Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,863 members, 7,872,864 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:47 AM

Peter Obi Pays Bills Of Mother, Son Abandoned By Husband In Hospital (photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Pays Bills Of Mother, Son Abandoned By Husband In Hospital (photos) (23990 Views)

Peter Obi Pays Condolence Visits To Families Of Herbert Wigwe And Ogunbajo / Peter Obi Pays Condolence Visit To Pastor Adefarasin Over Mom's Death / Enugu Governor Come To Mike Ejeagha's Aid, Pays Bills For Everyone In Hospital T (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Pays Bills Of Mother, Son Abandoned By Husband In Hospital (photos) by meobizy(f): 12:05pm On Jan 06, 2023
Why is this woman still in Nigeria? I thought she moved permanently to Italy or Rome.
Re: Peter Obi Pays Bills Of Mother, Son Abandoned By Husband In Hospital (photos) by Amaggedon: 12:13pm On Jan 06, 2023
Tinubuadvocate:
So we can still find someone who can't afford hospital bill in igboland? I thought all igbos are billionaire.
If you think like the fool you're , how is that our business?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Pays Bills Of Mother, Son Abandoned By Husband In Hospital (photos) by Georgejeez: 12:14pm On Jan 06, 2023
Izzit not Nigerian politicians ?
During election periods?

Say no more ,,,, na them
Re: Peter Obi Pays Bills Of Mother, Son Abandoned By Husband In Hospital (photos) by Shopeakin: 12:15pm On Jan 06, 2023
Congratulations
Re: Peter Obi Pays Bills Of Mother, Son Abandoned By Husband In Hospital (photos) by prophetfire: 12:16pm On Jan 06, 2023
aylagos:
Wait how is this a news ? Is this what you guys reduce the person of PO to. Shame
. I know your pain. You would have preferred the woman's skull to be mined in your region.
Re: Peter Obi Pays Bills Of Mother, Son Abandoned By Husband In Hospital (photos) by sheriffindy(m): 12:21pm On Jan 06, 2023
You've made your point...clap for yourself.
Tinubuadvocate:
So we can still find someone who can't afford hospital bill in igboland? I thought all igbos are billionaire.
Re: Peter Obi Pays Bills Of Mother, Son Abandoned By Husband In Hospital (photos) by Dyfynezz12(m): 12:23pm On Jan 06, 2023
I support Peter Obi as president but paying someone's hospital bill is not a big deal for some1 who wants to be the president of Nigeria
Re: Peter Obi Pays Bills Of Mother, Son Abandoned By Husband In Hospital (photos) by Tochj(m): 12:41pm On Jan 06, 2023
This is how the incoming Government of Obi will be.
No sick will die bcuz of money
No child will be out of school bcuz of money.
Anyone not happy with this new development is an Enemy of humanity
Not different from the ddevul.
Re: Peter Obi Pays Bills Of Mother, Son Abandoned By Husband In Hospital (photos) by Tochj(m): 12:43pm On Jan 06, 2023
Dyfynezz12:
I support Peter Obi as president but paying someone's hospital bill is not a big deal for some1 who wants to be the president of Nigeria
Remember Obi didn't post it
This is what he do often without camera.
He might even not be happy that it's posted.
He ha8 publicity.
Re: Peter Obi Pays Bills Of Mother, Son Abandoned By Husband In Hospital (photos) by JasonScoolari: 1:02pm On Jan 06, 2023
Spicycat:

So what's the point of bringing religion into this? undecided
Shut up hypocrite.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Pays Bills Of Mother, Son Abandoned By Husband In Hospital (photos) by DARLYNBOI: 1:02pm On Jan 06, 2023
Tinubuadvocate:

Desist from mocking any sick fellow because u don't know what might befall you in the next minute which u don't av control over.

Focus on better way to justify your pay for image promotion...
Re: Peter Obi Pays Bills Of Mother, Son Abandoned By Husband In Hospital (photos) by Danisaint112(m): 1:07pm On Jan 06, 2023
TheChameleon:
grin

I cab bet FFK is waiting in a hotel close by to donate his sperm to Bianca grin

Peter Obi, well done! Though it wouldn't increase your vote by more than one!

See how dirty you speak ecause of hatred. You stay Igbo matters or you will definitely get drowned by it.
Re: Peter Obi Pays Bills Of Mother, Son Abandoned By Husband In Hospital (photos) by Spicycat(f): 1:15pm On Jan 06, 2023
JasonScoolari:
Shut up hypocrite.
Fűck off nincompoop.
Re: Peter Obi Pays Bills Of Mother, Son Abandoned By Husband In Hospital (photos) by JasonScoolari: 1:16pm On Jan 06, 2023
Spicycat:

Fűck off nincompoop.
Say that without crying hypocrite. grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Pays Bills Of Mother, Son Abandoned By Husband In Hospital (photos) by TheChameleon: 1:17pm On Jan 06, 2023
Danisaint112:

See how dirty you speak ecause of hatred. You stay Igbo matters or you will definitely get drowned by it.

Learn English first before we can converse.

Biko?
Re: Peter Obi Pays Bills Of Mother, Son Abandoned By Husband In Hospital (photos) by Spicycat(f): 1:18pm On Jan 06, 2023
JasonScoolari:
Say that without crying hypocrite. grin

You terrorist, religious bigot cheesy
Re: Peter Obi Pays Bills Of Mother, Son Abandoned By Husband In Hospital (photos) by onuman: 1:18pm On Jan 06, 2023
Obi and Labour Party are mostly Known in the cities and online. Even Igbo village women confess they are only hearing about broom and umbrella, never heard of papa, mama and pickin.
Re: Peter Obi Pays Bills Of Mother, Son Abandoned By Husband In Hospital (photos) by JasonScoolari: 1:19pm On Jan 06, 2023
Spicycat:

You terrorist, religious bigot cheesy
You can do better than that, say that without crying hypocrite. grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Pays Bills Of Mother, Son Abandoned By Husband In Hospital (photos) by Nobleou(m): 1:19pm On Jan 06, 2023
The Panda doctor collected the cheque without adding his own part of help...

MOD: Sometimes I hate doctors, they hardly help a patient aside treatment to save life even when they are rich
Re: Peter Obi Pays Bills Of Mother, Son Abandoned By Husband In Hospital (photos) by malakaimoscondo: 1:21pm On Jan 06, 2023
God1000:
Good, Peter Obi is a man with good heart, a compassionate and upstanding politician.
yes he should continue to develop anambra state not nigeria
Re: Peter Obi Pays Bills Of Mother, Son Abandoned By Husband In Hospital (photos) by Spicycat(f): 1:22pm On Jan 06, 2023
JasonScoolari:
You can do better than that, say that without crying hypocrite. grin

Is this the best you gat? Non crying religious bigot. cheesy
Re: Peter Obi Pays Bills Of Mother, Son Abandoned By Husband In Hospital (photos) by JasonScoolari: 1:23pm On Jan 06, 2023
Spicycat:

Is this the best you got? Non crying religious bigot. cheesy
When you're done crying about that comment, let me know. grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Pays Bills Of Mother, Son Abandoned By Husband In Hospital (photos) by Spicycat(f): 1:27pm On Jan 06, 2023
JasonScoolari:
When you're done crying about that comment, let me know. grin

What's with you and crying? Lol grin grin grin
Console yourself mr bigot, no one will.
Re: Peter Obi Pays Bills Of Mother, Son Abandoned By Husband In Hospital (photos) by Whoknow: 1:28pm On Jan 06, 2023
aylagos:
Wait how is this a news ? Is this what you guys reduce the person of PO to. Shame

How Many people have you help in your life, don't let bitterness destroy you because of politics. When you see a good thing appreciate it even if it is done by your enemy. Peace
Re: Peter Obi Pays Bills Of Mother, Son Abandoned By Husband In Hospital (photos) by JasonScoolari: 1:29pm On Jan 06, 2023
Spicycat:

What's with you and crying? Lol grin grin grin
Console yourself mr bigot, no one will.
Are you done crying over that comment? Afonja muzlem. grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Pays Bills Of Mother, Son Abandoned By Husband In Hospital (photos) by Spicycat(f): 1:33pm On Jan 06, 2023
JasonScoolari:
Are you done crying over that comment? Afonja muzlem. grin

Oh, so you think I'm a yoruba and Muslim shocked shocked
A religious bigot cannot see above his intolerant nature, what a shame grin grin
Re: Peter Obi Pays Bills Of Mother, Son Abandoned By Husband In Hospital (photos) by JasonScoolari: 1:39pm On Jan 06, 2023
Spicycat:

Oh, so you think I'm a yoruba and Muslim shocked shocked
A religious bigot cannot see above his intolerant nature, what a shame grin grin
Remain pained Afonja muzlem. grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Pays Bills Of Mother, Son Abandoned By Husband In Hospital (photos) by JoeNL22(m): 1:43pm On Jan 06, 2023
Omoluabi Omowale is Winning.

Re: Peter Obi Pays Bills Of Mother, Son Abandoned By Husband In Hospital (photos) by sreamsense: 1:50pm On Jan 06, 2023
Eye service! Until I see obi continuing this kind of gesture consistently after he loses election in 2023 before I take him serious in 2027. Why is Bianka Ojukwu waiting for obi to offset the bill? Is Bianka herself not rich enough to offset bill that is not up to N1000,000. It is just arrangement eye service I see here because of election.

After election, obi will no longer give shishi because he is stingy. Tinubu is known to be giver all season and not only because of election, that is why so many people including kanu Nwakwo was able to praise Tinubu publicly for his past gesture. This one is just eye service, it looks like fradulent arranged eye service giving show
Re: Peter Obi Pays Bills Of Mother, Son Abandoned By Husband In Hospital (photos) by Danisaint112(m): 2:11pm On Jan 06, 2023
TheChameleon:

Learn English first before we can converse.

Biko?

If you know English to well you would finding it hard spotting a grammatical error caused due to auto correct error. Fact remains that you are dirty minded.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Time To Reboot Nigeria" - Peter Obi Addresses Nigerians 7 Days Before Election / Insecurity Has Started Again Why Can’t State Govs Take FG To Court? - Rufai / "You Can Now Write Petition Against SARS, Lekki Shooting"-Sanwo-Olu To Lagosians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.