Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,911 members, 7,909,419 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 02:39 AM

Jesus Christ Crucified Is The Only Being Who Gives Eternal Life - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Christ Crucified Is The Only Being Who Gives Eternal Life (128 Views)

Water That Gives Eternal Life / Who Gives Children / “meet The Pastor Who Gives Lotto Numbers To His Church Members As Lady Testifies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jesus Christ Crucified Is The Only Being Who Gives Eternal Life by ochibuogwu5: 10:42pm On Apr 21, 2020
I give them eternal life, and they shall never die. No one can snatch them away from me. What my Father has given me is greater than everything, and no one can snatch them away from the Father's care. The Father and I are one.” (John 10:28-30 amp)
Re: Jesus Christ Crucified Is The Only Being Who Gives Eternal Life by ochibuogwu5: 10:46pm On Apr 21, 2020
"Go and learn what this [Scripture] means: ‘I desire compassion [for those in distress], and not [animal] sacrifice,’ for I did not come to call [to repentance] the [self-proclaimed] righteous [who see no need to change], but sinners [those who recognize their sin and actively seek forgiveness].”"
(Matthew 9:13 amp)
Re: Jesus Christ Crucified Is The Only Being Who Gives Eternal Life by ochibuogwu5: 12:35am On Apr 22, 2020
"He saved us, not because of any works of righteousness that we have done, but because of His own compassion and mercy, by the cleansing of the new birth (spiritual transformation, regeneration) and renewing by the Holy Spirit," (Titus 3:5 amp)

(1) (Reply)

Designed For Greatness / Lockdown But Not Knockdown / Reception Way

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.