Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,613 members, 7,885,552 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 11:28 AM

Is Peter Obi Entrance Really A Win For Tinubu? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Peter Obi Entrance Really A Win For Tinubu? (607 Views)

Is Makinde Withdrawal Of Support From PDP A Win For Tinubu? / PDP Presidential Campaign Flag-Off Without Wike And Co, A Win For Tinubu? / Is Peter Obi The Owner Of This Mansion In London? See Photos & APC Allegations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Peter Obi Entrance Really A Win For Tinubu? by vicdom(m): 9:05am On Jan 10, 2023
My opinion: I don't think so..... Why?;

I have noticed that 70 - 80% of Peter Obi's detractors both online and offline are APC and Tinubu's supporters. I ask, why so if really Obi is running to favour your candidate?? In fact, recently, it was observed that Tinubu who had earlier felt that Obi"s ambition flavours him, now resorted to attacking Obi when he discovered that peter is doing more damage to him than he's doing to Atiku. Otherwise, why attack and even slander someone constantly, to the extent of wanting him back out if he's actually a favour to your candidate? They do not even attack Atiku whom they perceive that is of more threat to Tinubu, rather they go rampage on Peter Obi everytime.

Just like Prof Soludo had earlier claimed, Tinubu and his supporters should be sponsoring Peter Obi campaign by now since they would benefit from his ambition, rather than trying to smear and discredit him.

How does Peter pose a big threat to Tinubu?;

NO president has ever won an election in Nigeria without winning his region by wide margin. From Obasanjo to Yaradua to Jonathan to Buhari, they all won their respective regions with large margin. Now with Obi in the race, Tinubu can never win southern Nigeria. Now that we have kwankwaso and Atiku in the north, it will require a miracle for Tinubu to win in northern Nigeria. I think that's what Tinubu later realized. "awa south lo kan" mantra favours obi more than Tinubu. However, if obi was not in the race, I think there would still be sympathy votes to Tinubu and might end up winning the South.
Look carefully, if you doubt me, Atiku and PDP don't bother much about Obi as much as Tinubu and APC are their losing sleep on Obi.

1 Like

Re: Is Peter Obi Entrance Really A Win For Tinubu? by Nobody: 9:09am On Jan 10, 2023
If it was so, they wouldn't spend 24 hours a day mentioning Peter Obi's name. They are very scared and the fear is not misplaced.

8 Likes

Re: Is Peter Obi Entrance Really A Win For Tinubu? by sapele914(m): 9:12am On Jan 10, 2023
Reinaldo:
If it was so, they wouldn't spend 24 hours a day mentioning Peter Obi's name. They are very scared and the fear is not misplaced.
Zombies, yet it was the Apga Judas begging Tinubu to come & debate him?

Confused Ipobians, the only state that APC is controlling today that Peter Obi will win is Imo State.

1 Like

Re: Is Peter Obi Entrance Really A Win For Tinubu? by AbujaCitiBlog: 9:14am On Jan 10, 2023
[quote author=vicdom post=119889785][/quote] Brilliant assessment.
Re: Is Peter Obi Entrance Really A Win For Tinubu? by funshint(m): 9:28am On Jan 10, 2023
Obi really destroyed Atiku's vote. The SS/SE that used to be automatic block vote for PDP is no longer there. Obi won't win this election anyway but I hope he doesn't become a serial contester thereafter.
Re: Is Peter Obi Entrance Really A Win For Tinubu? by Prodadd(m): 9:31am On Jan 10, 2023
U are on point
Re: Is Peter Obi Entrance Really A Win For Tinubu? by Nobody: 9:32am On Jan 10, 2023
Both Atiku and Tinubu are making Obi's victory easier

1 Like

Re: Is Peter Obi Entrance Really A Win For Tinubu? by PrinceOfLagos: 9:33am On Jan 10, 2023
Op, I sure you've not seen these

Re: Is Peter Obi Entrance Really A Win For Tinubu? by SMGGroup: 9:50am On Jan 10, 2023
Go and get your PVC. Deadline is 22nd of this month
Re: Is Peter Obi Entrance Really A Win For Tinubu? by mrvitalis(m): 9:53am On Jan 10, 2023
Have you seen obidients attacking Kwankwaso ? Nope that's how u know the truth

For obi to win Tinubu , Atiku and Kwankwaso must all have good Showing in the north

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My PVC Can't Be Found!! / Fani Kayode : Married To two Igbo Women ,yet Curses The SE Religiously. / Politicspeter Obi Campaign Suffers Massive Setback As Pantami, Others Dump Labou

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.