Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,810 members, 7,872,693 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 07:54 PM

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1123) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread (1111270 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1120) (1121) (1122) (1123) (1124) (1125) (1126) ... (1712) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by tooexclusive: 8:24pm On Feb 19, 2023
Ipeleng bossom is distracting
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Neimar: 8:24pm On Feb 19, 2023
Lmao
Yaya and Marvin out
So sweet grin
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by bayelsaowei(m): 8:25pm On Feb 19, 2023
This ipeleng fine oo...
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 8:25pm On Feb 19, 2023
Khosi has never smelled bottom 3

She will never !! !

Irrespective of her numerous cheating and fornications. We the association of fornicating angels will continue voting for her

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 8:25pm On Feb 19, 2023
MamBi:
grin

This is the surprise of the season…..

Same way Thabang’s own was surprising last week.

This is even more surprising than thabang own

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 8:25pm On Feb 19, 2023
When is the valentine ball now?
Or they won't do it again?
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 8:25pm On Feb 19, 2023
The final nail to Yemi’s coffin on the show will be him remaining his loyal self to Khosi.

He will remain on the background until he leaves the house.

Otiloooo

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 8:26pm On Feb 19, 2023
Lauryn41:

I don’t think whoever topped the poll has ever been called first

Safarigirl , Giel ,Scondy ,thatigboman
Please correct me if I’m wrong
u are very right. They call housemates up in any order they want to.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Zoroaster: 8:27pm On Feb 19, 2023
davodyguy:

He lost votes for that decision on leaving Blue.

Those nightly kisses were highlights
That's not enough to make him reach bottom 3
He's just not as strong as you think.
Your core fans would never leave you

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 8:27pm On Feb 19, 2023
drimzsmoke:

You’re right jare...sharing body fluids means having unprotected sexual intercourse,except Ebuka used the English wrongly which I doubt!!!
Saliva fluid
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 8:27pm On Feb 19, 2023
carammel:
The final nail to Yemi’s coffin on the show will be him remaining his loyal self to Khosi.

Otiloooo

Only to go outside to watch Khosi start kissing Thabang......cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 8:28pm On Feb 19, 2023
drimzsmoke:

You’re right jare...sharing body fluids means having unprotected sexual intercourse,except Ebuka used the English wrongly which I doubt!!!

You dey yearn okpata and you dey say Ebuka use English wrongly. You don't know that saliva na body fluid? Ebuka was clearly talking about kissing. I sure say you be one of all these village champion English professor wey go just dey tabon while illiterate villagers go dey hail you angry

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Pharoh: 8:28pm On Feb 19, 2023
thatigboman:
u are very right. They call housemates up in any order they want to.
The names that were not called are always the top pairs and since khosicle was called my inference is that yelissa was behind khosicle.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 8:28pm On Feb 19, 2023
When Yemi comes out, he would learn a life lesson to always be smart.

Khosi has manipulated him and it's too late

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 8:28pm On Feb 19, 2023
Eeghe:

I reiterate
I cannot stand many Yemi’s fans
At all
I am loving him in isolation cheesy

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by COOL10(m): 8:29pm On Feb 19, 2023
Go and prosper Marvelous Marvin. You made me proud 💪💪💪😎😎😎

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 8:29pm On Feb 19, 2023
davodyguy:

Saliva fluid

Oga wetin be saliva fluid?
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by drimzsmoke(m): 8:29pm On Feb 19, 2023
MamBi:
grin

Blood and saliva are also body fluid that can be shared. I think they only kissed

Lolz...you want to take me back to physiology,please don’t do that.....type “sharing body fluid” on google now,that’s your assignment...good night!!!
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 8:29pm On Feb 19, 2023
I can't breathe properly with this results

Sorry to say,Yemi is out of the race for the money

I will transfer my votes to Kanaga in the final week cus I don't want khosi to win that money

Yemi,sorry oooo you spoilt your game by yourself cus we all loved you as playboy/flirt but now you are now a husband man who doesn't want to see beyond Khosi

I am disappointed to say the least but we meuve......at least Kanaga is still there to bring the money home

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 8:29pm On Feb 19, 2023
carammel:

Otiloooo
I just wish that ebuka can go off script and tell yemi "for your own good discard kosi. Telling you as a friend and a brother" if the producers like they should terminate his contract, at least he has told his countryman the truth.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Teeroyzimma: 8:30pm On Feb 19, 2023
safarigirl:

Yes, it was.

But Yvonne fans did not even come in by much.

Still, a joint effort should not be able to push Yemi down still. Yemi is supposed to be one of our Top 2, as he don enter bottom so, it's not good for us

Kobosi and Kanaga are the only top guns now wey we never see for bottom. The rest, from Yemi to Thabang and Yvonne don see bottom.

Still, all we are sure of now is that Yemi is stronger than Thabang, but not stronger than Kobosi and Kanaga.

Hopefully, this is the kick Yemi fans need, like Bella fans got theirs.

I can't believe some of them shared votes last week, who dem think say dem be? WhiteMoney Gang?
Kanaga dey go house next week, can't wait to drink onyi's tears
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by ibkayeebbn(f): 8:30pm On Feb 19, 2023
Top contenders tend to have unwavering fans who largely ride with them no matter what they do, if Yemi were a top contender last week's Bleep up should've been a small bump in the road for his votes, not enough to land him in bottom three

He probably just isn't as strong as he's been projected

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 8:30pm On Feb 19, 2023
thatigboman:
Kanaga can never make bottom 3, though I dont even vote or campaign for him.
Kanaga didn't make bottom 3 when up with strong housemates, it's maya and ipeleng that he will make bottom 3?
Yemi is a victim of circumstances. Just come into the house and start kissing a ashemale, someone thst was a man like u. And south africans will never support a Nigerian. Let yemi die on top of the transgender kosi, they will still insult and abuse him on top.
Kosi will not win this show, trust me.

Kananga has well structured PR like Bryan. Those things can only take so far. Fan love is what makes a winner. And that's where Khosi edges him out . The gap in the finals will be wide.

I went to Facebook this morning to see what Khosi fan activity was like over there. I saw over 40 Khosi groups with some having over 20k members. The love for her over there is purely organic. It was that moment I knew Khosi got this in the bag. You can quote this post.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 8:31pm On Feb 19, 2023
COOL10:
Go and prosper Marvelous Marvin. You made me proud 💪💪💪😎😎😎

I really hope you are a woman undecided

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by aroundnaija: 8:31pm On Feb 19, 2023
Smoothgio:
I can't breathe properly with this results

Sorry to say,Yemi is out of the race for the money

I will transfer my votes to Kanaga in the final week cus I don't want khosi to win that money

Yemi,sorry oooo you spoilt your game by yourself cus we all loved you as playboy/flirt but now you are now a husband man who doesn't want to see beyond Khosi

I am disappointed to say the least but we meuve......at least Kanaga is still there to bring the money home

Ah☹️
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by 3gpvids: 8:31pm On Feb 19, 2023
The coven excos kolet this nite sha

Vp go fully port go blue iva sharp sharp while secretary dey look for the nxt non-9jerian

Otilo
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 8:32pm On Feb 19, 2023
Zoroaster:
That's not enough to make him reach bottom 3
He's just not as strong as you think.
Your core fans would never leave you

I remember your moniker supporting frodd that year

Correct me if I’m wrong

But frodd lost every fucking thing , lost half of his fanbase because of his esther obsession

True or false ?

Your core fans can jump ship
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 8:32pm On Feb 19, 2023
Cregx force.

That was just a wake up call...a lot of people didn't vote based on how he moved last week...

I guess from here let us just support him irregardless of how he moves ...

Never say never

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 8:33pm On Feb 19, 2023
Amya:

Kananga has well structured PR like Bryan. Those things can only take so far.

Truth!!!
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 8:33pm On Feb 19, 2023
Someone once mentioned that Yemi was gonna lose fans to Khosi and I dismissed it. And after seeing how he has handled the Khosi situation this night by attempting to kiss her after hearing what Ebuka said about her cheating ass, unlike how Khosi changed it for him last Sunday and used tears to move pity voters to her side, I can understand now why and how Yemi has lost his way.

And I'm here to accept my L after thinking Yemi won't lose fan to Khosi. Yemi had everything under the control till last Sunday. Going back to Khosi that fateful Sunday sealed his fate. A lesson to every future HM to learn from his story.

But we stand gidigba. We just need to wake up and vote more.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by COOL10(m): 8:33pm On Feb 19, 2023
Geezeem:

They think it's BBN.... where they crown a winner from stage cheesy

They're really shocked

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Reussite: 8:33pm On Feb 19, 2023
safarigirl:

Yes, it was.

But Yvonne fans did not even come in by much.

Still, a joint effort should not be able to push Yemi down still. Yemi is supposed to be one of our Top 2, as he don enter bottom so, it's not good for us

Kobosi and Kanaga are the only top guns now wey we never see for bottom. The rest, from Yemi to Thabang and Yvonne don see bottom.

Still, all we are sure of now is that Yemi is stronger than Thabang, but not stronger than Kobosi and Kanaga.

Hopefully, this is the kick Yemi fans need, like Bella fans got theirs.

I can't believe some of them shared votes last week, who dem think say dem be? WhiteMoney Gang?
This is the kick needed. I remember how Frodd came close to been evicted only to game fans & finished third. So anything can still happen.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1120) (1121) (1122) (1123) (1124) (1125) (1126) ... (1712) (Reply)

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.