Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,000 members, 7,931,444 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 05:22 AM

Mother Of Two Killed And Dismembered By Her Manfriend And His Ritualists Friends - Crime (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mother Of Two Killed And Dismembered By Her Manfriend And His Ritualists Friends (36946 Views)

Dismembered Body Of Missing Girls Found Near Home Of Man They Met On Facebook / Police Arrest Suspect Over Dismembered Body In Kubwa (graphic Photo) / Dismembered Body Of A Young Woman Found Dumped In Kubwa, Abuja (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mother Of Two Killed And Dismembered By Her Manfriend And His Ritualists Friends by BanyXchi: 6:38am On Jan 08, 2023
Sagamite:

I am calling you and your lineage out.

If you are not dumb, prove me wrong and show us your lineage are not baboons by showing us 10 posts you have made on NL that are incredibly smart.

You have made about 1180 posts, oya show me 10 that are intelligent and make me respect your parent's DNA.

If you don't, then you (and your lineage) are one of the numerous that is making the race the dumbest race on Earth.

Oya, chop, chop, show me just 10, reeetard!
STFU you dumb ass, it's obvious your ape lineage is dumb slave one.. You and your entire household are the dumbest degenerates on earth. Stop passing your frustrations and failures in life on others.

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Two Killed And Dismembered By Her Manfriend And His Ritualists Friends by BanyXchi: 6:41am On Jan 08, 2023
shantti:

I have a bucket ready for your wails after the election result have been announced. Tinubu go shit for him cloth. U r not ashamed. Supporting a man that poops on him self, I can't imagine how he will the stinking, tufiakwa.

I bet u smell like him. Self-poopers. I will supply diapers in case u and tinubu needs some. Afonja bastard. Skull miner. Even ur writeup is smelling like tinubus nyash. Bula bla
Gazette gagaraga. Idiot. Smelly fool. I am enjoying my ofe oha and I know u wish you can Bula bla, bala blue...............

I get microphone in case u wan lick oh. Esu. U r a disgrace to your future offspring. Urchin, tufiakwa
Lmao see frustration Osuu cannibal... Una go cry shege next month... Tinubu is your next president, can't wait for you to go back to Biafla or Death. Bitter Obiituary is going nowhere.

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Two Killed And Dismembered By Her Manfriend And His Ritualists Friends by Suunnn(f): 7:18am On Jan 08, 2023
LILTJAY:
Mother of two killed and dismembered by her manfriend and his ritualist partners; Her heart and legs sold for N50k and N30k (Photo)

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2023/1/mother-of-two-killed-and-dismembered-by-her-manfriend-and-his-ritualist-partners-her-heart-and-legs-sold-for-n50k-and-n30k-photo-2.html
There ought to be a great penalty for ritual killing

To stop certain nonsense, the bull is taken by the horn
Re: Mother Of Two Killed And Dismembered By Her Manfriend And His Ritualists Friends by BanyXchi: 8:04am On Jan 08, 2023
BossGerald:

Yes oo, all of you are always from lagos...always quick to claim omo lagosian grin

I wonder who are the ondos, osuns,oguns,ekitis and oyo, seems there's no Internet connection in this place that I just mentioned?? Because every yorubas on the Internet always claim lagosian.

While all of you are running away from tour slummy states to lagos, your tribesmen ritualists are very busy harvesting and distributing their body parts, the rest would face fulani herdsmen slaughter and none of your coward people can be bold enough to challenge them.

Tinubu would ask where are their cows grin grin
Osuu stop the projections, it's always you shameless Okoros from the shithole region that wants to claim Lagos at all cost and when you're told to go back to your blighted yEast you get mad and cry ibophobia grin

Continue to deceive yourself, other SW states are light-years ahead of your shithole region and no one from those states will say they are from Lagos .it's your people that pick up fights with everyone when y'all are told to go back to your afghanEastern region.
Talking about internet Access is laughable when your region has the least internet Access even more than the wartorn NE region
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/03/internet-penetration-why-south-east-remains-lowest-at-13-7-million-users/

Osuu it's your tribesmen that are fleeing your poverty-stricken erosion-ravaged red mud barren region to other regions. Your people are the scum and curse of Africa that always flee your shithole region to commit crimes around the world. The ones back in your region are living like soldiers on a warground. Yeeeboland is literally the HQ of everything evil and despicable in Africa. Before finding one Ritualist in my region, we'll find 10,000 Ritualistic Ipob cannibal in your blighted afghanEastern . The number of skulls munched in alaibo last month alone by Simon ekpa boys is more than the no of skull munched in my region in the last 5years. If mr ibu a whole celebrity was almost munched when he was out in the east, what will be the fate of a Ofe mmanu like me.
https://www.nairaland.com/5611538/nearly-eaten-cannibals-
No wonder why your region is the most homogeneous. Nobody can take the risk of living in that blighted yEast.
From CANNIBALs to Ipob Ritualists, Simon ekpa boys and fulani foot soldiers using your poor parents as target practices, your people may go into extinction soon
https://www.nairaland.com/7486461/herdsmen-rampage-enugu-maim-kill/1#119257745

95% of the victims of Owo massacre were ibos and the perpetrators were Ebira. The number of those killed in your region just last week alone dwarfs that of mine in a year. My region is safe and great and that's why your people are flocking to mine everyday. Tinubu is not your problem, tell your Bitter Naanu Obiituary to save you in the hands of those wasting your parents...

Re: Mother Of Two Killed And Dismembered By Her Manfriend And His Ritualists Friends by shantti(m): 8:11am On Jan 08, 2023
BanyXchi:
Lmao see frustration Osuu cannibal... Una go cry shege next month... Tinubu is your next president, can't wait for you to go back to Biafla or Death. Bitter Obiituary is going nowhere.

Hmmmmmmmmm
Wetin dey smell here, e b like say nah urine and shit oh.
Wetin be this nah banyXchi, why u no wear ur diaper, u don mess up the whole place. If u dey leave ur house, always put on your diapers nah, haba, Tufiakwa!!!!!!!!
Go away from here Biko

And by the way why is your shit green in color
Oh! I forgot it's becos u just ate ewedu.

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Two Killed And Dismembered By Her Manfriend And His Ritualists Friends by BossGerald: 10:53am On Jan 08, 2023
BanyXchi:
Osuu stop the projections, it's always you shameless Okoros from the shithole region that wants to claim Lagos at all cost and when you're told to go back to your blighted yEast you get mad and cry ibophobia grin

Continue to deceive yourself, other SW states are light-years ahead of your shithole region and no one from those states will say they are from Lagos .it's your people that pick up fights with everyone when y'all are told to go back to your afghanEastern region.
Talking about internet Access is laughable when your region has the least internet Access even more than the wartorn NE region
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/03/internet-penetration-why-south-east-remains-lowest-at-13-7-million-users/

Osuu it's your tribesmen that are fleeing your poverty-stricken erosion-ravaged red mud barren region to other regions. Your people are the scum and curse of Africa that always flee your shithole region to commit crimes around the world. The ones back in your region are living like soldiers on a warground. Yeeeboland is literally the HQ of everything evil and despicable in Africa. Before finding one Ritualist in my region, we'll find 10,000 Ritualistic Ipob cannibal in your blighted afghanEastern . The number of skulls munched in alaibo last month alone by Simon ekpa boys is more than the no of skull munched in my region in the last 5years. If mr ibu a whole celebrity was almost munched when he was out in the east, what will be the fate of a Ofe mmanu like me.
https://www.nairaland.com/5611538/nearly-eaten-cannibals-
No wonder why your region is the most homogeneous. Nobody can take the risk of living in that blighted yEast.
From CANNIBALs to Ipob Ritualists, Simon ekpa boys and fulani foot soldiers using your poor parents as target practices, your people may go into extinction soon
https://www.nairaland.com/7486461/herdsmen-rampage-enugu-maim-kill/1#119257745

95% of the victims of Owo massacre were ibos and the perpetrators were Ebira. The number of those killed in your region just last week alone dwarfs that of mine in a year. My region is safe and great and that's why your people are flocking to mine everyday. Tinubu is not your problem, tell your Bitter Naanu Obiituary to save you in the hands of those wasting your parents...

South east has lowest internet access? Same you said 95% of Owo church massacre are igbos...does that not means that more than 70% of the Internet penetrative in the SW are all igbos??

Millions of igbos are scattered all over SW, SS,MB, and NW...meanwhile southeast is a homogeneous region.

Talking about killings in the east, it was never like this till yoruba tinubu packaged buhari as the president, you people are also getting your own share, ibarapa community in oyo state has fled, Ariwoola in Ondo state are currently being massacred, thanks to fulani herdsmen.

Your people are also fleeing their slummy states for lagos, I'm sure lagos contributed more than 80% of the Internet penetrative and users in your region.
Re: Mother Of Two Killed And Dismembered By Her Manfriend And His Ritualists Friends by Sagamite(m): 11:02am On Jan 08, 2023
BanyXchi:
STFU you dumb ass, it's obvious your ape lineage is dumb slave one.. You and your entire household are the dumbest degenerates on earth. Stop passing your frustrations and failures in life on others.

You are a crettinous fuuuktard!

So you cannot produce 10 posts you have made that are intelligent?

And you moroniic ass is the one refusing to accept you are naturally dumb and a good slave material?
Re: Mother Of Two Killed And Dismembered By Her Manfriend And His Ritualists Friends by BanyXchi: 1:01pm On Jan 08, 2023
Sagamite:

You are a crettinous fuuuktard!

So you cannot produce 10 posts you have made that are intelligent?

And you moroniic ass is the one refusing to accept you are naturally dumb and a good slave material?
You dumb looney, stop projecting your generational issues on a Faceless forum. Go and ask your slave lineage at home why they are not intelligent. Werey oloriburuku.
Re: Mother Of Two Killed And Dismembered By Her Manfriend And His Ritualists Friends by BanyXchi: 1:15pm On Jan 08, 2023
BossGerald:

South east has lowest internet access? Same you said 95% of Owo church massacre are igbos...does that not means that more than 70% of the Internet penetrative in the SW are all igbos??

Millions of igbos are scattered all over SW, SS,MB, and NW...meanwhile southeast is a homogeneous region.

Talking about killings in the east, it was never like this till yoruba tinubu packaged buhari as the president, you people are also getting your own share, ibarapa community in oyo state has fled, Ariwoola in Ondo state are currently being massacred, thanks to fulani herdsmen.

Your people are also fleeing their slummy states for lagos, I'm sure lagos contributed more than 80% of the Internet penetrative and users in your region.

Hahaha so now you agree your region is a barren shithole region where they are more people fleeing than people going to settle in?? So because your shithole region has the lowest internet access means you're the one with internet access in other regions? Do you know how dumb and stupid that sounds? Your people are all over Yorubaland selling fake earpiece and gala sleeping around for money and commiting crimes everywhere but you think they are the one with internet access in my region? You're really mentally deranged and you should seek help.

Majority of the Owo victims were your tribesmen because they are mostly Catholics and it was a Catholic church that was attacked. The perpetrators were Ebira Muslim extremists.

Millions of ibos will always be scattered as long as they continue to vote in useless govs that can't make your region safe and great.

I know you really really wish my region could experience just 1% of what is happening in your afghanEastern region right now but it won't happen by the grace of God. My region is a safe place for all the Okoros and Amakas fleeing Fulani herdsmen, Ebubeagu and the Ipob terrorists you breed in your region . You blame everyone for your failures in life but yourself. It's Buhari that told that albino clown Kanu and Ekpa to turn your region to the most terrorized in the country?? Continue to blame everyone for your problems.

Lagos has and will always be a Yoruba State, nothing pains a yiibo like you hearing that. Your delusional takes won't stop your Osuu brothers from jumping on the next Chisco buses to Ilesha and Akure this night. My region will continue to be your Obodo Yoruba until Nigeria ends and you're deported back to your blighted yEast to have your Biafuro.
Re: Mother Of Two Killed And Dismembered By Her Manfriend And His Ritualists Friends by Sagamite(m): 9:46pm On Jan 08, 2023
BanyXchi:
You dumb looney, stop projecting your generational issues on a Faceless forum. Go and ask your slave lineage at home why they are not intelligent. Werey oloriburuku.

You are a crettinnous fuuuktard!

I challenged you to save your lineage's reputation as intelligent and you could not do half of the simple task given.

The problem with stuuupid people is that they lack the brain to know they are stuuupid.

You spend everyday talking and never does anything intelligent comes out from your mouth, yet you don't know you are a moooron baboon that is just slave material?

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Two Killed And Dismembered By Her Manfriend And His Ritualists Friends by BanyXchi: 10:29pm On Jan 08, 2023
Sagamite:

You are a crettinnous fuuuktard!

I challenged you to save your lineage's reputation as intelligent and you could not do half of the simple task given.

The problem with stuuupid people is that they lack the brain to know they are stuuupid.

You spend everyday talking and never does anything intelligent comes out from your mouth, yet you don't know you are a moooron baboon that is just slave material?
Seek help and stop projecting your generational issues here. Idiot.
Re: Mother Of Two Killed And Dismembered By Her Manfriend And His Ritualists Friends by 43Ronin: 11:30pm On Jan 08, 2023
So tinubu wants to be president so that his people can mine skulls of Nigerians at a federal level. Ko le werk
Re: Mother Of Two Killed And Dismembered By Her Manfriend And His Ritualists Friends by 43Ronin: 11:47pm On Jan 08, 2023
Creamcrest:
grin

Gbegiri and ewedu eating afonjas have done it again.

Always cover your head with the blood of Jesus when visiting states like Ogunstate.

Its the best place to study a course on organ harvesting or skull mining technology.

Blood of jesus U get mind ooo shocked Bro this is how I roll in Ogun atate

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Two Killed And Dismembered By Her Manfriend And His Ritualists Friends by zumbigbo(m): 12:40am On Jan 09, 2023
jamesversion:
Jesus. Those guys are illiterates and devil's.

Honestly, that is the worse combination.
Re: Mother Of Two Killed And Dismembered By Her Manfriend And His Ritualists Friends by zumbigbo(m): 12:43am On Jan 09, 2023
This state should be under Martial Law. Too many talking devils
Re: Mother Of Two Killed And Dismembered By Her Manfriend And His Ritualists Friends by Sagamite(m): 1:08am On Jan 09, 2023
BanyXchi:
Seek help and stop projecting your generational issues here. Idiot.

Cretinous fuuuktard, go and slap your parents and grandparents for bringing another baboon into the world.

They are at fault for your IQ.
Re: Mother Of Two Killed And Dismembered By Her Manfriend And His Ritualists Friends by BossGerald: 6:06am On Jan 09, 2023
BanyXchi:
Hahaha so now you agree your region is a barren shithole region where they are more people fleeing than people going to settle in?? So because your shithole region has the lowest internet access means you're the one with internet access in other regions? Do you know how dumb and stupid that sounds? Your people are all over Yorubaland selling fake earpiece and gala sleeping around for money and commiting crimes everywhere but you think they are the one with internet access in my region? You're really mentally deranged and you should seek help.

Majority of the Owo victims were your tribesmen because they are mostly Catholics and it was a Catholic church that was attacked. The perpetrators were Ebira Muslim extremists.

Millions of ibos will always be scattered as long as they continue to vote in useless govs that can't make your region safe and great.

I know you really really wish my region could experience just 1% of what is happening in your afghanEastern region right now but it won't happen by the grace of God. My region is a safe place for all the Okoros and Amakas fleeing Fulani herdsmen, Ebubeagu and the Ipob terrorists you breed in your region . You blame everyone for your failures in life but yourself. It's Buhari that told that albino clown Kanu and Ekpa to turn your region to the most terrorized in the country?? Continue to blame everyone for your problems.

Lagos has and will always be a Yoruba State, nothing pains a yiibo like you hearing that. Your delusional takes won't stop your Osuu brothers from jumping on the next Chisco buses to Ilesha and Akure this night. My region will continue to be your Obodo Yoruba until Nigeria ends and you're deported back to your blighted yEast to have your Biafuro.

Stop deceiving yourself, Alaba international market and trade fair are dominated by who?? I guess those ones do sell gala in traffic too??

Obi cubbana and the likes that have bought almost all the real estate in lagos are also selling gala Inn traffic. You also abandoned your papas house in ogbomoso to Lagos, and today you're claiming lagosian, just because you bear yoruba name?

Since you came lagos what have you achieved? You're still paying house rent to your Igbo landlord?? Haha, I think I know where your bitterness came from.

Statisense has released the percentage of refugees in lagos and your people occupied 1st position at 45% or thereabout, what is pursuing you people to lagos? I'm sure you still sleep under bridge?

The SE actually has the best performing governors far better than SW, what did oyetola do in his 4yrs in office? Borrowed and looted the state with no single project commissioned, Makinde nko? Abiodun has turned Ogun attention state to a ghost village with the poorest road in nigeria.

Unlike here we criticize our governors almost everyday, Soludo is barely 1 Yr in office but has flagged off many roads to be constructed, imo state governor have had buhari visit the state for project commissioning more than any other governor in nigeria

Umahi of ebonyi state is the best performing governor with little resources.

Your region has no single Airport
Re: Mother Of Two Killed And Dismembered By Her Manfriend And His Ritualists Friends by BanyXchi: 8:10am On Jan 09, 2023
Sagamite:

Cretinous fuuuktard, go and slap your parents and grandparents for bringing another baboon into the world.

They are at fault for your IQ.
seek help, stop the projections.
Re: Mother Of Two Killed And Dismembered By Her Manfriend And His Ritualists Friends by Emetex22(m): 10:21am On Jan 09, 2023
BanyXchi:
Omo ibo your poverty-stricken osuu people are around my state selling gala and fanyogo. They can't even go back home to the barren shithole you couldn't build... I can't wait to see your tears next month when BAT becomes the president.
Name your state, fool. That gala boy will soon buy your father's land, now run and find something doing, ofe mmanu
Re: Mother Of Two Killed And Dismembered By Her Manfriend And His Ritualists Friends by Sagamite(m): 2:28pm On Jan 09, 2023
BanyXchi:
seek help, stop the projections.

Creeetin, I bet you never realised you were a dumb until I told you to produce 10 of your posts that were intelligent?

Black Monkey!
Re: Mother Of Two Killed And Dismembered By Her Manfriend And His Ritualists Friends by BanyXchi: 8:17pm On Jan 09, 2023
Sagamite:

Creeetin, I bet you never realised you were a dumb until I told you to produce 10 of your posts that were intelligent?

Black Monkey!
Go and ask the half-evolved primates that birthed you why you come from a slave lineage and why you are not intelligent. Stop the projections.
Re: Mother Of Two Killed And Dismembered By Her Manfriend And His Ritualists Friends by BanyXchi: 8:20pm On Jan 09, 2023
Emetex22:

Name your state, fool. That gala boy will soon buy your father's land, now run and find something doing, ofe mmanu
even if he starts your normal biz of drug dealing he will still not be able to buy anything. Gala boys are scums littered around here constituting nuisance. Go and focus on your region Omo ibo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mother Of Two Killed And Dismembered By Her Manfriend And His Ritualists Friends by Sagamite(m): 8:53pm On Jan 09, 2023
BanyXchi:
Go and ask the half-evolved primates that birthed you why you come from a slave lineage and why you are not intelligent. Stop the projections.

If you have never said anything intelligent in your life, has your father and mother ever said anything intelligent in their lives?

Your grandparents?

Are Black monkeys like your family worth anything beyond being used as slave labour?
Re: Mother Of Two Killed And Dismembered By Her Manfriend And His Ritualists Friends by Sagamite(m): 8:54pm On Jan 09, 2023
BanyXchi:
even if he starts your normal biz of drug dealing he will still not be able to buy anything. Gala boys are scums littered around here constituting nuisance. Go and focus on your region Omo ibo.

You see the thing this cretin knows?

Complete black monkey!
Re: Mother Of Two Killed And Dismembered By Her Manfriend And His Ritualists Friends by Emetex22(m): 10:42pm On Jan 09, 2023
BanyXchi:
Skull IGR, I bet u have eaten ur green oil soup lurking around to harvest innocent organ, fallen angel, spits.
I repeat, that gala boy will buy ur grand parents cemetery and build a mansion. What u gonna do about it. Spits
Re: Mother Of Two Killed And Dismembered By Her Manfriend And His Ritualists Friends by BanyXchi: 6:41am On Jan 10, 2023
Sagamite:

If you have never said anything intelligent in your life, has your father and mother ever said anything intelligent in their lives?

Your grandparents?

Are Black monkeys like your family worth anything beyond being used as slave labour?
stop the projections about your lineage history.

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Two Killed And Dismembered By Her Manfriend And His Ritualists Friends by BanyXchi: 7:05am On Jan 10, 2023
Emetex22:

Skull IGR, I bet u have eaten ur green oil soup lurking around to harvest innocent organ, fallen angel, spits.
I repeat, that gala boy will buy ur grand parents cemetery and build a mansion. What u gonna do about it. Spits
What irony Osuu, just yesterday we saw the usual gory everyday videos of your cursed tribesmen harvesting and eating your people like they always do..
https://www.nairaland.com/7515647/esn-opens-mans-chest-removes#119841866

That gala boy will become a drug dealer and get wasted in the Asian countries your Osu brothers are being wasted like chickens. You should shut your putrid faecal oha eating mouth up and focus on your barren afghanEastern region.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mother Of Two Killed And Dismembered By Her Manfriend And His Ritualists Friends by Sagamite(m): 9:07am On Jan 10, 2023
BanyXchi:
stop the projections about your lineage history.

You should be thanking me for putting a mirror in your face, so you can see the cretinnous fuuktard you are.
Re: Mother Of Two Killed And Dismembered By Her Manfriend And His Ritualists Friends by nizetee: 10:43am On Jan 10, 2023
Oyiboman69:

Not even to cover their head with helmet but leave the head at home! Gabadaya!! You baddddd!!!
Re: Mother Of Two Killed And Dismembered By Her Manfriend And His Ritualists Friends by nizetee: 10:57am On Jan 10, 2023
kingamaa:
Bad things dey happen for this Ogun state.

Nawa o

Computer and calculator go crash if them try to sum up the total number of skulls mined since from inception!
Re: Mother Of Two Killed And Dismembered By Her Manfriend And His Ritualists Friends by babadigu(m): 3:12am On Jan 14, 2023
lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

"The Nigerian Marked In This Photos Wasn't Part Of The Cambodia Drug Deal" / Lady Commits Suicide After Threatening To Go Join Her Twin In Heaven / Man Arrested For Procuring Abortion For His Girlfriend In Lagos (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.