Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,895 members, 7,906,346 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 09:26 AM

I Have A Boyfriend Who Always Want To Kiss Than Talk - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have A Boyfriend Who Always Want To Kiss Than Talk (8555 Views)

Never Trust That Boyfriend Who Does This (Photo) / Am Pregnant For My School Boyfriend Who Is In His Finals And Am In 300l. Our Bti / Would You Break Up With A Boyfriend Who Smokes Marijuana? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have A Boyfriend Who Always Want To Kiss Than Talk by biola44: 3:07pm On Aug 27, 2009
dappssee:

Dont let a fool kiss you and dont let a kiss fool you
cheesy grin grin grin
Re: I Have A Boyfriend Who Always Want To Kiss Than Talk by DaudaAbu(m): 4:23pm On Sep 03, 2009
Kis him back jare.

Eat his lip his tongue, his teeth everything,

After that he 'll learn not to wanna kiss u everytime
Re: I Have A Boyfriend Who Always Want To Kiss Than Talk by peterbaron: 4:56pm On Jan 26, 2010
i think you should try and find out why he likes it.try and make it to be mutual and understand each other
Re: I Have A Boyfriend Who Always Want To Kiss Than Talk by Konjour(m): 6:07pm On Jan 26, 2010
undecideddifferent peoples,different problems,i'll start watchin' out for a post counter-actin' this one now with the title: My boyfriend might be impotent,he always talks and never suggests that i should sleep over. Should i rape him!!!
Re: I Have A Boyfriend Who Always Want To Kiss Than Talk by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jan 26, 2010
Seems to only be after the good stuff.
Re: I Have A Boyfriend Who Always Want To Kiss Than Talk by adeprinze(m): 6:51pm On Jan 26, 2010
Guys; what do u fink if your gurl, you av proposed marriage to comes to tell you 1 day dat a frd of her's (guy precisely) asked her out for a date, that they should go see a movie. and she looks forward to the date. Am I taking my thought too far? though I concurred to her goin cos we are all diffrnt  and thus have our right to live to our discretion.
Re: I Have A Boyfriend Who Always Want To Kiss Than Talk by Nobody: 1:13pm On Feb 05, 2010
y r u complaning nah shocked shocked shocked :odont u like wot he's ding 2 ur lips grin grin grin ;Dabi do u want him 2 always preach 2 u cool cool cool cool.if u dont like it take a walk instead of complaning,u r d best person 2 help urself lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: I Have A Boyfriend Who Always Want To Kiss Than Talk by naijaswag1: 1:22pm On Feb 05, 2010
@poster hypocrite,as if you dont like it.When he starts talking instead of kissing,you start complaining? I hope the kissing leads to the main thing or he just turns you on and it ends there.whats ur real problem?
Re: I Have A Boyfriend Who Always Want To Kiss Than Talk by oge4real(f): 5:57pm On Feb 05, 2010
Ok, if you want the kissing to stop then do not brush or floss for some days, see what will happen!!
I guarantee you it will work.
Mybe then he will give u a litlle space from which you can do your talking abi?

1 Like

Re: I Have A Boyfriend Who Always Want To Kiss Than Talk by candylips(m): 6:15pm On Feb 05, 2010
oge4real:

Ok, if you want the kissing to stop then do not brush or floss for some days, see what will happen!!
I guarantee you it will work.
Mybe then he will give u a litlle space from which you can do your talking abi?

seconded cheesy cheesy
Re: I Have A Boyfriend Who Always Want To Kiss Than Talk by chidipupay(m): 6:21pm On Feb 05, 2010
may it is because you have big lips and his name is PHILIP
Re: I Have A Boyfriend Who Always Want To Kiss Than Talk by Lacuzy: 7:41pm On Feb 05, 2010
dont be deceived he is not been romantic he wont last cos all he needs is your body .

secondly a guy that doesnt like talking is sneaky doesnt want you to know anything about him, u are dating him but he is a stranger to you, and there will be a vacuum in your heart which makes you incomplete.

so dear leave him he dsnt luv u but luvs ur lucious lips n body dts all.
Re: I Have A Boyfriend Who Always Want To Kiss Than Talk by tchange: 7:45pm On Feb 05, 2010
Trust me.he dosnt want u.
If some1 wants to talk,they like u n wanna knw u.bt when its d other way round he just wants 2 get down with you.
Re: I Have A Boyfriend Who Always Want To Kiss Than Talk by richard69(m): 7:41am On Feb 06, 2010
Hey, why are you complaining, he wants to be on the Guinness book of record as the longest kisser.
Re: I Have A Boyfriend Who Always Want To Kiss Than Talk by ekoboy: 12:25pm On Feb 06, 2010
adeprinze:

Guys; what do u fink if your gurl, you av proposed marriage to comes to tell you 1 day dat a frd of her's (guy precisely) asked her out for a date, that they should go see a movie. and she looks forward to the date. Am I taking my thought too far? though I concurred to her goin cos we are all diffrnt and thus have our right to live to our discretion.

Its either you don't love her and want out or you are a FOOL.
Re: I Have A Boyfriend Who Always Want To Kiss Than Talk by sillyboy(m): 2:52pm On Feb 06, 2010
@ Topic.

Could he be a Vamp undecided?
Re: I Have A Boyfriend Who Always Want To Kiss Than Talk by eridah2007(m): 4:05pm On Mar 27, 2010
@poster
There's nothin to worry about my dear,walaitalai the guy is crazy about ur lips,there's no doubt about that.Just allow him to kiss as much as he want till he get tired,i believe after that,he go begin talk fine, Gud luck !
Re: I Have A Boyfriend Who Always Want To Kiss Than Talk by Pweety4me(f): 6:26pm On Mar 27, 2010
Have u slept wif him yet?maybe ur mouth taste's of sugar. . . tongue
Re: I Have A Boyfriend Who Always Want To Kiss Than Talk by idifu(m): 12:07pm On Apr 08, 2010
you should be grateful he luvs to kiss than talk, lotta gals are begging and praying 4 dat type of boyfriend
Re: I Have A Boyfriend Who Always Want To Kiss Than Talk by googles: 12:29pm On Apr 08, 2010
i love to kiss more than talk. . . . . chei i could kiss all year round non-stop

dash me ya boyfie now wink
Re: I Have A Boyfriend Who Always Want To Kiss Than Talk by candylips(m): 5:11pm On Apr 08, 2010
^^^ ole
Re: I Have A Boyfriend Who Always Want To Kiss Than Talk by googles: 5:37pm On Apr 08, 2010
ah ah naw wats wrong with a sister wanting to borrow another sister's kissing boyfie

shez complaining nd i like him so equation don balance. . . . . one manz trash another manz treasure
cheesy
Re: I Have A Boyfriend Who Always Want To Kiss Than Talk by candylips(m): 5:39pm On Apr 08, 2010
no go find your own man lol
Re: I Have A Boyfriend Who Always Want To Kiss Than Talk by googles: 5:57pm On Apr 08, 2010
i no see naw. . . . i don search search i no find

as God don provide one thru' the poster nko. . . i berra grab him abi ?
cheesy
Re: I Have A Boyfriend Who Always Want To Kiss Than Talk by Voned(f): 6:46pm On Apr 08, 2010
Are u sure he really loves u or he is lusting over u, because if he truly luvs u he will like to hear u talk and want to know everything about you and your family
Re: I Have A Boyfriend Who Always Want To Kiss Than Talk by Nobody: 7:53pm On Apr 08, 2010
i have tried in all these years to have a fun loving relationship, i have used gifts,i have paid bills,i have even took some on lovely vacation, but all has come to an end, none of all dem gals have ever gotten ma a gift b4 not even on my birthday, the one i loved the most broke up wit me cos i didnt get her a camcoder from my last trip to the UK, sometimes i think i should just forget it, does luv stink embarassed cry
Re: I Have A Boyfriend Who Always Want To Kiss Than Talk by Nobody: 7:56pm On Apr 08, 2010
i have tried in all these years to have a fun loving relationship, i have used gifts,i have paid bills,i have even took some on lovely vacation, but all has come to an end, none of all dem gals have ever gotten ma a gift b4 not even on my birthday, the one i loved the most broke up wit me cos i didnt get her a camcoder from my last trip to the UK, sometimes i think i should just forget it, does luv stink embarassed cry
Re: I Have A Boyfriend Who Always Want To Kiss Than Talk by DANAREWA2: 8:15pm On Apr 08, 2010
IT IS A SIGN THAT HE IS READY TO BE WITH YOU ALWAYS AND FOR-EVER.
Re: I Have A Boyfriend Who Always Want To Kiss Than Talk by babamoha(m): 8:15pm On Apr 08, 2010
Is it kissing alone?or
Re: I Have A Boyfriend Who Always Want To Kiss Than Talk by abrahym(m): 8:26pm On Apr 08, 2010
Always in the mood
Re: I Have A Boyfriend Who Always Want To Kiss Than Talk by ec3l(m): 3:16pm On Apr 09, 2010
Contrary to some suggestions, he is not after ur body.
If he is, believe me u wont even get the slightest hint of that till he nails u. He'll con u well enough to look other way and bingo, ur game.
So get ur head off that.
Personnally, if i kiss u, u mean something to me.
Guys dont waste their time kissing ladies they only want for on call booty services, kisses are too romantic for them.
If this guy is addicted to ur lips, its a good sign, just kiss him back, put ur soul into it and u'll be the one stopping him when he begins talking.
Re: I Have A Boyfriend Who Always Want To Kiss Than Talk by Inah(m): 4:43pm On Jul 17, 2012
Did u bring up a topic 4 discussion, he ignores n make advances @ kissing u...? "If Yes'', he ws born 2 ''kiss''Did u bring up a topic 4 discussion, he ignores n make advances @ kissing u...? "If Yes'', he ws born 2 ''kiss''Did u bring up a topic 4 discussion, he ignores n make advances @ kissing u...? "If Yes'', he ws born 2 ''kiss''

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Any Nairaland Babe With This Kind Of Killer Shape? / My Sex Service To My Principal And Students (part 7) IS OUT / Is This A Romantic Bedsheet Or An End-time Bedsheet (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.