Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,872 members, 7,980,051 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 01:42 AM

The Big Crowd At Rallies Are Rented Jobless Citizens - Adeboye - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Big Crowd At Rallies Are Rented Jobless Citizens - Adeboye (383 Views)

"Empty Stadium" Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi On Attendance At Rallies / Does Crowd At Rallies Really Matter? / Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah: What Obideints Should Know About Tinubu's Crowd At Rallies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Big Crowd At Rallies Are Rented Jobless Citizens - Adeboye by Validated: 11:57am On Jan 07, 2023
According to Pastor E A Adeboye, the crowd you see at most rallies are rented jobless people. I have said it before. No one who is employed would leave his paying job or close his shop to go to rallies.

The same people who impoverish Nigerian youth have paid agent who go about to rent crowd for political party's rallies. So, when I hear people talk of empty stadium on weekday, I am reassured that obidients are not just unemployed, but that LP is not out to pay people for "ephemeral" showing at rallies.

Come February 25, a Saturday, LP will trounce her opponents at the polls as Obidients are not going to be busy working nor at the shops.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Big Crowd At Rallies Are Rented Jobless Citizens - Adeboye by SlurUsername1: 12:03pm On Jan 07, 2023
This God of Man with fake prophecies has arrived again

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Big Crowd At Rallies Are Rented Jobless Citizens - Adeboye by Light78: 12:23pm On Jan 07, 2023
Yamiriflathead:
This God of Man with fake prophecies has arrived again

Because he spoke the truth.

You guys attack one of your own each time they say the truth.

You guys attacked OBJ

It remains for you guys to tag him Ipob

Two thing I know about some Yorubas

Hatred and jealousy.

2 Likes

Re: The Big Crowd At Rallies Are Rented Jobless Citizens - Adeboye by freshvine(f): 1:11pm On Jan 07, 2023
Light78:

You guys attacked OBJ

Hatred and jealousy.

They're yoruba muslims.

Bashorun
Folarin
Yekini
Mudashiru
Abibat
Lateef
Abdulmalik
Moshood
Lamidi
Maruf
Etc

Sane ones are
Femi
Bola
Kunle
Olabiyi
Ademola
Adebiyi
Adeniyi
Etc

1 Like

Re: The Big Crowd At Rallies Are Rented Jobless Citizens - Adeboye by TinubuDeDrugLor: 1:14pm On Jan 07, 2023
Tiñubu has finished Nigeria
Re: The Big Crowd At Rallies Are Rented Jobless Citizens - Adeboye by TinubuDeDrugLor: 1:17pm On Jan 07, 2023
Light78:

You guys attacked OBJ

Hatred and jealousy.

Yoruba's are very Hateful and extraordinarily Jealous.

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu Earned Titles: Ikemba Of Enugu, Gburugburu I Of Onitsha / 2023: North Illiteracy, A Set Back For Igbo Presidency / Warning To Nigerians: Atiku And Tinubu Must Be In The Dustbin Of History

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.