Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,104 members, 7,907,045 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 09:54 PM

I Have A Boyfriend Who Always Want To Kiss Than Talk - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have A Boyfriend Who Always Want To Kiss Than Talk (8556 Views)

Never Trust That Boyfriend Who Does This (Photo) / Am Pregnant For My School Boyfriend Who Is In His Finals And Am In 300l. Our Bti / Would You Break Up With A Boyfriend Who Smokes Marijuana? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have A Boyfriend Who Always Want To Kiss Than Talk by SvS(f): 12:41am On Mar 01, 2006
he would rather us kiss every second am with him than talk seriouly like we r in a healthy relationship.what should i do?
Re: I Have A Boyfriend Who Always Want To Kiss Than Talk by axeprince(m): 5:23am On Mar 01, 2006
Good for you,, or don't you like it?
Re: I Have A Boyfriend Who Always Want To Kiss Than Talk by axeprince(m): 5:23am On Mar 01, 2006
just kidding cheesy
Re: I Have A Boyfriend Who Always Want To Kiss Than Talk by gigitte(f): 5:37am On Mar 01, 2006
run far far away
Re: I Have A Boyfriend Who Always Want To Kiss Than Talk by Seun(m): 9:16am On Mar 01, 2006
Maybe all he wants from you is a soft body to make out with. At least he's not pretending otherwise.
Re: I Have A Boyfriend Who Always Want To Kiss Than Talk by Rhodalyn(f): 10:20am On Mar 01, 2006
i think that's sweet could be he cant contain himself when he's around you
could be that's his nature, could be that's all he wants from you, could be he doesnt want to get serious with you, could be anything but just enjoy while it last wink wink
Re: I Have A Boyfriend Who Always Want To Kiss Than Talk by reniks(f): 7:36pm On Mar 01, 2006
He seems unserious 2 me.How is he supposed 2 know how u feel,wat u think n stuff.U should let him kno there's more 2 u than ur lips.
Re: I Have A Boyfriend Who Always Want To Kiss Than Talk by macalurs(m): 6:31am On Mar 29, 2007
we need more info on your guy.

What is there to talk about if the relationship is going ok? Or are you unnecessarily talkative?
Re: I Have A Boyfriend Who Always Want To Kiss Than Talk by becool89(f): 7:18am On Mar 29, 2007
just talk to him, and tell him that while you Do enjoy the constant canoodling grin that you would like to take it down a notch and actually try having a converstion every so often, wink
Re: I Have A Boyfriend Who Always Want To Kiss Than Talk by macalurs(m): 7:25am On Mar 29, 2007
ah well, we both know that choices of pre-occupation vary for different peoples. Constant canoodling don't hurt nothing. besides there might be nothing worth talking about (to him), or you're bad at conversations, and he's afraid to tell you. Or he's not just into you for the sound of your voice.

Besides, canoodling doesn't always have to be hot. Or doesn't talking-while-kissing work? I seen peeps do it. undecided
Re: I Have A Boyfriend Who Always Want To Kiss Than Talk by becool89(f): 7:42am On Mar 29, 2007
well if he is your boyfrend then he must at least want to get to know you and while canoodling doesnt hurt, he cant get to know you if his tongue is constantly shoved down your throat. lol.
Re: I Have A Boyfriend Who Always Want To Kiss Than Talk by LJ(m): 9:56am On Mar 29, 2007
it may be that u dont get with him often or long enuff. can be kiss for a whole day?? next time, be wit him for a day, he ll probbly kiss u for an hour (or max 2) and then, i guess, he ll have to talk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: I Have A Boyfriend Who Always Want To Kiss Than Talk by samyyoung1(m): 2:22pm On Mar 29, 2007
Fela self don talk am say girls go wan do, but go dey shakara.

If u are not liking it, then nobody is forcing u to Kiss

Actually, better u thank God for giving u a Romantic Guy

1 Like

Re: I Have A Boyfriend Who Always Want To Kiss Than Talk by busygirl(f): 3:26pm On Mar 29, 2007
Is ur guy a white guy?
Re: I Have A Boyfriend Who Always Want To Kiss Than Talk by macalurs(m): 6:06pm On Mar 29, 2007
Actually that sounds more like a black guy-- Naija guy. Na dem way.
Re: I Have A Boyfriend Who Always Want To Kiss Than Talk by abstarr(m): 6:08pm On Mar 29, 2007
grin grin ;Dkiss kiss kiss grin grin grin
Re: I Have A Boyfriend Who Always Want To Kiss Than Talk by star01(m): 6:10pm On Mar 29, 2007
macalurs:

Actually that sounds more like a black guy-- Naija guy. Na them way.
wats gives dat impression ?nw u telin me only naija guys has dan mentality of kissin dan talkin, come men , wake up
Re: I Have A Boyfriend Who Always Want To Kiss Than Talk by macalurs(m): 6:33pm On Mar 29, 2007
American guys actually talk. The reason a guy would kiss-- or want to kiss that often is simple: He's new to it. Americans can kiss anywhere, I mean anywhere, they have the whole day, and weeks to do it. So if the girl wants to talk, yeah they will talk, easy-- and continue with the kissing spree.

The naija guy might have kissed a girl before, but he probably never had a naija girl that obliged very often. You know naija girls.

Besides the guy might not even be disturbing that much, just being a guy. And the girl is just being a naija girl. not trying to say naija girls don't like kissing alot, but she might be shy and not know it.
Re: I Have A Boyfriend Who Always Want To Kiss Than Talk by mekoyo(m): 2:40pm On Sep 14, 2007
Be watchful and vigiland because your adversary the lipsrsealed walketh about seeking whom he may devour.

Be careful
Re: I Have A Boyfriend Who Always Want To Kiss Than Talk by tkb417(m): 2:46pm On Sep 14, 2007
some have food but cannot eat
some can eat but have no food
i have food, and i can eat et al

You, i dont know what to say to you.
Ur BF kisses you a lot and ure complaining.
wait, till you read from someone who her BF F**ks 10 times daily.
Re: I Have A Boyfriend Who Always Want To Kiss Than Talk by Bosdem(f): 11:00am On Sep 18, 2007
Let him no how u feel, if he does not want to talk drop a note.
Re: I Have A Boyfriend Who Always Want To Kiss Than Talk by 2dye4(m): 11:36am On Sep 18, 2007
@poster: obviously ur b.f wants ur lips more than the words that come out of them! i guessthey must be gorgeous. grin. nw really, u gotta tell him know u need quality verbal conversaton as well. pple get to bond better mentally and psychologically when they can interact and share similarities in the pattern of reasonng and not just kissing.
Re: I Have A Boyfriend Who Always Want To Kiss Than Talk by nisan10: 12:27pm On Sep 18, 2007
You girls, na wa for you all. If man demand for sex,you would say na player, now, the guy kisses you at will & you still dey complain. What then should men do?

abi your guy get mouth odourrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

cheers
Re: I Have A Boyfriend Who Always Want To Kiss Than Talk by nisan10: 12:29pm On Sep 18, 2007
Does your guy have mouth odour or what?
Re: I Have A Boyfriend Who Always Want To Kiss Than Talk by tonia2000(f): 12:59pm On Sep 18, 2007
abi now
Re: I Have A Boyfriend Who Always Want To Kiss Than Talk by kinzolic(m): 1:19pm On Sep 18, 2007
nisan10:

Does your guy have mouth odour or what?

roflmao grin grin
Re: I Have A Boyfriend Who Always Want To Kiss Than Talk by Nobody: 2:15pm On Feb 05, 2009
Dont let a fool kiss you and dont let a kiss fool you

1 Like

Re: I Have A Boyfriend Who Always Want To Kiss Than Talk by eyonigger(m): 3:38pm On Feb 05, 2009
poster, your situation depends on whether ur boyfriend has never had a good kiss like urs in any of his past relationships, maybe urs is probably the first kiss, or he might find your lips and saliva breathtaking. I once had a girl who I felt the same way about, we kiss more than we talk, because her kissing way and her saliva is just too perfect.

If you really want to know that he is serious about the relationship, tell him to take you to a restaurant and have a cozy time together, normall Nigerians dont kiss in Public unlike the white people. Then observe his conversational attitude. The you can differentiate from there.
Re: I Have A Boyfriend Who Always Want To Kiss Than Talk by chubyshady(f): 4:22pm On Feb 05, 2009
i think the guy is just after your body. Let go if possible my dear. The right guy will come soon.
Re: I Have A Boyfriend Who Always Want To Kiss Than Talk by vodka(f): 4:33pm On Feb 05, 2009
quote author=macalurs link=topic=7513.msg1002573#msg1002573 date=1175188015]
Actually that sounds more like a black guy-- Naija guy. Na dem way.
[quote][/quote]

essss whaddayamin!!! don't try to paint them bad joh, i've gat a bf and he talks well also dated a whitey who just wanted to shag evertime so stop with the generalisation. ok that aside@ topic and you are complaining because?? maybe its cos you're a lot smarter with your mouth closed. grin just kidding wink or maybe he can't get over your sumptous delicious lips cheesy let him kiss you johhh kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: I Have A Boyfriend Who Always Want To Kiss Than Talk by MaiSuya(m): 4:50pm On Feb 05, 2009
dappssee:

Dont let a fool kiss you and dont let a kiss fool you

nice . .  cheesy
Re: I Have A Boyfriend Who Always Want To Kiss Than Talk by anthony16(m): 3:03pm On Aug 27, 2009
@poster
U have a romantic guy and U are still complaining,If U have issues on your mind,tell him am sure he would be willing to talk. smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ladies, Be Honest, How Often Do You Change Your Panties / Naija! Man Sticks His Hand Into Lady's Trouser, Fingers Her Publicly (pic) / See What A Lady Posted On Facebook, Are They Lesbians? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.