Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,833 members, 7,872,797 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:16 PM

Anti-Igbo: Seun Osewa Apologises For Liking Brymo's Tweet - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anti-Igbo: Seun Osewa Apologises For Liking Brymo's Tweet (3556 Views)

Tinubu: Seun Osewa Apologises To El-Rufai For Criticising Him Over South Kaduna / Anti-Igbo Tweet: Deji Adeyanju Calls For The Arrest And Prosecution Of Brymo / Peter Obi: Aloy Ejimakor Criticises Kwankwaso Over "Anti-Igbo" Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anti-Igbo: Seun Osewa Apologises For Liking Brymo's Tweet by tctrills: 11:26am On Jan 08, 2023
Moh247:
Bully everyone and expect Obi to win

After a peace seeking tweet... This guys still went ahead to insult him
You are the biggest bully and tribalist here. You see everything through the lens of tribalism. So because Igbos pointed out Seun's tribalism you would not vote for Obi.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anti-Igbo: Seun Osewa Apologises For Liking Brymo's Tweet by Kingzeez10: 11:31am On Jan 08, 2023
I still don't know why Seun apologized tho. Apologise or not they will surely insult you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anti-Igbo: Seun Osewa Apologises For Liking Brymo's Tweet by Moh247: 11:38am On Jan 08, 2023
tctrills:

You are the biggest bully and tribalist here. You see everything through the lens of tribalism. So because Igbos pointed out Seun's tribalism you would not vote for Obi.

No I won't vote for Obi because he is the least qualified... My comment has no tribe referenced yet your myopic self still called me a tribalist

Are you guys always this ridiculous

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anti-Igbo: Seun Osewa Apologises For Liking Brymo's Tweet by tctrills: 11:41am On Jan 08, 2023
Moh247:

No I won't vote for Obi because he is the least qualified... My comment has no tribe referenced yet your myopic self still called me a tribalist

Are you guys always this ridiculous
Your comments were clear, you don't believe Obi should be voted for because someone bullied Seun. You have always been one of the top tribalist on Nairaland.
And as for bring myopic, every tribalist is myopic. You can see beyond your tribal lens. You are pitiful.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anti-Igbo: Seun Osewa Apologises For Liking Brymo's Tweet by ScamHunter: 11:47am On Jan 08, 2023
sweerychick:
Honestly I don't know why your ethnic group are two faced seriously

You've said it all. Exactly what I had in mind.
Re: Anti-Igbo: Seun Osewa Apologises For Liking Brymo's Tweet by 9japride(m): 11:48am On Jan 08, 2023
What people fail to understand is that these celebrities and big boys/girls we have lack any moral standards. We forget the fact that these people are humans first before any achievement they have. For example most of these urchins we have now in Nairaland might turn out to be a guru tomorrow. That does not stop them from being a hateful and full of vile. They will carry on with such attitude. For example just because someone is a political leader, people just assume such person is good. No, they might once be a political thug or miscreant in the days of their youths.

2 Likes

Re: Anti-Igbo: Seun Osewa Apologises For Liking Brymo's Tweet by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jan 08, 2023
Gadafii:
There is actually a petition to stop Brymo from winning AFRIMA, the petition is currently gaining a lot of attention with “sign the petition “ trending on Twitter

We want a new Nigeria, without tribal dichotomy, some one like Brymo needs to learn the hard way, he has made his statement, Nigerians will make theirs concerning his failed career

Seun is clever by half by the way

Brymos career is dead and never coming back theres no need to sign petition for that one

1 Like

Re: Anti-Igbo: Seun Osewa Apologises For Liking Brymo's Tweet by mrvitalis(m): 12:41pm On Jan 08, 2023
Moh247:

P Square

Ken Okonkwo
Provide where any of them abused a tribe I would give you 100k instantly I dare you

1 Like

Re: Anti-Igbo: Seun Osewa Apologises For Liking Brymo's Tweet by Moh247: 12:42pm On Jan 08, 2023
mrvitalis:

Provide where any of them abused a tribe I would give you 100k instantly I dare you

Who gives a feck about the silly money you don't even have

2 Likes

Re: Anti-Igbo: Seun Osewa Apologises For Liking Brymo's Tweet by mrvitalis(m): 12:43pm On Jan 08, 2023
Moh247:

Who gives a feck about the silly money you don't even have
If you are not a hypocrite show me prove forget about the money
Re: Anti-Igbo: Seun Osewa Apologises For Liking Brymo's Tweet by LILTJAY: 12:43pm On Jan 08, 2023
NwaMamaIwota:
keep deceiving yourself bryom the failed musician you hailed is not bully right ? keep deceiving yourself we shall see
brymo is greater than psquare tongue
Re: Anti-Igbo: Seun Osewa Apologises For Liking Brymo's Tweet by Moh247: 12:44pm On Jan 08, 2023
mrvitalis:

If you are not a hypocrite show me prove forget about the money

Go through their timeline man... Is that too hard to do
Re: Anti-Igbo: Seun Osewa Apologises For Liking Brymo's Tweet by mrvitalis(m): 12:47pm On Jan 08, 2023
Moh247:

Go through their timeline man... Is that too hard to do
I have gone and nothing like that
Re: Anti-Igbo: Seun Osewa Apologises For Liking Brymo's Tweet by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jan 08, 2023
LILTJAY:

If you read your comment again...and very slowly, you'll be surprised to find out you're a big fool...and you're saying it out of spite not because it's true....idiot
Re: Anti-Igbo: Seun Osewa Apologises For Liking Brymo's Tweet by NwaMamaIwota(f): 12:55pm On Jan 08, 2023
LILTJAY:
who's Brymbo
Re: Anti-Igbo: Seun Osewa Apologises For Liking Brymo's Tweet by LILTJAY: 12:55pm On Jan 08, 2023
Rayban25:

If you read your comment again...and very slowly, you'll be surprised to find out you're a big fool...and you're saying it out of spite not because it's true....idiot
fool is brymo not greater than psquare?

grin grin grin
Re: Anti-Igbo: Seun Osewa Apologises For Liking Brymo's Tweet by LILTJAY: 12:56pm On Jan 08, 2023
NwaMamaIwota:
who's Brymbo
a musician greater than psquare tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anti-Igbo: Seun Osewa Apologises For Liking Brymo's Tweet by Adaisback(f): 12:57pm On Jan 08, 2023
Seun biko stay in one place and stop confusing the the thunder
Re: Anti-Igbo: Seun Osewa Apologises For Liking Brymo's Tweet by Ojiofor: 1:05pm On Jan 08, 2023
NgeneUkwenu:
Seun has been a shameless weak man. I can never date or marry such a coward.

Ngene ina akpo ntu? grin
How can you date your fellow man?Hahahahaahahahahahaha.
Wonder shall never end.

1 Like

Re: Anti-Igbo: Seun Osewa Apologises For Liking Brymo's Tweet by NwaMamaIwota(f): 1:10pm On Jan 08, 2023
LILTJAY:
a musician greater than psquare tongue
as e dey pain you ooo
e dey sweet me baje ooo
as e dey pain you ooo
e dey sweet me baje baje
as e dey pain gan gan
e dey sweet me baje baje
Tinubu urchins oo are Drugnified oooo

Hahahahahaha nice song
Re: Anti-Igbo: Seun Osewa Apologises For Liking Brymo's Tweet by TheNiceGuy(m): 1:14pm On Jan 08, 2023
NwaMamaIwota:
as e dey pain you ooo
e dey sweet me baje ooo
as e dey pain you ooo
e dey sweet me baje baje
as e dey pain gan gan
e dey sweet me baje baje

Hahahahahaha nice song

Re: Anti-Igbo: Seun Osewa Apologises For Liking Brymo's Tweet by LILTJAY: 1:19pm On Jan 08, 2023
NwaMamaIwota:
[s]as e dey pain you ooo
e dey sweet me baje ooo
as e dey pain you ooo
e dey sweet me baje baje
as e dey pain gan gan
e dey sweet me baje baje

Hahahahahaha nice song{/s}
trash from a useless igbo boy disguising as a female tongue

1 Like

Re: Anti-Igbo: Seun Osewa Apologises For Liking Brymo's Tweet by NwaMamaIwota(f): 1:22pm On Jan 08, 2023
LILTJAY:
trash from a useless igbo boy disguising as a female tongue
A vote for Tinubu is a vote for incompetence,docility, massive bullion van looting and drug peddling.

everything about Tinubu is bad , terrible and evil
Tinubu must be stop so Nigeria can move forward and progress.
thunder scatter Tinubu
thunder scatter Tinubu urchins
thunder scatter Remi
hahahahaha

Re: Anti-Igbo: Seun Osewa Apologises For Liking Brymo's Tweet by NwaMamaIwota(f): 1:23pm On Jan 08, 2023
TheNiceGuy:

God bless his excellency president Peter Obi GCFR

Re: Anti-Igbo: Seun Osewa Apologises For Liking Brymo's Tweet by Karlovych: 1:24pm On Jan 08, 2023
Aph*nja c*ward
Re: Anti-Igbo: Seun Osewa Apologises For Liking Brymo's Tweet by cicero(m): 1:26pm On Jan 08, 2023
Seun you are lying. This election is exposing all of you closeted Igbo haters.
Re: Anti-Igbo: Seun Osewa Apologises For Liking Brymo's Tweet by TheNiceGuy(m): 1:28pm On Jan 08, 2023
Waste your vote
NwaMamaIwota:
God bless his excellency president Peter Obi GCFR
undecided

Re: Anti-Igbo: Seun Osewa Apologises For Liking Brymo's Tweet by Demolakay: 1:35pm On Jan 08, 2023
Faiththatworks:
I always make my bias very clear before I comment, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu and Sen Gov Kassim Shettima will be president of Nigeria by February 28 2023.
I don't understand why Seun Osewa should apologize for liking Brymo's tweet,enough of this emotional blackmail,it's very annoying whenever I read some of the comments on Nairaland.
They say those of us who will vote for Asiwaju in 2023 will show the number of mad people in Nigeria,Obi supporters should know that there will be over 10million mad people in this country by February 2023,e ti ri nkankan.
Brymo spoke nothing but the truth,Igbos will never lead Nigeria until they get their acts together, infact the Igbos should go back and have a 16 year plan on how they will produce a Nigerian president.
I always shudder whenever I read comments especially about people voting for Asiwaju being mad,coming from a region where a man in Finland declares sit at home,while another one in a radio station in London was pressing their mumu button and cashing out big time from their mumuness.
Who's madder than the people that actually believe President Buhari was cloned and replaced with a clown called El-Jubril.
Seriously 2023 is the time to stop all these emotional threats, blackmail and put some people in their place in Nigeria.
God bless Nigeria.

U can c dat only few pple lyked ur tweet. Dats to show u how foolish you are.
Since Hausa nd Yorubas has been taking deir turn,pls how has Nigeria fared?

Has it stopped ur life from being miserable?
Am a Yoruba man, nd I will vote Obi wit my full chest.

If a region dat brought Boko Haram nd iswap and d distruction of human life nd resources can b producing d president. Wat stops d region fighting for self determination from aspiring to d presidency?

Ur talking of a 16year plan. Had d two region producing d president had a 16 year plan on how to develop Nigeria, we won't be where we are now.

D mentality of some is is utterly disgusting nd sickening.

3 Likes

Re: Anti-Igbo: Seun Osewa Apologises For Liking Brymo's Tweet by IDeyNL: 1:49pm On Jan 08, 2023
NwaMamaIwota:
ogbonna why will you date a fellow man ?

He is gay.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Alex Otti Is More Celebrated Than Tinubu / Can Senator Elisha Abbo Appeal Judgement At Supreme Court Or He Is Gone? / Double Trouble - Ibori Faces New Investigation On Corruption

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.