Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,275 members, 7,887,799 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:01 PM

Does The Bible Allow Christians To Worship On Sunday? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Does The Bible Allow Christians To Worship On Sunday? (313 Views)

Nigerians In UK Engage In Praise And Worship On The Street Of Cannock (video) / Why Do Christians Worship On Sundays? / Villagers Flock To Worship 5-Legged Mutant Cow In Thailand (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does The Bible Allow Christians To Worship On Sunday? by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:10am On Jan 14, 2023
"Does the Bible allow Christians to worship on Sunday?"

The entire section of Rom. 14:1-12 is worth careful study.

Explore some of it as you continue to read at: http://ow.ly/89iX50MiORr

Re: Does The Bible Allow Christians To Worship On Sunday? by Jones4190(m): 10:40am On Jan 14, 2023
sabbath day is not on Sunday
Re: Does The Bible Allow Christians To Worship On Sunday? by fman(m): 11:38am On Jan 14, 2023
Proudly Seventh day Adventist!!
Re: Does The Bible Allow Christians To Worship On Sunday? by Kobojunkie: 4:21pm On Jan 14, 2023
fman:
Proudly Seventh day Adventist!!
Are you also an Israelite, living in the land of Canaan, Because the Law of Mosese which sets the Sabbath day apart from other days applies only to Israelites in the Land of Canaan? So those of you who cling to that Law and are not of His Israel insult God - Deuteronomy 30 vs 15 - 20. lipsrsealed
Re: Does The Bible Allow Christians To Worship On Sunday? by fman(m): 7:44pm On Jan 14, 2023
Kobojunkie:
those of you who cling to that Law and are not of His Israel insult God - Deuteronomy 30 vs 15 - 20. lipsrsealed
your opinion!!
Your issues!!
grin
Exodus 8 says remember the Sabbath day and keep it holy!
Re: Does The Bible Allow Christians To Worship On Sunday? by Kobojunkie: 7:51pm On Jan 14, 2023
fman:
your opinion!!
Your issues!!
grin
Exodus 8 says remember the Sabbath day and keep it holy!
And Deuteronomy 30 vs 15 - 20 is where God made clear that the Law which He gave to Moses applies only to the descendants of Israel in the Land of Canaan. So how can this be of my opinion and issues when you clearly reject what God stated of what He gave to Israel through Moses? undecided
Re: Does The Bible Allow Christians To Worship On Sunday? by fman(m): 8:12pm On Jan 14, 2023
Kobojunkie:
And Deuteronomy 30 vs 15 - 20 is where God made clear that the Law which He gave to Moses applies only to the descendants of Israel in the Land of Canaan. So how can this be of my opinion and issues when you clearly reject what God stated of what He gave to Israel through Moses? undecided
ok.
I worship the God of isreal
Re: Does The Bible Allow Christians To Worship On Sunday? by Kobojunkie: 8:13pm On Jan 14, 2023
fman:
ok. I worship the God of isreal
Are you born of the blood of Jacob, and living in the Land of Canaan then - Deuteronomy 30 vs 15 - 20? If you truly worship the God of Israel, then you should be able to boldly declare that indeed you live in the Land of Canaan and you are born from your mother's womb of the blood of Jacob. undecided
Re: Does The Bible Allow Christians To Worship On Sunday? by fman(m): 8:17pm On Jan 14, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Are you born of the blood of Jacob, and living in the Land of Canaan then - Deuteronomy 30 vs 15 - 20? If you truly worship the God of Israel, then you should be able to boldly declare that indeed you live in the Land of Canaan and you are born from your mother's womb of the blood of Jacob. undecided
calm down..
I just told you.
I worship the God of isreal
Re: Does The Bible Allow Christians To Worship On Sunday? by Kobojunkie: 8:21pm On Jan 14, 2023
fman:
calm down.. I just told you. I worship the God of isreal
The God of Israel, YHWH, said that only those who are of the blood of Jacob and/or living in the Land of Canaan can worship Him by His Law - Deuteronomy 30 vs 15 - 20. And my question again to you is were you born with the blood of Israel in your veins from your mother's womb and/or do you currently live in the Land of Canaan? Or do you instead think the God of Israel a foolish liar? undecided
Re: Does The Bible Allow Christians To Worship On Sunday? by orisa37: 8:23pm On Jan 14, 2023
THE BIBLE IS SPECIFIC ON WORKING FOR SIX DAYS AND RESTING ON THE SEVENTH DAY. WHICHEVER DAY YOU CHOOSE AS YOUR SEVENTH DAY FOR RESTING IS PLEASING TO GOD.
IN YOUR WORK AND REST, JUST BE ALWAYS RIGHTEOUS.
WORK AND PRAY .

1 Like

Re: Does The Bible Allow Christians To Worship On Sunday? by orisa37: 8:33pm On Jan 14, 2023
SUNDAYS ARE MADE FOR CHRISTIANS AND NOT CHRISTIANS FOR SUNDAYS.

1 Like

Re: Does The Bible Allow Christians To Worship On Sunday? by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:43am On Jan 15, 2023
"Scriptures dealing with the first day of the week."

Here are some verses that address the issue found at the following link: http://ow.ly/LmcF50MiOTX

Re: Does The Bible Allow Christians To Worship On Sunday? by orisa37: 8:34am On Jan 15, 2023
Yes Sir.
The VULGATE AND THE KJV ARE SCI-TECH GOODNESS OF THE SCROLLS AND THE SEPTUAGINT.

(1) (Reply)

How Would You React To This? / Bikini Church � End Time Church Share Pls / It Worked Like A Charm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.