Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,891 members, 7,942,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 02:56 AM

Spiritual Robbers - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Spiritual Robbers (168 Views)

Mercy Chinwo The Excess Love Crooner Was Shot Yesterday By Robbers / Could This Be A Spiritual Attack Or A Medical Condition? / The Spiritual Implication Of The Eclipse Of America. The Great American Eclipse. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Spiritual Robbers by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jan 08, 2023
I spent a night in a popular hotel with a friend. I had a dream where I woke and looked at the door of the bathroom. The door was a mirror in that dream. I saw a young girl of 15 to 18 years through the mirror standing at the other side of the bed where we lay looking over us.

I woke the person on the bed with me in the dream to see what I was seeing in the dream. He was shocked too. We turn to the other side to see the girl. We didn't see her. We turned to the mirror again and saw her in the mirror again.

This time around, she was in a room filled with many shoes (women) and clothes. She was behaving like one who was showing us what she has gathered from people.

I said in the dream, this hotel is strange. How do they build it so people can stay in one room and see what is happening in other rooms.

Then I woke up.

Some places are built on deadly sacrifices that rob people who visit their of things.

Be vigilant and prayerful.

The most unsuspecting places are most diabolical and dangerous places.

(1) (Reply)

The Husband And His Wife / I Want A Principle Within... / ECK Live Sunday Service 22 Jan 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.