Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,130 members, 7,949,897 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 10:21 PM

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1385) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread (1150909 Views)

Big Brother Naija β€œAll Starsβ€œ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1382) (1383) (1384) (1385) (1386) (1387) (1388) ... (1712) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 10:19am On Mar 09, 2023
Alheeri:

Iuc Voting not entertainment, news going round in Thabang camp dat miracle family hs been sponsoring voting.
You knw both fans re seriously coming for each other.

First time in bb I see shippers/girl fans fighting male fans for by force relationship.
I no understand again, or something dey there 😁

Wait oooo

Are you serious

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚glory to God
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 10:24am On Mar 09, 2023
queenemelda:
I have said my own. Veto Power aside, he likes Ipeleng, and his best bet is to allow Khosi use him to trigger her? Ok. That means Ipeleng was right, he is just using her to get over Khosi, but now that Khosi has started getting closer, he is going back to default settings. 'If he leaves today, he leaves as a happy man', let's see how happy he will be when he sees he was used by Khosi. You better leave my Olivia alone, she enjoyed the whole Big Brother experience, and is outside living her best life. You should pray Miracle plays his cards right.
Emelda u too leave my Miracle alone! Ogini du !! Well I have nothing much to pray for anymore as God has already answered my prayers of kicking out whoreyemi his enemy that kept poisoning the housemates heart against him!! As the idiot was flushed out the Venom of hate for Miracle that he injected into Khosi his partner was also flushed out with himtongue tongue Or u think the tears khosi shed in broad daylight apologising to Miracle is ordinary tongue tongue be careful!!
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 10:24am On Mar 09, 2023
Pharoh:

Kanaga or any favourites has to get pass this week super veto vote first or whatever is in that letter.

I dey mountain like thisπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Ipeleng has been mentioning my boys name since yesterday.
She even called him a competitor and that his presence is intimidating 😭😭
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 10:30am On Mar 09, 2023
Sanqa:

I saw what I saw. Can Adekunle dance? Really?

JudgeJudith / Queensindel

They said Adekunle can’t dance like khosi πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Sanqa you need to take over from AY or basketmouth sincerely

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 10:32am On Mar 09, 2023
Lauryn41:

They said Adekunle can’t dance like khosi πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Smh.....why call for support?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 10:33am On Mar 09, 2023
Lauryn41:

Forget that old man with a 12yrs old child's brain!! I don't even regard his updates cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 10:38am On Mar 09, 2023
Pharoh:

Kanaga or any favourites has to get pass this week super veto vote first or whatever is in that letter.
Ipheleng won't evict Kj

Khosi fans has more to fear
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 10:41am On Mar 09, 2023
Sanqa:

Smh.....why call for support?

Not support

Na we be team adekunle from the koko
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 10:41am On Mar 09, 2023
I must have missed something. No one is doing anything about the task. Biggie is playing music, kanaga and miracle are dancing, ebubu eating, the rest are sleeping, musical instruments packed together one side of the lounge.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 10:41am On Mar 09, 2023
Sanqa:

And you believe this? Khosi is for the streets (always wanted to say this). All the money in the world will not make miracle have a larger fanbase than khosi. Kiddwaya and my boy bryann come to mind. Why did he give money to khosi fans and not his admins? Everyone knew from the beginning that pairing would end at some stage. Why would he want to give his son's competition the edge? If he did...serves him right, they must keep those icus
U dey mind those Kanabore fans? grin grin
Anything dat will make dem think Kanabore will win,they are ready to consume it hook and line.

Which dumbass will believe that Miracle has bn carrying Kobosi aside Kanabore dumb fans grin grin

Deluded lots

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 10:43am On Mar 09, 2023
Lauryn41:

Not support

Na we be team adekunle from the koko
Ok.... because I don't really care if there are 45 people saying he can dance, I watched all the parties and I know what I saw
I'm tired of talking about him now so let's move, please?
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Pharoh: 10:44am On Mar 09, 2023
Onyi99:

I dey mountain like thisπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Ipeleng has been mentioning my boys name since yesterday.
She even called him a competitor and that his presence is intimidating 😭😭

Yes ooo the matter reach to visit mountain oo.

I think it was yesterday or the day before that the housemates started talking about the options in the envelop. So those names come up as strong competition to take out when discussing with miracle.

She was very worried last night because her decision will affect her inside and outside the house. I see her taking out either khosi or kanaga to be honest. I am glad Yvonne is flying under the radar as of now ooo.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Pharoh: 10:46am On Mar 09, 2023
Smoothgio:

Ipheleng won't evict Kj

Khosi fans has more to fear

Yeah he cannot evict him because of tsatsi as that would affect their friendship greatly in and outside the house.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ganjafama(m): 10:50am On Mar 09, 2023
Twoclans:

I really do hope so.

Serves as a good lesson for our three Nigerian guys that had ships with the southy women.All the women they went for are original anacondas . Shebi they said we Nigerian women are not good. cheesy

When I look at the below relationships I just shake my head

Yemi/khosi
Kanaga/tsatsi
Blackboi/blue.

@Smoothgio,I know Blaqboi is Nigerian.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 10:54am On Mar 09, 2023
Pharoh:

Yeah he cannot evict him because of tsatsi as that would affect their friendship greatly in and outside the house.
Ipeleng nominated tsatsi
Tsatsi nominated ipeleng
Tsatsi nominated kanaga
Do you think what ipeleng does to kanaga with the veto power will be bigger than this?
Btw ipeleng cannot evict anyone.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ganjafama(m): 10:55am On Mar 09, 2023
Pharoh:

Yes ooo the matter reach to visit mountain oo.

I think it was yesterday or the day before that the housemates started talking about the options in the envelop. So those names come up as strong competition to take out when discussing with miracle.

She was very worried last night because her decision will affect her inside and outside the house. I see her taking out either khosi or kanaga to be honest. I am glad Yvonne is flying under the radar as of now ooo.
It won't make sense for biggie to give a house mate the power to evict another house mate. That would automatically kill off talks of subsequent bbtitans. The worst is to return an evicted housemate. Either way, let's sit and watch.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 10:56am On Mar 09, 2023
My ship
Kanablaq πŸ₯°

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 10:57am On Mar 09, 2023
Titaniumental:

U dey mind those Kanabore fans? grin grin
Anything dat will make dem think Kanabore will win,they are ready to consume it hook and line.

Which dumbass will believe that Miracle has bn carrying Kobosi aside Kanabore dumb fans grin grin

Deluded lots

The things people believe in this street grin cheesy
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 10:57am On Mar 09, 2023
Onyi99:
My ship
Kanablaq πŸ₯°
That's hot🀩
Yemi don suffer cheesy
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 11:02am On Mar 09, 2023
The worst that ipeleng can do is nominate housemates for possible eviction. If she is wise she will pick those she perceives as strongest, that way she eliminates the biggest threats. We still have two eviction Sundays left excluding the coming one and there are still 6/7 housemates to evict.
That said, I still expect something to happen between this Sunday and Monday
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 11:02am On Mar 09, 2023
Kanaga has served Yemi breakfast for blaq that hates him cheesy
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 11:03am On Mar 09, 2023
QueenSindel:
That's hot🀩
Yemi don suffer cheesy

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Love lives hereπŸ₯°

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 11:04am On Mar 09, 2023
Nhazeru:

The things people believe in this street grin cheesy
Forgive them. People want to hear anything that will make them feel less chest pains.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 11:05am On Mar 09, 2023
Onyi99:

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Love lives hereπŸ₯°
Okwa gi grin grin this is sweet🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 11:07am On Mar 09, 2023
The biggest upset this season would be ebubu winning. I want that for him grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ganjafama(m): 11:11am On Mar 09, 2023
Sanqa:
The biggest upset this season would be ebubu winning. I want that for him grin
The possibility of that happening is equivalent to that of Fulham winning the UEFA champions league.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 11:18am On Mar 09, 2023
Whoreyemi u see yasef tongue tongue
U have eyes but u cannot see tongue tongue U wasted ur time inciting hate on Miracle the wrong Person while ur real Enemy blaq was perfecting his plans to disgrace u and collect ur guy which he succeeded in ntoor tongue tongue

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 11:18am On Mar 09, 2023
Ganjafama:
The possibility of that happening is equivalent to that of Fulham winning the UEFA champions league.
We don't know for sure why he was not in the bottom 3, he may have been no. 1 😎. Anyway my wish
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by hartopher76: 11:24am On Mar 09, 2023
[quote author=QueenSindel post=121597852]That's hot🀩
Yemi don suffer cheesy[/quote this is no longer funny, what has yemi got to do with this? hope this girl won't jump into lagoon very soon all because of her obsession with Yemi? something tells me that this is Sandra that is using this handle.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Pharoh: 11:25am On Mar 09, 2023
Sanqa:

We don't know for sure why he was not in the bottom 3, he may have been no. 1 😎. Anyway my wish

Lol please those were just pity votes and alliances votes from thabana and blaqleng. The top five contenders right now is thabang, khosi, Yvonne, kanaga and blue aiva.

One of the above five is winning it for sure but the composition of the final housemates will play a huge part.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 11:33am On Mar 09, 2023
[quote author=hartopher76 post=121598544][/quote]U are crying too much shuuushhh cheesy grin cheesy
His best guy and his Enemy are now lovers cheesy cheesy
that's what he got to do with it buhahahahaha cheesy cheesy
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 11:34am On Mar 09, 2023
Ganjafama:

@Smoothgio,I know Blaqboi is SAan. If you go through this quote you'll understand why I asked if he's Nigerian.
Blaqboi is Nigerian ooo

You sure say you dey watch this show??

(1) (2) (3) ... (1382) (1383) (1384) (1385) (1386) (1387) (1388) ... (1712) (Reply)

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.