD GOD DROVE HIM OUT OF THE GARDEN!!! Satan's plan haven being cast out of heaven was to corrupt God's home on earth so that sin can Live and reign eternally ! Satan was not ready to give up having being cast out of heaven since he was the origin of sin!!!
■If Adam had ate of the tree of life,then death would have reigned immortally!!! However,Adam was driven back to the land from whence he was taken representing death!! This means the effect of death on the human body was to convert it back to the dust,a reversal of the life process that made him a living soul. Since he lost eternal life by sin,he had become mortal than immortal as God planned him to be.
Today,the HOLYSPIRIT is the restored connection in the heart of believers of Christ with God. The spirit of God is the network that helps us in this mortal body to communicate with God and also to pray and to hear from God. That spiritual life begins to grow as we feed on God's word and overtakes the body itself the more we grow spiritually!!!
■This entails that once we are baptized by the HOLYSPIRIT and fire of tongues,then the spiritual life enters into us and then the soiritu body is alive!!! We can now see ,hear,smell,touch,taste spiritually just as we do in the physical body!!! Then after sometimes,we also birth a new and this process means we become fruitful after utilizing the gifts of the spirit . We bear the fruits of the spirit.
However,we must note that the flesh is an enemy to spiritual development and the sins in each member counters spiritual growth of the spiritual body.
■This is why I am writing on this topic the spiritual body;!! Just as the physical body has need of food ,clothing and shelter so also the spiritual body. Just as the physical body is tender and starts to develop before becoming fully grown from babyhood to adulthood so also is the spiritual body!!!
1. Where did you get the story that the soul of man, made of clay, would appear before God's judgment throne before returning back to dust to perish? undecided

2. The statements in bold, where in scripture are these found? undecided

3. Where is the statement in bold taken from in scripture? undecided

4. Where in scripture are the bold texts taken from? undecided

5. Where in scripture are these claims of yours taken from? undecided

6. What spiritual body? What enemity between flesh and spirit? undecided

(1) (Reply)

Does The Bible Allow Christians To Worship On Sunday? / Please, Where Can I Find These Books? / This Is The Only Thing The Devil Fears

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.