Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,132 members, 7,949,899 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 10:31 PM

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1386) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread (1150917 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1383) (1384) (1385) (1386) (1387) (1388) (1389) ... (1712) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 11:35am On Mar 09, 2023
QueenSindel:
Whoreyemi u see yasef tongue tongue
U have eyes but u cannot see tongue tongue U wasted ur time inciting hate on Miracle the wrong Person while ur real Enemy blaq was perfecting his plans to disgrace u and collect ur guy which he succeeded in ntoor tongue tongue

Are they dating?
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 11:35am On Mar 09, 2023
Pharoh:

Lol please those were just pity votes and alliances votes from thabana and blaqleng. The top five contenders right now is thabang, khosi, Yvonne, kanaga and blue aiva.

One of the above five is winning it for sure but the composition of the final housemates will play a huge part.
Kanaga and Khosi are the only contender here

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 11:37am On Mar 09, 2023
Kanaga thinks he is one of the people opeleng may nominate because he is strong and she may save tsatsi as a friend. Ebubu said he doesn't expect to be saved.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 11:37am On Mar 09, 2023
Nhazeru:

Are they dating?

From the letter they both wrote to each other to the PDAs what more can I say cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 11:38am On Mar 09, 2023
QueenSindel:
Kanaga has served Yemi breakfast for blaq that hates him cheesy

QueenSindel:
That's hot🤩
Yemi don suffer cheesy

Anything to spite Yemi is what you crave for even when such thing is irrational, you'll twist it to satiate your delusions.

For you info, the pic of Kanaga giving Blaqboi tea was on the 3rd day after they entered the house. Tsatsii made tea for Kanaga and he gave Blaqboi some for him to taste how different/weird the tea tasted.

Kanaga has always liked Blaqboi and said it while Yemi was in the house. It's not a competition or bragging right for you or any Yemi hater. When it came to veto power usage, we all know who Kanaga Jnr saved and also who saved him in return. Keep dreaming for an imaginary breakfast that never was while Kanaga links up with Yemi post-BBT.

11 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 11:41am On Mar 09, 2023
Nhazeru:

Are they dating?

I never see mumu like that girl once

So now Kanaga friendship is now a competition to be won

I can remember Kanaga saying he wants Yemi and Blaq in the finals with him so I don't understand what that lady is trying to imply with those pictures or whatever

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by bond77(m): 11:41am On Mar 09, 2023
Sanqa:
Kanaga thinks he is one of the people opeleng may nominate because he is strong and she may save tsatsi as a friend. Ebubu said he doesn't expect to be saved.
My boys head is in the game.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 11:42am On Mar 09, 2023
[quote author=hartopher76 post=121598544][/quote]
To think i actually thought she has regained her sanity after Yemi's eviction

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 11:43am On Mar 09, 2023
Beorn:

Anything to spite Yemi is what you crave for even when such thing is irrational, you'll twist it to satiate your delusions.

For you info, the pic of Kanaga giving Blaqboi tea was on the 3rd day after they entered the house. Tsatsii made tea for Kanaga and he gave Blaqboi some for him to taste how different/weird the tea tasted.

Kanaga has always liked Blaqboi and said it while Yemi was in the house. It's not a competition or bragging right for you or any Yemi hater. When it came to veto power usage, we all know who Kanaga Jnr saved and also who saved him in return. Keep dreaming for an imaginary breakfast that never was while Kanaga links up with Yemi post-BBT.
I won't blame her per say since her favorite isn't giving her materials to hype with

She will have to include Yemi to gain attention here and so far it's working so she is good to go

Meanwhile Yemi and Olivia just landed in Nigeria....it's time to spoil our boy silly

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 11:44am On Mar 09, 2023
Pharoh:

Lol please those were just pity votes and alliances votes from thabana and blaqleng. The top five contenders right now is thabang, khosi, Yvonne, kanaga and blue aiva.

One of the above five is winning it for sure but the composition of the final housemates will play a huge part.
Kobosi is the only contender i see sha.
The rest are joking

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 11:46am On Mar 09, 2023
Beorn:

Cry me an Ocean cheesy cheesy cheesy
Wake up from that ur stupid dream of Kanaga leaving a handsome successful blaq behind to link up with Yemi an old haggard looking failure when they leave the house cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy No body wants to be associated with ur failure cheesy cheesy cheesy grin🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 11:55am On Mar 09, 2023
Titaniumental:

To think i actually thought she has regained her sanity after Yemi's eviction
My frenemy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 12:03pm On Mar 09, 2023
QueenSindel:
Cry me an Ocean cheesy cheesy cheesy
Wake up from that ur stupid dream of Kanaga leaving a handsome successful blaq behind to link up with Yemi an old haggard looking failure when they leave the house cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy No body wants to be associated with ur failure cheesy cheesy cheesy grin🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I never said or implied the emboldened. But then when you're a scorned and obsessed hater of a HM, you'll start making up delusions and dwelling in them.

Using your dumb analogy, I guess now that you're stanning Miracle, you no longer like Boma, Kiddwaya or Adekunle, since you can't like more than one person. God will heel you one day.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by pretydiva(f): 12:06pm On Mar 09, 2023
Smoothgio:

The money is your boy to lose

You people should not Bleep this up please
Let's pray ipeleng won't be instructed to evict housemates on Sunday base on the other envelop.

From what I have been reading online since morning, ipeleng is sure evicting him, if she's instructed to evict any housemates
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 12:07pm On Mar 09, 2023
Beorn:

Just Gerrout with that ur foolish dream let me concentrate on Mimi bumbum and his shawty giving me dance moves tongue tongue cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by pretydiva(f): 12:09pm On Mar 09, 2023
Pharoh:

Kanaga or any favourites has to get pass this week super veto vote first or whatever is in that letter.
Even his IG handler has been praying for him since morning. Ipeleng may likely evict him
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 12:17pm On Mar 09, 2023
Smoothgio:

😂😂

This was a one time thing ooo and I think they were very cordial till they left the show....I still remember Yemi telling Olivia that he knows she has plenty gist for him and the day they would sit down and talk,it will take a whole day

Unfortunately they didn't have that conversation but it's all good

Don’t bet on this sha
The cameras like Khosi and Tsatsii and may not have panned to that convo if it happened
angry
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 12:20pm On Mar 09, 2023
pretydiva:

Let's pray ipeleng won't be instructed to evict housemates on Sunday base on the other envelop.

From what I have been reading online since morning, ipeleng is sure evicting him, if she's instructed to evict any housemates
Them no born am well😂😂😂
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 12:22pm On Mar 09, 2023
Ipeleng if u are wise u will save Mimi without thinking twice abou what tsatsi or whoever will think tongue tongue
With Mimi that even cares for those he is not close to u have Won Gold in life being there for him!! Use ur head gal tongue tongue
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 12:26pm On Mar 09, 2023
Beorn:

I never said or implied the emboldened. But then when you're a scorned and obsessed hater of a HM, you'll start making up delusions and dwelling in them.

Using your dumb analogy, I guess now that you're stanning Miracle, you no longer like Boma, Kiddwaya or Adekunle, since you can't like more than one person. God will heel you one day.
It's you taking that moniker seriously
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 12:46pm On Mar 09, 2023
Smoothgio:

It's you taking that moniker seriously

I'm not taking her seriously. I know how delusional and psychotic she is, I just had to point it out. I'm done with her for today.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 12:50pm On Mar 09, 2023
Smoothgio:

Kanaga and Khosi are the only contender here

Yvonne too

Her voters are something else

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 12:52pm On Mar 09, 2023
Kanaga is at risk😭😭

Thank God miracle did not win that veto power
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 1:02pm On Mar 09, 2023
QueenSindel:
My frenemy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Lol

U go soon tell us wetin Yemi do you exactly

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Originality007: 1:19pm On Mar 09, 2023
i have read so many comments from thread, but y nobody dey mention Ebubu? is the guy not contributing anything to that house?
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 1:48pm On Mar 09, 2023
What is happening on Twitter

Kanaga and Khosi fans are praying together cus of Veto power 😂😂😂

Biggie you do this one

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by queenemelda: 1:58pm On Mar 09, 2023
Live in Lagos🌹🥳Glowing as always. 🥰

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 1:59pm On Mar 09, 2023
I can never get over the fact that 3 pairs got 15% and two left but one remained. Never. That was the time people were supposed to call out riggie. I have never seen it happen before. I can accept a % difference but this? No

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godseye70: 2:14pm On Mar 09, 2023
Beorn:

I was about to qoute that rubbish until I saw this.
You're one of the few people o
this thread that actually watch this show
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by livelymatilda: 2:26pm On Mar 09, 2023
Ganjafama:

@Smoothgio,I know Blaqboi is SAan. If you go through this quote you'll understand why I asked if he's Nigerian.
Nah...Blackboi is actually from Congo... I am not talking about Geezeem Congo oo

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by livelymatilda: 2:31pm On Mar 09, 2023
Beorn:

Wow,for the first that, you actually stated the truth with facts. 100/100.

With this, I can now confirm that you are one of those jobless people that watch the show at least 20 hours a day., the rest 4 hours for food, toilet and sleep.

Well done bro.. You are the best.

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by livelymatilda: 2:36pm On Mar 09, 2023
Sanqa:
I can never get over the fact that 3 pairs got 15% and two left but one remained. Never. That was the time people were supposed to call out riggie. I have never seen it happen before. I can accept a % difference but this? No
What are you saying :?
In case you are not good in Mathematics, 15.00000056 % is not the same as 15.0 %.

The former is greater than the later.

So, if two pairs were to be evicted, then Yellisa was rightly evicted.

No mago mago, no wayo oooo

(1) (2) (3) ... (1383) (1384) (1385) (1386) (1387) (1388) (1389) ... (1712) (Reply)

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.