Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,923 members, 7,909,442 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 04:20 AM

Water That Gives Eternal Life - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Water That Gives Eternal Life (132 Views)

Jesus Christ Crucified Is The Only Being Who Gives Eternal Life / What Is The Purpose In Heaven Or Meaning In Eternal Life? / Without obedience to Yahushua/Ten Commandments; no hope of eternal life. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Water That Gives Eternal Life by Earthkumy(m): 7:22am On Jan 09, 2023
Fasting day 1

John 4:1-30

When I repented newly at the age of about 15 to 16 years of age, there was this high level of love and loss in God I had. I was so hungry to be in the presence of God at that time that I always go to every service at All Believers Gospel Mission, the Church where I had my new birth experience, 3 to 2 hours before each service. I was so hungry for God that I hardly went home. I started a children evangelism group at that time in the Church. As I was reading our text for today's prayers the Holy Spirit reminded me of this past, with that I can say I understand what the Samaritan woman felt like when she finished talking with Jesus. Nobody will have the spring of water Jesus talked about in John 4:14 and still remains the same, the Samaritan instantly ran into the village and brought the whole town to Jesus. That's the reason we are going to start the fast for this year by asking God to give us the spring of water so that we won't be testy again. Trust me your friends whom you are ashamed to tell about Jesus are hungry for him, wishing God will use you to save them as He uses the Samaritan woman to save her town. The question is will you let him give you this water?

Prayer

Oh Lord my God I'm testy and hungry for the living water that Jesus gives, fill me with it today by your grace.

Dear Holy Spirit dry my test for the world and make me hungry for Jesus

Lord make me a living water that my friends and family can drink from.

In Jesus mighty name Amen

Pst Eze Chukwu

(1) (Reply)

The Word Of God Is True / Single-minded Devotion / Completing The New Testament In A Year Day(20)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.