Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,743 members, 7,875,859 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:43 PM

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1271) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread (1112657 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1268) (1269) (1270) (1271) (1272) (1273) (1274) ... (1712) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 4:51pm On Feb 26, 2023
Love800:
Pls will there be eviction today?

Nope....
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 4:54pm On Feb 26, 2023
scondy:
I still don't understand how yemi misunderstood the questioning....o ga o

..he keeps referring to being straight since ebuka addressed it....why not be true to urself....u r a playboy...own it with ur full Chest....

It's possible he is not a player but came on the show to fake it for a story line..

The switch after Ebuka speaks a lot

Yemi is not himself

He is a scam

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 5:07pm On Feb 26, 2023
Smoothgio:
So we are calling each other babe now in the mileng ship

Hmm👀👀👀

😳😮😮😳
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 5:12pm On Feb 26, 2023
Geezeem:

It's possible he is not a player but came on the show to fake it for a story line

Yemi is not himself

He is a scam
Which isn't even a bad idea!! Only that he lacks the wisdom to execute it properly and regain composure immidiately when thrown off balance!!

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Love800(m): 5:13pm On Feb 26, 2023
Tank u
fitzmayowa:

Nope....
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 5:13pm On Feb 26, 2023
queenemelda:
Thank you dearie.🥰 I know she didn't mean any harm. That's how they were also agending against Kanaga. Hope you are having a sweet Sunday?
I am and I hope you are too. kiss kiss
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by JasonScoolari: 5:16pm On Feb 26, 2023
Geezeem:

It's possible he is not a player but came on the show to fake it for a story line..

Yemi is not himself

He is a scam
You're not a NICE girl. grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 5:26pm On Feb 26, 2023
Kayyy:

Gang up or no gang up, I still insist Yemi's moves are so fake in the house now, like who does all these shalaye after all the expose, if he had cut all this up,it would be either Khosi coming to him to apologize continuously or Khosi involving herself with Thabang which would be nobody business really as there is nothing interesting in that, even blue that was trying to operate is trying to go into blaqboi fully sensing there is no salvaging of her relationship with Yemi, so for how long will Yemi drag this girl, giving her upper hand? , Show me any male housemate that has been persistent in an obvious disrespectful ship like this, I have no clue, he desperately needs someone to banish this embarrassing thought of persisting with Khosi despite obvious reality.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 5:27pm On Feb 26, 2023
Kayyy:

Gang up or no gang up, I still insist Yemi's moves are so fake in the house now, like who does all these shalaye after all the expose, if he had cut all this up,it would be either Khosi coming to him to apologize continuously or Khosi involving herself with Thabang which would be nobody business really as there is nothing interesting in that, even blue that was trying to operate is trying to go into blaqboi fully sensing there is no salvaging of her relationship with Yemi, so for how long will Yemi drag this girl, giving her upper hand? , Show me any male housemate that has been persistent in an obvious disrespectful ship like this, I have no clue, he desperately needs someone to banish this embarrassing thought of persisting with Khosi despite obvious reality.

Implied same thing above

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 5:42pm On Feb 26, 2023
This is sweet cheesy Meanwhile IGWE MIRACLE is looking so peng reminding me of legendary rapper Nelly🤩

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by queenemelda: 5:45pm On Feb 26, 2023
hartopher76:
after f*king her, khosi will feel use by yemi if yemi leaves for another woman thus the need to stay.
I thought they haven't done it yet?
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 5:45pm On Feb 26, 2023
Geezeem:

Yemi is not himself

He is a scam

Naaa..he is indeed a playboy....its obvious

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by queenemelda: 5:50pm On Feb 26, 2023
Giel:

I am and I hope you are too. kiss kiss
I am🥰
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by hartopher76: 6:11pm On Feb 26, 2023
queenemelda:
I thought they haven't done it yet?
something that trended, khosi said that she is not happy that yemi came into her (cum raw) yemi appologised, after two days she told him she is pregnant. Check the receips on twitter.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by drimzsmoke(m): 6:15pm On Feb 26, 2023
Geezeem:

Yemi is not himself

He is a scam

💩💩💩💩💩💩
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by drimzsmoke(m): 6:20pm On Feb 26, 2023
scondy:

Naaa..he is indeed a playboy....its obvious

💯💯💯💯💯
I think Yemi's problem is lack of emotional intelligence!!! undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 6:27pm On Feb 26, 2023
Geezeem:

Yemi is not himself

He is a scam

Yemi said several girls tend to like and gravitate towards him which happened on the show of course. Of course after Ebuka's question, he rather picked. I previously thought it was Ebuka's question but nah, it wasn't, especially after Ebuka's exposure of Khosi thereafter. So it wasn't Ebuka's questions but Khosi's hypocritical blackmailing tears while asking him to break it off with Blue, after Ebuka asked about Yemi's the first time. Don't also forget the same Khosi continues to say she will fight and get a strike if she sees Yemi with Blue.

Only God knew what else she had been saying back then, plus her hypocritical blackmailing tears while asking Yemi to break it off with Blue. Of course Yemi being the nice guy, gave his word and stuck to it. He even said something about considering going back to his playboy ways after Ebuka exposed Khosi but didn't want to do tit for tat while Khosi added that she hoped he wouldn't go back. So here it is, Khosi wants to cage Yemi while she flirts. That was what she's been trying to do since day one.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 6:32pm On Feb 26, 2023
Judith continue with the tears on Yemi while your fave is being used a meme on international level

🤮🤮

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Pharoh: 6:54pm On Feb 26, 2023
Hope these pairs are dissolved and tables are shaked things in the house.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 7:10pm On Feb 26, 2023
You go bow for the result o

Obidients see as una fall Obi's hand yakata for Ekiti

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 7:13pm On Feb 26, 2023
Titaniumental:
You go bow for the result o

Obidients see as una fall Obi's hand yakata for Ekiti

There are 1 million and one threads for these. Please we come here for the peace and quiet.

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Reussite: 7:22pm On Feb 26, 2023
Lawrence table shaking dey too personal abeg😅...him no sabi at all
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 7:23pm On Feb 26, 2023
Thabang issa scam. I don talk am plenty times.

See how he's dodging saying that he told Tsatsii about his girlfriend at home.
Lawrence asked him about nelisa. He said that he and Nelisa have a talk that will be continued tonight.

Lawrence shaking tables.

He asked kanaga about saying he loves Tsatsii

Kanaga talk say he loff Tsatsii. grin

I've been laughing since.

For Thabang mind. Dem don ask question related to him for about 3 Sundays straight
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by jenifer007: 7:24pm On Feb 26, 2023
Lawrence has a lot to learn from Ebuka

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Pharoh: 7:24pm On Feb 26, 2023
Reussite:
Lawrence table shaking dey too personal abeg😅

I like am because you no fit maneuver am easily, even thabang and tsatsi surprise. I hope all the girls around thabang go get sense now. Make I see how he want take move on khosi now.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 7:24pm On Feb 26, 2023
Lawrence should never be allowed to shake table again

Which Kain nonsense and dry live eviction be this

Mtchewww

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 7:25pm On Feb 26, 2023
That was the most awkward table shaking in the history of table shaking

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 7:28pm On Feb 26, 2023
This is the most boring live show ever

Should Ebuka not be available, biggie should just evict and close for the day

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Reussite: 7:28pm On Feb 26, 2023
Pharoh:

I like am because you no fit maneuver am easily, even thabang and tsatsi surprise. I hope all the girls around thabang go get sense now. Make I see how he want take move on khosi now.
His voice was even shaky. I can already tell the fake eviction suspense will not bang.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Reussite: 7:29pm On Feb 26, 2023
Titaniumental:
That was the most awkward table shaking in the history of table shaking
So awkward. He seemed very nervous sef
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 7:30pm On Feb 26, 2023
So we are just going to be watching recaps although the one hour live show
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Pharoh: 7:31pm On Feb 26, 2023
Reussite:

His voice was even shaky. I can already tell the fake eviction suspense will not bang.

Yeah but you know everyone cannot be the same and they each have their own style. He will get better with time I believe.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1268) (1269) (1270) (1271) (1272) (1273) (1274) ... (1712) (Reply)

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.