Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,842 members, 7,872,830 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:04 PM

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1231) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread (1111392 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1228) (1229) (1230) (1231) (1232) (1233) (1234) ... (1712) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 9:55pm On Feb 23, 2023
It’s how the SAns are defending Khosi but nearly killed olivia for doing same a few weeks ago

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Yuneehk(f): 9:56pm On Feb 23, 2023
Not Khosi giving the advice. Wonderful...
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 9:57pm On Feb 23, 2023
Geezeem:

If she lasts in the game.... I see it happening grin

What name should we give them?

Miraleng?

Mileng?

Ipecle? grin grin grin Okay i've run out of suggestions.

I see something there too. He even promised to buy her a wig when she comes to Naija. If a big spender caring Naija guy puts effort in chasing Ipeleng, she'll fall and retract that her "Nigeria is far" statement.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by BiggestB0y(m): 9:57pm On Feb 23, 2023
Lauryn41:
Miracle should please stay away from my ipeleng 😢
That ship no fit sail🤣..
It's already headed to Bermuda 😂

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:02pm On Feb 23, 2023
Amya:

Miraleng?

Mileng?

Ipecle? grin grin grin Okay iIve run out of suggestions.

I see something there too. He even promised to buy her a wig when she comes to Naija. If a big spender caring Naija guy puts effort in chasing Ipeleng, she'll fall and retract that her "Nigeria is far" statement.

She will even relocate here
Goto Abuja and see how many SA girls are living there grin

Mileng sounds posh grin
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 10:04pm On Feb 23, 2023
Geezeem:

She will even relocate here
Goto Abuja and see how many SA girls are living there grin

Mileng sounds posh grin

🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by BiggestB0y(m): 10:05pm On Feb 23, 2023
DOptical:

Exactly. Only Thabang she can use for her game.

Same Khosi was even telling Yemi that Thabang was a small mouse in the early weeks 🤣. That conversation ensued when Yemi told Thabang (who was busy roaming around to collect gist from anywhere there was drama). Yemi told him that he's always everywhere and Khosi added that "don't mind him (Thabang), he's like a small mouse"🤣.. All these were said in the face of Thabang who was roaming from one bathroom from another to collect gist 🤣

I believe that could have made him believe the lies of Khosi when Khosi told him that Yemi hated him but he forgot the fact that it was Khosi who called him a small mouse, not Yemi 🤣..

Anyway, both Khosi and Thabang are using each other. Khosi gets the attention validation like she's always wanted even as he also gets his own attention validation while he also believes he's in the middle of the drama that will always get his name called out on Sunday live.

Another reason apart from her usual seeking attention from the guys is because she hates Nelisa.

Khosi hates Blue and Nelisa. She's on the mission to make Blue and Nelisa miserable in the house because they had the nerves to have crush on Yemi. That's why she always goes to meet whichever guys that hang around them to say gibberish.
Thabang is clearly not khosi's type fr
Same way blue only truly connect with Yemi!!
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by prewtyjulie(f): 10:09pm On Feb 23, 2023
Geezeem:
Mediator oshi angry

What's happening in d house
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 10:22pm On Feb 23, 2023
Since the show is getting boring every hour

Lemme keep posting Yaya pictures post show abeg

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by 9jaBloke: 10:31pm On Feb 23, 2023
Yemi shocked

Khosi run o
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 10:34pm On Feb 23, 2023
queenemelda:
Does that mean that Yemi is just being too nice? Cos I don't see why he will stop talking to Blue and other girls, while Khosi flirts and talks with anyone she wants, and he just turns a blind eye.

Did you hear what Khosi just said? She said if she sees Yemi on the bed with Blue, she doesn't mind getting strike over it. Someone that's obsessed 🤣
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:35pm On Feb 23, 2023
prewtyjulie:

What's happening in d house

Khosi was meddling in Nana and Blackie situationship... I wasn't aware those two are together as black had seemed interested in Blue
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:36pm On Feb 23, 2023
Smoothgio:
Since the show is getting boring every hour

Lemme keep posting Yaya pictures post show abeg

So you were a closet fan?
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 10:38pm On Feb 23, 2023
Geezeem:

So you were a closet fan?
Liked her but never for one day wanted or was pleased with the Mavin situation

At least now,I can enjoy her ALONE post show

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by tooexclusive: 10:45pm On Feb 23, 2023
Tsatsii and KJr... is their “ship” progressing or regressing?...
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 10:47pm On Feb 23, 2023
BiggestB0y:

Thabang is clearly not khosi's type fr
Same way blue only truly connect with Yemi!!

Khosi is only using Thabang. That one that's ready to get strike over Yemi. She's only using Thabang to seek attention and spite Nelisa. Blue also likes Yemi a lot. I think apart from Yemi being nice, considering the unwarranted guilt tripping and blackmailing tears from the hypocritical Khosi, Yemi probably realized the situation he found himself in and had to quickly choose one before both babes cause trouble over him🤣

I hope he goes solo eventually though because Khosi is bag of trouble.

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by prewtyjulie(f): 10:56pm On Feb 23, 2023
Geezeem:

Khosi was meddling in Nana and Blackie situationship... I wasn't aware those two are together as black had seemed interested in Blue

Is she obsessed with blue, let her face her captor n let d girl breathe.

I wish her desires come tru, so nana n blq can b an item, den blue will go back 2 flirting with yemi so she can run mad.

Or is d manipulator trying to get blue to b single so yemi can start flirting with her n give her an excuse to go back 2 thabang

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Twoclans(f): 10:59pm On Feb 23, 2023
This Yvonne and juicy jay ship is one of the most boring ships I have ever seen in the history of big brother. angry angry angry

Gives me an instant headache any time I see both of them together.

No ship is shipping this season Sha,no power couple.A true reality of a huge percentage of the reality in the outside world.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 11:00pm On Feb 23, 2023
So so happy tonight,my beloved team just kicked out over bloated Barcelona from Europe grin grin grin
E dey sweet me

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 11:05pm On Feb 23, 2023
Titaniumental:
So so happy tonight,my beloved team just kicked out over bloated Barcelona from Europe grin grin grin
E dey sweet me
😏😏😏

Foolish club,una no go still carry the Europa sha

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 11:09pm On Feb 23, 2023
Smoothgio:

😏😏😏

Shuu

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Teeroyzimma: 11:10pm On Feb 23, 2023
Titaniumental:
E dey sweet me
you no be united fan jare, go back to your club arsenal.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Teeroyzimma: 11:19pm On Feb 23, 2023
Smoothgio:

😏😏😏

Waka!

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Reussite: 11:26pm On Feb 23, 2023
Na Blaqboi dey reign tonight. Bad guy grin....if only he can up his game a lil

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Reussite: 11:27pm On Feb 23, 2023
Titaniumental:
E dey sweet me

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Teeroyzimma: 11:29pm On Feb 23, 2023
Omo I thought chelshit and Assnal fans had noisemakers but this our fanbase is something else, ordinary Barca wey osasuna and alavez dey give steady beating, abegi.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by hiteelong(f): 11:30pm On Feb 23, 2023
Is blackboi the new play boy now
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Pharoh: 11:32pm On Feb 23, 2023
Reussite:
Na Blaqboi dey reign tonight. Bad guy grin....if only he can up his game a lil

Until they question him again this sunday, he is lucky both ladies are proud and they are not comparing notes.

His game will not last beyond this week, lets see how he is going to play them if he does not officially clear things with blue.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Reussite: 11:32pm On Feb 23, 2023
Wow so Olivia speaks hausa

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Teeroyzimma: 11:35pm On Feb 23, 2023
PlayMaker14:
Smoothgio na correct person, nor worry, you go like the guy.
cheesy

Na so Delta guys be.... We nor get problem.
what did you just say😂 Delta people wey no get chill atall😂 u dey whine yourself, una get problem pass Yoruba people self.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Teeroyzimma: 11:36pm On Feb 23, 2023
The day that everyone on this platform has been anticipating for years has finally arrived, just less than 48 hours to cast our votes.

Vote Peter Obi. Vote LP.

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by hiteelong(f): 11:37pm On Feb 23, 2023
Olivia I hope this your vernacular wouldn't attract strike from big brother

(1) (2) (3) ... (1228) (1229) (1230) (1231) (1232) (1233) (1234) ... (1712) (Reply)

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.