Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,398 members, 7,888,272 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 11:38 PM

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1131) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread (1118690 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1128) (1129) (1130) (1131) (1132) (1133) (1134) ... (1712) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 9:39pm On Feb 19, 2023
Kanaga dancing alone

Housemates eating

Yemi also dancing alone on the dance floor

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 9:40pm On Feb 19, 2023
Yemi’s major fear is that, he thinks whatever he is doing with Khosi is what is keeping him in the house as he knows how far shippers go for their fave ships,unfortunately for him, the ship is going to be his bbdeath.

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 9:40pm On Feb 19, 2023
I hate this yvonne and juicy ship with passion

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Alheeri: 9:40pm On Feb 19, 2023
Pharoh:

I think i told you earlier that yemi will loose both khosi and blue in that house and he will
see serious open flirting in his eyes.

She want to take a break from the khobang relationship.
Seeing them dancing together now is so irritating bt I knw he can't jst leave her straight up
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dentidon: 9:40pm On Feb 19, 2023
Onyi99:
Yemi is 100% better than Kanaga yen yen yen😂😂

Because he refused to play the script of an emotional manipulator and gaslighting

Some of you are so used to toxicity that you find it entertaining 🥱

Take away the ship from Yemi and you will realize he is nothing.

Biggie did the almighty divide on the first day Yemi was lost on the table of the most talked about housemate.
On the second day my baby topped the chat 🥰

Kanaga don't need to be toxic to entertain you guys,my boy is just leaving his reality over there.

Lmao. Take away the ship and he's nothing? Lol. You're talking about Kanaga. Anyone can play Kanaga script. Just bond with a girl. That's all. He even wore the usual dreads sef. To tell you he was coached for this. Even as he told Yemi that the game is to stick to one girl.

Yemi rather gave us something different from the usual script.

If Yemi was to play any script, he wouldn't even play a triangle script on the show to begin with. He said a lot of girls tend to gravitate towards him because of his looks and it indeed happened on the show. He told everyone he wasn't ready for any commitments which Khosi even admitted to Miracle. He entertained the girls of course and had always treated them nice. He could have even added Nelisa, Sandra etc who were down ready for such but he didn't and still treated them nice. Even Nelisa can't ask for anything better from what she's getting from Yemi who always protect her and treat her nice. So what's the toxicity you're talking about? Na ment?

Yemi gave us entertaining game. I already talked about when he organized a show on the show and was performing as usher. He got the house lively. When the guys were without the girls, Yemi got Conversation rolling from culture, flirting, marriage etc..

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 9:40pm On Feb 19, 2023
I like that they are dancing
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by prewtyjulie(f): 9:40pm On Feb 19, 2023
prewtyjulie:

I don't think so, khosi has mastered d art of manipulation, (kneeling for a guy, something she won't do in real life, to faking tears so she could escape answering yemi's questions on her n thabang).

Even if big brother plays a clip with her in it, she will still av an excuse to wriggle her self out, n trust ur yemi, dude is out to make sure he doesn't lose to thabang n miracle, so he will gladly accept her excuse.

Wahala for who him brain dey malfunction, he will be stuck with Delilah forever.

I said it, yemi will never leave dis girl, he deserves her sef

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by tooexclusive: 9:41pm On Feb 19, 2023
Alheeri:

Yes Nelisa, they shud unpair them asap. imagine big brother telling Yemi to watch after her wen she was vomiting like he's her nanny.

Nelisa is negative vibes

Madam, you should drink water please... nelissa haven’t done anything wrong so why the bike towards her.

Yemi came bottom three doesn’t mean you should throw away the consequent backlash... see it as a means to tell yourselves that you can do better... and act, all these throwing of blame does nothing at all.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 9:41pm On Feb 19, 2023
But with this loverboy yemi dey do with khosi....e go hard o....the sight annoys and irritates....as in....

Ahhhhhhhh...how did we get here ?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 9:41pm On Feb 19, 2023
Beorn:

Yemi is a serious contender but maybe his fans relaxed and it backfired. Remember when Frodd fans relaxed and Elozonam topped him? Remember how Juvonne fans relaxed and they made bottom 3 but came back stronger and made top 3? This season is weird. Anything can happen.

But frodd was never a contender. He only made final 5 by the skin of his teeth thanks to ultimate veto

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by cyberghost23: 9:41pm On Feb 19, 2023
Yemi otilo

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 9:41pm On Feb 19, 2023
Pharoh:

Khosi leaving yemi actually will help him to gain back his fans and also both of them have planned this thing since and thabang still told tsatsi about moving on khosi.

The issue is how long before this moving will take place, it is either she just moves on or they allow yemi catch them in the act.

Khosi won't leave Yemi, she was restrategizing with Thabang about how they will move going forward, if Thabang tells Tatsii about his move, I think Tatsii will hint Kanaga and that might be the saving grace for Yemi.....

As it is Khosi won't leave Yemi as he won't want him to suspect anything because of what Ebuka said today she will rather be just more careful with her hide and seek......

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 9:42pm On Feb 19, 2023
Yemi dancing with Khosi like old couple.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Reussite: 9:42pm On Feb 19, 2023
ibkayeebbn:

Good for her that she's opening up more but I thought she was full of sh!t when she dismissed the fact that her gumbody to Lukay contributed to her initial isolation in the house and put it down to just being 'misunderstood'
Lol she obviously do not want to lose Lukay on the outside. She holds him in high esteem.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 9:42pm On Feb 19, 2023
Nothing will separate nelisa from Thabang.
Nothing
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by ItisHi: 9:42pm On Feb 19, 2023
Yemi can never win this show. This Simping is nauseating

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 9:42pm On Feb 19, 2023
carammel:

Hmmmm cheesy
Imagine requesting for a two days work leave (something I have never done before)

Purchasing iucs from online vendor and still defending and all the voting stress and someone is still telling me that I am a kanaga fan

Na me know the time, energy and financially resource I invest this week just to find Yelisa in bottom 3.....I must be vexed na
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dentidon: 9:42pm On Feb 19, 2023
carammel:
Yemi’s major fear is that, he thinks whatever he is doing with Khosi is what is keeping him in the house as he knows how far shippers go for their fave ships,unfortunately for him, the ship is going to be his bbdeath.

That's another thing. He went with Khosi in the week and he got saved, so he could be thinking it was the ship, only if he knew 😂.. Ebuka tried rectifying it though. And I hope he bounced back.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:42pm On Feb 19, 2023
hayzed19:
Yemi...if you like, date Ebuka and Lawrence...
My own is to vote for you 😭

Una go see shege...
you never see cry sef
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 9:43pm On Feb 19, 2023
Yhoo...I Stan an unrepentant cheat

cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by cyberghost23: 9:43pm On Feb 19, 2023
Lauryn41:

This dinner is annoying me to no ends

What is the point of this rubbish
lack of idea
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 9:43pm On Feb 19, 2023
Yemi the Yoruba demon captured cat, dancing with the "Loff" of his life......cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 9:43pm On Feb 19, 2023
Onyi99:

That one that's has ported to blue aiva camp😂😂

Onyii werey ...loooool....blue na my baby...yemi na my boy....he is the only person I ve voted this season
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by drimzsmoke(m): 9:44pm On Feb 19, 2023
Smoothgio:

Redpiller means Alpha male

Uhnnn,enipe
Mmeli is a redpiller but not an alpha
Yemi is an alpha(wey no smart) but not a redpiller

Redpill is mostly used in relation to how a man treats a woman blah blah blah....an alpha is used in relation to the “ideal/real” man(the leader of the pack kind of shit)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by omotolly22(f): 9:44pm On Feb 19, 2023
What am I hearing that yemi had raw sex with khosi

Nawa oh ,he is not even scared south africa that has the highest rate of hiv

Even if the run test for them before the show ,there are some infection that can only be detected through female vaginal fluid.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 9:44pm On Feb 19, 2023
carammel:

It won’t kill him

Fans are what is killing yemi’s game

Khosi fans overlook yemi and go hard for Khosi , emotions aside

Kforce went hard for kanaga despite his goof marvin

But we must pin emotion on everything and wail and cry once things dont go our way

Remove emotions , Close your eyes to yemi’s flaws , most importantly overlook khosi and see her as nothing

Then and only then , we will be able to make a statement

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 9:44pm On Feb 19, 2023
Lauryn41:

He mustn’t talk to blue

Make blue rest
Ati Blue ati Khosi

Make them rest
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 9:44pm On Feb 19, 2023
scondy:

Onyii werey ...loooool....blue na my baby...yemi na my boy....he is the only person I ve voted this season

Okay o😂😂
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 9:44pm On Feb 19, 2023
carammel:

Don’t mind them.
I mentioned it here last week like I knew it would happen.

I have never seen any Kanaga’s fan writing, I will share my vote for Kanaga and Yemi
But almost all Yemi’s fan are also Kanaga fans and they always share vote for Kanaga.

Una don identify Yemi competition, una still dey share vote.

I laugh in friendship.

There are core Yemi fans who love Kanaga but vote only Yemi.

There are core Kanaga fans who love Yemi but vote only Kanaga.

Then there is us who love them both and vote them equally. Don't know for others, but I'll stick to my 50-50 votes for both.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:44pm On Feb 19, 2023
thatigboman:
u don start. Comot joor, support whoever u want. U will see Yvonne there till the last day.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 9:45pm On Feb 19, 2023
Miracle and Yemi needs better flogging when they come back to Naija......cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:45pm On Feb 19, 2023
drimzsmoke:

Red capsule....it’s a blood tonic that boys on nairaland do take!!!

What do they take it for?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1128) (1129) (1130) (1131) (1132) (1133) (1134) ... (1712) (Reply)

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.