Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,233 members, 7,880,884 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:36 AM

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1180) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread (1115061 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1177) (1178) (1179) (1180) (1181) (1182) (1183) ... (1712) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by PlayMaker14: 6:57pm On Feb 21, 2023
Smoothgio:

How many women did woman chyke in the house compared to Miracle

And the worst is that non of the ladies are going to accept him

Indeed....

It is better to "Chyke" and get rejected than to be jumping from one bed to another like a Mozambique rabbit collecting Free STD's.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DoubleeDee: 6:57pm On Feb 21, 2023
Eeghe:

cheesy
Hehehehehe
Anyway, I and my Oli are on borrowed time so I feel you guys
Ipeleng was my first love, and is now relegated but, she doesn’t irritate me and I am beginning to appreciate her again. She should not be a lackey to Tsnatsii tho😷
You think she is?
I haven't really noticed anything.
But then again, you ladies can read between the lines better than we do.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Gasvon: 7:01pm On Feb 21, 2023
livelymatilda:

Na everything you sef like..

Soon,you will start comparing them with what happens in BBA 1967...

Professor big brother, I hail you.
I swear 😂
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Teeroyzimma: 7:05pm On Feb 21, 2023
Smoothgio:

Them don swear for that boy

Only him Khosi,sandra,blue,Nana, Nelisa,Nana, Ipheleng

At this point he should just go ahead and chyke Yvonne and Tsasti to complete the circle

Never seen a grown man who is so obsessed with another guy ever

it's weird honestly
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by PlayMaker14: 7:08pm On Feb 21, 2023
Geezeem my beautiful lady, when are you joining us in the K-Force Empire?

Is it until Khosi and Nelisa gives birth in the big brother's house?

I am waiting.

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 7:08pm On Feb 21, 2023
Eeghe:

Hei ghod
Mba kwa oo, so mu na ya bu soul
cheesy tongue
MamBi and Geezeem bu my dolls
O bulu na I malu mma, I bukwa doll too lol

cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 7:09pm On Feb 21, 2023
So when kanaga was preparing to come to the house he designed this top he is wearing, and a dress using left over material. I am assuming here because I didn't see when he gave the dress to blu, I just saw them modelling. But why? Why the dress?
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Teeroyzimma: 7:12pm On Feb 21, 2023
Urchins on this thread, vote wisely on Saturday, cos 8 years no be 8 weeks.

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 7:14pm On Feb 21, 2023
Sanqa:
So when kanaga was preparing to come to the house he designed this top he is wearing, and a dress using left over material. I am assuming here because I didn't see when he gave the dress to blu, I just saw them modelling. But why? Why the dress?

Quick one
After listening to the Naija HMs and their accents, after a while, do you get tired of the accents? Like, to your bones?
Khosi’s own is almost immediately as she speaks
Nelisa’s would have been okay but she talks with a kinda nasal drip twang that grates
Ipeleng drones
Juicy and Yaya start sounding Indian after a while etc
I am honestly curious if it happens with/to you as you listen to “us”?
No beef

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Teeroyzimma: 7:14pm On Feb 21, 2023
Election is only 5 days from now pls don't sell ur vote for chicken change.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 7:15pm On Feb 21, 2023
Nhazeru:

Wow

Two winners how did they do it?
Have never watched BBA, thought there's only one winner when it comes to bb franchise.

There were two winners that season

Karen from Nigeria
And wendall (compensation for zimbabwe)

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 7:16pm On Feb 21, 2023
Eeghe:
I honestly do not know Ebubu, at all shocked
I don’t have a clue as to whether he is a “good” or “bad” guy….
I have no feelers at all
So, so weird.

I also do not know Justin, but Ebubu’s is worse
Chim

My heart goes out to him sha cry

Ebubu is not growing on the show at all. infact I think the show has done him more harm than good

He lives in his head and within the boundaries of his thoughts and mindset

I truly feel for him

He struggles daily to fit in there... yet he floats without a real connection from both male and female

He ended up with the worst partner ever!

I hope he tries therapy when he comes out

As he is being treated in the house is how he is being treated out here.... sometimes i wonder where the Ebubu's hype on that first night went to?

... Nigerians have dropped him like a hot potato lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 7:16pm On Feb 21, 2023
Robertgreene1:
lip suckers ship

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 7:18pm On Feb 21, 2023
omotolly22:
I have come to the conclusion that Yvonne is very boring ,if her fans here like come for me

No storyline at all except kissing juicy every second , juicy sef that came with hype, she has brought him down

She really tried with her PR before coming to the show ,if not she is suppose to be home

I wonder how nigerians would pick her over olivia, light skin privilege is still working in big brother chai!

Vonne has party vibes

You know a good number of people tune in only on saturdays

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by BiggestB0y(m): 7:19pm On Feb 21, 2023
Lol, hatred don block reasoning 😂!! Which beds are you talking about Oga🤔, we all know Yemi only had two people in his ships!!

Una Neva see anything 😂🤣
Wère even put "indeed"😆
PlayMaker14:

Indeed....

It is better to "Chyke" and get rejected than to be jumping from one bed to another

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 7:22pm On Feb 21, 2023
PlayMaker14:

Indeed....

It is better to "Chyke" and get rejected than to be jumping from one bed to another like a Mozambique rabbit collecting Free STD's.
Indeed

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by PlayMaker14: 7:22pm On Feb 21, 2023
BiggestB0y:
Lol, hatred don block reasoning 😂!! Which beds are you talking about Oga🤔, we all know Yemi only had two people in his ships!!

Una Neva see anything 😂🤣
Wère even put "indeed"😆
Why are you mistaking me for your Dad?

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by PlayMaker14: 7:23pm On Feb 21, 2023
Smoothgio:

Indeed
You nor fit talk again? grin
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Pharoh: 7:24pm On Feb 21, 2023
Smoothgio:

Should I use the world boring

A Mmeli would have taken her attention from Yemi forever

Blaq/Mavin were too dull for blue,she needs a bubbling personality to be with cus that is the ideal person for her at that age

I pity my baby blue alot, she is short of options of the kinds of guys and ladies that matches her vibes in that house. Sandra was a good fit for her nature then yemi, mmeli and thabang are the guys that fits her too.

She better settle for thabang but the triangle or square around that one keeps growing. Mmeli was in no rush to move on her based on the convo they had. One can see the reason why is still always hoping for yemi.

Kanaga is interested in her too so let's see what that one will do. I think the operation and side chick thing made her to change and start going in for alternatives.

I wish she can just play solo, hangout with the girls more because she is bored in that house. If yemi can be available I really want them together but it's not that easy anymore even if yemi is free.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 7:25pm On Feb 21, 2023
Geezeem:

Ebubu is not growing on the show at all. infact I think the show has done him more harm than good

He lives in his head and within the boundaries of his thoughts and mindset

I truly feel for him

He struggles daily to fit in there... yet he floats without a real connection from both male and female

He ended up with the worst partner ever!

I hope he tries therapy when he comes out

As he is being treated in the house is how he is being treated out here.... sometimes i wonder where the Ebubu's hype on that first night went to?

... Nigerians have dropped him like a hot potato lipsrsealed
He didn't live up to the hype and he is also unfortunate that Tatiana/switlily also adopted him

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 7:26pm On Feb 21, 2023
PlayMaker14:
You nor fit talk again? grin
Aside Blue and Kobosi

Which female bed was Yemi found
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by PlayMaker14: 7:28pm On Feb 21, 2023
Smoothgio:

Aside Blue and Kobosi

Which female bed was Yemi found

Shame nor catch you as you talk this thing? grin

A real African responsible man shouldn't be jumping up and down from one ladies bed to another....

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by genius43(m): 7:28pm On Feb 21, 2023
Eeghe:

I love how chatty she gets with him
I enjoy their interactions

True

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Pharoh: 7:29pm On Feb 21, 2023
Sanqa:

Maybe he planned to give the dress to the lady he would like in that house. I think he said he liked Yvonne but I heard him recently tell yemi he wants to move in on blue aiva. Maybe he is just showing his creativity and just being happy.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Teeroyzimma: 7:30pm On Feb 21, 2023
Teeroyzimma:
Urchins on this thread, vote wisely on Saturday, cos 8 years no be 8 weeks.

Those staying in Lagos should be very careful during the elections, like I said before many demons are the lurking the streets of Lagos, do not loose guard for a second.

I didn't even spend upto 24hrs in Lagos and touts robbed me, Lagos is not the haven that urchins potray it to be, becareful.

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 7:31pm On Feb 21, 2023
Pharoh:

I pity my baby blue alot, she is short of options of the kinds of guys and ladies that matches her vibes in that house. Sandra was a good fit for her nature then yemi, mmeli and thabang are the guys that fits her too.

She better settle for thabang but the triangle or square around that one keeps growing. Mmeli was in no rush to move on her based on the convo they had. One can see the reason why is still always hoping for yemi.

Kanaga is interested in her too so let's see what that one will do. I think the operation and side chick thing made her to change and start going in for alternatives.

I wish she can just play solo, hangout with the girls more because she is bored in that house. If yemi can be available I really want them together but it's not that easy anymore even if yemi is free.
We might never get the Bluemi ship again

Her closeness with Thabang recently is something to watch out for and she might still ship with Kanaga if Tsasti is booted out

Overall Blue is a sweet child and even if she doesn't win,she will be one of the breakout star this season
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by BiggestB0y(m): 7:32pm On Feb 21, 2023
Don't get it twisted I don't give a fvck about you.. 😏
& I certainly don't mistake you for anyone''😂..
Just like your faves, y'all needed Yemi for highlights 😂🤣
PlayMaker14:
Why are you mistaking me for your Dad?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 7:33pm On Feb 21, 2023
PlayMaker14:

Shame nor catch you as you talk this thing? grin

A real African responsible man shouldn't be jumping up and down from one ladies bed to another....
Kpele ooo

A proper yoruba man is entitled to more than one wife

You should go criticize the Ooni of ife who has more than 5 wives na
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Teeroyzimma: 7:37pm On Feb 21, 2023
Looking for who to report to Myñd44 👀

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by BiggestB0y(m): 7:38pm On Feb 21, 2023
Smoothgio:

We might never get the Bluemi ship again

Her closeness with Thabang recently is something to watch out for and she might still ship with Kanaga if Tsasti is booted out

Overall Blue is a sweet child and even if she doesn't win,she will be one of the breakout star this season

It's only Yemi that can handle blue and khosi 👌🏽🥂 (take this to the bank)
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by PlayMaker14: 7:44pm On Feb 21, 2023
Smoothgio:

Kpele ooo

A proper yoruba man is entitled to more than one wife

You should go criticize the Ooni of ife who has more than 5 wives na
See defense.... grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 7:45pm On Feb 21, 2023
BiggestB0y:

It's only Yemi that can handle blue and khosi 👌🏽🥂 (take this to the bank)

Thabang can handle Khosi too

(1) (2) (3) ... (1177) (1178) (1179) (1180) (1181) (1182) (1183) ... (1712) (Reply)

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.