Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,840 members, 7,872,816 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:44 PM

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1272) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread (1111384 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1269) (1270) (1271) (1272) (1273) (1274) (1275) ... (1712) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 7:31pm On Feb 26, 2023
I've noticed miracle tries to be there for Olivia if she gets into arguments, I like that. apart from that plate washing incident with Ebubu.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 7:32pm On Feb 26, 2023
Oya Lawrence ask blue about her agreeing with Mmeli and thabang that Olivia might be using her mother's death as a strategy. undecided

Make dem no dey accuse my girl of wetin she no talk sha.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 7:33pm On Feb 26, 2023
Lawrence don smoke igbo to the extent of lying on Olivia

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 7:36pm On Feb 26, 2023
Ebuka is goated on suspence for real

Lawrence is just on vibes....the fake eviction/table shaking is blandddd

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by tooexclusive: 7:38pm On Feb 26, 2023
This table shaking is funny ... even viewers are confused about these questions... Lawrence, you will learn on the job nonetheless.

Tsatsi isn’t herself... she couldn’t stand still at all.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 7:39pm On Feb 26, 2023
Smoothgio:
Very silly nonsense
If Lawrence cannot shake table he should just sit down somewhere.

The way this show is targeting the Nigerian girls is irritating. Just 3 of them left and they still want to set them up again

There are so much you can ask Olivia about her gossip with her coven but to flat out lie on her is bad.
Then to say there are videos when she said she didn't say it just to make her seem like a liar is wrong.

Setting her up and for what?
See how he called 3 sa girls name tsatsii, ipeleng blue and used it to lie on Olivia's head. So that they will gang up against her
I pray she wins hoh tomorrow.

I don dey see writing for wall wey I no just like.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Pharoh: 7:39pm On Feb 26, 2023
Smoothgio:
Ebuka is goated on suspence for real

Lawrence is just on vibes....the fake eviction/table shaking is blandddd

Ipeleng is crying now and people are running to the toilet so the effect on the housemates is there.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DoubleeDee: 7:40pm On Feb 26, 2023
Smoothgio:
The negative aspect is the bile created and hatred that will be directed towards Olie from the two ladies. That's no table shaking, but inducement for Olivia to be nominated.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 7:42pm On Feb 26, 2023
My Olivia that has built connection with all these housemates is what Lawrence wants to use lies to scatter.
Smh

This is very unfair to her.
Don't lie on her.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 7:42pm On Feb 26, 2023
queenemelda:
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Happy Sunday Lauryn

Happy sunday sweet ❤️
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 7:43pm On Feb 26, 2023
You guys can see that Ebuka is better hosting than this Lawrence chap

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 7:44pm On Feb 26, 2023
So we are going to sit another 15minutes of torture watching this live show filled with lies and recaps
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DoubleeDee: 7:44pm On Feb 26, 2023
Giel:

Very silly nonsense
If Lawrence cannot shake table he should just sit down somewh nere.

The way this show is targeting the Nigerian girls is irritating. Just 3 of them left and they still want to set them up again

There are so much you can ask Olivia about her gossip with her coven but to flat out lie on her is bad.
Then to say there are videos when she said she didn't say it just to make her seem like a liar is wrong.

Setting her up and for what?
See how he called 3 sa girls name tsatsii, ipeleng blue and used it to lie on Olivia's head. So that they will gang up against her
I pray she wins hoh tomorrow.

I don dey see writing for wall wey I no just like.
I agree absolutely. Never been a fan of this rubbish table shaking. It is being used to manipulate the Hms negatively. Yemi is a stand out victim.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by crystalpapers(m): 7:44pm On Feb 26, 2023
I think I concur ebuka is better at this than Lawrence. He's good though but he lacks that intrigues in hosting like ebuka does.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 7:46pm On Feb 26, 2023
Didn’t watch the live eviction

I’ll wait for ebuka
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 7:47pm On Feb 26, 2023
Tsatsii is already ready to go home grin

For their mind now. Dem don survive first week eviction. Lmao

Ebubu jumped for joy. Tsatsii and kanaga undecided are crying
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by MasterSteps: 7:47pm On Feb 26, 2023
Royals are safe, Thabang seizes the opportunity to hug his future girlfriend: Tsatsi.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by 9jaBloke: 7:48pm On Feb 26, 2023
Khosicle to be fake-evicted
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 7:48pm On Feb 26, 2023
Those of saying Tsasti is Thabang true love in the house.....I believe you guys now

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Pharoh: 7:49pm On Feb 26, 2023
Once ipeleng and tsati confirms they never said that so Olivia will be fine if it was a lie.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 7:50pm On Feb 26, 2023
If y’all refuse to believe that the Production are against nigerian housemates

I don’t know what else to say

I’m sha gonna stop watching the show very soon 🚶🏻‍♀️🚶🏻‍♀️

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Reussite: 7:50pm On Feb 26, 2023
I wonder what is going through the minds of Juvonne, Thabana & Khosicle now 😅😅
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Pharoh: 7:52pm On Feb 26, 2023
Reussite:
I wonder what is going through the minds of Juvonne, Thabana & Khosicle now 😅😅

Na thabang and khosi go dey fear pass now say one of us is going home this night. grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 7:53pm On Feb 26, 2023
Lawrence asked Olivia why she told Yvonne and nana that she heard ipeleng and Tsatsii talking about blue and told Yvonne and nana but not blue

Olivia replied that she owns her shiiit but she never said that.

Lawrence then said we have videos as if to imply that she's lying

Now twitter has found a tweet where someone talked about Olivia overhearing ipeleng and Tsatsii talking about nelisa NELISA not blue. So why lie on olivia to the point of saying we have videos.
Just to set her up for nominations.
That's disgusting.

The naija girls on this show are at such a disadvantage

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DoubleeDee: 7:55pm On Feb 26, 2023
Pharoh:
Once ipeleng and tsati confirms they never said that so Olivia will be fine if it was a lie.
That wouldn't have any weight. She's been made to appear like someone spreading malicious gossip. How do you wipe the slate clean?
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 7:55pm On Feb 26, 2023
Nana your dress is beautiful. You and khosi

I like the curls ipeleng left out on her hair.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 7:58pm On Feb 26, 2023
YoU aRE a GrEAt GuY eh Lawrence? undecided
After lying on Olivia unprovoked

If they drag you on your socials now you'll say Nigerians are harsh.

Olivia. I hope you escape next week. I feel for you.
So many true conversations they could have asked you about and they lied on you because they are desperate to paint you a certain way..

So hurtful

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 7:58pm On Feb 26, 2023
Yemi wants Khosi to leave🥲😂
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 7:59pm On Feb 26, 2023
So nobody could drag Lawrence legs or shoes on that stage

Worst live ever
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 7:59pm On Feb 26, 2023
Giel:
Lawrence asked Olivia why she told Yvonne and nana that she heard ipeleng and Tsatsii talking about blue and she replied that she owns her shiiit but she never said that.

Lawrence then said we have videos as if to imply that she's lying

Now twitter has found a tweet where someone talked about Olivia overhearing ipeleng and Tsatsii talking about nelisa NELISA not blue. So why lie on olivia to the point of saying we have videos.
Just to set her up for nominations.
That's disgusting.

The naija girls on this show are at such a disadvantage

Nigerians are disadvantaged here

I won’t be surprised that South africans would be top 4

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 8:00pm On Feb 26, 2023
An SA would win this show

The writing are clear enough

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 8:01pm On Feb 26, 2023
Giel:
YoU aRE a GrEAt GuY eh Lawrence? undecided
After lying on Olivia unprovoked

If they drag you on your socials now you'll say Nigerians are harsh.

Olivia. I hope you escape next week. I feel for you.
So many true conversations they could have asked you about and they lied on you because they are desperate to paint you a certain way..

So hurtful

South africans have been calling for Olivia’s head and Lawrence delivered

I’m still at my polling unit, i never get strength

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1269) (1270) (1271) (1272) (1273) (1274) (1275) ... (1712) (Reply)

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.