Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,665 members, 7,889,169 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 01:54 AM

I Need To Get This Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need To Get This Girl (1622 Views)

May We Never Jam This Girl On Bed (extreme Graphic Photo) / OMG!!!… See The Question This Girl Asked Her Man Who Cheated On Her / I Like This Girl, But She Likes Someone Else (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need To Get This Girl by Nobody: 8:23pm On Sep 04, 2011
there is this girl i met while coming back to my house. we entered the same bus and she sat beside. i asked her for her name, she told and i told her mine. when she wanted to drop, i dropped as well even though i was not supposed to drop there. i walked her home to her gate. meanwhile we were chatting while she was going back to her house. one thing that is driving me crazy about this girl is that she was so nice to me even though most girls wont want to talk that day, because it was late at night and she was coming back from school. i asked her for her number but her phone was lost. i tried to find a way to keep in touch but no means.

i told her where i live and she said she will come the following day. the following day came and went but i saw no signs of her. so today, being sunday, i went to her house uninvited. they live in a duplex house so it will not be easy to enter inside. so i had to knock constantly at the gate till a girl came and opened the door. as i was talking to the girl, i saw the girl and a woman coming, i do not know if it is the mom, sis or auntie. i was looking at her like am lost trying to see if it was the girl i met last night. when she came close, i asked her if she remembered me but she did not speak till she entered her house. i even called her by her name but i got no response. Now i am in the middle of no where. i need to really see this girl again but it is not easy because i have been passing through her house for more than 5 times but no sign of her. anyone have any ideas of what to do?
Re: I Need To Get This Girl by MMM2(m): 8:30pm On Sep 04, 2011
romance section don change 2 child's play
Re: I Need To Get This Girl by MMM2(m): 8:37pm On Sep 04, 2011
op
submit ur cv undecided

So dey can employ u as dere gate man, so u can see d girl alwayz angry
Re: I Need To Get This Girl by webcam(m): 8:39pm On Sep 04, 2011
try to buy AK 47 to gun her ,down next time you see her,
Re: I Need To Get This Girl by omega25red(m): 8:55pm On Sep 04, 2011
poster

when you knocked on the gate, why did you ask the person who you were talking to about the girl you spoke to? like giving that person her name and describe her as much as you can.

Anyway if that was the girl who passed you she did the right thing because you pulled a psycho move by going to her "house" unannounced
Re: I Need To Get This Girl by Nobody: 9:05pm On Sep 04, 2011
omega25red:

poster

when you knocked on the gate, why did you ask the person who you were talking to about the girl you spoke to? like giving that person her name and describe her as much as you can.

Anyway if that was the girl who passed you she did the right thing because you pulled a psycho move by going to her "house" unannounced

the thing is that the person that opened the gate does not even know the girl and she is a kid.
Re: I Need To Get This Girl by Nobody: 9:06pm On Sep 04, 2011
people, plz help me i can not get my mind off this girl.
Re: I Need To Get This Girl by omega25red(m): 9:35pm On Sep 04, 2011
maybe home girl took you to someone elses house and gave you a fake name.

anyway i know how you feel but you are going to have to let this one go because seriously at this day and age there is hardly no one university student level who doesn't have a contact even if their phone is lost there is facebook there is myspace lol there is email etc if she had refused to give one of these to you then forget her and just think of her as the one that got away
Re: I Need To Get This Girl by Roland17(m): 9:54pm On Sep 04, 2011
You had it very easy with her the first day and she realized that, and now u have to work ur ass out to her heart if u really mean well. going to her house Un-invited made a huge statement for ur intentions and the courage you have, but could have also put her in deep trouble with her parents or Guardians.

Personally i feel u made a huge mistake by inviting her to ur house, she would obviously turn that down and might take u as a player.

Since you don't have any contact and am sensing she is young, i would advice u wait for her somewhere u know she usually walks pass during the day, if u can sneak a letter or paper to her which includes details of ur number that would be better, if u can get her full name and find her on Face book that could also help, but u can not be too sure how often she frequents the internet.

Its a pity you would have to reverse to the old school pattern of Toasting, which to me was more interesting. grin
Re: I Need To Get This Girl by Nobody: 10:01pm On Sep 04, 2011
omega25red:

maybe home girl took you to someone elses house and gave you a fake name.

anyway i know how you feel but you are going to have to let this one go because seriously at this day and age there is hardly no one university student level who doesn't have a contact even if their phone is lost there is facebook there is myspace lol there is email etc if she had refused to give one of these to you then forget her and just think of her as the one that got away

u did not read my initial post. i landed at her house life.
Re: I Need To Get This Girl by Nobody: 10:03pm On Sep 04, 2011
Roland17:

You had it very easy with her the first day and she realized that, and now u have to work your Bottom out to her heart if u really mean well. going to her house Un-invited made a huge statement for your intentions and the courage you have, but could have also put her in deep trouble with her parents or Guardians.

Personally i feel u made a huge mistake by inviting her to your house, she would obviously turn that down and might take u as a player.

Since you don't have any contact and am sensing she is young, i would advice u wait for her somewhere u know she usually walks pass during the day, if u can sneak a letter or paper to her which includes details of your number that would be better, if u can get her full name and find her on Face book that could also help, but u can not be too sure how often she frequents the internet.

Its a pity you would have to reverse to the old school pattern of Toasting, which to me was more interesting. grin

thanks man. am gonna follow this advice and i will update ya.
Re: I Need To Get This Girl by Nobody: 10:06pm On Sep 04, 2011
guys, but do u think it is a good idea to go to her house uninvited again cuz i think i have the courage to do it. but i will do it in the afternoon when mom and dad are usually not around.
Re: I Need To Get This Girl by Russialane(m): 10:08pm On Sep 04, 2011
stay on guard at her gate till whever she comes out
Re: I Need To Get This Girl by Russialane(m): 10:09pm On Sep 04, 2011
like you said go there again when her parents are not around
Re: I Need To Get This Girl by Nobody: 2:55am On Sep 05, 2011
@poster
you are talking as if you are madly infatuated with this gal, YET, you dont even know what she looks like any longer?
how can you ask a girl coming out of this place with her mother if she is your Cinderella? the mystery gal gave you her name, right? so ask if there is anyone who lives there by that name. if they say no then you best stay away from there as this damsel OBVIOUSLY didnt want to be found (at least not by you)!
Re: I Need To Get This Girl by Nobody: 3:38am On Sep 05, 2011
bigmodo:

there is this girl i met while coming back to my house. we entered the same bus and she sat beside. i asked her for her name, she told and i told her mine. when she wanted to drop, i dropped as well even though i was not supposed to drop there. i walked her home to her gate. meanwhile we were chatting while she was going back to her house. one thing that is driving me crazy about this girl is that she was so nice to me even though most girls wont want to talk that day, because it was late at night and she was coming back from school. i asked her for her number but her phone was lost. i tried to find a way to keep in touch but no means.

i told her where i live and she said she will come the following day. the following day came and went but i saw no signs of her. so today, being sunday, i went to her house uninvited. they live in a duplex house so it will not be easy to enter inside. so i had to knock constantly at the gate till a girl came and opened the door. as i was talking to the girl, i saw the girl and a woman coming, i do not know if it is the mom, sis or auntie. i was looking at her like am lost trying to see if it was the girl i met last night. when she came close, i asked her if she remembered me but she did not speak till she entered her house. i even called her by her name but i got no response. Now i am in the middle of no where. i need to really see this girl again but it is not easy because i have been passing through her house for more than 5 times but no sign of her. anyone have any ideas of what to do?
sorry, bro, she got away undecided
Re: I Need To Get This Girl by sexsinners(m): 3:44am On Sep 05, 2011
bigmodo:

sorry to break it to you dude, but she was just being nice to you because she's a nice person, i don't think she has any interest in talking to you, or knowing who you are , i suggest you leave her be and move on with your life, if she really wanted to talk to you she wuld make an offer to talk to keep contact with you.
Re: I Need To Get This Girl by Nobody: 5:37am On Sep 05, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

@poster
you are talking as if you are madly infatuated with this gal, YET, you dont even know what she looks like any longer?
how can you ask a girl coming out of this place with her mother if she is your Cinderella? the mystery gal gave you her name, right? so ask if there is anyone who lives there by that name. if they say no then you best stay away from there as this damsel OBVIOUSLY didnt want to be found (at least not by you)!

I know her. I recognized her when she walked into her house on sunday broad day light. I am 100% sure i know her and i am sure there is her house. i can vouch for this. She wont have given me a wrong name. When i asked her name, she splitted it out immediately. Assuming it was a wrong name, she would have thought about it before telling me. She told me she goes to igbariam, and when i came asking someone confirmed it.
Re: I Need To Get This Girl by Nobody: 5:37am On Sep 05, 2011
sauer:

sorry, bro, she got away undecided

She did not get away. At least i know her house.
Re: I Need To Get This Girl by Nobody: 5:40am On Sep 05, 2011
sexsinners:

sorry to break it to you dude, but she was just being nice to you because she's a nice person, i don't think she has any interest in talking to you, or knowing who you are , i suggest you leave her be and move on with your life, if she really wanted to talk to you she wuld make an offer to talk to keep contact with you.

If she has no interest in talking to me she wont have asked me my level in school and the course i am reading. When i told her where i live, she wont have asked me where it is located. I did not fight hard to find a means to keep in contact with her that night. It was late at night and i clearly understand why i did not make a way with that. Time was short.
Re: I Need To Get This Girl by nassiwa: 5:57am On Sep 05, 2011
she must have given you a fake name. she may not be interested, just get her off your mind. If she is meant to be yours', you will see her again.
Re: I Need To Get This Girl by Nobody: 6:58am On Sep 05, 2011
nassiwa:

she must have given you a fake name. she may not be interested, just get her off your mind. If she is meant to be yours', you will see her again.

if she gave me a fake name, datz her biz cuz anytime i see her i will call her d name. i hav to make efforts to see her, not wait to see her.
Re: I Need To Get This Girl by Mynd44: 7:32am On Sep 05, 2011
This guy chop liver ooo. What if her papa ne ex-soilder?
Re: I Need To Get This Girl by sexsinners(m): 7:53am On Sep 05, 2011
bigmodo:

If she has no interest in talking to me she wont have asked me my level in school and the course i am reading. When i told her where i live, she wont have asked me where it is located. I did not fight hard to find a means to keep in contact with her that night. It was late at night and i clearly understand why i did not make a way with that. Time was short.

listen idiot .She was just being [b]Nice [/b],kind people do not notice they are being flirtacious or show interest ,most are just extremely kind because that is their personality.

short time my ass you asked her she said she lost it,then you come back no sign of her , it's obvious she doesn't want you

i [b]know [/b]she just said what you wanted to hear so you would get lost.

that's the truth.
Re: I Need To Get This Girl by Nobody: 12:48pm On Sep 05, 2011
sexsinners:

listen .She was just being [b]Nice [/b],kind people do not notice they are being flirtacious or show interest ,most are just extremely kind because that is their personality.

short time my Bottom you asked her she said she lost it,then you come back no sign of her , it's obvious she doesn't want you

i [b]know [/b]she just said what you wanted to hear so you would get lost.

that's the truth.

You are just talking like you are the girl. Are you in mind to know that she is not interested? Man, encourage, dont discourage. Am usually not into this thing, but once i wanna go for it i go for the best and i make sure i get it.
Re: I Need To Get This Girl by Nobody: 1:18pm On Sep 05, 2011
@poster
bro, you make no damn sense, here is what you wrote on your first post:

as i was talking to the girl, i saw the girl and a woman coming, i do not know if it is the mom, sis or auntie. i was looking at her like am lost trying to see if it was the girl i met last night. when she came close, i asked her if she remembered me but she did not speak till she entered her house. i even called her by her name but i got no response

here is something you should know, if she WAS the girl and you called her name then her mother/auntie would have turned around surprised that you know their daughter/niece. so either A) you dont know what the girl looks like any longer or B) she gave you a fake name and has no intention to meet you again.

why didnt you ask for an email when she said she didnt have a phone? why didnt you give her YOUR number? everything you are saying is just about a GIRL BEING NICE TO YOU. all signs points to -----> you lost your chance bro!
Re: I Need To Get This Girl by sexsinners(m): 3:37pm On Sep 05, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

@poster
bro, you make no damn sense, here is what you wrote on your first post:

here is something you should know, if she WAS the girl and you called her name then her mother/auntie would have turned around surprised that you know their daughter/niece. so either A) you dont know what the girl looks like any longer or B) she gave you a fake name and has no intention to meet you again.

why didnt you ask for an email when she said she didnt have a phone? why didnt you give her YOUR number? everything you are saying is just about a GIRL BEING NICE TO YOU. all signs points to -----> you lost your chance bro!

exactly she was just being nice
Re: I Need To Get This Girl by sexsinners(m): 3:41pm On Sep 05, 2011
bigmodo:

You are just talking like you are the girl. Are you in mind to know that she is not interested? Man, encourage, dont discourage. Am usually not into this thing, but once i wanna go for it i go for the best and i make sure i get it.

no i discourage you for the girls safety no one likes to be bothered no matter what.
please read this forum
http://www.asexuality.org/en/index.php?/topic/32810-being-nice-doesnt-mean-im-hitting-on-you/

many of these ppl have done what the girl did to you.
Re: I Need To Get This Girl by Beync(f): 5:00pm On Sep 05, 2011
U mean u chatted with a ghost shocked
Re: I Need To Get This Girl by Nobody: 7:05pm On Sep 05, 2011
People, i rest my case. I give up. If we are meant to be, then we shall see again.
Re: I Need To Get This Girl by sexsinners(m): 7:09pm On Sep 05, 2011
bigmodo:

People, i rest my case. I give up. If we are meant to be, then we shall see again.
god bless you brother. good luck on the next sweety
Re: I Need To Get This Girl by Mynd44: 7:27pm On Sep 05, 2011
^^^
Everyone know GOODLUCK is not enough again

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Wants To Kill Me! / The Hidden Issues Of Marriage / *wedding Take Away* Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.