Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,676 members, 7,889,197 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 03:58 AM

I Need To Get This Girl - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need To Get This Girl (1623 Views)

May We Never Jam This Girl On Bed (extreme Graphic Photo) / OMG!!!… See The Question This Girl Asked Her Man Who Cheated On Her / I Like This Girl, But She Likes Someone Else (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: I Need To Get This Girl by CuteTj(m): 9:26pm On Sep 05, 2011
This just shows the silly things we do for love. Just try to look out for her in the neighbourhood but not at her house and when you see her, tell her what you feel for her. If she is going to be yours she will be yours and if otherwise, life continues and move on to the next girl you are attracted to. All the best & Goodluck!!
Re: I Need To Get This Girl by Mynd44: 9:36pm On Sep 05, 2011
^^^
What is with everyone and GOODLUCK sef?
Re: I Need To Get This Girl by CuteTj(m): 11:46pm On Sep 05, 2011
^^ i would say Goodluck is when you are less deserving of something but it still suddenly drops in your lap without toiling much to get it. You may say there is nothing like goodluck but as for me i believe in it or your understanding of it may be different from mine.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is There Anything Wrong In A Girl Asking A Boy Out? / MY CANDID Thots....hear What Oprah Winfrey Had To Say About Men / Tips On How To Satisfy Your Wife Sexually

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.