Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,749 members, 7,875,869 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:05 AM

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1234) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread (1112678 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1231) (1232) (1233) (1234) (1235) (1236) (1237) ... (1712) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 9:25am On Feb 24, 2023
Lauryn41:

I want her to vibe with Thabang 🤔

Kanaga should stay away from her abeg before she converts his fans like she did to yemi
🤣🤣 so kanaga it is. She must do this so my fave gets ahead.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 9:27am On Feb 24, 2023
PlayMaker14:
Just like I said some days ago, I have the intention of giving voters in my ward light refreshment tomorrow, irrespective of the party they voted for...

I don't know if I should get Bottle Water and Minimie Chin Chin, or I should just get this drink (My favorite though) and Minimie Chin Chin.

Cc; Dominique
Smoothgio
Teeroyzimma
Amya
Geezeem
Olatara

Should I go for bottle water or the Schweppes?

Odeku

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by PlayMaker14: 9:32am On Feb 24, 2023
Amya:

Odeku
Lol, I don't want them to start misbehaving after election.... grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by drimzsmoke(m): 9:33am On Feb 24, 2023
Smoothgio:

I would suggest schweppes and mini mie for those who votes for Peter Obi and just pure water for those who vote for other candidates

Because they cant be useless and still collect refreshment but if you still insist on giving them,its good

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Clown!!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 9:34am On Feb 24, 2023
PlayMaker14:

Devil!!!!!!! grin grin

Lol, thanks for your suggestion Oniovó.
Na true na

How can someone go through all this suffering for 8years and still want to vote for a candidate who said he will continue from where Buhari stopped

Like how!!!!!!!

And I cancelled Atiku the day he deleted his tweet about the Deborah killing,he pose like a coward who will be easily swayed away by his cabinet/close adviser

I am not saying Peter obi is the Messiah or anything but he is our best chance of getting things right from the scratch,A president who will listen to our complains and not someone who will keep travelling abroad for medical check-up every month

No matter the outcome if tomorrow's election,it will be in history that the youth and Nigerians as a whole fought a good fight for a better government

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 9:36am On Feb 24, 2023
MamBi:

So all hidden external ships are coming out in the open? grin

Yes oooo

Most of them in the house are in a relationship outside the house and they want to scam us with their nonsense ship in the house

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 9:39am On Feb 24, 2023
Amya:

Odeku
Your things dey always different

Not everyone takes beer na(me specially won't even near it)

He should go with the soft drinks mixture
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 9:40am On Feb 24, 2023
drimzsmoke:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Clown!!!

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 9:42am On Feb 24, 2023
Teeroyzimma:
what did you just say😂 Delta people wey no get chill atall😂 u dey whine yourself, una get problem pass Yoruba people self.
Na true playmaker talk ooo

We no get problem,na just instant anger
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by PlayMaker14: 9:42am On Feb 24, 2023
Smoothgio:

Na true na

How can someone go through all this suffering for 8years and still want to vote for a candidate who said he will continue from where Buhari stopped

Like how!!!!!!!

And I cancelled Atiku the day he deleted his tweet about the Deborah killing,he pose like a coward who will be easily swayed away by his cabinet/close adviser

I am not saying Peter obi is the Messiah or anything but he is our best chance of getting things right from the scratch,A president who will listen to our complains and not someone who will keep travelling abroad for medical check-up every month

No matter the outcome if tomorrow's election,it will be in history that the youth and Nigerians as a whole fought a good fight for a better government
You said nothing but the truth... Sad thing is that our foolish Governor has emptied the State coffers for his selfish interest.

Using our money to fund Atiku, Sheriff and his daughter, Marilyn campaign.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 9:45am On Feb 24, 2023
Smoothgio:

Your things dey always different

Not everyone takes beer na(me specially won't even near it)

He should go with the soft drinks mixture

And not everyone of us takes soft drinks.

He's asking for suggestions na. You dropped yours, let me drop mine. No be democracy again?

If it's not champagne, wine or at least stout, count me out.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 9:49am On Feb 24, 2023
Weed is legal in SA? Didn't know that..

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by PlayMaker14: 9:50am On Feb 24, 2023
Amya:

He's asking for suggestions na. You dropped yours, let me drop mine. No be democracy again?

But nor be ceremony na.. Amya sef.

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by PlayMaker14: 9:52am On Feb 24, 2023
Amya:
Weed is legal in SA? Didn't know that..
Really?

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 10:06am On Feb 24, 2023
PlayMaker14:
But nor be ceremony na.. Amya sef.

grin
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 10:07am On Feb 24, 2023
PlayMaker14:
Really?

Yes o. Tsatsi just said so.

They even have the plant at home.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by jerrytailad: 10:08am On Feb 24, 2023
Smoothgio:

Na true na

Like how!!!!!!!

You are very correct bro, some people don't think that way, what they will eat now and forget about tomorrow already putting their thinking faculty on freeze.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by PlayMaker14: 10:10am On Feb 24, 2023
Amya:

And I have been looking for foreign weed ever since.

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 10:14am On Feb 24, 2023
Amya:

Thief😂😂😂
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 10:27am On Feb 24, 2023
Amya:

With restrictions: plant it, smoke it at home not in the street, don't sell to public , but you can sell to pharmaceutical companies in large quantities. Along those lines.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:31am On Feb 24, 2023
prewtyjulie:

Is she obsessed with blue, let her face her captor n let d girl breathe.

I wish her desires come tru, so nana n blq can b an item, den blue will go back 2 flirting with yemi so she can run mad.

Or is d manipulator trying to get blue to b single so yemi can start flirting with her n give her an excuse to go back 2 thabang

Khosi's intention is not too clear at the moment
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 10:42am On Feb 24, 2023
Sanqa:

With restrictions: plant it, smoke it at home not in the street, don't sell to public , but you can sell to pharmaceutical companies in large quantities. Along those lines.

Oh that's nice
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 10:52am On Feb 24, 2023
Trouble in kanatsi kingdom, I don't know how it started. Tsatsi had preapared breakfast for kanaga. They were sitting outside eating.
Kanaga stood up and said I'm leaving and moved towards the house
T : kj come back here, come sit
Kj is quiet but enters house
Later tsatsi calls blaqboy
Blaqboi comes out with the dish kanaga took inside and says 'he says if you want it you can have it'.
Camera shows kj sitting at table eating alone.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by cyberghost23: 10:52am On Feb 24, 2023
My dstv dn expire o...
Make una sub for me o
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by cyberghost23: 10:53am On Feb 24, 2023
Sanqa:
Trouble in kanatsi kingdom, I don't know how it started. Tsatsi had preapared breakfast for kanaga. They were sitting outside eating.
Kanaga stood up and said I'm leaving and moved towards the house
T : kj come back here, come sit
Kj is quiet but enters house
Later tsatsi calls blaqboy
Blaqboi comes out with the dish kanaga took inside and says 'he says if you want it you can have it'.
Camera shows kj sitting at table eating alone.
lol . Wetin happen
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by cyberghost23: 10:54am On Feb 24, 2023
PlayMaker14:
And I have been looking for foreign weed ever since.
go buy loud na
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by omotolly22(f): 11:12am On Feb 24, 2023
There are still 16 people in the house,and the show is this boring

So when they start removing 4 people per week how would it be .

They should even thank God, the Brought in miracle and blue aiva, if not the show would have been totally dead by now

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 11:17am On Feb 24, 2023
Kj wore his father's clothes today

You can't tell me otherwise
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by PlayMaker14: 11:22am On Feb 24, 2023
cyberghost23:
go buy loud na
Recommend it for yourself....

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 11:32am On Feb 24, 2023
omotolly22:
There are still 16 people in the house,and the show is this boring

So when they start removing 4 people per week how would it be .

They should even thank God, the Brought in miracle and blue aiva, if not the show would have been totally dead by now
Even with the Miracle and Blue sef,it's getting boring now sef

I wonder how people will cope by next week cus most people are no longer watching again

At least by this time last season

Phyna was still giving us vibes and still acting like a wife/mother to Groovy

Bryann was producing jiggles

We already had a disqualification

Amaka was being chased out of Biggie's house like a thief

Sheggz was pampering Bella

Dekunle was getting his flowers for being the task master

we were looking out for Groovy and chiomzy ship

Diana was sending biggie on errand to buy salt

Doyin was still acting as a therapist and bonding with chizzy

Deji was with chi chi and giving us beautiful things

Daniella was moving from Khalid to dotun and

Hermes was still shouting like a mad man during tasks

Hmm this season is gone jare...no ship is giving awww

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 11:40am On Feb 24, 2023
MamBi:

grin grin grin. The wrath of madam dearest....

The house has become boring for me sha.

I need Blue to apply pressure on Khoyemi but I hear she is going for that Blaq and now giving him storyline... undecided

Ur girl says she would get a strike if that happens o...make she no go draw my blue enter Dq...baqboi dey ok for my baby....she is in control with him

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by cyberghost23: 11:53am On Feb 24, 2023
PlayMaker14:
Recommend it for yourself....

Thanks.
see this one.. u need something Dem recommend am for u. U dey grumble... 🤡 Clown

(1) (2) (3) ... (1231) (1232) (1233) (1234) (1235) (1236) (1237) ... (1712) (Reply)

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.