Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,486 members, 7,964,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 03:20 AM

Mother Of Two Killed And Dismembered By Her Manfriend And His Ritualists Friends - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mother Of Two Killed And Dismembered By Her Manfriend And His Ritualists Friends (37064 Views)

Dismembered Body Of Missing Girls Found Near Home Of Man They Met On Facebook / Police Arrest Suspect Over Dismembered Body In Kubwa (graphic Photo) / Dismembered Body Of A Young Woman Found Dumped In Kubwa, Abuja (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mother Of Two Killed And Dismembered By Her Manfriend And His Ritualists Friends by BanyXchi: 5:48am On Jan 06, 2023
Creamcrest:
grin

Gbegiri and ewedu eating afonjas have done it again.

Always cover your head with the blood of Jesus when visiting states like Ogunstate.

Its the best place to study a course on organ harvesting or skull mining technology.

That's ironic coming from a ibo from the most terrorized afghanEastern region in the country. Every single time I check Facebook, it's new gory videos of ipob Ritualists cutting and hacking people in your forests. Focus on your shithole region.
Re: Mother Of Two Killed And Dismembered By Her Manfriend And His Ritualists Friends by 07kjb: 7:18am On Jan 06, 2023
Not even for a good money imagine human HEART for 50k
Hopeless set of people

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mother Of Two Killed And Dismembered By Her Manfriend And His Ritualists Friends by Nicepoker(m): 7:18am On Jan 06, 2023
BanyXchi:
that's iromic coming from a ibo.
We have lots of ethnic groups in the country. If I am not for the west meaning I am for the east. Try and be smart next time.

12 Likes

Re: Mother Of Two Killed And Dismembered By Her Manfriend And His Ritualists Friends by Crampyblood(m): 7:29am On Jan 06, 2023
Na beginning of the year Dem dey subscribe and/or renew their juju...
Abeg Waka with sense
Re: Mother Of Two Killed And Dismembered By Her Manfriend And His Ritualists Friends by Nobody: 8:23am On Jan 06, 2023
No cause for alarm.

Na just family business.

5 Likes

Re: Mother Of Two Killed And Dismembered By Her Manfriend And His Ritualists Friends by Racoon(m): 8:23am On Jan 06, 2023
Skull miners have done the unthinkable again. Rest in peace poor woman. No peace for your killers until their own blood is also shed and the start burning in hell.

3 Likes

Re: Mother Of Two Killed And Dismembered By Her Manfriend And His Ritualists Friends by yemzone(m): 8:24am On Jan 06, 2023
This state needs cleansing abeg.

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Two Killed And Dismembered By Her Manfriend And His Ritualists Friends by JAWBONE(m): 8:26am On Jan 06, 2023
What is Tinubu doing about the high rate of human ritual sacrifices in the South West??

A man that cannot bring this problem in his region under control cannot lead Nigeria

7 Likes

Re: Mother Of Two Killed And Dismembered By Her Manfriend And His Ritualists Friends by DispatcherLagos: 8:27am On Jan 06, 2023
Every Yoruba man dead or alive is a potential or practicing ritualist.

Know this and know peace

Modified....I think the Ogun state government is aiding and abetting this act. Because Ogun state is hell bent over increasing IGR and we know what desperation can cause

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mother Of Two Killed And Dismembered By Her Manfriend And His Ritualists Friends by sqlPAIN: 8:27am On Jan 06, 2023
Jennyclay:
Oh no! Not again! sad Not again! sad.

Why are men this heartless and wicked? sad. These ritual killers should be sentenced to death.

Women are endangered species in this country.

Rip to the departed soul sad.
I am a broke man and I won't stay away from relationship. Infact I am married and have two kids and still living in my father's house..
Re: Mother Of Two Killed And Dismembered By Her Manfriend And His Ritualists Friends by Fiscus105(m): 8:28am On Jan 06, 2023
gasparpisciotta:

The state government through the attorney general should write the state assembly to expedite action on ensuring that all ritual related killings are rewarded with death penalty.

And that such trials be quickly dispensed with

Even if judges give them death penalty, will gov execute them?

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Two Killed And Dismembered By Her Manfriend And His Ritualists Friends by riverbird: 8:28am On Jan 06, 2023
Na them undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mother Of Two Killed And Dismembered By Her Manfriend And His Ritualists Friends by FuckDModz: 8:29am On Jan 06, 2023
grin

Our Yoruba brothers and sisters are irredeemable.

How can people be so dumb and wicked?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mother Of Two Killed And Dismembered By Her Manfriend And His Ritualists Friends by AmazingELixir: 8:30am On Jan 06, 2023
lipsrsealed

Why the federal government have not still declared a state of emergency in Ogun state over entrenched and widespread ritual murders in that state still beats me hollow.

As per this extract I reserve my comment;

" the deceased friend, Ojo Omolara was able to identify it through the bra and underwear she put on since her head was already chopped off." undecided

2 Likes

Re: Mother Of Two Killed And Dismembered By Her Manfriend And His Ritualists Friends by Moneyboyz: 8:31am On Jan 06, 2023
Effect of poverty.
Re: Mother Of Two Killed And Dismembered By Her Manfriend And His Ritualists Friends by cardoctor(m): 8:32am On Jan 06, 2023
When will innocent blood stop being spilled recklessly in this our country? When?
Re: Mother Of Two Killed And Dismembered By Her Manfriend And His Ritualists Friends by blaise26abj(m): 8:33am On Jan 06, 2023
gasparpisciotta:

The state government through the attorney general should write the state assembly to expedite action on ensuring that all ritual related killings are rewarded with death penalty.

And that such trials be quickly dispensed with
Our government is complicit on all levels . There is no fear of the law . Death row prisoners are not executed because the governors are sanctimonious bastards that won’t sign death warrants . So signing the law doesn’t mean shit if they won’t follow through .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mother Of Two Killed And Dismembered By Her Manfriend And His Ritualists Friends by Richy4(m): 8:33am On Jan 06, 2023
This is really sad... Maybe the radio and TV broadcasting stations should do more in Ogun State by telling the indigenes of the state that one can't get rich by rituals but by hardwork...
They should invite native doctors, traditional rulers, psychologists, Police officers etc on their program..This is really getting out of hand..

3 Likes

Re: Mother Of Two Killed And Dismembered By Her Manfriend And His Ritualists Friends by MuMuOnBail: 8:33am On Jan 06, 2023
na wa ooo

Even Ogun state Juju don de wear I.D card for neck.
Government will soon issue them BVN, NIN and PVC.
Re: Mother Of Two Killed And Dismembered By Her Manfriend And His Ritualists Friends by asahnwaKC: 8:34am On Jan 06, 2023
When will government start clamping down on all these native doctors…. Black man too mumu.. native doctors in a hut wants to make you rich… embarassed..

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Two Killed And Dismembered By Her Manfriend And His Ritualists Friends by BaddestQueen(f): 8:35am On Jan 06, 2023
AWONJAAAA oooooo

she must be a yalaba mexlem

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mother Of Two Killed And Dismembered By Her Manfriend And His Ritualists Friends by paskal16: 8:35am On Jan 06, 2023
Afonja and their despicable genes
Spits

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mother Of Two Killed And Dismembered By Her Manfriend And His Ritualists Friends by gaspology(m): 8:36am On Jan 06, 2023
LILTJAY:
Mother of two killed and dismembered by her manfriend and his ritualist partners; Her heart and legs sold for N50k and N30k (Photo)

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2023/1/mother-of-two-killed-and-dismembered-by-her-manfriend-and-his-ritualist-partners-her-heart-and-legs-sold-for-n50k-and-n30k-photo-2.html
AFONJA grand sons skull mining association has done it again. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Two Killed And Dismembered By Her Manfriend And His Ritualists Friends by blaise26abj(m): 8:37am On Jan 06, 2023
DispatcherLagos:
Every Yoruba man dead or alive is a potential or practicing ritualist.

Know this and know peace

Modified....I think the Ogun state government is aiding and abetting this act. Because Ogun state is hell bent over increasing IGR and we know what desperation can cause
Every Igbo man dead or alive is a potential or practicing armed robber and drug lord .

Know this and know peace .

………going by your myopic statement

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Two Killed And Dismembered By Her Manfriend And His Ritualists Friends by LILTJAY: 8:37am On Jan 06, 2023
BanyXchi:
LILTJAY abeg no let these hateful bigots attack us, there are more of it going in their region.
i want it ogun state government to do something about it

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Two Killed And Dismembered By Her Manfriend And His Ritualists Friends by Shadysen: 8:38am On Jan 06, 2023
that part of the country is very dangerous, doing business with human's part, yoruba people are heartless especially yoruba muslim.

2 Likes

Re: Mother Of Two Killed And Dismembered By Her Manfriend And His Ritualists Friends by AfolayanBig(m): 8:38am On Jan 06, 2023
Some of This our Yoruba people are just daft.
Why are government leaders not doing anything about this?
Because they are the ones buying the body parts. Declare death penalty and you see this die away

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mother Of Two Killed And Dismembered By Her Manfriend And His Ritualists Friends by JoeNL22(m): 8:39am On Jan 06, 2023
Omowale Omoluabi obi we need security

2 Likes

Re: Mother Of Two Killed And Dismembered By Her Manfriend And His Ritualists Friends by hosemujica: 8:39am On Jan 06, 2023
The one wearing white be like Dino.
Re: Mother Of Two Killed And Dismembered By Her Manfriend And His Ritualists Friends by ZombieSlayer1: 8:40am On Jan 06, 2023
This is getting too much. And these are just the ones we get to hear about, meaning is much worse.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Hungry Nigerians Raid Truck Carrying Food Items In Abuja (video) / Residents Nab Man For Alleged Money Ritual (PICTURE) / RRS Arrests Six Kid-robbers In Oshodi (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.