Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,624 members, 7,948,391 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 08:03 PM

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (151) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread (1148866 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) ... (1712) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by aroundnaija: 9:20pm On Jan 21, 2023
Ah make this DJ fast forward this slow songs nah😂😂 at least make we still see beats jam to😂😂

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by viciati(m): 9:20pm On Jan 21, 2023
This dj e have yawere

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 9:20pm On Jan 21, 2023
This music is literally instrumentals sha.
Well. It will just be a slow, chill, vibes type of party
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 9:20pm On Jan 21, 2023
This dj is wack. Even where dem dey bury somebody, the songs are not this dull. Naija to the world.

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 9:21pm On Jan 21, 2023
All of una wey dey complain about the music clearly no dey comot. In Naija clubs, DJ dey play these SA songs wella and people dey dance wella….

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by eleshin(m): 9:21pm On Jan 21, 2023
safarigirl:

The animal must be a koala, because you can't go wild with this sort of dead music.

If a Naija DJ is coming, they should do and come to save this party.
Lol Dem dey try to rock the dull music like that.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by kgr28(m): 9:21pm On Jan 21, 2023
safarigirl:

Your music is dead, if you like it go to a funeral and play it, don't ruin a party night with Burial playlist. If this is how your country is trying to promote itself, it has failed so far.

Everything just dead. No vibes, nothing.
If its dead good. Loads of different music around the world. Switch the damn tv and watch something.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Zihno: 9:22pm On Jan 21, 2023
paradigmshift:
you don't know what's amapiano is, na so amapiano be for 9ja na u dey dance am, this is nonsense.. dj come waste people time .. trash

SA songs will bore you to death.

Na we make the amapiano make sense 🌝
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by aroundnaija: 9:22pm On Jan 21, 2023
eleshin:
Yemi bàbà weyrey!

If na you, you no go rock dancer wey sabi wyhne yansh onlike our very own Liquor wey dey always fight for dance floor 😅
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by eleshin(m): 9:22pm On Jan 21, 2023
This na culture shock sha.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 9:23pm On Jan 21, 2023
safarigirl:

Your music is dead, if you like it go to a funeral and play it, don't ruin a party night with Burial playlist. If this is how your country is trying to promote itself, it has failed so far.

You really need to have an open mind to other cultures. This attitude no be am at all…

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by eleshin(m): 9:23pm On Jan 21, 2023
There are better house and amapiano music sha.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by doctore212(m): 9:23pm On Jan 21, 2023
Did anyone die in BBtitan. Which kind song be this.

And t Mae the matter worse they are dancing to it

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by kgr28(m): 9:23pm On Jan 21, 2023
paradigmshift:
you don't know what's amapiano is, na so amapiano be for 9ja na u dey dance am, this is nonsense.. dj come waste people time .. trash
Don't be stupid... we the originators of amapiano. You cant tell me shit about amapiano.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 9:23pm On Jan 21, 2023
Titaniumental:
Yemi with Ipeleng earlier: I like you , I was attracted to you when I saw you again .

Yemi literally 20mins after being with Ipeleng

Yemi to Blue: I want you that’s what I want

In the history of Big Brother I’ve never seen such a chaotic male Housemate grin grin

grin grin grin. Na to dey look this Yemi closely then….. grin grin

Seems we have a “Yemi my lover” in the house….

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by eleshin(m): 9:24pm On Jan 21, 2023
aroundnaija:

If na you, you no go rock dancer wey sabi wyhne yansh onlike our very own Liquor wey dey always fight for dance floor 😅
Liquor na fighter
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by ibkayeebbn(f): 9:24pm On Jan 21, 2023
What’s the point of having a DJ when he’s playing the entire track from beginning to end. A Spotify playlist would’ve sufficed

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by hayzed19(m): 9:24pm On Jan 21, 2023
Na BBMzansi be this...
They just add nigerians to gain audience no are...

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by ibkayeebbn(f): 9:24pm On Jan 21, 2023
I like this song, but for a lounge setting

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 9:25pm On Jan 21, 2023
Werey yemi...e don dey peck....hahaha...

Looking like yemi is gonna be my main guy for the season...fingers crossed...ma sha eff up!

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 9:25pm On Jan 21, 2023
Oga go and learn from naija Dj

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:25pm On Jan 21, 2023
Wotowotoman:

You really need to have an open mind to other cultures. This attitude no be am at all…

I have an open mind to other cultures, after all, I listen to foreign music.

I just have different songs appropriate for different places and this thing they are playing is not it.

You did not quote the werey that told me to F off, it is to quote me to be yarning dust in my mentions. This is the last time I'm responding to you, if you're so in love, travel to the SA, so that you can experience their culture very well. Stop coming at me every three seconds as if I'm holding your prick.

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Gentlefury: 9:26pm On Jan 21, 2023
If Nigeria has the right people making the right policies, our entertainment industry will not be hijacked by foreign opportunists seeking to boost their dead dead home brands and create jobs for their countrymen at our expense. The fact that they're doing this so soon after Level Up shows a deep lack of emotional intelligence on the part of the people at Multichoice & EndemolShine.

The only people deeply excited about this show are mostly SA Girls who believe this is a stepping stone to getting a Nigerian guy and maybe even access the balling typically seen with BBNaija ex-housemates.

The show itself will mostly be about Mzansi girls fighting for Nigerian guys who'll either shenk them or screw them silly. The Nigerian girls might get lonely and decide to try out a few of the SA guys - but which of them really measure up to the Nigerians?

A Yvonne, Yemi, Olivia,Jaypee or Nana would have been major content on BBNaija.

P.S :- Someone should fling a bottle at the DJ, he's committing serious noise pollution with this his Free Mandela blues! angry angry

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by AmehTsaev: 9:26pm On Jan 21, 2023
is this DJ allergic to playing Naija songs? This shit is boring

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 9:26pm On Jan 21, 2023
I just love the way the DJ is enjoying his set cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:26pm On Jan 21, 2023
scondy:
Werey yemi...e don dey peck....hahaha...

Looking like yemi is gonna be my main guy for the season...fingers crossed...ma sha eff up!

LOL. I knew that you would not support anyone else but Yemi. It's not a new something.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 9:26pm On Jan 21, 2023
The songs are nice songs o ...no doubt .....we just need party jams.....these are songs u chill with ....not party with ...

Hopefully part 2 is a 9ja dj....make we begin go mountain
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by ibkayeebbn(f): 9:26pm On Jan 21, 2023
Olivia looks good
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 9:27pm On Jan 21, 2023
grin This dj then there is yemi my lover cheesy
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by FrankGiel: 9:27pm On Jan 21, 2023
safarigirl:

U still haven't learnt to bridle your uncouth tongue! The fact that it's not your type of music doesn't make it trash.. I can bet my money that if you go to a club in the UK or US, you will still complain bitterly. Learn to respect

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by aroundnaija: 9:27pm On Jan 21, 2023
Funny enough the DJ is having the best moment of his life😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:27pm On Jan 21, 2023
MamBi:

grin grin grin. Na to dey look this Yemi closely then….. grin grin

Seems we have a “Yemi my lover” in the house….

I always call him Yemi my Lover, he should be careful, dem don dey talk say SA girls na him game plan.

(1) (2) (3) ... (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) ... (1712) (Reply)

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.