Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,163 members, 7,887,391 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:07 AM

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1229) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread (1118171 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1226) (1227) (1228) (1229) (1230) (1231) (1232) ... (1712) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 7:47pm On Feb 23, 2023
It may seem as though Ebubu is getting there with the alcohol......
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 7:48pm On Feb 23, 2023
Is a Miracle Ipeleng ship imminent?
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Pharoh: 7:49pm On Feb 23, 2023
fitzmayowa:

Right in front of Yemi, she sure wants to trigger him and with the way Yemi is sitted he looks pissed, cage me and i will trigger you.....cheesy grin cheesy

It should be more than hour now but he has gone to them for few seconds but the therapist blackboi too na fool, is it the right time to talk to khosi no matter what.

Thabang already told blue that he and khosi are on a joint mode to trigger yemi from now on.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Reussite: 7:51pm On Feb 23, 2023
fitzmayowa:

The sleeping creates an opportunity for Khosi to go meet the love of her life......cheesy grin cheesy
I hope we won't have another argument episode
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Reussite: 7:51pm On Feb 23, 2023
Miracle applying pressure on Ipeleng 😅
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Pharoh: 7:53pm On Feb 23, 2023
For the first time even blue aiva done tire for the party and she done port go meet thabang. Thabang no bother at all, nelissa and blue aiva just dey give am the needed attention nd sexy dance since the party start for him small tent. grin
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 7:56pm On Feb 23, 2023
Laycon's song playing....
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 7:56pm On Feb 23, 2023
Thabang is a 21 year old that looks like a 15 year old. What in the world do these babes find attractive here?

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Pharoh: 7:57pm On Feb 23, 2023
Reussite:

I hope we won't have another argument episode

Party go soon end but i am looking forward to the tables that will be broken this sunday.

I pity yemi because nelisa done tell am to enjoy him life in the house and not regret later after the show is over.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 8:01pm On Feb 23, 2023
Amya:
Thabang is a 21 year old that looks like a 15 year old. What in the world do these babe find attractive here?

For the life of me I don’t know
He is not attractive to me, at all😶‍🌫️
Looks embryonic, some

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 8:05pm On Feb 23, 2023
Amya:
Thabang is a 21 year old that looks like a 15 year old. What in the world do these babe find attractive here?

Who finds him attractive? Maybe Olivia

We know he's not Nelisa's first or second option.

Blue doesn't like him either. We know Blue like Yemi in the house. Blue even told blaqboi that she doesn't do small boy and that's what she sees when she sees Thabang.

As for Khosi, she likes attention from several guys and loves to get it from anywhere. She tried that with Marvin and Blaq who both ignored her ass (still working on Blaq), thus Thabang.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 8:05pm On Feb 23, 2023
Eeghe:

Looks embryonic, some

Must be something else we're not seeing.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 8:06pm On Feb 23, 2023
Meanwhile, this is the first time a 75% wager will be won! Yemi did that!

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Pharoh: 8:08pm On Feb 23, 2023
Blackboi is officially a fool and blue aiva lives rent free in khosi's head.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by drimzsmoke(m): 8:10pm On Feb 23, 2023
Eeghe:

Looks embryonic, some

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
What is this nah!?!?!?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Reussite: 8:12pm On Feb 23, 2023
I really don't understand this Blaq & Blue ship. No progress since time immemorial.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 8:12pm On Feb 23, 2023
Khosi will instigate a fight between Nana and Blue very soon......

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Pharoh: 8:15pm On Feb 23, 2023
DOptical:

Who finds him attractive? Maybe Olivia

We know he's not Nelisa's first or second option.

Blue doesn't like him either. We know Blue like Yemi in the house. Blue even told blaqboi that she doesn't do small boy and that's what she sees when she sees Thabang.

As for Khosi, she likes attention from several guys and loves to get it from anywhere. She tried that with Marvin and Blaq who both ignored her ass (still working on Blaq), thus Thabang.

Now i know why he called and emphasized thabang being a boy to her and most people don't know that thabang is the only guy khosi can use for her game.

They should break this blackboi table again, look at him telling khosi that blue is just vibes and he can never date her with real intentions.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 8:18pm On Feb 23, 2023
queenemelda:
I have been noticing her and Blaqboi ever since Blaqblue started sailing. I wish Blue will apply pressure on Yemi but my fear is that Yemi is in Khosi's purse and he'll probably reject and embarrass Blue. Or he will use it as a chance to tell Khosi that Blue is coming for him. I'm still watching Blue and Thabang though.

Yemi is in no one's purse. He didn't ask out anyone to begin with. He's a single man. Yemi only tried to compromise because her hypocritical ass is always weeping when he doesn't and Miracle would then go on to say he's disrespecting women blah blah. Yemi also tried to be nice since her hypocritical ass already guiltyTripped him with sex. More reason why he's also asking her to be boxed too. That being said, all these doesn't even concern the tired Yemi right now 🤣

And I have never seen Yemi report Blue to Khosi though. Recent time it was Khosi who was complaining to Yemi about Blue because Blue pushed her in the kitchen. Blue has not pushed her ass sef. Imagine blocking the love of her (Blue) life while your hypocritical ass flirt with other guys yet will start weeping like a clown if the guy does the same.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Reussite: 8:22pm On Feb 23, 2023
Blaqboi got no game😅.....na where Yemi pass these guys

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 8:23pm On Feb 23, 2023
Blaqboi might be worst than our resident PG 13......

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 8:23pm On Feb 23, 2023
Reussite:

The boy just dey fall hand anyhow.......Whew!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Pharoh: 8:26pm On Feb 23, 2023
Reussite:

The babe is kind of vulnerable now because she is still waiting for yemi but blackboi is an alternative and that one got no game to enter her and do what is needed even if he no last.

I just want biggie to expose the yeye blackboi and make blue aiva no make mistake with am.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by queenemelda: 8:27pm On Feb 23, 2023
DOptical:

Yemi is in no one's purse. He didn't ask out anyone to begin with. He's a single man. Yemi only tried to compromise because her hypocritical ass is always weeping when he doesn't and Miracle would then go on to say he's disrespecting women blah blah. Yemi also tried to be nice since her hypocritical ass already guiltyTripped him with sex. More reason why he's also asking her to be boxed too. That being said, all these doesn't even concern the tired Yemi right now 🤣

And I have never seen Yemi report Blue to Khosi though. Recent time it was Khosi who was complaining to Yemi about Blue because Blue pushed her in the kitchen. Blue has not pushed her ass sef. Imagine blocking the love of her (Blue) life while your hypocritical ass flirt with other guys yet will start weeping like a clown if the guy does the same.
Does that mean that Yemi is just being too nice? Cos I don't see why he will stop talking to Blue and other girls, while Khosi flirts and talks with anyone she wants, and he just turns a blind eye.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by hartopher76: 8:29pm On Feb 23, 2023
I said this before that khosi using thabang, which guy man will torolate a woman that hides to talk to him while sleeiping with another man under his watch and still believes she loves him?
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Reussite: 8:30pm On Feb 23, 2023
fitzmayowa:
Blaqboi might be worst than our resident PG 13......
Now I know why the ship is yet to take off. Dude is slow. She's gradually letting her guard down & he's busy with the plenty talk.....just take charge bro. angry

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by bassman007(m): 8:30pm On Feb 23, 2023
queenemelda:
Does that mean that Yemi is just being too nice? Cos I don't see why he will stop talking to Blue and other girls, while Khosi flirts and talks with anyone she wants, and he just turns a blind eye.
The moment Yemi starts flirting with Blue or any other girl, Miracle will start his sermon again on how Yemi disrespects women.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Pharoh: 8:33pm On Feb 23, 2023
fitzmayowa:
Khosi will instigate a fight between Nana and Blue very soon......

I am not sure what that girl is planning, to instigate a fight or ship nana and blue to remove her from the equation.

If she wants yemi then it will be in her best ineterest for blue to be in a ship with blackboi.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by hartopher76: 8:35pm On Feb 23, 2023
queenemelda:
truth be told, yemi is a big boy, that he ended up with khosi does not mean he has to stain his honour with average girls.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by queenemelda: 8:37pm On Feb 23, 2023
Pharoh:

She either told blackboi yesterday that the only two guys she connects with in the house is yemi and thabang because they all from the streets with similar stories. The other alternative is that the other guys she connects with apart from blackboi is the above two mentioned but i am thinking of the first alternative. She went further to explain that thabang is my boy, so maybe they might not date but her number one seems to be yemi and she has said that connection is hard to break.

The coven sisters especially nana and olivia are silently beefing blue aiva but they don't know that blackboi already casted what they said about her to blue aiva. Nana already told blackboi to stay away from her because of blue aiva and she has been cold to blue aiva since.
I think she likes Blaq genuinely as a friend, he doesn't match her dating energy, especially after having a taste of Yemi. That girl really loves Yemi and after everything, if he leaves Khosi today, they will be together by tomorrow, although she fit do small shakara. Whatever she has with Thabang is just an unserious game to me. My babies should not beef anybody please. Although it's a confined space with limited options, they can have genuine platonic friendships with the guys, since they no too rate them romantically. Make them just hold body, show go soon end. E no de hard continent to drag them abeg.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 8:38pm On Feb 23, 2023
This Olivia's guy she's talking about must be married. Because if he is all that she says he is, why isn't she fully with him? Why does her family only know him as "her friend" Why is there a huge 'but' standing above everything,

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Pharoh: 8:41pm On Feb 23, 2023
Reussite:

Now I know why the ship is yet to take off. Dude is slow. She's gradually letting her guard down & he's busy with the plenty talk.....just take charge bro. angry

She has already let her guard down when she told thabang the operation on blackboi is over because his heart is too soft. She even told him she will be going officially with blackboi from the next day. The only thing she is waiting for is for blackboi to ask her out and she is gone, thats why i read meaning to her word today that no need to cry over split milk. I think blue is tired and she might have given up on yemi based on what she has learned from thabang.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1226) (1227) (1228) (1229) (1230) (1231) (1232) ... (1712) (Reply)

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.