Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,863 members, 7,872,864 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:49 AM

Peter Obi Pays Bills Of Mother, Son Abandoned By Husband In Hospital (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Pays Bills Of Mother, Son Abandoned By Husband In Hospital (photos) (23992 Views)

Peter Obi Pays Condolence Visits To Families Of Herbert Wigwe And Ogunbajo / Peter Obi Pays Condolence Visit To Pastor Adefarasin Over Mom's Death / Enugu Governor Come To Mike Ejeagha's Aid, Pays Bills For Everyone In Hospital T (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Pays Bills Of Mother, Son Abandoned By Husband In Hospital (photos) by ATEAMS: 11:45am On Jan 06, 2023
Cool
Re: Peter Obi Pays Bills Of Mother, Son Abandoned By Husband In Hospital (photos) by Ezeego1(m): 11:45am On Jan 06, 2023
aylagos:
Wait how is this a news ? Is this what you guys reduce the person of PO to. Shame

This is no drug money so is quite commendable.

Anuofia angry
Re: Peter Obi Pays Bills Of Mother, Son Abandoned By Husband In Hospital (photos) by HomeTutorsPro: 11:45am On Jan 06, 2023
Tinubuadvocate:
So we can still find someone who can't afford hospital bill in igboland? I thought all igbos are billionaire.
I love your comment to the moon.
That's because you just confirmed to me that people can indeed have useless brains.
Congratulations!!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Pays Bills Of Mother, Son Abandoned By Husband In Hospital (photos) by ebufa: 11:46am On Jan 06, 2023
Tinubuadvocate:
So we can still find someone who can't afford hospital bill in igboland? I thought all igbos are billionaire.

buffoon!!

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Pays Bills Of Mother, Son Abandoned By Husband In Hospital (photos) by owobokiri(m): 11:46am On Jan 06, 2023
He has been doing this secretly for a long time.
Maybe Bianca suggested it be made public.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Pays Bills Of Mother, Son Abandoned By Husband In Hospital (photos) by agadez007(m): 11:46am On Jan 06, 2023
Bula baa would have taxed the poor mother and her son,that’s what he is good at

Re: Peter Obi Pays Bills Of Mother, Son Abandoned By Husband In Hospital (photos) by Mrkindness: 11:47am On Jan 06, 2023
Spicycat:

So what's the point of bringing religion into this? undecided
the bastard called thiefnubuu brought religion and hate into Nigeria politics, you Muslims will be the first show their bygotry but when it happens back they say religion doesn't matter.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Pays Bills Of Mother, Son Abandoned By Husband In Hospital (photos) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 11:47am On Jan 06, 2023
P.Obidient of Labour thank you
Re: Peter Obi Pays Bills Of Mother, Son Abandoned By Husband In Hospital (photos) by sapele914(m): 11:47am On Jan 06, 2023
Rapuru14:
Ooh! I thought Urch!ns said Bianca cursed Obi?
Shameless Chatalan, only a Hypocrite will pay a person’s hospital bill, & announce it to the world.

Re: Peter Obi Pays Bills Of Mother, Son Abandoned By Husband In Hospital (photos) by jedaii(m): 11:47am On Jan 06, 2023
Sebastine1994:
My new year resolution is to get someone's daughter pregnant this year. Come on man, I am almost 30.

Bianca would pay the hospital bill
U no get wahala
Re: Peter Obi Pays Bills Of Mother, Son Abandoned By Husband In Hospital (photos) by Triangles1(m): 11:48am On Jan 06, 2023
Evergreen4:
Tomorrow Tinubu will travel to Jigawa state or kano state and do the same thing because Obi did it. That was how Obi started visiting flood victims, they all jumped on it. Obidients started really, they copied.

I wondered why Tinubu did not copy debates too .

Copy

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Pays Bills Of Mother, Son Abandoned By Husband In Hospital (photos) by iSense247: 11:48am On Jan 06, 2023
This is commendable. Peter is Better.

With Peter Obi, a new Nigeria is POssible.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Pays Bills Of Mother, Son Abandoned By Husband In Hospital (photos) by jimyjames(m): 11:50am On Jan 06, 2023
aylagos:
Wait how is this a news ? Is this what you guys reduce the person of PO to. Shame
Is it a shameful thing for one to help the needy ?
Re: Peter Obi Pays Bills Of Mother, Son Abandoned By Husband In Hospital (photos) by VawulenceProMax: 11:50am On Jan 06, 2023
She sucked obis dick. Argue with your grand ipob fathers not me
Re: Peter Obi Pays Bills Of Mother, Son Abandoned By Husband In Hospital (photos) by jimyjames(m): 11:51am On Jan 06, 2023
Tinubuadvocate:
Your thoughts don't count do they?
Re: Peter Obi Pays Bills Of Mother, Son Abandoned By Husband In Hospital (photos) by sapele914(m): 11:52am On Jan 06, 2023
jimyjames:

Is it a shameful thing for one to help the needy ?
Then announce for the world to hear, the idiot is a. big Hypocrite, Political Desperado.

Maybe I should announce to the world how much I gave to St Judes Children’s Hospital last year?
Re: Peter Obi Pays Bills Of Mother, Son Abandoned By Husband In Hospital (photos) by MoneyMustBMade(m): 11:53am On Jan 06, 2023
Obi is a secret good person not a show type...
Re: Peter Obi Pays Bills Of Mother, Son Abandoned By Husband In Hospital (photos) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 11:54am On Jan 06, 2023
Spicycat:

So what's the point of bringing religion into this? undecided

because that's where their Brian were first sold out before coming to humanity ....lols
Re: Peter Obi Pays Bills Of Mother, Son Abandoned By Husband In Hospital (photos) by jimyjames(m): 11:55am On Jan 06, 2023
gasparpisciotta:
Scam

Bianca foundation was beneficiary of Obi’s largesse as a payback for the support her late husband gave him to become a governor.

She has since been patronizing him, no wonder Obiano’s wife wan treat a mess up.

A lot goes behind the scene with these guys, I can never trust whatever they put on social media.

Attention seeking MOFOs

I don't see any wrongs of bianca or obi in what you just wrote , their wrong is ?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Pays Bills Of Mother, Son Abandoned By Husband In Hospital (photos) by histemple: 11:55am On Jan 06, 2023
Who else noticed that the hospital actually DETAINED her because she was unable to pay the bill?

The Chief Medical Director would have allowed her go, seeing her predicament as he narrated.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Pays Bills Of Mother, Son Abandoned By Husband In Hospital (photos) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 11:56am On Jan 06, 2023
sapele914:
Then announce for the world to hear, the idiot is a. big Hypocrite, Political Desperado.

Maybe I should announce to the world how much I gave to St Judes Children’s Hospital last year?

People are announcing for Peter Obi not him just like you announced about the picture of Donald Duke in his young age as that of Tinubu.....

Is Peter Obi on Nairaland?
Re: Peter Obi Pays Bills Of Mother, Son Abandoned By Husband In Hospital (photos) by ItsTutsi(m): 11:58am On Jan 06, 2023
FFK property! Na him enjoy pass the impotent Ojukwu grin
Ilamina:
Bianca, so private with her beauty
Re: Peter Obi Pays Bills Of Mother, Son Abandoned By Husband In Hospital (photos) by jimyjames(m): 11:59am On Jan 06, 2023
sapele914:

Is the world ashamed of hearing something good happening to the needy ?

Go ahead and announce to the world how much you gave to st Jude's children's hospital , I will be happy to hear it , at least I will know there are still good people out there
Re: Peter Obi Pays Bills Of Mother, Son Abandoned By Husband In Hospital (photos) by Blaze14k: 12:00pm On Jan 06, 2023
Tinubuadvocate:

Like seriously is that y u envy us cos u find this surprising. Common bro stop talkin like a woman
Re: Peter Obi Pays Bills Of Mother, Son Abandoned By Husband In Hospital (photos) by user32(m): 12:00pm On Jan 06, 2023
Tinubuadvocate:
same way all touts in lagos are millionaires
Re: Peter Obi Pays Bills Of Mother, Son Abandoned By Husband In Hospital (photos) by DeZoro(m): 12:01pm On Jan 06, 2023
This is a good news and ought to make headlines. No Presidential candidate in the history of Nigeria has ever paid a poor person hospital bill or any kind of bills. Check records! All they know is to buy rice and noodles to the poor and deceive them. That poor woman child could be Nigeria president one day and Mr. Peter Obi has just save a life that would had been lost. Thank you President Peter Gregory Obi.
Re: Peter Obi Pays Bills Of Mother, Son Abandoned By Husband In Hospital (photos) by kellybently(m): 12:02pm On Jan 06, 2023
NwekeUG:
Labour Party's presidential candidate, Peter Obi has paid the bills of a woman and her son abandoned by her husband in the hospital for six months in Enugu, IGBERETV reports.

Bianca Odumegwu Ojukwu shared the news on Facebook. She wrote:

But Obi can not pay for Ojukwu treatment when he was sitting Governor. His attention was called to help Ojukwu he refused till the man die.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02TUu7etNV3HU2JJwme6wNRpgfdDeUeuSYYWbG3yeq2syhZ6gjArt1N1VDaqMXwFAvl&id=100008721701950
Re: Peter Obi Pays Bills Of Mother, Son Abandoned By Husband In Hospital (photos) by Onyiiobi7735(m): 12:02pm On Jan 06, 2023
PO,our incoming president,a man who categorically has outlined strategies for transforming Nigeria from a consuming nation to a producing nation.
Wailers can wail louder than a banshee.What is my business?
Re: Peter Obi Pays Bills Of Mother, Son Abandoned By Husband In Hospital (photos) by ATLIEN2027: 12:04pm On Jan 06, 2023
This IPOB project is DOA.
Re: Peter Obi Pays Bills Of Mother, Son Abandoned By Husband In Hospital (photos) by beejay501: 12:05pm On Jan 06, 2023
Omo I been think say na that Bianca way nasboi day use for him skits. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Summary Of Cases Handled By CCT - Till Date / How FG Spent Over N200bn On Postponed Census – Nasir Isa-Kwarra (NPC Chairman) / NASS Members To Get N8.64bn As Wardrobe Allowance Next Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.