Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,133 members, 7,916,330 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 08:35 PM

Prince Harry Admits He Lost His Virginity To An Older Woman In A Field - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Prince Harry Admits He Lost His Virginity To An Older Woman In A Field (447 Views)

Diddy Admits He Beat Cassie, He Apologizes: ‘I Take Full Responsibility (Video) / Princess Nnenna Orji: I Wouldn't Marry An Older Man Like Regina Daniels / Davido 'Hired' His Father's Private Jet. Admits He Never Bought Any Private Jet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prince Harry Admits He Lost His Virginity To An Older Woman In A Field by Icartaway: 11:03pm On Jan 05, 2023
In a meadow outside a popular pub, Prince Harry confessed to losing his virginity to an older woman. In his eagerly awaited autobiography, Spare, the Duke of Sussex shared intimate details about his first s€xual encounter at the age of 17.

The identity of Harry’s first s€xual partner has been teased over the years; most recently, actress Liz Hurley, 57, came forward to say she wasn’t the mystery woman.

Harry describes his first s€xual experience by claiming that his older partner “loved macho horses” and handled him “like a young stallion.”

Harry told one of the Royal Family’s bodyguards, Marco, everything back in 2001 while he was still a student at Windsor’s Eton College.

When Marco claimed he had come to learn the truth, Harry had to suffer a humiliating incident during lunch in a cafeteria in the city center.

The Prince stated in a transcript of Harry’s book: “I believed he was alluding to my recent loss of virginity, an embarrassing incident with an older woman who adored masculine horses and treated me like a young stallion.

“I swiftly mounted her, and she gave me an asslap before shooing me away. One of my many errors was allowing it to take place in a field next to a busy tavern. Someone had undoubtedly spotted us.”

However, as it turned out, Marco had been dispatched to check in on the young Prince for a different reason and Harry did not need to disclose his s€xcapades. Actually, it was because a tabloid allegedly possessed evidence of Harry using drugs, which the press office of King Charles claimed was a hoax.

https://thisweekng.com/2023/01/05/prince-harry-admits-he-lost-his-virginity-to-an-older-woman-in-in-a-field/
Re: Prince Harry Admits He Lost His Virginity To An Older Woman In A Field by oz4real83(m): 1:16am On Jan 06, 2023
The British govt and their security agencies are so good at cleaning up evidences of the bad and reckless lifestyles of the members of the Royal family, if not for this simple reason, their stories would have been making huge headlines everyday.
Their plan is to always make them look spotless but some stories still get to the public despite their efforts angry sad

(1) (Reply)

Drama As Prophetess Wields Gun While Praying In Tongues (video) / Bobrisky’s Time Is Over, I Am The Latest Girl In Town”- James Brown Declares / Korth Reacts To Estranged Husband Sina Rambo’s Birthday Message To Her (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.