Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,108 members, 7,887,238 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:03 AM

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1126) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread (1117907 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1123) (1124) (1125) (1126) (1127) (1128) (1129) ... (1712) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dentidon: 8:50pm On Feb 19, 2023
Mrbllymer:
Yemi no wise, he's just stupid how can you fall in love and forget you playing a game? Like wtf

It was the housemates advise. Apart from Ebuka table shaking Last week, Kanaga asked him to stick to Khosi for example.

Also I remembered at the beginning when Kanaga was telling Yemi that one just needed one girl to play the game. Of course Yemi thought Kanaga knew all about the game thus was always asking advice from him who told him to stick to Khosi of course since he's always said it's only one girl that's needed for the game. Unfortunately, Yemi didn't know his flirtatious game was just enough. It was either he continued his flirtation or go Solo.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Pharoh: 8:51pm On Feb 19, 2023
I think yemi is waiting until after monday nomination to do the needful or survive another eviction before he acts.

I believe discussions and more revealation during the week will help him get clarity and act accordingly.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 8:51pm On Feb 19, 2023
Geezeem:

It doesn't OK It

It's sickly to conceive this thought for a mere game meant for entertainment
abeg join team Yvonne. Just take your time to watch that beautiful girl and see that doe's very good.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by aroundnaija: 8:51pm On Feb 19, 2023
Lauryn41:

Southies abandoned thabang for his nigerian voters and are all going hard for khosi 😂😂😂

We dey here dey play

E go clear for our eye later

That why I was just looking at those saying Nelisa fans voted for Yelisa, the only people that voted for Nelisa is her family member and close friends 😂😂.

The rest of the country na Khosi, and e sure me na still same Naija votes saved Juicy Jay again this week😂

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 8:52pm On Feb 19, 2023
It's interesting that 2 of Khosi's men have appeared in bottom 3 grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Zoroaster: 8:52pm On Feb 19, 2023
Lauryn41:

I remember your moniker supporting frodd that year

Correct me if I’m wrong

But frodd lost every fucking thing , lost half of his fanbase because of his esther obsession

True or false ?

Your core fans can jump ship
Sure.. You can always bounce back but to win would be impossible for yemi at this point..
Anybody that appears at the bottom can never win this show.
This guy was winner material,frodd definitely wasn't.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Hunterkent: 8:52pm On Feb 19, 2023
From my own vantage point, i see yemi getting chopped off on the finale by the dint of nigh success (sitting pretty on the ladder's third rung) just as in pere's case then will khosi and kanaga make it up stage as deadheaters, Ebuka throws everyone into pulsating tumultuous suspense by cueing a hint for what letter the winner's name begins with which obviously is a ditto on ditto 'K' for which thereafer, will he pronouce the winner whose name begins with a K. Bye grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 8:53pm On Feb 19, 2023
thatigboman:
south africans are instigating the rest of Africa to vote the mad kosi so a south african will win and end naija dominance, now that they have seen thabang can't win. And some of my fellow countrymen and countrywomen are there supporting idiotic ashemale prostitute kosi. When someone told kosi supporter maya "u deserve the buhari u have" she was there ranting and I wonder if she didn't understand the message the guy was passing across.

Quote me with your chest and stop going around the corners.

The fact that a lot of Nigerians are not taking this as a war between nations goes to show our growth and free spirit. My life will not be affected in anyway by whoever wins BBT. If a San win, good for them. If a Nigerian win, good for them too. It's an individual game.

So the person likening my stanning Khosi to me supporting Buhari is psychotic and deranged because Khosi's win or loss does not and will not impact my life in any way, while Buhari as the president of my country has and still does.

If your ego or life is tied to a meaningless show like Big brother, then that's on you. Stop projecting.

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 8:53pm On Feb 19, 2023
When we are done discussing the 15%, we will go back to Ebuka's table-breaking. Are we all happy now he exposed khosi? Coz I want us to mouve.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 8:53pm On Feb 19, 2023
Smoothgio:

What is it about Khosi that he can't do without

After everything Ebuka revealed tonight,I thought he will finally leave this babe na

I can't even defend cus there is nothing more to defend.....I will just watch and no voting till final weeks when I will use all my voting power to vote for Kanaga

Yemi don disgrace all yoruba demon worldwide....I will follow him post show to see his reactions after the show cus I am so done with keeping him in the house unless he change the script

Errrrrmmm but you are suppose to be his die hard fan na
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 8:53pm On Feb 19, 2023
aroundnaija:

That why I was just looking at those saying Nelisa fans voted for Yelisa, the only people that voted for Nelisa is her family member and close friends 😂😂.

The rest of the country na Khosi, and e sure me na still same Naija votes saved Juicy Jay again this week😂

I’m relieved with this result though
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 8:53pm On Feb 19, 2023
ibkayeebbn:
Lmao I will miss Maya's diary sessions going in on Kanaga

I'm indifferent to them though but bye and good luck
hey u, how are u? Truly maya's diary sessions were usually comedy. I will really miss yaya. She's such a sweet lady

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 8:54pm On Feb 19, 2023
fitzmayowa:
Yemi wey Ebuka just give hint is already grabbing laps......cheesy grin cheesy

cheesy
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Zoroaster: 8:54pm On Feb 19, 2023
Geezeem:

The girl has sucked both their fans grin
Shipping is a bad strategy for a guy in this game.
Its always better to play a solo game.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 8:54pm On Feb 19, 2023
Seating arrangements.

Nana Justin, nelisa. Thabang. Blue. Yemi. Khosi. Ebubu all seated in that order on one side of the table.

Then on the other side.
Kanaga Tsatsii, blaqboi miracle, Olivia. ipeleng. Yvonne. Juicy jay.
In that order

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by hartopher76: 8:54pm On Feb 19, 2023
Smoothgio:

What is it about Khosi that he can't do without

After everything Ebuka revealed tonight,I thought he will finally leave this babe na

I can't even defend cus there is nothing more to defend.....I will just watch and no voting till final weeks when I will use all my voting power to vote for Kanaga

Yemi don disgrace all yoruba demon worldwide....I will follow him post show to see his reactions after the show cus I am so done with keeping him in the house unless he change the script

someone khosi was complaing today that he poured inside yesternight, i know it will not be easy for yemi to dump her.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 8:55pm On Feb 19, 2023
Pharoh:
I think yemi is waiting until after monday nomination to do the needful or survive another eviction before he acts.

I believe discussions and more revealation during the week will help him get clarity and act accordingly.
There is no more excuse

Ebuka did more than enough tonight

Such a pity Yemi is still with her and doing lovey dovey with her

My question is?? Is Yemi really a yoruba demon or is a simp cus I don't understand how he is still sticking to a girl who was exposed of concentrating on someone else when they were having a conversation

I fit burst Yemi head this night ooo

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by ibkayeebbn(f): 8:55pm On Feb 19, 2023
Beorn:

See in any ship, they have core fans of both HMs and then they have the shippers. Yemi didn't lose his core fans but he lost the shippers or those who hadn't decided yet but might move to Khosi after her tears.

Also, this season is weird. Juvonne went from bottom 3 to top 3. Thabana went from top 3 to bottom 3. This shows there is chance Yemi can climb top 3 again if his fans apply more pressure, what I don't think is he can do is win. But this is not BBN, anything is possible.
Is it? There are a lot of moving parts in the voting process at the moment, from the pairs with individuals carrying different weights, to support votes from fans whose favs may not be up and are willing to vote for nominated friends etc.

Basically it's impossible to gauge an individual's strength just yet and it's normal and would probably happen in any season if the factors were the same

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 8:55pm On Feb 19, 2023
I think the anger from a lot of Nigerians is that the babe sef na nothing to write home about....how d u loose ur game for a babe wey no set ? Like really...I didn't vote last week ...so I know so many others too did not...

He has himself to blame...his peeps will tell him how he lost $100k just like that....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 8:55pm On Feb 19, 2023
Pharoh:

You think
Ohkay
lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 8:56pm On Feb 19, 2023
Nhazeru:
This is Yemi trying to kiss the Queen immediately after the eviction show

Naah...

The simp is gone for life

Person wey them chop, them don chop am grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 8:56pm On Feb 19, 2023
Geezeem:

🤣 and she has never
Now that's how you play a game.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by LordTheus(m): 8:56pm On Feb 19, 2023
Lauryn41:

I’m angry , mad angry

But a south african will not win that money

And that’s the only certain thing

...If a Southie had made this declaration, you'd call them xenophobic.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 8:56pm On Feb 19, 2023
Pharoh:

I don't think so his body language says otherwise, Yemi is jot going break up with Khosi, it either is peeps drop him finally or they stan him harder.......

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 8:57pm On Feb 19, 2023
LordTheus:

...If a Southie had made this declaration, you'd call them xenophobic.

We are all xenophobic

Difference is we don’t harm 🚶🏻‍♀️

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 8:57pm On Feb 19, 2023
Kanaga Jnr what a toast

This boy keeps making me proud🥰

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by aroundnaija: 8:57pm On Feb 19, 2023
fitzmayowa:

Maybe they are saving their votes for the finale for the "Alfa Mail, aka Yoruba demon captured cat".......grin grin cheesy

Chai omo, una been dey wait to unleash this missile sha😁
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by ibkayeebbn(f): 8:58pm On Feb 19, 2023
thatigboman:
hey u, how are u? Truly mama's diary sessions were usually comedy. I will really miss yaya. She's such a sweet lady
Hey there! I'm doing well dear, hope you're well

Yaya was bubbly to me, I think a lot of people may be conflating this with sweet? I don't think she's a bad person however don't get me wrong

I will say I enjoyed certain parts of Maya's diary sessions because overall they were a bit too bouncy and chatty for me sometimes grin

I wish them both well sha cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 8:58pm On Feb 19, 2023
fitzmayowa:

Errrrrmmm but you are suppose to be his die hard fan na
Sorry

May the Lord be with you. I personally feel sad by it and will be muting anything to do with them(Khoyemi). No way I’ll support what I’m not watching sef. All my power will move to Kanaga

Let’s see how it goes sha.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Pharoh: 8:58pm On Feb 19, 2023
Eeghe:

You think
Ohkay
lipsrsealed

There is no need for a quick reaction na, even nana just talked to blackboi despite her reply to ebuka.
Let them enjoy the ball first, yemi is calm and not quick to rash decisions, he discussed the revelation with kanaga before khosi came.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 8:59pm On Feb 19, 2023
Amya:

Quote me with your chest and stop going around the corners.

The fact that a lot of Nigerians are not taking this as a war between nations goes to show our growth and free spirit. My life will not be affected in anyway by whoever wins BBT. If a San win, good for them. If a Nigerian win, go for them too. It's an individual game.

So the person likening my stanning Khosi to me supporting Buhari is psychotic and deranged because Khosi win or loss does not and will not impact my life in any way, while Buhari as the president of my country has and still does.

If your ego or life is tied to a meaningless show like Big brother, then that's on you. Stop projecting.
but u know me naa, I will never be afraid of quoting anybody.
I saw ur ranting but wanted to get up to date on other posts I missed before the live show. But I remember I quoted u on same thing u wrote but u didn't respond.
Just that I don't discuss politics here but the guy told u the truth.
Define meaningless show, let me understand

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by LordTheus(m): 8:59pm On Feb 19, 2023
In my opinion, we will only know the TRUE strength of the housemates when they are unpaired. I think Kanaga's edge so far is due to Blue Aiva having a decent fan base herself. Nelisa and Nana don't compare to her.

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1123) (1124) (1125) (1126) (1127) (1128) (1129) ... (1712) (Reply)

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.