Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,391 members, 7,888,263 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 11:28 PM

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1130) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread (1118683 Views)

Big Brother Naija โ€œAll Starsโ€œ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1127) (1128) (1129) (1130) (1131) (1132) (1133) ... (1712) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 9:29pm On Feb 19, 2023
Blue Siva gained more fans my foot
What happened to the previous week?

Just accept that Kanaga jnr have a force outside ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Even with less screentime and drama

Like his name implies "Kanaga"
He keeps moving๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 9:29pm On Feb 19, 2023
fitzmayowa:

Unpairing will come after the next round of eviction, so we still have about 2 weeks of enduring this pairing thing......

So why the useless dinner
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 9:30pm On Feb 19, 2023
Nhazeru:

Please don't leave Yemi

Yemi is 100% better than Kanaga.

Die hard fans don't abandon their faves in the middle of crisis rather go harder for them. There's a beautiful lady I like so much on this thread and we both stanned someone that was labelled abuser last season. We stanned this guy till the very end, we didn't leave him . I see how you love Yemi, so pls don't leave him.
One thing about me is that once I Stan an housemate I am emotionally tied to him/her

I hate the situation where I vote and don't get the result I expected.....I am really emotional when it comes to BB faves

I wept for Ozo on his eviction,I wept for Pere on his fake eviction with Angel and now I am down cus Yemi is no longer in the race to win the money

I don't know what might happen after tonight but I will still hope for the best for Yemi cregx

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Reussite: 9:30pm On Feb 19, 2023
Its so lovely seeing Ipeleng chat freely with Olivia & Yvonne. I'm happy she survived tonight.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 9:30pm On Feb 19, 2023
drimzsmoke:

Yemi went from an odd of 1.08 to 20.00,itโ€™s painful to watch!!! sad sad sad sad sad

cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 9:31pm On Feb 19, 2023
Khosi and Thabang talking about taking a break, while Yemi is busy grabbing laps......cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 9:32pm On Feb 19, 2023
By the way

Khosi and yemi are not better than kanaga in terms of entertainment

Remove shipping , at least yemi amd kanaga have dancing going on for them

Kanaga has a strategic /competitive mind going for him

So stop all these kanaga is boring talk , He isnt

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by aroundnaija: 9:32pm On Feb 19, 2023
Gasvon:
first Naija MALE housemate. Yaya is first SA female housemate.

Yeah I meant male housemate..
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Pharoh: 9:32pm On Feb 19, 2023
fitzmayowa:
Khosi and Thabang talking about taking a break, while Yemi is busy grabbing laps......cheesy grin cheesy

I think i told you earlier that yemi will loose both khosi and blue in that house and he will see serious open flirting in his eyes.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by ibkayeebbn(f): 9:33pm On Feb 19, 2023
Reussite:
Its so lovely seeing Ipeleng chat freely with Olivia & Yvonne. I'm happy she survived tonight.
Good for her that she's opening up more but I thought she was full of sh!t when she dismissed the fact that her gumbody to Lukay contributed to her initial isolation in the house and put it down to just being 'misunderstood'
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Alheeri: 9:33pm On Feb 19, 2023
omotolly22:

Don't mind them the are blaming innocent blue for his downfall

The truth is that nelisa is very messy ,and don't even have her own fans, because of the mess she creates

I think nelisa is a big part of his problem

Yes Nelisa, they shud unpair them asap. imagine big brother telling Yemi to watch after her wen she was vomiting like he's her nanny.

Nelisa is negative vibes

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 9:33pm On Feb 19, 2023
scondy:

I say to u that u r a kanagan fan ....knew it right from time....this is also not ur main username ...u keep logging in and logging out...stick to kanaga and leave us be ....leave announcement
Scondy better free me to rant this night

At least I voted for him this week...did you vote??

Don't accuse me of what I am not,I like Kanaga yes but I didn't vote for him this week at all

I know the stress I went through to vote for Yemi so excuse me if I rant this night,na me know why body dey pepper me

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Gasvon: 9:33pm On Feb 19, 2023
jenifer007:

When the unpairing finally happens

I definitely know that Blue is stronger than Blaqboi, Thatsi, Ipelenge, Nelissa, Miracle, Nana, Justin, Ebubu, Juicy Jay, Thabang
lol. She's not stronger than thabang and it's not even close

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 9:34pm On Feb 19, 2023
Smoothgio:

One thing about me is that once I Stan an housemate I am emotionally tied to him/her

I hate the situation where I vote and don't get the result I expected.....I am really emotional when it comes to BB faves

I wept for Ozo on his eviction,I wept for Pere on his fake eviction with Angel and now I am down cus Yemi is no longer in the race to win the money

I don't know what might happen after tonight but I will still hope for the best for Yemi cregx

Dooh

Yemi will come back stronger than before

I love stanning these types of housemates

I derive joy from competition

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 9:34pm On Feb 19, 2023
Pharoh:

I think i told you earlier that yemi will loose both khosi and blue in that house and he will see serious open flirting in his eyes.

You have got to give Khosi her flowers, after such hint from Ebuka, she still dey front of Yemi dey re strategies with Thabang, while Yemi siddon dey grab laps......cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 9:34pm On Feb 19, 2023
fitzmayowa:

You know this game na, immediately you stan someone they must sure drag you enter mud.....cheesy

Well, I hope the bottom 3 will motivate you to go harder for him though, since it seems you really like him on the show......

Na my guy o....Will definitely vote going forward...
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 9:35pm On Feb 19, 2023
Whatโ€™s the point of this irritating dinner sef

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Reussite: 9:35pm On Feb 19, 2023
Khobang wants to take a break for now as everywhere hot & resume back their shenanigans later grin.
Na Khosi be boss abeg. Yemi disappoint me.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 9:35pm On Feb 19, 2023
Lauryn41:

He wonโ€™t

Feel free to vote kanag

Only in the finals IF he is our best chance of winning the money

Aside that NO
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 9:36pm On Feb 19, 2023
Lauryn41:
By the way

Khosi and yemi are not better than kanaga in terms of entertainment

Remove shipping , at least yemi amd kanaga have dancing going on for them

Kanaga has a strategic /competitive mind going for him

So stop all these kanaga is boring talk , He isnt

Don't mind them
Until he starts fighting with tsastsii every two market days then he will be entertaining to them.

Nonsense and ingredients ๐Ÿ˜‚

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 9:36pm On Feb 19, 2023
Kanaga makes me wet

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 9:36pm On Feb 19, 2023
thatigboman:
but u know me naa, I will never be afraid of quoting anybody.
I saw ur ranting but wanted to get up to date on other posts I missed before the live show. But I remember I quoted u on same thing u wrote but u didn't respond.
Just that I don't discuss politics here but the guy told u the truth.
Define meaningless show, let me understand

The fact that you're still insisting the Buhari and Khosi analogy makes sense is appalling.

Like I said. If you're so affected by the outcome of an entertainment show like Big brother, then I should be the least of your worries.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 9:36pm On Feb 19, 2023
Geezeem:

Please what does this mean? I have asked before but didn't get satisfactory answer
Redpiller means Alpha male

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 9:37pm On Feb 19, 2023
Smoothgio:

Don't accuse me of what I am not,I like Kanaga yes but I didn't vote for him this week at all

I know the stress I went through to vote for Yemi so excuse me if I rant this night,na me know why body dey pepper me
Hmmmm cheesy
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by BiggestB0y(m): 9:37pm On Feb 19, 2023
scondy:

I say to u that u r a kanagan fan ....knew it right from time....this is also not ur main username ...u keep logging in and logging out...stick to kanaga and leave us be ....leave announcement
No mind them ๐Ÿ˜‚!! Let them be fooling themselves the joke is on them,na why I no go share any fccking vote again... UNless he is evict which will Neva happen as long as the show is concerned ๐Ÿฅ‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Yemi is the show๐ŸคŽ

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Pharoh: 9:37pm On Feb 19, 2023
fitzmayowa:

You have got to give Khosi her flowers, after such hint from Ebuka, she still dey front of Yemi dey re strategies with Thabang, while Yemi siddon dey grab laps......cheesy grin cheesy

Khosi leaving yemi actually will help him to gain back his fans and also both of them have planned this thing since and thabang still told tsatsi about moving on khosi.

The issue is how long before this moving will take place, it is either she just moves on or they allow yemi catch them in the act.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Gasvon: 9:37pm On Feb 19, 2023
Geezeem:

Please what does this mean? I have asked before but didn't get satisfactory answer
redpillars are polar opposites of simps. They don't go the extra mile for women or to please women, and they always put themselves first before anyone, especially women.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 9:37pm On Feb 19, 2023
Smoothgio:

That one that's has ported to blue aiva camp๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by damiviolet: 9:37pm On Feb 19, 2023
Lauryn41:
Kanaga makes me wet
Ashawo u don start cheesy wink

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 9:38pm On Feb 19, 2023
damiviolet:

Ashawo u don start cheesy wink

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Iโ€™m a lover of beautiful things

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Reussite: 9:38pm On Feb 19, 2023
Khoyemi on the dance floor....it's a forever something grin
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 9:38pm On Feb 19, 2023
Lauryn41:

Dooh

Yemi will come back stronger than before

I love stanning these types of housemates

I derive joy from competition
I hope so

I too like Yemi and that is my weakness

(1) (2) (3) ... (1127) (1128) (1129) (1130) (1131) (1132) (1133) ... (1712) (Reply)

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija โ€œAll Starsโ€œ 2023: Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.