Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,452 members, 7,940,704 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 10:58 AM

I Am Depressed - Family (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Am Depressed (52024 Views)

I Am Depressed Due To Excess Billing From Home / I Am Depressed About My Marriage. / Am Depressed And Keep Thinking About Dieing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Depressed by placeofallure(f): 11:49am On Jan 14, 2023
sparkleboy:
Spoken like a wise human! God bless you

And you too my brother.

1 Like

Re: I Am Depressed by benqo01(m): 12:14pm On Jan 14, 2023
OP FOR ME I THINK YOU HAVE TO WORK ON YOUR ANGER ISSUE YOUR WIFE WAS RIGHT ON THE ISSUE OF RAISING YOUR VOICE AT HER TRUST ME WHEN IT GET TOO MUCH IT IS REALLY BAD AND DONT FORGET WE ARE ALL HUMANS.

OP JUST TAKE IT EASY AND MAKE SURE YOU TAKE CARE OF YOUR SON WHATEVER MONEY U GIVE TO HIM FO HIS UPKEEP MAKE SURE U KEEP A RECORD OF IT VERY IMPORTANT.

YOUR SON IS YA BLOOD EVEN THOUGH U ND UR WIFE DONT GET BACK TOGETHER KEEP HIM IN CONTACT U HV A PROBLEM WITH YOUR WIFE NOT YOUR SON
Re: I Am Depressed by TheGift: 12:37pm On Jan 14, 2023
To your surprise? You are surprised that the person "have been so angry ,ranting" and the person you told to go back to her parent house , has gone, and you are surprised.

Some of you my fellow Men are so suspicious that you create problems were none exists. You are acting like little boys doing boyfriend and girlfriend in secondary school. Be a Man, man!

Your wife is obviously tired because this is not the first time you have done something like this. And in the words of R Kellly , when a Woman's fed up, there ain't nothing you can do about it.

You need to repent from your overly suspicious ways and angry ways. May God help you, if for nothing else, for the sake of your Son who needs a true father figure . One who treats His mother right.

4 Likes

Re: I Am Depressed by IvarDboneless: 12:43pm On Jan 14, 2023
breakthrough22:

I will accept her if she comes back before February 1st .She can't stay three weeks out of my house if she want to come back .I miss her already .
Go and get your wife back...or you would prefer someone else to train up your son for you rather than the way you would want him to be..the worst is she will use that love you have for your son against you and that would tie you down to move on in life ...be a MAN and go to there house with some elders in the family and apologise and also give her your own conditions there but if she refuses then watch your conscience vanished and see how fulfilled you will be but always make sure you send money for your boy's upkeep and document it. I hope this helps

1 Like

Re: I Am Depressed by IamMobisola(f): 12:58pm On Jan 14, 2023
abbey621:

I'm not talking about worldwide I'm talking about Nigeria, if you don't know what you're talking about keep shut and seek knowledge! Calling me a liar is not an intellectual argument!
Lol, is Nigeria not part of the countries worldwide? Lmao. Go and sit down, you don’t anything
Re: I Am Depressed by IamMobisola(f): 12:59pm On Jan 14, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Women need to stop enduring bullsheet in marriage and relationship. It is the only way the men will learn to become better humans abeg! undecided
Like. That lady must have endured a lot of bullshit from that OP. She left finish, he said he is depressed and he is still putting the blame on her

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Depressed by sulakishop(m): 1:07pm On Jan 14, 2023
1. You sounded and appeared... In fact very immatured.

2. Why marry who you can't trust?

3. Now you have dragged her to the dragon's mouth and she will be exposed to what she's not supposed to learn. She can never be the same again even if she comes back which is not likely...

4. You're now digging your own early grave if you don't learn to ignore women's mistakes or nonchalance sometimes.

Stay clear of her privacy and stop choking her up if you ever have a second chance...

2 Likes

Re: I Am Depressed by Iamthoney(m): 1:09pm On Jan 14, 2023
Lucrativress:

As in ehn ..

Countless reasons why she couldn't pick
If she was charging, she sure won't guard her phone like a bodyguard
She'd leave it to charge

She probably was elsewhere when it rang
Things happen, if she has cheated before then yes, I get the scepticism, but if not, op is just an emotional bully.
Op no wise, he allowed his emotions get the better of him as always. If I’m the woman Op must sign an undertaken before I go come back that house and once him breach am that’s the end and if I breach am make him do whatever him like to me but not hit me or try to spill my blood sha or try to keep my child away from me

1 Like

Re: I Am Depressed by teemonk(m): 1:10pm On Jan 14, 2023
breakthrough22:

If she stays too long in her father house,I will never accept her back .

Seriously, I have missed my family but I am not accepting her back if she spend the remaining days in January in his dad house and I will never send a dime to them

You have anger issues and it was good for her to find her true self. Your EGO will be your down fall and it has begun. You will end up a miserable man. From her respond to you, it is very evident you made her took that decision from your self afflicted wounds upon her. 2013 is no small years to be in constant mock by you. Things are hard, no doubt about it. We bliv things will get better. Everyone is experiencing the economic hardship so, it is up to you to manage your home. None of ours is better but you've got issues man. You're too proud and it will consume you. I bet you, the next woman you will find will finish you and show you shege since you don't appreciate what you had.
Help yourself and go and bring your family together. All those telling you she has gotten a new man, are leading you to destruction and if you ask, they have never been married in their lives and even if she has found another man, ask yourself who made her to find another man? Obviously your attitude did. Work on yourself and put your pride down else it consumes you.

1 Like

Re: I Am Depressed by mechanics(m): 1:19pm On Jan 14, 2023
Jashub:
Op, forget her and move on . When hunger and shame torture her she'll come crawling back. Secondly , it won't be easy for her to find someone willing to marry her and bear the burden of carrying the financial responsibility of her son .

Lol...Infact , I pity this woman . She's deluded and doesn't know that being a single mother is the worst sentence a woman can give herself in this harsh economy.
Lolz.
Re: I Am Depressed by mechanics(m): 1:20pm On Jan 14, 2023
breakthrough22:

I am not sure if it is so.could it be so?
Not too sure, just give her some time to think of what she has done.
Re: I Am Depressed by Khayceeofficial(m): 1:25pm On Jan 14, 2023
Op is one manipulative human being. The first 5-6 comments u allow am fuel your ego say u no go send your wife n kids a dime. Using your partner as relief for your frustrations and anger and you expect the person to just endure that shii cos you married her.

The mindset most of us men grow with is one that destroys everything good we happen to build. No marriage or relationship where the both partners don't realize how harmful their ego could be to their union ever works.

Better for you, hold your family in one piece and cultivate an habit of being ready to change and do what's right. Anger destroys not one but everything. Your wife has got her issues definitely and that's no surprise. Try fix yourself and only then will she want to be coerced into doing same.

I long to ask my dad till date how did he ever think he'd solve one woman's problem by marrying another? At the end of all this money hunting in life, a happy home is the real fulfilment!

1 Like

Re: I Am Depressed by emmanuelbrown26: 2:17pm On Jan 14, 2023
bluestone2015:
You'll never understand because you have never been in love.
Where's d love?
Re: I Am Depressed by HaneefahRN(f): 2:24pm On Jan 14, 2023
Are you mentally ill? Why do you always threaten her with divorce and telling her to go? From the first moment you do that your wife will prepping her mind to eventually leave

2 Likes

Re: I Am Depressed by maasoap(m): 2:35pm On Jan 14, 2023
Skyview01:
I love my wife so much but if she parks out of my house.

I am changing the keys and locks in the house immediately and it will be a long distance relationship until she request to come back.

Op, you have a lot of work to do on yourself and self esteem.

And I'm sure that you don't treat your own wife like Op treats his own. Even in his own words, he has no respect for his wife, he didn't give her peace of mind, treats her like sub human. That's not good at all
Re: I Am Depressed by HaneefahRN(f): 2:36pm On Jan 14, 2023
breakthrough22:

I didn't chase her away ,She did herself .If she doesn't come back,I will move on .I will always be there to help financially

You did not chase her but kept nagging and telling her to go back to her father's house and from your conversation it is not your first or second time. That's terrible. You are getting her mind ready to stop loving you and mentally prepared to move on

1 Like

Re: I Am Depressed by maasoap(m): 2:43pm On Jan 14, 2023
Jashub:
Op, forget her and move on . When hunger and shame torture her she'll come crawling back.

Hunger and shame when her family has accepted her back? If she was your daughter, wouldn't you protect her from abusive husband? There is nothing like shame here.

Secondly , it won't be easy for her to find someone willing to marry her and bear the burden of carrying the financial responsibility of her son .

What a mentality. Husband of my younger sister was exactly like this up till 2011. We settled quarell tired, begged him tired, he always starting trouble with her. Until one day we told her to move back to our house. The husband begged tired but we told my sister that if she ever goes back to him, she forget that she had us as her family. End of that marriage that produced two daughters. She is now a wife to another man who knows her value. Sit down there!

Lol...Infact , I pity this woman . She's deluded and doesn't know that being a single mother is the worst sentence a woman can give herself in this harsh economy.

The world is changing, you can't shame any woman being a single mother or father. Most especially when the husband is not mature and trouble maker like Op.
His wife and her family made the same decision my family made 12 years ago with no regret.

Copy: breakthrough22:

1 Like

Re: I Am Depressed by maasoap(m): 2:48pm On Jan 14, 2023
breakthrough22:

Seriously, I have missed my family but I am not accepting her back if she spend the remaining days in January in his dad house and I will never send a dime to them

You haven't learnt anything from your childish and immature behaviour that sent her away.
Let me tell you, there is no assurance that she is ever coming back to you even if you beg her from today till January ending. Not to talk of you threatening and giving her deadline.
May be you should be looking for another woman to marry because her coming to your lack of trust, nagging and insults is not assured.
Re: I Am Depressed by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jan 14, 2023
maasoap:

And I'm sure that you don't treat your own wife like Op treats his own. Even in his own words, he has no respect for his wife, he didn't give her peace of mind, treats her like sub human. That's not good at all

No. I will never treat my wife like op's. We are very close.
Re: I Am Depressed by maasoap(m): 2:53pm On Jan 14, 2023
TheGoodAmerican:
You told her you don't want to see her anymore simply because she couldn't pick up the phone the first few times you called her. This is a woman you're married to and the mother of your child, and you're talking to her anyhow. From your post, this was probably not the first time you're telling her such words. You also mention nagging. You cannot be verbally abusive towards your wife repeatedly and be difficult to live with and expect her to not get fed up one day.

There is an old man like that in my area, the anger towards his successive wives no be here! They were just marrying him and leaving because of his anger problem and abuse

2 Likes

Re: I Am Depressed by maasoap(m): 3:02pm On Jan 14, 2023
breakthrough22:

So your wife is not supposed to say sorry if u called her for 6 hours without picking her calls?

Believe me, housewives usually miss their calls most when they are in the house. The reason is that they would just drop the phone somewhere and be doing some sorts of work in the house. Ask married men here and they will tell you truth that there is no assurance that your wife will answer your calls immediately or call you back soon enough. It is a common things.

And your wife changes your name from SWEETHEART to your son NAME on her contact that particular hours u are calling her ?

You should have expressed your feeling and change it back. May be she did that because of her feelings towards you due to how you were treating and reacting to her

Do you mean I don't deserve explanation for all these ?
Did you yourself exercise enough patience to hear explanation with your constant nagging and threat of sending her away?

1 Like

Re: I Am Depressed by maasoap(m): 3:04pm On Jan 14, 2023
Skyview01:

No. I will never treat my wife like op's. We are very close.

Exactly my point, your wife has no reason to pack out. Op even told her constantly to go.
Just read part where Op quoted his wife's texts: it is heartbreaking to read.

1 Like

Re: I Am Depressed by GoodCane: 3:21pm On Jan 14, 2023
breakthrough22:

Bro just forget her and move on. She has found someone.

A woman can never break up or leave a man if she hasn't found a replacement.

I'll urge you to forget about her and don't send any dime to her. Let her New lover takes the responsibility
Re: I Am Depressed by BigMamaNaija: 3:52pm On Jan 14, 2023
My son, you have been reading too much garbage from small boys on NL. You see those boys (redpillers or whatever) and their female counterparts (feminists), they're the reason why divorce is on the increase in the world today. Online and offline, the so called redpillers manufacture new ways daily to talk men into not caring for women as the weaker Vessels thatthey are while the feminists' daily goal is to ensure that women do not humble themselves and respect any man. They're all agents of destruction. embarassed Sadly, when a marriage crashes, they're still the ones who will say all manner of things.

Beware of redpillers and feminists if marriage means anything to you. There are many happy marriages around but those in them are not redpillers or feminists, neither do they take advice from such confusionists.

Now, my son, throw away every red pill and go pay your father-in-law a visit. Apologise for your terrible attitude and plead with him to mediate between you and your wife. You will need to make some concrete promises and make up your mind to keep them. Run off the Internet and go get your family!
Re: I Am Depressed by delpee(f): 4:07pm On Jan 14, 2023
TheGoodAmerican:
You told her you don't want to see her anymore simply because she couldn't pick up the phone the first few times you called her. This is a woman you're married to and the mother of your child, and you're talking to her anyhow. From your post, this was probably not the first time you're telling her such words. You also mention nagging. You cannot be verbally abusive towards your wife repeatedly and be difficult to live with and expect her to not get fed up one day.

On point!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Depressed by delpee(f): 4:14pm On Jan 14, 2023
@OP

Abandoning her is not a wise decision at this point in time. The phone chat shows deep frustration on her part.

A woman doesn't need to find another man before realising that she must maintain her sanity and stay safe. Don't think along that line of her having a new man for now.

A man who is verbally abusive can drive one nuts and could become violent. It seems she found her father's house to be a place where she's happy and peaceful. Only for you to offload your usual rants and provide for her an escape route. The fact that her father and brother support her speaks volumes. She'll probably calm down after a while provided you're willing to sort out your anger issues. Seek help ASAP.
Re: I Am Depressed by Chinny024(f): 5:05pm On Jan 14, 2023
Jashub:
Op, forget her and move on . When hunger and shame torture her she'll come crawling back. Secondly , it won't be easy for her to find someone willing to marry her and bear the burden of carrying the financial responsibility of her son .

See ur wish for someone who was emotionally and verbally abused.
You don't have any right to judge her till you hears from her or her family..For a family to take decision of taking their daughter back should send a signal that water has gotten to the neck to you..Instead you are here wishing her bad..

I reject it for her and her son in Jesus name..Help and connection will come from the North,South, East,and West....They won't lack anything good in life...Amen..
Re: I Am Depressed by Roseey0(f): 5:29pm On Jan 14, 2023
At first, you sounded like someone that truly need help. But going down to read your responses shows your wife fits you actually and you just don't need help.
When you both are ready for marriage pls let us know.
Re: I Am Depressed by 2buffagain(m): 6:14pm On Jan 14, 2023
zedegit:

You sound like a child. You told her to leave angrily and you are also saying you didn't Chase her?

He is a very stupid idiot. You see it too
Re: I Am Depressed by 2buffagain(m): 6:17pm On Jan 14, 2023
breakthrough22:

Ok if that's your judgement and the reason for her to pack her things ,then it is cool

Guy are you mental?
No joke, you are showing textbook signs of sociopathic and narcissistic mental disorders.

Go and see a psychiatrist and get your mind sorted out. You are not mentally fit to interact with other human beings right now. You are a walking toxin.

DEAL WITH YOUR MENTAL PROBLEM before you Bleep up not just your wife's life, but your son as well. Again, YOU ARE NOT MENTALLY FIT for any serious human interaction.

Do you understand that it is only someone with mental problem that threatens his wife to leave and you never want to see her again... only for her to take your threat seriously and leave and then here you are acting surprised that she did and trying to posture yourself as the victim of your family leaving you?

You. Have. Problems.
Your family is not the problem here.
You are supposed to be the leader of that house.
Do you know what a leader even is? It is not a fool that talks and shouts anyhow.

Who are you speaking to that can counsel you on these grown up things? You have the mind of a child.

1 Like

Re: I Am Depressed by HoneySwag(f): 7:12pm On Jan 14, 2023
Jashub:

No, being a single woman is not the worst sentence a woman can find herself but being broke is.
So till she plunge herself into depression and eventually kill herself, is that when you'd understand the emotional pain she's been going through? Because I know then you'll be among those quick to say why didn't she leave the marriage when she had the chance.
Re: I Am Depressed by HoneySwag(f): 7:16pm On Jan 14, 2023
WhoDeyHause:
Just forget about her. She has found someone new.

I don't think she has, she wants her peace of mind and not someone that'll make her look stupid and inferior. Look the man nags a lot and that's very bad. Emotional pain is more dreadful than physical pain

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Is My Wife Cheating On Me?? / Nigerian Woman Dies Six Weeks After Her Wedding (photos) / Man Gifts Wife New Car For Exclusively Breast-Feeding Their Baby For 6 Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.