Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,988 members, 7,873,181 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:17 AM

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1182) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread (1111797 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1179) (1180) (1181) (1182) (1183) (1184) (1185) ... (1712) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 8:11pm On Feb 21, 2023
PlayMaker14:
Glad you used the word "Most"

But regardless, Yemi is just like the Mozambique rabbit I described.

You wan marry Igbo girl? I will be at the marriage and even give you guys gifts.

I want to marry a Yoruba or Kogi girl... Especially those one's that love using charms...

I want to be a Mumu for love for the first time. grin

cheesy cheesy
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 8:12pm On Feb 21, 2023
livelymatilda:

And even if he toast the men what about that tongue tongue Poverty stricken agadiewu asslicking whoreyemi's rotten cavity for Mumu likes that won't still liberate ur shameful conditiontongue tongue

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by PlayMaker14: 8:13pm On Feb 21, 2023
Nhazeru:

cheesy cheesy
Help me talk to Geezeem, she's a sweet Yoruba girl from Ijebu Ode precisely....

I need to marry a Yoruba girl this year. grin
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 8:13pm On Feb 21, 2023
PlayMaker14:
Yemi went Raw, HIV loading. grin
Which Yemi

Because the Yemi cregx in BBT house is a virgin and hasn't done anything more than kissing and cuddling
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 8:14pm On Feb 21, 2023
KingDamzzy:
Juicy J is queer AF. He has been showing the signs for weeks now. Should have suspected from the name "Juicy"

Yvonne should brace up, there are two women in the relationship.

Juicy jay is the name of an american rapper

I guess he’s the rappers fan

Nothing to do with anything
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by PlayMaker14: 8:14pm On Feb 21, 2023
Smoothgio:

Which Yemi

Because the Yemi cregx in BBT house is a virgin and hasn't done anything more than kissing and cuddling

Who came inside Kobosi? grin

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 8:14pm On Feb 21, 2023
BiggestB0y:

Yeah,😁!!
Very nice person😏
So pe otilo

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 8:15pm On Feb 21, 2023
Nhazeru:

Wow

Two winners how did they do it?
Have never watched BBA, thought there's only one winner when it comes to bb franchise.

That year the organizers had to raise emergency money to appease the rest of Africa.

Nigeria had won back to back and that year was gonna make it the 3rd year....

There was even a small riot in SA as a Zimbabwean had won when we all thought a very entertaining Southy guy had it on lockdown

You never watched BBA? wow!... you would love it. it's the big deal

It used to be a chase game.. pure mental game, not this goody two shoes naija are doing

The only Nigerian girl that won had at one time gone into the DR and out herself up, she refused to nominate another person.... the whole continent scattered that day grin

No wonder Khosi's na.kedness shocked you.... we used to have lots more then...

it was really rated 18

Even Khosi's bare chest surprised me as well, I had gotten used to bbn kindergarten show grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 8:16pm On Feb 21, 2023
PlayMaker14:
Glad you used the word "Most"

But regardless, Yemi is just like the Mozambique rabbit I described.

You wan marry Igbo girl? I will be at the marriage and even give you guys gifts.

I want to marry a Yoruba or Kogi girl... Especially those one's that love using charms...

I want to be a Mumu for love for the first time. grin
A Yoruba girl using charm means you are finished

Mind you I am a urhobo guy but was born and brought up in Lagos all my life so I identify more with the Yoruba more

And I also thought you said you had a child names Jason
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by BiggestB0y(m): 8:16pm On Feb 21, 2023
JUDGEJUDITH:
And even if he toast the men what about that tongue tongue Poverty stricken agadiewu asslicking whoreyemi's rotten cavity for Mumu likes that won't still liberate ur shameful conditiontongue tongue

Was wondering when you'll show up!!
Still taking your daily dose of 'Yemadol"?😏

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 8:18pm On Feb 21, 2023
PlayMaker14:
Help me talk to Geezeem, she's a sweet Yoruba girl from Ijebu Ode precisely....

I need to marry a Yoruba girl this year. grin
😂😂😂😂

Foollllll,you wan go ijebu ode

I can hook you up with girls from that side ooo
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Zihno: 8:18pm On Feb 21, 2023
Smoothgio:

He didn't live up to the hype and he is also unfortunate that Tatiana/switlily also adopted him

Hasn’t she abandoned him?
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 8:19pm On Feb 21, 2023
I was so disgusted when nana was talking of how she beat, punished and bullied her juniors in secondary school. And how she she used to put menstrual blood in the tea of her seniors. That girl will just open her mouth waaa and keep talking a whole lot of rubbish. She thinks that's entertainment?
The day she fought with khosi, she threatened on international TV that she would stab khosi. And escalated it by saying that her friends outside (i wonder if they are CIA and KGB) will find and get khosi on the outside where she is.
That's the sort of nonsense that got Nando disqualified.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 8:19pm On Feb 21, 2023
PlayMaker14:
Who came inside Kobosi? grin
Thabang

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by BiggestB0y(m): 8:19pm On Feb 21, 2023
Smoothgio:

Mind you I am a urhobo guy but was born and brought up in Lagos all my life so I identify more with the Yoruba more

So you're Nigerdeltan nice👍🏽🥂
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by PlayMaker14: 8:20pm On Feb 21, 2023
Smoothgio:

A Yoruba girl using charm means you are finished

And I also thought you said you had a child names Jason
I want to be a SIMP like Yemi for the first time in my adulthood..... grin

Oniovó, you be Urhobo? Eehhh, Kweeeké!!!! So you be my brother all these while? Akpo!!! See Life.... I have been torturing all the housemates you support here.
Mavo?
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 8:21pm On Feb 21, 2023
Zihno:

Hasn’t she abandoned him?
Nope

Khosi and Ebubu are her choice this season
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by BiggestB0y(m): 8:21pm On Feb 21, 2023
thatigboman:
I was so disgusted when nana was talking of how she beat, punished and bullied her juniors in secondary school. And how she she used to put menstrual blood in the tea of her seniors. That girl will just open her mouth waaa and keep talking a whole lot of rubbish. She thinks that's entertainment?
The day she fought with khosi, she threatened on international TV that she would stab khosi. And escalated it by saying that her friends outside (i wonder if they are CIA and KGB) will find and get khosi on the outside where she is.
That's the sort of nonsense that got Nando disqualified.
The only Nigerian I didn't like in the house is Nana ' I like Jenni o more sef

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 8:21pm On Feb 21, 2023
BiggestB0y:

So you're Nigerdeltan nice👍🏽🥂
Confirm okwagbe boy (both parents from same village)

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nickymezor(f): 8:21pm On Feb 21, 2023
Wetin this coven ladies dey discus? Hmmm Miraku na the subject
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by PlayMaker14: 8:22pm On Feb 21, 2023
Smoothgio:

😂😂😂😂

Foollllll,you wan go ijebu ode

I can hook you up with girls from that side ooo
Na once man dey die....

Hook me up with sweet Ijebu Ode girl with enough charms and juju for body.... I am ready to SIMP now.

Let her look like Beverly Naya abeg.

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by BiggestB0y(m): 8:23pm On Feb 21, 2023
Smoothgio:

Confirm okwagbe boy (both parents from same village)
♥️👌🏽

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 8:23pm On Feb 21, 2023
PlayMaker14:
I want to be a SIMP like Yemi for the first time in my adulthood..... grin

Oniovó, you be Urhobo? Eehhh, Kweeeké!!!! So you be my brother all these while? Akpo!!! See Life.... I have been torturing all the housemates you support here.
Mavo?

😂😂😂

Na why I dey tell you say anywhere I catch you for street na problem cus you ehhhh

I dey sha
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 8:24pm On Feb 21, 2023
BiggestB0y:
♥️👌🏽
Are you also a Deltan
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 8:26pm On Feb 21, 2023
PlayMaker14:
Na once man dey die....

Hook me up with sweet Ijebu Ode girl with enough charms and juju for body.... I am ready to SIMP now.

Let her look like Beverly Naya abeg.
Ijebu ode girls no fit look like Beverly na

Except those ones wey dey stay outside the town cus typical Ijebu girls na mgbeke ooo

Igbo, Edo girls na the best when it comes to women shape
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 8:27pm On Feb 21, 2023
BiggestB0y:

The only Nigerian I didn't like in the house is Nana ' I like Jenni o more sef
I like her shaa but she keeps talking a whole lot of nonsense

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by BiggestB0y(m): 8:28pm On Feb 21, 2023
Smoothgio:

Are you also a Deltan
No bro...
But I like Niger Deltans!
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by jenifer007: 8:28pm On Feb 21, 2023
Omo Blue dan suffer in that house

Blue this Blue that Blue everywhere
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 8:28pm On Feb 21, 2023
Shey Olivia say she is 22, so how is xenophobic teenager supposedly a year younger than her now "small boy"?
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 8:29pm On Feb 21, 2023
So according to Olivia

Blue is liking Thabang,

Miracle told Blue that she is playing the game more than him

Ipeleng said she is passing time from Miracle because she is bore.

Olivia said Blaq is tired of her(Blue) and Blaq had stronger bond with Nana than her(Blue) and that Blaq is already tired of her (Blue)because he is always apologizing
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by BiggestB0y(m): 8:30pm On Feb 21, 2023
thatigboman:
I like her shaa but she keeps talking a whole lot of nonsense
My point exactly.
She needs to understand that she doesn't really need to prove anything.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 8:31pm On Feb 21, 2023
Nickymezor:
Wetin this coven ladies dey discus? Hmmm Miraku na the subject
which miraku? Miracle’s name never came up in their discussions

(1) (2) (3) ... (1179) (1180) (1181) (1182) (1183) (1184) (1185) ... (1712) (Reply)

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.