Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,449 members, 7,940,694 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 10:52 AM

I Am Depressed - Family (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Am Depressed (52020 Views)

I Am Depressed Due To Excess Billing From Home / I Am Depressed About My Marriage. / Am Depressed And Keep Thinking About Dieing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Depressed by HoneySwag(f): 7:26pm On Jan 14, 2023
breakthrough22:

If she stays too long in her father house,I will never accept her back .

Seriously, I have missed my family but I am not accepting her back if she spend the remaining days in January in his dad house and I will never send a dime to them

Don't send any money, and watch her change his surname... You think she's a stupid person? She has had enough from you, she's no more coming back so save your empty threats. You are a very wicked person, I pray she changes his surname, file a report to the police and place a restriction from you seeing your child.
You de sharp mouth de cap nonsense, instead of you to de beg and de feel remorseful for treating her badly. You never jam the one weh go deal with you

1 Like

Re: I Am Depressed by DKM123: 7:45pm On Jan 14, 2023
I always cringe at supposed MEN who come to Nairaland to seek opinions on how to run thier families.

I will disown my father if I see him here. Tufiakwa gi? You are a boy and obviously not mentally fit for marriage yet.

I can't imagine the emotional torture and abuse your wife has been tolerating with your immature ass.

Even your responses here shows you are not a man of yourself. You need strange faceless people who haven't figured out thier own lives and whose only mission here is to insult women to tell you how to run your own home. You are a small boy and it's not about your age.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Depressed by DoingBetter: 8:15pm On Jan 14, 2023
olamoses75:
your suspicions about her was right. She has options. You’re not the only man in her life, true be told. No sensible woman who has no other man somewhere will pack out of her husband house like that. A reasonable woman will come back from her trip, knee and beg for reconciliation. Just move on with your life already and start planning on how you can take custody of your son through legal means. Don’t make the mistake of taking her back, otherwise she’ll keep blackmailing you emotionally because she knows you love her too much. That’s one of the disadvantages of showing how much you love a woman to her face. Women get bored of such easily.

May the woman you end up with match your description and belief of women. I won't add your daughters and sisters to it because you're the one responsible for your own choices. Say amen. When you have any encounter with any woman, business or otherwise, May their actions towards you match this your picture of who women are. Same goes for all the deluded fellows who make women out to be this monolith of one personality instead of humans with varying personalities and truths. Amen and amen. Have a good weekend.

As for me, I’ve been blessed beyond normal. Both the men and the women in my life are blessings.

3 Likes

Re: I Am Depressed by space9880: 8:28pm On Jan 14, 2023
breakthrough22:

So if there was power outage as u claimed, how come the phone rang?
OP you talk too much for a man if I was your wife I’d be sick of you already
Re: I Am Depressed by tunize(m): 8:34pm On Jan 14, 2023
breakthrough22:

Seriously, I have missed my family but I am not accepting her back if she spend the remaining days in January in his dad house and I will never send a dime to them
On top your own mess you created you still get eagle.
Bro go work on yourself seriously, because God gave you an angel in human as a wife and you don’t value her, go make up with ur wife
I pray God help you deal with you trust and anger issue IJN
Re: I Am Depressed by olamoses75(m): 8:38pm On Jan 14, 2023
DoingBetter:

May the woman you end up with match your description and belief of women. I won't add your daughters and sisters to it because you're the one responsible for your own choices. Say amen. When you have any encounter with any woman, business or otherwise, May their actions towards you match this your picture of who women are. Same goes for all the deluded fellows who make women out to be this monolith of one personality instead of humans with varying personalities and truths. Amen and amen. Have a good weekend.

As for me, I’ve been blessed beyond normal. Both the men and the women in my life are blessings.
your headache! I’m responsible for what I says, not what you understand.
Re: I Am Depressed by dochenaj: 8:42pm On Jan 14, 2023
breakthrough22:
Good evenning ,

I came back home from work this night to find out my wife and my son have packed and abandoned me .

My son is 4 years old and I really don't mean to hurt my wife .

She travelled on the 26th of December to her dad house here in Lagos .I missed her so much and I sent her money to come back last Saturday though she said she will be coming on Sunday only for me to call her between 2pm and 8pm without her picking the call .

The phone rang times without number .I later gave the last try and the no was busy answering other call .She later picked and said there was no light .So,she couldn't charge. I was mad because the excuse was too flimsy .I challenged her to tell her but your phone rang .I was mad and I lost trust in her that moment and flashed back to the excuse that she will not come on Saturday.

Seriously ,I was angry and different thoughts came to my mind like May be she went to see another man .

That hour ,I told her I don't want to see her again .I was angry though .She didn't come on Sunday. She came back very early yesterday which was Monday.

I will not lie ,I have been so angry ,ranting and telling her to go back to her parent house that I don't trust her again.

To my surprise ,I came back tonight and she already packed all her loads ,packed my son things without leaving any thing .Her wardrobe and my son wardrobe have been empty as I am typing .She packed everything .

Seriously ,I am depressed cos I love her .I love my son .I can't even allow him to stay over there to start schooling. Me and my wife have been together since 2013 .We have gone through a lot of difficulties together and now ,things are beginning to look good for us .I am so down right now .I called he dad and her brother .It is like they took that decision together .

I have never beaten her before but I do nag especially when bills are weighing me down .His dad and his brother was just shouting at me .Fear of been a single dad or living alone at this stage of my life will make me a walking ghost and the fact that ,I really love my son too and also my wife too will one day kill me .

Imagine ,that Saturday she changed what she saved my no with and saved with my son name.I attached my call history .Check the image of the missed calls.

Please what do I do?I am devastated .

Some of her chats this night ..

[1/10, 9:35 PM] SWEETHEART: Hv always endure with u even though u did not hv money,but u always rain insult on me everyday .am not coming back I want to work and make my own money,u said u hv never achieved anything good bcoz of me!u said I am your biggest mistake in life and now hv made up my mind with you.you pushed me to the wall!u make me carry luggage in the hot sun and cry ,am tired,I cried and cried and endure all bcoz of love so nao am ready to work and earn good for myself and my son.
[1/10, 9:40 PM] SWEETHEART: U can change ur key am not coming again
[1/10, 9:46 PM] SWEETHEART: Am not ,u know is too late for me to come back to .... and u urself know is my biggest fear bcoz I don't like coming here but u make me come back,is too late. Even wen u always tell me to go,I will still wait but u make me come back to my fear It is too late.
[1/10, 9:46 PM] SWEETHEART: ...will start school on Monday here and just take responsibility of it, if u don't want to loose ur son too.
What kind of man will always be threatening the wife to leave his house.

Now she has left, and you are here crying to us.

But then the train has already left the station, and what's the way forward.

Tell her you were being immature in your reactions and whatever you said to her and how you treated her and that you are sorry about that.

Tell her the house is yours and hers and you will never change the locks and she can come back anytime she wants and you still love her.

Remember, no threats or ultimatums as you were spouting on here except you want to lose your wife and son forever. Don't listen to anyone on here giving you stupid advice about how to be a married man cos most of them may just be 17-20 years olds still living in their father's house.
Re: I Am Depressed by ahnie: 8:48pm On Jan 14, 2023
Crying like a toddler now because of your stupid anger,any small thing pack n go,the screen shots you shared showed how authoritative n sick you are.

I pray the lady finds peace.
Advices to every married woman,try to be independent o,work for your money,it stops see finish in marriage o.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Depressed by MadarasBlade(m): 9:50pm On Jan 14, 2023
HoneySwag:

Don't send any money, and watch her change his surname... You think she's a stupid person? She has had enough from you, she's no more coming back so save your empty threats. You are a very wicked person, I pray she changes his surname, file a report to the police and place a restriction from you seeing your child.
You de sharp mouth de cap nonsense, instead of you to de beg and de feel remorseful for treating her badly. You never jam the one weh go deal with you

Go and sit down, she can't do shit. He'll take the case to court.
Re: I Am Depressed by OrigeenalSeven: 10:18pm On Jan 14, 2023
breakthrough22:

For now ,I am depressed. It is going to affect my job in the office but I will be fine I am sure .

Thanks

if you like no chop by the time ulcer fold ur intestine na then e go clear for your eyes
Re: I Am Depressed by tonididdy(m): 11:00pm On Jan 14, 2023
For better for worse in the trash !

If you aren’t dangote, your marriage must shake these days.
Wife wey nor know difference between anger and hate for marriage, deserve to be single mother.

Her weapon is your love for your child. If you don’t call them for a week, she will not have peace from your child. He will cry and fall sick looking for your face.
Na people, even her father will advice her to take your son to you.

Just sit home, strong your mind and watch things take shape again unless your wife was not truly in love with you at any point, then this strategy will backfire.
Re: I Am Depressed by breakthrough22: 11:01pm On Jan 14, 2023
I need to type this cos of people saying i am mad and all that ..Yes ,i agree i was verbally abusive but you dont know what i have stomached all awhile but because i dont want my son to be trained by only me or her ,so i have managed to be cool ...

What you people don't know is that I sensed because she wanted to go for a date ,that was the reason she said she couldn't come that Saturday.

That same Saturday was the day she refused to pick my calls.The same Saturday, she changed what she used to save my name .She even changed the names she used to save my two lines .

Remember she travelled on the 26th of December and she supposed to come back on Saturday which was 7th but she said NO.

You guys don't even know how I have so much pampered her even before she got married to me .This is someone I paid her school fees throughout her stay in school .Someone her parent and siblings dont even know how she graduated from school .Immediately , she got admission then ,I took over from year 1 to final year .I did the admission for her ,paid her acceptance and school fees ,paid for textbooks ,fed her throughout (kudos to her mum for providing just foodstuff for her )and infact ,even when I was serving in Awka,I had to get myself redeployed to ibadan because of her .I spent all my alawee on her to make sure she graduated. And this is someone that have not used her 1 naira to get me a boxer or even socks ..lols.She is always at the receiving end even when she was still trading in her shop .Someone who can't joke with her ordinary Pepsi with me .

This is someone I always pamper her family (with money )when I was doing fine .Infact ,her dad used to introduce me to his friends then but now that things are not rosy again,they think I am irresponsible .Her late mum really loved me then because I was responsible .But now ,none of them even want to hear me out .I called her brother two days ago ,spent almost 10 minutes with him .He said I should call back but have refused to pick his calls since then .This is her brother that doesn't know how she was fairing in school back then even till she went back to her family house on Tuesday .Same as her sister .She is the last born and I guess that ijebu-ekiti relationship stereotype is is playing out here .

My offence is that since her mum was laid to rest in February 2022 ,I ignore their families including their old dad who is in his 70s.I remember my uncle gave me 50k which I gave her for the burial ceremony cos I was jobless then but I know it is more than that .It is all about me been unable to perform my role as in law

See,this same lady had once slapped me because I dared her to do so back in 2016 when we newly got married but because her mum and family mediated ,I have to let go cos of the love I have for her.

Let me be frank with you all,things changed for me during COVID-19.This is someone i always buy a new phone for every christmas while i get her used phone .She knows I am loving and caring and everyone knows i aleays try my best .
This is someone I opened a shop for but because the shop was out of enough stocks because of lack of money to restock ,she took a loan without my approval and when it was time to pay back ,I shouldered everything and warned her not to do that again.She did the second time and we had to sell things in her shop to pay back .My wife started been idle just last September and it is just 3 and half months and because of my son,there are limits to the kind of job she can do .We are already looking out to get a job for her before she travelled .Infact,I was thinking to get another shop for her since things are already improving.

I have read all the replies and I have made up my mind not to call her again and I thank God I achieved that today. She is ready to come back any time she feels like but I hope it will not be too late .This is someone who have lot of admirers ,someone that still chat with her ex .There was a day I read a message where a man asked her when they gonna meet but I didn't take all these messages serious cos I thought it was normal for guys to chat ladies on Facebook but who knows what happened on Saturday ?

I agree I verbally abused her and I will always be sorry about that .She really messed up but my mind is sealed ,Will never send a dime to her or my son cos I still want her back but I am afraid it might be too late sa.

Person wey even lock her phone before she came that Monday she came .

It's gone !!!!!! I think tongue
Re: I Am Depressed by BigYash: 11:12pm On Jan 14, 2023
Like someone said.. she found another man that will use and dump her soon.. She will want to come back to op when she don see say the new guy na player.. Op take heart.. Truth is she can’t take your son away forever.. he will grow to ask of his dad.. But why were you treating her like that? Na you really cause this whole thing., if she had stayed to endure more.. the mumu you for still continue treating her badly.. Find someone she respects,and tell the person to talk to her.. but just know say na you go come be woman for d hux..
Re: I Am Depressed by Tobest94: 12:19am On Jan 15, 2023
Bros make we no lie you bleeped up. Those words are too heavy. You’re directly telling her she’s the reason you’ve not been progressive in life, that kind words can make someone commit suicide self . Just try persuade her for another chance because clearly, you’re the one at fault

1 Like

Re: I Am Depressed by Nobody: 3:23am On Jan 15, 2023
breakthrough22:

I didn't chase her away ,She did herself .If she doesn't come back,I will move on .I will always be there to help financially

I know you're depressed, but this mindset will not do you any good. Allow her to be human too. You told her to leave, didn't you?

Guy, chill biko. You overreacted. You said already that you're fond of threatening her to throw her out. What can be more insulting to a woman than that?

Please allow her. She has feelings too. You haven't even gone with people to beg her; you only called her dad on phone. You need to show more remorse and humility. Really really humble yourself to win them over again. It's part of the price people pay to save their marriage. Money can't buy everything.

I suggest you go and apologize in person. Even if they turn you down on your first 2 visits, give some time and go again with respectable men (including a clergy). And don't even think of setting any deadline. Be ready to let February pass if need be. She needs to be convinced. And this may take a while. Allow your woman to properly heal so you get the best from her. Keep in touch with her this whole time, to help her appreciate how much she's worth to you.

I bet you when she finally returns, her love for you will be so renewed and she'll seize every opportunity to make up for her drag on you.

Just realise that the way she's feeling right now is completely normal. Don't escalate it
Re: I Am Depressed by 2buffagain(m): 4:35am On Jan 15, 2023
breakthrough22:
I need to type this cos of people saying i am mad and all that ..Yes ,i agree i was verbally abusive but you dont know what i have stomached all awhile but because i dont want my son to be trained by only me or her ,so i have managed to be cool ...

What you people don't know is that I sensed because she wanted to go for a date ,that was the reason she said she couldn't come that Saturday.

That same Saturday was the day she refused to pick my calls.The same Saturday, she changed what she used to save my name .She even changed the names she used to save my two lines .

Remember she travelled on the 26th of December and she supposed to come back on Saturday which was 7th but she said NO.

You guys don't even know how I have so much pampered her even before she got married to me .This is someone I paid her school fees throughout her stay in school .Someone her parent and siblings dont even know how she graduated from school .Immediately , she got admission then ,I took over from year 1 to final year .I did the admission for her ,paid her acceptance and school fees ,paid for textbooks ,fed her throughout (kudos to her mum for providing just foodstuff for her )and infact ,even when I was serving in Awka,I had to get myself redeployed to ibadan because of her .I spent all my alawee on her to make sure she graduated. And this is someone that have not used her 1 naira to get me a boxer or even socks ..lols.She is always at the receiving end even when she was still trading in her shop .Someone who can't joke with her ordinary Pepsi with me .

This is someone I always pamper her family (with money )when I was doing fine .Infact ,her dad used to introduce me to his friends then but now that things are not rosy again,they think I am irresponsible .Her late mum really loved me then because I was responsible .But now ,none of them even want to hear me out .I called her brother two days ago ,spent almost 10 minutes with him .He said I should call back but have refused to pick his calls since then .This is her brother that doesn't know how she was fairing in school back then even till she went back to her family house on Tuesday .Same as her sister .She is the last born and I guess that ijebu-ekiti relationship stereotype is is playing out here .

My offence is that since her mum was laid to rest in February 2022 ,I ignore their families including their old dad who is in his 70s.I remember my uncle gave me 50k which I gave her for the burial ceremony cos I was jobless then but I know it is more than that .It is all about me been unable to perform my role as in law

See,this same lady had once slapped me because I dared her to do so back in 2016 when we newly got married but because her mum and family mediated ,I have to let go cos of the love I have for her.

Let me be frank with you all,things changed for me during COVID-19.This is someone i always buy a new phone for every christmas while i get her used phone .She knows I am loving and caring and everyone knows i aleays try my best .
This is someone I opened a shop for but because the shop was out of enough stocks because of lack of money to restock ,she took a loan without my approval and when it was time to pay back ,I shouldered everything and warned her not to do that again.She did the second time and we had to sell things in her shop to pay back .My wife started been idle just last September and it is just 3 and half months and because of my son,there are limits to the kind of job she can do .We are already looking out to get a job for her before she travelled .Infact,I was thinking to get another shop for her since things are already improving.

I have read all the replies and I have made up my mind not to call her again and I thank God I achieved that today. She is ready to come back any time she feels like but I hope it will not be too late .This is someone who have lot of admirers ,someone that still chat with her ex .There was a day I read a message where a man asked her when they gonna meet but I didn't take all these messages serious cos I thought it was normal for guys to chat ladies on Facebook but who knows what happened on Saturday ?

I agree I verbally abused her and I will always be sorry about that .She really messed up but my mind is sealed ,Will never send a dime to her or my son cos I still want her back but I am afraid it might be too late sa.

Okay so clearly threats don't work with your wife.
So you have to change your approach to sitting down and TALKING.
Not talking DOWN at her. Not just issuing commands and warnings...but TALKING.
I see her doing those things to spite you because of the way you make her feel small with your insensitive words and severely low emotional intelligence.

You are the leader. You are the problem. Inspire her and don't belittle her. Recruit her ego to fight for you, not against you.
Get better and work on your emotional intelligence.

3 Likes

Re: I Am Depressed by godofuck231: 10:09am On Jan 15, 2023
breakthrough22:

Tell me what you would have done if this happened to u .

I just want to learn from you .The fact that my wife is not someone who like saying sorry .

See ehn, ordinary SORRY would have saved all these dramas .She didn't accept she was wrong
when a grain of sand enters an eye, you don't use muddy water to wash it out , our elders are wise the gods are wiser , not everything in a man's mind should be spoken out with words , keep your convictions , prove with facts. Your choice of words has poisoned your marriage. You should hold your tongue especially when it comes to your wife , words hurt them quicker than beatings

2 Likes

Re: I Am Depressed by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jan 15, 2023
breakthrough22:

Still making foolish decisions... Go to her father's house and get ur woman back and ur boy. Be a fckn man... If not for urself, do it for ur boy

1 Like

Re: I Am Depressed by grandstar(m): 7:11pm On Jan 15, 2023
Baddosqqi:
Now listen to someone who has gone through the same ordeal!

I got home few weeks to Christmas and met the house empty, she ran away with my son who was just a year and 5 months old to her family house, after she attempted to stab me because I was broke unknowing to her I had my phone video recorder on, I ran out and reported to the police who came back with me after seeing the video and asked her to follow them to the station with the knife.

I wept bitterly at the station because my son never knew he was at the station, but my joy was that the knife was collected from her, and she was made to write an undertaking that she will not slaughter me when I sleep at night. This was how I technically defeated her, she knew this and ran away with my son.

I first went to the police station to report that my son was missing then I went to a den of carpenters that someone needed his roof changed at once, so I arrived at their house with about 15 carpenters and 5 ladders without giving a Bleep that I would die.

To cut the long story short, I got my son back that day. So go and get your son back and stop this fucking love script, if you love your son, get him back! She is fucking another man already! That is the trend now once you go broke my brother.

Bleep the law of custody bullshit! If you want your son by your side, get him back, even if you have to become a Spartan! Be a Spartan for your son! Let him see that you did everything to have him back!.

Attached herewith is my son, I backed him and changed his pampers from 1 year 6 months till he was 2 years 6 months... I once fainted backing him because the stress was unbearable for me, but I was determined not to give up!

Bleep those bitches claiming to be in love to escape their poverty stricken life!

OP has bad character that needs to be changed. His son is the least of his problems.

1 Like

Re: I Am Depressed by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jan 15, 2023
NezzyMike:

Iberiberism, that your son go hear am Sha..I want to hear from the woman too Mr bully

He is quite more intelligent than you cool
Re: I Am Depressed by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jan 15, 2023
grandstar:

OP has bad character that needs to be changed. His son is the least of his problems.

[/size][size=8pt]

Thanks! Next..
Re: I Am Depressed by vivaciousvivi(f): 12:50am On Jan 16, 2023
breakthrough22:

You sir are a Horrible individual.
I hope to God that He makes things right with her life and she Never has anything to do with you.
God forbid!

2 Likes

Re: I Am Depressed by Sommydisaster(m): 8:39pm On Jan 16, 2023
Onlinealaba

Alabaconnect

1 Like

Re: I Am Depressed by ALABACONNECT(m): 9:36pm On Jan 16, 2023
Sommydisaster:
Onlinealaba

Alabaconnect
Premium omo cry
Re: I Am Depressed by KamsiViva: 3:57am On Jan 18, 2023
breakthrough22:

So your wife is not supposed to say sorry if u called her for 6 hours without picking her calls?

And your wife changes your name from SWEETHEART to your son NAME on her contact that particular hours u are calling her ?

Do you mean I don't deserve explanation for all these ?

Your approach is wrong. Truly, your wife is tired of you emotionally and verbally abusing her.

Once a woman is fed up, there is no going back.

Do all you can to restore your family and work on your insecurities.
Re: I Am Depressed by 2buffagain(m): 4:10pm On Jan 18, 2023
Re: I Am Depressed by 2buffagain(m): 5:12pm On Jan 18, 2023
breakthrough22:

I see. Sorry bro, you picked wrongly.
So what inspired you to marry a woman who did not even show any generosity towards you during the courtship?
No be so dem dey do if they like you. You have to make sure she is actually a good person.
It sounds like she was not. Were you just focused on yansh?

Where is she from?
Re: I Am Depressed by breakthrough22: 10:44pm On Jan 18, 2023
2buffagain:

I see. Sorry bro, you picked wrongly.
So what inspired you to marry a woman who did not even show any generosity towards you during the courtship?
No be so dem dey do if they like you. You have to make sure she is actually a good person.
It sounds like she was not. Were you just focused on yansh?

Where is she from?

We talked yesterday though I have been the one calling her .She said i should come and beg his brother and dad but I am sure they will take me for granted if I do .I have told her I will never come and I will never send a dime to them .Rather, I do use my money to take goat meat peppersoup and a bottle of trophy every night close to my house.

They all want to take the advantage of me been a nice man right from the beginning .For 2 weeks now ,my son have been out of school but one thing I promised her is that the door is opened for them to come back at any time they like before it gets too late .She should just forget about me coming to beg .

Infact ,I have deleted all her family contacts on my phone .Very soon,I will be fine because I miss my son but ain't shifting ground .
Re: I Am Depressed by Kobojunkie: 11:01pm On Jan 18, 2023
2buffagain:
■ I see. Sorry bro, you picked wrongly. So what inspired you to marry a woman who did not even show any generosity towards you during the courtship?
■ No be so dem dey do if they like you. You have to make sure she is actually a good person. It sounds like she was not. Were you just focused on yansh?

Where is she from?
1. Let's stop this silliness abeg! The reason the majority of Nigerian men choose to date and marry women who are below them in status is so they can play gods to these women in these seek for power and control in marriage. See how OP is busy in that writeup posturing himself as if some benevolent god who took a nobody and tried to make something out of her, only for her to turn against him in the end? But ask him whether the woman had a gun to his head that forced him to date her, for him to expect that she would bow like a monkey for him because he was nice to her. the woman he chose for his wife and companion. undecided

2. The woman, again, might not be the problem at all. Instead, Op might still be through this end tail attempting to spin it all so he appears a victim in it all. In this sitayn undecided

1 Like

Re: I Am Depressed by 2buffagain(m): 4:14am On Jan 19, 2023
breakthrough22:

We talked yesterday though I have been the one calling her .She said i should come and beg his brother and dad but I am sure they will take me for granted if I do .I have told her I will never come and I will never send a dime to them .Rather, I do use my money to take goat meat peppersoup and a bottle of trophy every night close to my house.

They all want to take the advantage of me been a nice man right from the beginning .For 2 weeks now ,my son have been out of school but one thing I promised her is that the door is opened for them to come back at any time they like before it gets too late .She should just forget about me coming to beg .

Infact ,I have deleted all her family contacts on my phone .Very soon,I will be fine because I miss my son but ain't shifting ground .

You didn't answer my 2 questions bro.
What inspired you to marry her and where is she from?

I personally can't bring myself to date a girl who isn't generously interested in my well being, talk less of to marry her.
Re: I Am Depressed by wirinet(m): 6:30am On Jan 19, 2023
breakthrough22:

As a man you are now doing the right thing. You are the one calling her to try and resolve your family issues.

Having said that, her demand is unreasonable. Beg his brother and dad for what? How did you offend her dad and brother? The problem is between you two, you need to resolve your issues before you even involve her family. If you are to apologise to anyone, its to your wife for all the verbal and emotional abuse you inflicted on her, and she also need to apologise to you you for all her stubbornness and putting her family above you.

You need to take the bull by the horn and ask her if she is still interested in the marriage. You been to schedule a physical meeting, just the two of you to discuss the future of your marriage. You can meet in a public place or the house of a neutral friend or relation. If after discussions she insists on you going to beg her dad as if you are re-asking for her hands in marriage, then consider the marriage over and start divorce proceedings. Take your people to his dad to even discuss what they want from you. I hope you paid her bride price. If they are still unreasonable, return their bride price. Get a lawyer to serve her divorce proceedings.

It's very wrong and cruel to use your son to blackmail you into submitting to their shenanigans. They don't care for the child at all. You need to quickly get the court involved. The fact that they did not enrol your son into school will be to your advantage in custody battle. You should also try and establish if he suffers any type of abuse, like excessive labour or left to roam the streets. Don't abandon you son.

1 Like

Re: I Am Depressed by 2buffagain(m): 6:47am On Jan 19, 2023
wirinet:

As a man you are now doing the right thing. You are the one calling her to try and resolve your family issues.

Having said that, her demand is unreasonable. Beg his brother and dad for what? How did you offend her dad and brother? The problem is between you two, you need to resolve your issues before you even involve her family. If you are to apologise to anyone, its to your wife for all the verbal and emotional abuse you inflicted on her, and she also need to apologise to you you for all her stubbornness and putting her family above you.

You need to take the bull by the horn and ask her if she is still interested in the marriage. You been to schedule a physical meeting, just the two of you to discuss the future of your marriage. You can meet in a public place or the house of a neutral friend or relation. If after discussions she insists on you going to beg her dad as if you are re-asking for her hands in marriage, then consider the marriage over and start divorce proceedings. Take your people to his dad to even discuss what they want from you. I hope you paid her bride price. If they are still unreasonable, return their bride price. Get a lawyer to serve her divorce proceedings.

It's very wrong and cruel to use your son to blackmail you into submitting to their shenanigans. They don't care for the child at all. You need to quickly get the court involved. The fact that they did not enrol your son into school will be to your advantage in custody battle. You should also try and establish if he suffers any type of abuse, like excessive labour or left to roam the streets. Don't abandon you son.

You are right in that its all about the son at this point.
The woman is a lost cause and set out to willingly frustrate the man to this point.

He married very wrongly. OP has still not confirmed what part of naija the wife came from. Me I already have my suspicions.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Is My Wife Cheating On Me?? / Nigerian Woman Dies Six Weeks After Her Wedding (photos) / Man Gifts Wife New Car For Exclusively Breast-Feeding Their Baby For 6 Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 175
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.