Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,087 members, 7,970,333 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 07:06 AM

Tinubu Is Critically Ill And Has Been Flown Out Of The Country? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Is Critically Ill And Has Been Flown Out Of The Country? (21049 Views)

Woman Who Donated Life Savings Of 1million Naira To Buhari Critically Ill. / Allison-madueke Critically Ill In A London Hospital / Enugu State Governor, Sullivan Chime Is Critically Sick! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Is Critically Ill And Has Been Flown Out Of The Country? by djustice: 10:37am On Sep 04, 2011
I pray Tinubu recovers very well from this emergency "critical illness", so that he can come and reap what he has sown.

Shebi he put the thieving Fashola in office, to help him protect his "investments" in LASUTH, Lekki-Epe Expressway, Lagos State Treasury, LIRS, Lakowe Lakes, LCC, Deux Projects, Oriental Hotel, ARM, Four Points Sheraton, Eko Hotel, Eko Akete, Hitech, Skye Bank (yes, he owns at least 35%), amongst several other things.

I have prayed, as others are praying for him on this thread, that anyone who steals, "legally" or illegally from the people of Lagos State will live to enjoy a million times the kind of suffering they are putting the people of Lagos through. To enable Tinubu seek medical attention abroad, thousands of children in Lagos had to die for lack of medical care, which could have been paid for with his ticket, (if he travelled on a commercial airline, 1st class of course). Hundreds of Lagosians will die this month from accidents caused either by bad roads or lack of street lights or both, combined with bad medical facilities in the state, just because Tinubu has been stealing the state blind for his own comfort, with the active collusion and protection of Fashola.

As if that was not bad enough, Fashola too has been stealing his own, through companies like Plycon Construction, which he owns and has recently done a terrible job on Adelabu street and other areas where they have executed contracts awarded by Fashola himself. The Lagos GIS project was set up for his company, the one doing the Naija Tracker, or something similar. Even the solar street (read Torch) lights contract was just as way for him to siphon money from the state. Look at the rubbish he bought. Go to Lekki and see how solar street lights are supposed to work on some of the private estates there.

Lagosians are trying their best, they're just being let down by ACN propagandists in government, who think it is their job to deceive the people while pretending to help them.

May their generations yet unborn partake in the suffering they will reap as a result of their callousness. May all who help, aid and abet them in ANY way also partake in the desolation that will surely be their portion in the Mighty Name of Jesus. All who steal from Lagos shall surely perish despite their ill-gotten riches. The people's commonwealth shall be returned to them, and God himself will raise a righteous leader from the most unlikely place to assuage the sufferings of Lagosians. As the children of Lagos weep and their parents cry to God, so shall those who make them suffer weep and gnash their teeth, even on this earth and sooner than they think.

One thing is for sure, no one can live forever. I however pray that those stealing from Lagosians and those benefiting from them will live long enough to suffer properly and deeply for their sins, even as those they've stolen from see with their own eyes the wages of sin.
Re: Tinubu Is Critically Ill And Has Been Flown Out Of The Country? by Gbawe: 10:48am On Sep 04, 2011
Omo_Tier1:

so there are still nigerians that think GEJ's local dog(EFCC)thier long tail and visible ribs can still bite!

***who make this dog bark? ** whooo whoo whoo

A local dog that always bark but can't bite!

Mark it, EFCC under GEJ can not prosecute any high profile case including that of Tinubu else GEJ's tenure will come to an end! GEJ sure knows this.

Indeed. You have got issues spot-on !!! Let dreamers continue to delude themselves. GEJ is the most compromised Nigerian President ever. He cannot punish anyone. The man totally lacks conviction and is completely without a strong sense of right and wrong.  If the treasonous actions of Aondoakaa and co, targeted at GEJ himself, remain unpunished today what makes anyone think GEJ will sanction the trial of the man (Tinubu) he was meeting ,up and down , in the desperate desire to remain in office beyond May 29th?

Have we seen Andoakaa, Tilde, Muktah, Aliero, Dambazua, Ruma and many others punished for holding Nigeria to ransom? Nigerians are into self-deciet sha .
Re: Tinubu Is Critically Ill And Has Been Flown Out Of The Country? by Sunofgod(m): 10:52am On Sep 04, 2011
djustice:

I pray Tinubu recovers very well from this emergency "critical illness", so that he can come and reap what he has sown.

Shebi he put the thieving Fashola in office, to help him protect his "investments" in LASUTH, Lekki-Epe Expressway, Lagos State Treasury, LIRS, Lakowe Lakes, LCC, Deux Projects, Oriental Hotel, ARM, Four Points Sheraton, Eko Hotel, Eko Akete, Hitech, Skye Bank (yes, he owns at least 35%), amongst several other things.

I have prayed, as others are praying for him on this thread, that anyone who steals, "legally" or illegally from the people of Lagos State will live to enjoy a million times the kind of suffering they are putting the people of Lagos through. To enable Tinubu seek medical attention abroad, thousands of children in Lagos had to die for lack of medical care, which could have been paid for with his ticket, (if he travelled on a commercial airline, 1st class of course). Hundreds of Lagosians will die this month from accidents caused either by bad roads or lack of street lights or both, combined with bad medical facilities in the state, just because Tinubu has been stealing the state blind for his own comfort, with the active collusion and protection of Fashola.

As if that was not bad enough, Fashola too has been stealing his own, through companies like Plycon Construction, which he owns and has recently done a terrible job on Adelabu street and other areas where they have executed contracts awarded by Fashola himself. The Lagos GIS project was set up for his company, the one doing the Naija Tracker, or something similar. Even the solar street (read Torch) lights contract was just as way for him to siphon money from the state. Look at the rubbish he bought. Go to Lekki and see how solar street lights are supposed to work on some of the private estates there.

Lagosians are trying their best, they're just being let down by ACN propagandists in government, who think it is their job to deceive the people while pretending to help them.

May their generations yet unborn partake in the suffering they will reap as a result of their callousness. May all who help, aid and abet them in ANY way also partake in the desolation that will surely be their portion in the Mighty Name of Jesus. All who steal from Lagos shall surely perish despite their ill-gotten riches. The people's commonwealth shall be returned to them, and God himself will raise a righteous leader from the most unlikely place to assuage the sufferings of Lagosians. As the children of Lagos weep and their parents cry to God, so shall those who make them suffer weep and gnash their teeth, even on this earth and sooner than they think.

One thing is for sure, no one can live forever. I however pray that those stealing from Lagosians and those benefiting from them will live long enough to suffer properly and deeply for their sins, even as those they've stolen from see with their own eyes the wages of sin.

Powerful post . . . . . .
Re: Tinubu Is Critically Ill And Has Been Flown Out Of The Country? by boyt1: 12:14pm On Sep 04, 2011
I Love Lagos!. But Tinubu is heartless and wicked how can he acquire and sit on a massive wealth stolen from the state, while Lagos roads, streets are flooded and filthy. I mean Lagos is already developing if only he can release at lease 20% of his stolen money for the development of the state the youths will never forget him. I pray that in his sick bed he can confess and release some Billions of €$ Naira to the state
Re: Tinubu Is Critically Ill And Has Been Flown Out Of The Country? by anonimi: 12:16pm On Sep 04, 2011
djustice:

Thanks for putting it very well. But beyond prayers we should educate our folks and friends, old and young about their POWER to make these thieving leaders RESPONSIBLE and ACCOUNTABLE to the citizens whom they REPRESENT
Re: Tinubu Is Critically Ill And Has Been Flown Out Of The Country? by Mujinho4b(m): 12:22pm On Sep 04, 2011
undecided undecided undecided who knws wetin dey realy do am, may b he don broke grin grin grin
Re: Tinubu Is Critically Ill And Has Been Flown Out Of The Country? by MMM2(m): 12:25pm On Sep 04, 2011
when is he going 2 die
Just joking angry

God heal him
Re: Tinubu Is Critically Ill And Has Been Flown Out Of The Country? by debosky(m): 12:29pm On Sep 04, 2011
I repeat - I saw Tinubu in London a week ago. He was hale and hearty and was dancing to Whiz kid and Ice Prince in Hammersmith.

I seriously doubt the veracity of this story.
Re: Tinubu Is Critically Ill And Has Been Flown Out Of The Country? by EkoIle1: 12:33pm On Sep 04, 2011
It beats me how you are able to keep peddling these ignorant and unsubstantiated rumors and still refuse to provide the smallest proof to show us that the man did everything you wrote the ignorant thesis about.

Corruption is evil and we need to wipe it out, but lying and bearing false witness is equally evil. The Lagos state speaker is under investigation for corruption as we speak because concerned Nigerians came up with facts to back up their claims, not sitting on the Internet spreading rumors all over the place like a bored market woman.

You arrived at 36% ownership of the businesses you listed because? Is it because you are his business manager? Is it because you are part of these companies and you have access to his business records? Just where did you get that figure from? We all know all this crap is made up rubbish. Do you really have to make things up and cook up lies just to fool people.

With your lies and made up tales, you are just another evil and corrupt Nigerian.

Furthermore and most importantly, everything you listed are all business concerns so let's even entertain that part of your rubbish for a second.  Is it a crime for former politicians to operate and lobby for business and financing for business in Nigeria. What's your point really?

Do we now send people to jail for owning business in Nigeria?  This is a yes or no question. Why also your are yet to tell us specifically what and how much he stole from Lagos state. Can you show us specific acts of corruption that this man commuted against the people of Lagos state?

I'd you really care about Lagos state which I know you don't, take your case to the EFFCC or the press for nigerians and lagosians to see and have them put this corrupt man in jail for good.

Till you are able to do that or perform that basic civic obligation, you are just another ignorant rumor monger wasting our time with silly baseless rants.

djustice:

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Critically Ill And Has Been Flown Out Of The Country? by blacklion(m): 1:27pm On Sep 04, 2011
Gbawe:

Indeed. You have got issues spot-on !!! Let dreamers continue to delude themselves. GEJ is the most compromised Nigerian President ever. He cannot punish anyone. The man totally lacks conviction and is completely without a strong sense of right and wrong.  If the treasonous actions of Aondoakaa and co, targeted at GEJ himself, remain unpunished today what makes anyone think GEJ will sanction the trial of the man (Tinubu) he was meeting ,up and down , in the desperate desire to remain in office beyond May 29th?

Have we seen Andoakaa, Tilde, Muktah, Aliero, Dambazua, Ruma and many others punished for holding Nigeria to ransom? Nigerians are into self-deciet sha .

Interesting! So the ACN has been reduced to this, abi?

They have now adopted the same strategy of Ibori, Odili, Alams etc when accused of corrupt practices i.e. am I the worst? Other people are stealing and have not been punished etc, etc

When Ibori and Alams supporters were making this silly argument, they were rightly condemned by ACN and its media proxies for condoning corruption under the guise of protesting double standards in anti-corruption law enforcement.

Interesting to see the ACN internet warriors now borrowing a leaf from Ibori, Odili and Alams media playbook!

So finally, after all the media hype and internet noise, it has now been confirmed that ACN is no different from PDP in any respect especially corruption.
Re: Tinubu Is Critically Ill And Has Been Flown Out Of The Country? by Jayjey(m): 1:57pm On Sep 04, 2011
VUVUZELA10:

Just heard from the pilot of the plane registered as ACN-NG is shouting MAY DAY!!!!MAY DAY!!!!It is nose-diving. O, rescue mission ill-prepared and not ready. Situation is very critical.
obowunmi:

I hope he dies.

You are wicked and irrational and not God fearing at all. how there you say such an audacious statement about Tinubu. i believe if you are in his shoes you may do worse than him, most of us are hypocrite, you dont the right to wish him dead. assuming he is your relative will you have wish him to drop dead. if you dont know what to post you better stick to your gutless heart.
Re: Tinubu Is Critically Ill And Has Been Flown Out Of The Country? by babaowo: 2:07pm On Sep 04, 2011
well i will say its one thing to steal and invest it in the country,is another thing to steal and took the money abroad for white men to frooze the account lateron. Which do nigerians prefer Those stupid rule's who steal and took the money abroad Or those who invest the stolen wealth in the country for citizen to partake
Re: Tinubu Is Critically Ill And Has Been Flown Out Of The Country? by babaowo: 2:14pm On Sep 04, 2011
ppl should happy for having someone like tinubu,because he and acn are the only strong opposition pdp have. What do ppl think if all states in naija is govern by pdp alone.and moreover can anyone tell me which naija government have never steal
Re: Tinubu Is Critically Ill And Has Been Flown Out Of The Country? by obowunmi(m): 2:25pm On Sep 04, 2011
So ure advocating for theft because everybody steals. You would certainly be a pathetic voter.
Re: Tinubu Is Critically Ill And Has Been Flown Out Of The Country? by tunnytox(m): 2:33pm On Sep 04, 2011
obowunmi:

So ure advocating for theft because everybody steals. You would certainly be a pathetic voter.

Don't mind him there's is a saying that when what you desire to eat is no longer available whatever is available is what you'll desire. "Awon ti won ti gba Satide lowo won ti won gbe Tuesday le lowo grin grin "
Re: Tinubu Is Critically Ill And Has Been Flown Out Of The Country? by babaowo: 2:52pm On Sep 04, 2011
why don't you people bring out saint to rule the nation
Re: Tinubu Is Critically Ill And Has Been Flown Out Of The Country? by ideylaff: 2:55pm On Sep 04, 2011
2 things.
1. The weed he smokes on regular is finally catching up.

2. The Lagos state speaker in efcc custody is starting to sing.

Whayever it is, it was a matter of time, Tinubu was going. To ne brought down.

Asiwaju does not smoke, HE SNIFFS, hmmmm
lipsrsealed
Re: Tinubu Is Critically Ill And Has Been Flown Out Of The Country? by muyoto: 3:06pm On Sep 04, 2011
DAMMN!! shocked shocked

I always thot he was the hero, nay 'liberator' of the south west, but all these venom, 4 pages and counting, is making me have a rethink
Re: Tinubu Is Critically Ill And Has Been Flown Out Of The Country? by HighChief4(m): 3:46pm On Sep 04, 2011
Is he dead yet?
Re: Tinubu Is Critically Ill And Has Been Flown Out Of The Country? by Anvaller: 4:53pm On Sep 04, 2011
Why did many not see what I saw back then?

The entire game is playing out just exactly as I knew it would. I am not surprised seeing the unfolding scenario with the ACN. Up to about 2 months ago hardly would u see anyone arguing negative of the ACN on NL except myself and few other guys who were real enough to try to see things from the other angle.

U think ACN is the messiah party Nigeria is waiting for? Are they messiahs because they are actually messiahs or they called themselves Messiahs. Anyone can claim to be anything, it is left for ppl to believe in a false claim or discard it. Now look at this very long thread, more than 80% is bashing Tinubu and ACN, a sharp reverse of what was obtainable on NL some 100 days back. Even when the source of the news is not reliable. I didnt ses such news of his illness in Punch or Vanguard etc. What is talk of Naija? 

However, whether true or false, Tinubu would of course get treatment abroad if he was ill so the rumour is not about what Tinubu can not or would not do. I thought ppl claimed that the Dynamic Fashola have accentuated LUTH to world class, why wont Tinubu go there and get treatment?

Cheers!
Re: Tinubu Is Critically Ill And Has Been Flown Out Of The Country? by executinal(m): 5:28pm On Sep 04, 2011
Tinubu i wish you quick recovery. For those of you wishing him death are you GOD? allow GOD to judge him based on his sin.
Re: Tinubu Is Critically Ill And Has Been Flown Out Of The Country? by EkoIle1: 5:54pm On Sep 04, 2011
Obviously, you did not see anything back then.

1. Bashing Tinubu and the ACN on NL is not a new thing, Tinubu is the most bashed Nigerian politician on NL.

2. Support for the ACN does not mean they are the purest, they are above the law or they are some kind of messiah, this is what you made up in your head.

3. According to the ACN, they stand for freedom and justice and when they go against the law in any way, they should face the justice just like the next man.

4. Stay with facts and quit peddling rumors. If you really care and want to get rid of corruption in Nigeria, take your facts to the rellevant authorities or the press.

5. Spewing made up lies and tales on NL makes even more corrupt than the people your are condemning.

Anvaller:

Why did many not see what I saw back then?

The entire game is playing out just exactly as I knew it would. I am not surprised seeing the unfolding scenario with the ACN. Up to about 2 months ago hardly would u see anyone arguing negative of the ACN on NL except myself and few other guys who were real enough to try to see things from the other angle.

U think ACN is the messiah party Nigeria is waiting for? Are they messiahs because they are actually messiahs or they called themselves Messiahs. Anyone can claim to be anything, it is left for ppl to believe in a false claim or discard it. Now look at this very long thread, more than 80% is bashing Tinubu and ACN, a sharp reverse of what was obtainable on NL some 100 days back. Even when the source of the news is not reliable. I didnt ses such news of his illness in Punch or Vanguard etc. What is talk of Naija? 

However, whether true or false, Tinubu would of course get treatment abroad if he was ill so the rumour is not about what Tinubu can not or would not do. I thought ppl claimed that the Dynamic Fashola have accentuated LUTH to world class, why wont Tinubu go there and get treatment?

Cheers!
Re: Tinubu Is Critically Ill And Has Been Flown Out Of The Country? by mrkoma2012: 6:42pm On Sep 04, 2011
Only if the man concentrated on improving infrastrucutre in the state while in power and not trying to amass wealth to further improvise an already bad system. Good riddance to him, hope he gets well soon my foot
Re: Tinubu Is Critically Ill And Has Been Flown Out Of The Country? by MIrhABi: 8:44pm On Sep 04, 2011
@ Eko Ile

You're a congenital fool,to be candid you don't know your arsse from your elbow,what an insubstantial an laughable comment!!.

Furthermore and most importantly, everything you listed are all business concerns so let's even entertain that part of your rubbish for a second. Is it a crime for former politicians to operate and lobby for business and financing for business in Nigeria. What's your point really?

Eko Ile,every year you should celebrate your birthday by going to a dark corner and weep tears.You're disgrace to HUMANITY!!.

Do we now send people to jail for owning business in Nigeria? This is a yes or no question. Why also your are yet to tell us specifically what and how much he stole from Lagos state. Can you show us specific acts of corruption that this man commuted against the people of Lagos state?

Oga your brain is a terrible thing to waste,you're just privileged to have a brain.SWINE!!!
Re: Tinubu Is Critically Ill And Has Been Flown Out Of The Country? by Depilot(m): 9:31pm On Sep 04, 2011
If Tinubu is so good and the greatest, he should have used some of the stolen money used to build Oriental Hotel to build an international standard hospital, this way, he wouldn't have needed to be flown out of the country.

YET, PEOPLE LIKE[b] EKO ILE [/b]STILL COME HERE FROM TIME TO TIME TO MAKE FOOL OF THEMSELVES.
I WILL BEG YOU GUYS TO IGNORE THIS ID10T, HE'S NOTHING BUT A LOWLIFE WANNA BE IN THE SPOT LIGHT.
MESSAGE TO EKO ILE: I'M 100% PERCENT CERTAIN THAT YOU'RE NOT CLOSER TO TINUBU MORE THAN I DO, BUT YET I STILL STAND LIKE A MAN TO CALL A SPADE A SPADE WHENEVER IT IS NECESSARY. IF YOU'RE HAVING ANY PROBLEM BELIEVING THIS FACT LET ME KNOW. I WILL BLOW YOUR MIND.
Re: Tinubu Is Critically Ill And Has Been Flown Out Of The Country? by fxtopedia(m): 9:41pm On Sep 04, 2011
Eko-Ile is ranting because he/she WILL lose his/her PPP(Pay Per Post) job roflmao

Tinubu or what is your name sef? May you recover on time so as to VOMIT all the
loots before you join your,
Re: Tinubu Is Critically Ill And Has Been Flown Out Of The Country? by EkoIle1: 10:01pm On Sep 04, 2011
fxtopedia:

Eko-Ile is ranting because he/she WILL lose his/her PPP(Pay Per Post) job roflmao

Tinubu or what is your name sef? May you recover on time so as to VOMIT all the
loots before you join your,

Instead of your usual meaningless and irrelevant rubbish, find something better and engaging to contribute to add to the thread, that's if you are adult enough to act like an adult.
Re: Tinubu Is Critically Ill And Has Been Flown Out Of The Country? by EkoIle1: 10:22pm On Sep 04, 2011
You are closer to Tinubu because you are his brother, his assistant, his business manager, his partner in crime, you helped him stash the stolen money? Just in what way?

And if you are so closer to him and have facts about him stealing from the people of Lagos state, why not just do your civic duty and help the people of Lagos state get their money back from Tinubu and send him to jail by taking your close Knowledge about Tinubu's stolen wealth to the press, court of law or the efcc and lagosians in general?  Why are you wasting your time yelling about eko Ile on the Internet? Don't you want to help the people of lagos state and Nigerian to fight corruption?

Many of you are chronic and habitual liars, you are all mentally corrupt, you are just another corrupt and lying Nigerian and this is why I'll never take you liars seriously.

Depilot:

If Tinubu is so good and the greatest, he should have used some of the stolen money used to build Oriental Hotel to build an international standard hospital, this way, he wouldn't have needed to be flown out of the country.

YET, PEOPLE LIKE[b] EKO ILE [/b]STILL COME HERE FROM TIME TO TIME TO MAKE FOOL OF THEMSELVES.
I WILL BEG YOU GUYS TO IGNORE THIS ID10T, HE'S NOTHING BUT A LOWLIFE WANNA BE IN THE SPOT LIGHT.
MESSAGE TO EKO ILE: I'M 100% PERCENT CERTAIN THAT YOU'RE NOT CLOSER TO TINUBU MORE THAN I DO, BUT YET I STILL STAND LIKE A MAN TO CALL A SPADE A SPADE WHENEVER IT IS NECESSARY. IF YOU'RE HAVING ANY PROBLEM BELIEVING THIS FACT LET ME KNOW. I WILL BLOW YOUR MIND.
Re: Tinubu Is Critically Ill And Has Been Flown Out Of The Country? by digits: 10:24pm On Sep 04, 2011
oollleeee tinubu.
Re: Tinubu Is Critically Ill And Has Been Flown Out Of The Country? by EkoIle1: 10:35pm On Sep 04, 2011
You typed this long and redundant essay just because I asked you liars to show us proof that this man you are trashing did what you said he did?

Instead of the meaningless and redundant anger, why not just justify your hate and conviction by showing us proof of what he stole and from where?

Until you grow enough balls to do just that, all that rubbish applies to you.

MIrhABi:

@ Eko Ile

You're a congenital fool,to be candid you don't know your arsse from your elbow,what an insubstantial an laughable comment!!.

Furthermore and most importantly, everything you listed are all business concerns so let's even entertain that part of your rubbish for a second. Is it a crime for former politicians to operate and lobby for business and financing for business in Nigeria. What's your point really?

Eko Ile,every year you should celebrate your birthday by going to a dark corner and weep tears.You're disgrace to HUMANITY!!.

Do we now send people to jail for owning business in Nigeria? This is a yes or no question. Why also your are yet to tell us specifically what and how much he stole from Lagos state. Can you show us specific acts of corruption that this man commuted against the people of Lagos state?

Oga your brain is a terrible thing to waste,you're just privileged to have a brain.SWINE!!!
Re: Tinubu Is Critically Ill And Has Been Flown Out Of The Country? by Sunofgod(m): 10:40pm On Sep 04, 2011
Eko-Ile - Stop being a Nuisance.

Pull your tongue out of 'Tinubu's' arsse and recognise the man is 'Guilty until proven Innocent'.

All the signs are there - yet your the only fool trying to defend what;s undefendable.

Later,
Re: Tinubu Is Critically Ill And Has Been Flown Out Of The Country? by Depilot(m): 10:48pm On Sep 04, 2011
Why are you wasting your time yelling about eko Ile on the Internet?
Mr Eko Ile, take your time and read my post again. I will never waste my valuable time yelling about you, cos you do not worth it, you're just another wanna be in the spot-light kind of dude. In fact, I'm begging Nairaland members to let you be by simply ignoring your f0oolishness.
In your mind you think you know Tinubu and Lagos, but I doubt it. I know your type.
Again, you do not want me to reveal a few things to you. I will blow your mind.

An advice from a brother to a brother::::::It is unnecessary for you to constantly come here to make fool of yourself, it is f0oolish and ridiculous. Look for other hobbies and allow Tinubu's/Fashola's children to defend them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Amasa Firdu: Hijab Protesters Storm National Assembly (Photos) / El-Rufai Accuses CBN Of Printing Only ₦300bn New Notes After Mopping N2 Trillion / Babangida: Corruption Is Now Worse Than It Was Under Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.