Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,746 members, 7,915,070 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 03:55 PM

Anti-Igbo: Seun Osewa Apologises For Liking Brymo's Tweet - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anti-Igbo: Seun Osewa Apologises For Liking Brymo's Tweet (3641 Views)

Tinubu: Seun Osewa Apologises To El-Rufai For Criticising Him Over South Kaduna / Anti-Igbo Tweet: Deji Adeyanju Calls For The Arrest And Prosecution Of Brymo / Peter Obi: Aloy Ejimakor Criticises Kwankwaso Over "Anti-Igbo" Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anti-Igbo: Seun Osewa Apologises For Liking Brymo's Tweet by EbukaTheDrugLor: 1:56pm On Jan 08, 2023
Moh247:
Bully everyone and expect Obi to win

After a peace seeking tweet... This guys still went ahead to insult him
seun is a m0ronic yoruba boy. A coward for not standing by his action through turbulent times
Re: Anti-Igbo: Seun Osewa Apologises For Liking Brymo's Tweet by EbukaTheDrugLor: 1:58pm On Jan 08, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
Seun has no ball.
Very weak man.

He's ever ready to succumb to Ipob Terrorist bully.

I hate that seun guy ehn..very weak boy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anti-Igbo: Seun Osewa Apologises For Liking Brymo's Tweet by Coolsperm: 2:26pm On Jan 08, 2023
Moh247:

. Yes the should insult him, by the way the learnt it from members of YMM ( Yoruba Muslims miscreants)
Re: Anti-Igbo: Seun Osewa Apologises For Liking Brymo's Tweet by AdaojoTheUrchin: 2:44pm On Jan 08, 2023
Moh247:

Pointing out you people's character with your comment and why nobody would stand under the sun to vote your kind

1: Brymo became a failed musician for not supporting Obi the Fruadster

2: you openly lied I hailed Brymo since your mind is so hate filled you fabricated lies as you wish

How exactly will anyone support your type

Is Brymo a successful musician then?

Apart from "arambe' or whatever is the title if that song, how many of his songs do we know. I don't know any and I am a voracious music fan, I even listen to some fuji music by Paso and Ayuba.

The guy is a one hit fluke, and he has been in the industry since I was in high school, and I am a PhD now. Imagine that.
Re: Anti-Igbo: Seun Osewa Apologises For Liking Brymo's Tweet by nedu666: 2:59pm On Jan 08, 2023
Moh247:

Pointing out you people's character with your comment and why nobody would stand under the sun to vote your kind

1: Brymo became a failed musician for not supporting Obi the Fruadster

2: you openly lied I hailed Brymo since your mind is so hate filled you fabricated lies as you wish

How exactly will anyone support your type

Shebi u type said psquare did not blow until he came to lagos, brymo dey the same lagos yet can't make it. Tony tetula dey the same lagos yet can't make it. Skales dey the same lagos yet can't make it. Adeezat dey lagos she still no blow. You think its by coming to lagos
Re: Anti-Igbo: Seun Osewa Apologises For Liking Brymo's Tweet by Ireportlive: 3:08pm On Jan 08, 2023
nedu666:

Shebi u type said psquare did not blow until he came to lagos, brymo dey the same lagos yet can't make it. Tony tetula dey the same lagos yet can't make it. Skales dey the same lagos yet can't make it. Adeezat dey lagos she still no blow. You think its by coming to lagos
. Wizkid and Davido nko what of Olamide... You Ibos are something else... Just read what you wrote about artist who entertained us at their prime just because of your hateful bitter mind

1 Like

Re: Anti-Igbo: Seun Osewa Apologises For Liking Brymo's Tweet by kozmokaz(m): 3:13pm On Jan 08, 2023
Moh247:

Your fear of the Igbo race gives me real joy lol
Re: Anti-Igbo: Seun Osewa Apologises For Liking Brymo's Tweet by TheChameleon: 3:30pm On Jan 08, 2023
Seun knows they are very gullible.

He's just playing piano with their heads.

Just like every clever Yoruba man, you must have some flat heads as slaves.

Them no born them well make them deactivate their monikers. They must continue to make Seun some money.

1 Like

Re: Anti-Igbo: Seun Osewa Apologises For Liking Brymo's Tweet by TheChameleon: 3:30pm On Jan 08, 2023
EbukaTheDrugLor:
I hate that seun guy ehn..very weak boy

You hate him while making him some money. That means he's your slave master.

How pathetic !
Re: Anti-Igbo: Seun Osewa Apologises For Liking Brymo's Tweet by chubinwa(m): 3:40pm On Jan 08, 2023
Seun with due respect is an ethnic bigot. Did he not read it before liking it? When he read it, what was in his mind? He should just forget all this sagamanje attitude and come out plane as Igbo hater
Re: Anti-Igbo: Seun Osewa Apologises For Liking Brymo's Tweet by kufreabasi511: 3:50pm On Jan 08, 2023
is supporting them cos he wants to save his own business ..... We understand you seun... is supporting them cos he wants to save his own business ..... We understand you seun... ...
Re: Anti-Igbo: Seun Osewa Apologises For Liking Brymo's Tweet by walefresh3(m): 3:51pm On Jan 08, 2023
Ofunaofu:

All you do day and night is to roam around posting stupid comments all over Nairaland
monitoring spirit... How you take know.. well u no get job... Ipob lunatic..
Re: Anti-Igbo: Seun Osewa Apologises For Liking Brymo's Tweet by walefresh3(m): 3:52pm On Jan 08, 2023
tctrills:

You are the biggest bully and tribalist here. You see everything through the lens of tribalism. So because Igbos pointed out Seun's tribalism you would not vote for Obi.

TINUBU IS COMING... GET PREPARED..
Re: Anti-Igbo: Seun Osewa Apologises For Liking Brymo's Tweet by traihit: 5:00pm On Jan 08, 2023
Moh247:

Let's be fair.....which of tje presidential candidates is really a bully as of this moment?

The one that can't do without badmouthing people though his followers are always saying "issue based campaign'

1 Like

Re: Anti-Igbo: Seun Osewa Apologises For Liking Brymo's Tweet by EbukaTheDrugLor: 5:42pm On Jan 08, 2023
TheChameleon:

You hate him while making him some money. That means he's your slave master.

How pathetic !
You are Igbo, I am sure. Hence your shallow reasoning. Well, If seun will get rich by my patronage, so be it. All I care about is making life miserable for the hate-filled, intolerant, hypocritical and cannibalistic yeebos

1 Like

Re: Anti-Igbo: Seun Osewa Apologises For Liking Brymo's Tweet by TheChameleon: 6:10pm On Jan 08, 2023
EbukaTheDrugLor:
You are Igbo, I am sure. Hence your shallow reasoning. Well, If seun will get rich by my patronage, so be it. All I care about is making life miserable for the hate-filled, intolerant, hypocritical and cannibalistic yeebos

Lol. Omo iya. Sorry.

I think say na the guy wey dey get similar moniker to yours.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anti-Igbo: Seun Osewa Apologises For Liking Brymo's Tweet by 9gerian: 6:47pm On Jan 08, 2023
I would have been shocked if that didn’t happen. cheesy

Moh247:

Re: Anti-Igbo: Seun Osewa Apologises For Liking Brymo's Tweet by EbukaTheDrugLor: 7:18pm On Jan 08, 2023
TheChameleon:

Lol. Omo iya. Sorry.

I think say na the guy wey dey get similar moniker to yours.
Na my moniker the weyrey take style wan copy. Sorry jarey! I think say na dem.
Re: Anti-Igbo: Seun Osewa Apologises For Liking Brymo's Tweet by biaframaster200: 7:34pm On Jan 08, 2023
Now I want to speak to the conscience of Seun Oshewa the owner of Nairaland's online social media platform...

I know you might be skeptical because of the fact that some of your online users might be from the Nyamiri tribe which automatically make them Peter Obi fan....however, permit me to say that there are so many celebrities out there who are not apologetical about their choice of presidential candidates irrespective of whosoever feel bad about it...I can categorically say that all the celebrity is from. the Yiibo tribe is in full support of their ObiDeNSE candidate without being apologetic. In the same vein, all the celebrities of the Hausa /Fulani tribe are also in full support of Atiku irrespective of any of their fans that might feel bad ...

All. these Nyamiri people on your platform didn't like you and your achievement..they didn't like a Yoruba man of which you are pioneering this great website ....as matter of fact ....if they have what it takes to Yiibonized this website and fully hijack it from you, they could have done. it.....

It is high time you pilot your website according to your vision and belief system...because if you don't, some of your Yiibo MOD will hijack it and run it according to their vision and belief system...

Nairaland Website is a brand name....there is nobody among those who are working for you presently who is indispensable. and "undiscardable " ...

The truth that some of us a shy to share openings is that we might be working I'm unison to achieve common goals and aspirations but as a typical Nigerian there is this line of discord that makes us not be one......(Religion and ethnicity ) are the line of discord that has separated us from when this different entity called Nigeria was merged to be called a great nation...and till eternity ...this seed of discord shall continue irrespective of the level of our civilization....if countries like Canada US and the United Kingdom. still have this kind.of the seed of discord how. much more 3rd generation country like Nigeria...

Seun, my advice for you is that run this website to represent your vision and belief system and anyone who feels offended by it shows it. leave ...there so. many people out there who are willing to replace him. or her asap. And this will make it unique to. you would not be easily hijacked.

1 Like

Re: Anti-Igbo: Seun Osewa Apologises For Liking Brymo's Tweet by Meagainstthem: 8:11pm On Jan 08, 2023
I've never seen any Yoruba man as stupidity as seun Osewa.God punish that motherfucker for me.

2 Likes

Re: Anti-Igbo: Seun Osewa Apologises For Liking Brymo's Tweet by Meagainstthem: 8:12pm On Jan 08, 2023
EbukaTheDrugLor:
seun is a m0ronic yoruba boy. A coward for not standing by his action through turbulent times

God punish that lil liver Guy,

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anti-Igbo: Seun Osewa Apologises For Liking Brymo's Tweet by Meagainstthem: 8:15pm On Jan 08, 2023
biaframaster200:
Now I want to speak to the conscience of Seun Oshewa the owner of Nairaland's online social media platform...

I know you might be skeptical because of the fact that some of your online users might be from the Nyamiri tribe which automatically make them Peter Obi fan....however, permit me to say that there are so many celebrities out there who are not apologetical about their choice of presidential candidates irrespective of whosoever feel bad about it...I can categorically say that all the celebrity is from. the Yiibo tribe is in full support of their ObiDeNSE candidate without being apologetic. In the same vein, all the celebrities of the Hausa /Fulani tribe are also in full support of Atiku irrespective of any of their fans that might feel bad ...

All. these Nyamiri people on your platform didn't like you and your achievement..they didn't like a Yoruba man of which you are pioneering this great website ....as matter of fact ....if they have what it takes to Yiibonized this website and fully hijack it from you, they could have done. it.....

It is high time you pilot your website according to your vision and belief system...because if you don't, some of your Yiibo MOD will hijack it and run it according to their vision and belief system...

Nairaland Website is a brand name....there is nobody among those who are working for you presently who is indispensable. and "undiscardable " ...

The truth that some of us a shy to share openings is that we might be working I'm unison to achieve common goals and aspirations but as a typical Nigerian there is this line of discord that makes us not be one......(Religion and ethnicity ) are the line of discord that has separated us from when this different entity called Nigeria was merged to be called a great nation...and till eternity ...this seed of discord shall continue irrespective of the level of our civilization....if countries like Canada US and the United Kingdom. still have this kind.of the seed of discord how. much more 3rd generation country like Nigeria...

Seun, my advice for you is that run this website to represent your vision and belief system and anyone who feels offended by it shows it. leave ...there so. many people out there who are willing to replace him. or her asap. And this will make it unique to. you would not be easily hijacked.

That stupid guy will expect Yoruba to defend him when nyamiri started dealing with him right? We will be here to show him that Yoruba are not stupid,if he wants to stupid and be bastard to Yoruba nation,he shouldn't expect any favor from us when those useless nyamiri started dealing with his bastard ass.

1 Like

Re: Anti-Igbo: Seun Osewa Apologises For Liking Brymo's Tweet by EbukaTheDrugLor: 9:30pm On Jan 08, 2023
Meagainstthem:

God punish that lil liver Guy,
Amen
Re: Anti-Igbo: Seun Osewa Apologises For Liking Brymo's Tweet by femisplash: 10:20pm On Jan 08, 2023
nedu666:

If they had not met Lola who financed their career, they'd have returned to Anambra in penury. Ungrateful scums.

1 Like

Re: Anti-Igbo: Seun Osewa Apologises For Liking Brymo's Tweet by Konquest: 9:42am On Jan 10, 2023
Faiththatworks:
I always make my bias very clear before I comment, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu and Sen Gov Kassim Shettima will be president of Nigeria by February 28 2023.

I don't understand why Seun Osewa should apologize for liking Brymo's tweet,enough of this emotional blackmail,it's very annoying whenever I read some of the comments on Nairaland.

They say those of us who will vote for Asiwaju in 2023 will show the number of mad people in Nigeria,Obi supporters should know that there will be over 10million mad people in this country by February 2023,e ti ri nkankan.

Brymo spoke nothing but the truth,Igbos will never lead Nigeria until they get their acts together, infact the Igbos should go back and have a 16 year plan on how they will produce a Nigerian president.
I always shudder whenever I read comments especially about people voting for Asiwaju being mad,coming from a region where a man in Finland declares sit at home,while another one in a radio station in London was pressing their mumu button and cashing out big time from their mumuness.

Who's madder than the people that actually believe President Buhari was cloned and replaced with a clown called El-Jubril.

Seriously 2023 is the time to stop all these emotional threats, blackmail and put some people in their place in Nigeria.
God bless Nigeria.
Word!

Tbh, Seun had NO need to apologize after liking Braimo's post. He also has been spending too much time posting on Twitter than even on NL according to posts made on NL by other users. NL is an international brand and should be his top priority including recruiting at least 2 more Mods to handle hate speech and fake news exclusively because the current Super Mods, and Mods have not been responding to repeated reports of rule 19, 2,3,and 9 violations. The Mods are either complacent or just overwhelmed and they need a jolt!

There are posts on NL that I do not agree with but I click the like button so that I can easily find them again a day or two later, and then I unlike the posts after reading them or reporting any hate speech to the Mods.

Seun and my younger brother (who has a Phd, and is the last born of my siblings) are both of the same 41 years of age as of 2023.

I will advice Seun like a younger bruv of mine never to patronize
Ibos again in such a manner that he did. It would have been better to restrain himself. You owe nobody any apologies Seun knowing full well they've never liked you and this is evident in the emotional blackmail he got on Twitter, NL and other platforms. Period.

APC and PDP already have paid-for banner ads on NL, the Labor guys have not placed any yet but are busy derailing threads and advertizing (for free with a lot of hate speech, defamation, and ethnic bigotry) their party posts where they should not.

2 Likes

Re: Anti-Igbo: Seun Osewa Apologises For Liking Brymo's Tweet by valentineuwakwe(m): 9:49am On Jan 10, 2023
Seun you have nothing to say here....you have nade your own point but that brymo trying to stay relevant with such tweet about ibo people...
Its a normal thing thing in Nigeria; if you want to talk, be heard or stay relevant for some days just say something about ibo people and you go blow...lol
Re: Anti-Igbo: Seun Osewa Apologises For Liking Brymo's Tweet by LILTJAY: 12:05pm On Jan 10, 2023
useless Seun
Re: Anti-Igbo: Seun Osewa Apologises For Liking Brymo's Tweet by jamesversion: 11:35am On Jan 12, 2023
NgeneUkwenu:
Seun has been a shameless weak man. I can never date or marry such a coward.

transgendered

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Popular Comedian Michael Blackson Mocks Nigeria / Why Is Seun Okinbaloye Dull? / Kano Or Kaduna Which City Is The Face Of Arewa(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.