Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,793 members, 7,875,966 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 05:48 AM

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1184) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread (1112902 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1181) (1182) (1183) (1184) (1185) (1186) (1187) ... (1712) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 8:56pm On Feb 21, 2023
Geezeem:
What's it about Thabang that makes girls throw away shame? embarassed

The rich baritone helps

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Gasvon: 8:57pm On Feb 21, 2023
Eeghe:

Nothing about Blu is reminiscent of Nengi
Absolutely norrin👌🏾💯🤷🏾‍♀️
its not about the personality. It's about how they attract all of the guys in the house effortlessly
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by PlayMaker14: 8:57pm On Feb 21, 2023
Smoothgio:

No be so ooo

I have seen Geezem type in full igbo language and also Ola doesn't give that Ijebu vibes

Make I kuku go for Olatara then....

That girl curves na die... And she fine anyhow like Ipeleng.

Thanks for the information.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 8:58pm On Feb 21, 2023
jenifer007:

Same way the ladies hated on Nengi is happening right now with Blue

That's the only area I am linking them with nothing more

shocked
Which ladies hated on Nengi? The reverse was actually the case- she plastically wouldn’t (couldn’t) make any female friends👌🏾…

She actually dissed all women when she pickmesha-ing, said she doesn’t roll with women cos all they do is gossip and not make money🤷🏾‍♀️

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by BiggestB0y(m): 8:58pm On Feb 21, 2023
JUDGEJUDITH:
U already missed me lool
Keep weeping with IGWE MIRACLE'S claws on ur neck tongue tongue At the end of the Season I will ensure ur Yemi cregx never smells that money tongue tongue I owe my IGWE MIRACLE OP that!! Since biggy brought him late to make it difficult for him ur Whoreyemi will not also win tongue tongue

Even if Yemi ' was the one who came in late,
The outcome of invent would probably still remain! The same smiley ...

Your boy no Just get O'T !!😎🥂

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 8:58pm On Feb 21, 2023
Gasvon:
its not about the personality. It's about how they attract all of the guys in the house effortlessly

😶‍🌫️😶‍🌫️😶‍🌫️
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by newcommer: 9:00pm On Feb 21, 2023
Smoothgio:
I am ashamed on Nelisa behalf

Mmeli didn't do half of what Thabang did and I criticized him but right now I think Nelisa deserves anything that comes out from her stupid decision

What did she do? Not watching
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 9:02pm On Feb 21, 2023
Eeghe:

shocked
Which ladies hated on Nengi? The reverse was actually the case- she plastically wouldn’t (couldn’t) make any female friends👌🏾…

She actually dissed all women when she pickmesha-ing, said she doesn’t roll with women cos all they do is gossip and not make money🤷🏾‍♀️
You are saying this cus you were an Erica fan

Most of the ladies low-key wanted Nengi out from Erica to Dorathy to Wathoni to Tolani and Ka3na

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 9:03pm On Feb 21, 2023
newcommer:

What did she do? Not watching
She is cuddling with Thabang in the love nest and was trying to kiss Thanbang who dodged it and she jokingly said she wanted to kiss his cheek instead
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 9:04pm On Feb 21, 2023
Smoothgio:

The Colour ship might not even sail if we are to judge by Olivia conversation tonight cus According to her, Blaq is tired and feels he had more connection with Nana rather than Blue

Blaqboy does not like nana that way, he is also so over blu. Those girls were lying to themselves. Nana also lied about thabang gisting her about EVERYTHING.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 9:05pm On Feb 21, 2023
Smoothgio:

You are saying this cus you were an Erica fan

Most of the ladies low-key wanted Nengi out from Erica to Dorathy to Wathoni to Tolani and Ka3na

But the scenario you pained never happened?
She was the one nominating Wathoni who she claimed to be rooting for but later couldn’t stand because of what I dunno

Because I supported Erica you want to wash away the reality we watched? undecided

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 9:05pm On Feb 21, 2023
Smoothgio:

Abeg increase the prayers for Yemi never to return to khosi OR

We can follow Lauryn plan and hope he get khosi pregnant and run away

Hahaba
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by jenifer007: 9:06pm On Feb 21, 2023
Eeghe:

shocked

I guess you didn't follow up that season well

The likes of ka3na, Dora, Lucy, Wathoni and some other ladies I can't remember right now said a lot behind her back cos of man issue even Lucy got into a heated argument with her though Lucy apologized to Nengi later

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 9:07pm On Feb 21, 2023
Sanqa:

Blaqboy does not like nana that way, he is also so over blu. Those girls were lying to themselves. Nana also lied about thabang gisting her about EVERYTHING.
Explain this cus the Blaq I am seeing wants Blue 💯%

Blue is just bored around him....hope you heard when she silently called him a boring ass few minutes ago

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 9:07pm On Feb 21, 2023
Why did he he spoil my khobang moment?
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 9:08pm On Feb 21, 2023
jenifer007:

The likes of ka3na, Dora, Lucy, Wathoni and some other ladies I can't remember right now said a lot behind her back cos of man issue even Lucy got into a heated argument with her though Lucy apologized to Nengi later

I could easily say the same about you, cos, yhooo😳😶‍🌫️

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 9:08pm On Feb 21, 2023
Smoothgio:

Explain this cus the Blaq I am seeing wants Blue 💯%

Blue is just bored around him....hope you heard when she silently called him a boring ass few minutes ago
Did you also see yemi behind them?
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 9:10pm On Feb 21, 2023
jenifer007:

I won't even argue much cus it's in the past

We all know most ladies never liked Mengi sincerely but it's good now

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 9:10pm On Feb 21, 2023
Sanqa:
Why did he he spoil my khobang moment?
Who
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 9:11pm On Feb 21, 2023
But what is khosi's problem sef...can't she exist without drumming up drama about blue...that babe stays in her lane

Wetin be her problem gan gan

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 9:12pm On Feb 21, 2023
Sanqa:

Did you also see yemi behind them?
Don't even try to bring Yemi into this scenario cus he isn't the reason Blaq is boring
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:12pm On Feb 21, 2023
omotolly22:
I have come to the conclusion that Yvonne is very boring ,if her fans here like come for me

No storyline at all except kissing juicy every second , juicy sef that came with hype, she has brought him down

She really tried with her PR before coming to the show ,if not she is suppose to be home

I wonder how nigerians would pick her over olivia, light skin privilege is still working in big brother chai!

Her own delawoodness na follow come lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 9:13pm On Feb 21, 2023
scondy:
But what is khosi's problem sef...can't she exist without drumming up drama about blue...that bad stays in her lane

Wetin be her problem gan gan
Jb is not your only problem now

Olivia is on your girl's case too
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:14pm On Feb 21, 2023
Yemi and Miracle grin
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 9:14pm On Feb 21, 2023
Geezeem:

Her own delawoodness na follow come lipsrsealed
At least she is giving shippers awwww moments and also she is a vibe on Saturday
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by jenifer007: 9:15pm On Feb 21, 2023
Eeghe:

But the scenario you pained never happened?
She was the one nominating Wathoni who she claimed to be rooting for but later couldn’t stand because of what I dunno

Because I supported Erica you want to wash away the reality we watched? undecided

When Nengi won the HOH she choose Wathoni to be her deputy..Nengi really liked Wathoni...I remembered one of Nengi's DS where she told Big brother Wathoni disappointed her by saying things behind her back despite the fact that she really liked Wathoni and from that moment she stopped being friends with Wathoni

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:16pm On Feb 21, 2023
PlayMaker14:
Geezeem my beautiful lady, when are you joining us in the K-Force Empire?

Is it until Khosi and Nelisa gives birth in the big brother's house?

I am waiting.

Until Nana does a 3 some with Tsatsi and Nelisa 🤭🏃🏃

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Pharoh: 9:17pm On Feb 21, 2023
Why is Yemi still falling for this khosi game, if any girl come tell me say I hear something about you and she is behaving that way I will start shunning that kind of conversation with her. Na only khosi dey hear when people dey talk about you.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by jenifer007: 9:17pm On Feb 21, 2023
Smoothgio:

I won't even argue much cus it's in the past

We all know most ladies never liked Mengi sincerely but it's good now

Exactly
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by PlayMaker14: 9:20pm On Feb 21, 2023
Geezeem:

Until Nana does a 3 some with Tsatsi and Nelisa 🤭🏃🏃
The door is closed.

Join Yemi 15% pressure group.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 9:20pm On Feb 21, 2023
Miracle is the biggest fool in that house

He is desperately seeking a fight from Yemi
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 9:21pm On Feb 21, 2023
Now that security is tight will I ever get a Khobang moment?

Yemi has tightened every corner, my girl cannot even cheat in peace.

I'm going through it cry cry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1181) (1182) (1183) (1184) (1185) (1186) (1187) ... (1712) (Reply)

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.