Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,688 members, 7,921,475 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 06:27 AM

What Is Behind Sickness - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Is Behind Sickness (462 Views)

Please Help, What Sickness Is This? / Decompression Sickness: Danger Of Swimming Back To The Surface After A Deep Dive / Billionaire Cancer Patient Threw Away Bags Full Of Cash Over Her Sickness (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Behind Sickness by Lostchild(m): 5:38pm On Jan 08, 2023
I believe in good health.
I believe in science/technology.
I believe in spiritual reality and always tried to see things from the spiritual prospective. Knowing fully well that, the spiritual forces of light and darkness have some control over the physical realm.

When things happens, I always want to know what the Blessed creator, God Himself is saying about it and not what men are saying.

In 2016, God said something that struck my imagination to this very day. God said that, 80% of those infected with HIV and aids did not get it via sexual intercourse. It was spiritually and enforce and projected into their spirit man which manifest in their physical body

Demons manufacture diseases and causes sickness through demonic possession. If there are manufacturers, then there must be a materials they use in their manufacture. And the devils have many materials. One of their spiritual material they use to manufacture disease is lust, anger fear and human wickedness.

Although, sin and human wickedness goes forth into the earth as spiritual diseases which affect humans.

Example; cursing and insulting words in the physical realm are evil arrows in the spiritual realm.

Example 2; If you betray someone in the physical realm, that means demons has use their spear through you to stab someone in the spiritual realm.

Example 3 Those church buildings you see physically, do not exist spiritually.

Example 4. Your faith in God or His promise is a golden Shield (armour)

Example 5 The few genuine Christians, prophet, pastors you see on church altar wearing coat and tie physically, are putting on the attire of an armour like that of a Roman soldiers spiritually. We are soldiers in the spiritual realm and not so in physically. What I mean is that, what you see in the physical realm are not so in the spiritual realm.

Demons will create circumstance that will make people to have fear and insanity, and they will collect this insanity and use it to carry out attacks and manufacture disease. They carry out many different attacks on the human body and manufacture many different deadly sickness through thought projection and other various ways of wickedness of men. But I have learn that, the highest disease is our ignorance.
Re: What Is Behind Sickness by Lostchild(m): 5:38pm On Jan 08, 2023
Please; behind every sickness and health challenges, there is evil spirit or Demons behind it.

You can share with me all your health challenges, and I will tell you the evil spirit behind it, and how you get rid of them.
Re: What Is Behind Sickness by Lostchild(m): 1:00pm On Jan 12, 2023
I will update later.
Write about the spiritual reality of HIV and AIDS
Re: What Is Behind Sickness by Littlechild(m): 11:24pm On Jan 14, 2023
wink Keeping my thread active.

(1) (Reply)

How Much Is Sperm Test In Lagos Hospital/lab / What Causes Skin Tags To Suddenly Appear / Could There Be Something Wrong With My Lungs?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.