Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,856 members, 7,976,226 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 10:05 PM

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (154) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread (1165731 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) ... (1712) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by kgr28(m): 9:41pm On Jan 21, 2023
ibkayeebbn:
Nigerians can be entitled but it’s very obvious that the vision for this show is disproportionately tilted towards South Africa, let Nigerians complain about the music grin

Anyway the DJ will probably play Nigerian music later
Nigerian dj is coming next hour please. This is house dj, he cant play Nigeria songs
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 9:42pm On Jan 21, 2023
safarigirl:

I dey even stream the thing sef na wetin dey pain me pass, I don spend thirty minutes dey waste data on party wey never dey pop.

Let me wait till 10, maybe they will bring a Nigerian DJ that will save the night.

Ideally, they should have gotten a DJ that will mix the songs of each country. If you play two SA songs, you play two Nigerian songs. If it is 40 songs on the playlist, you do 20-20, mix it up. Let everybody enjoy the vibes.

This thing some people are talking about "first half is SA DJ" it makes no sense. They made the same error on Thursday.

Why are you separating songs when you should be mixing it up? What is now the point of the entire thing if you're separating them like they are oil and water that can never meet?

This thing is common sense, I don't understand people that are defending this kind of playlist. Mix it up for heaven's sake! It's not rocket science.

Bbafrica parties dey pop na....and it's a mixture of all African songs .....

I remember wahilelelala...that Zambian song that year...even one SA song that had leg movement dance style ...shuo ....I learnt a lot of African music and dance steps that time....

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by BOOOMNAIJA: 9:42pm On Jan 21, 2023
To think that the DJ is having the time of his life playing this bullshit collection of craps

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by iLoveYouToo(m): 9:42pm On Jan 21, 2023
These guys are blind. Nelisa is banging tonight, petite kiss

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by paradigmshift(m): 9:42pm On Jan 21, 2023
Party wey dj for they pause n stop music, na WA o.. any bbtitan member die , why this burial vibes

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 9:42pm On Jan 21, 2023
So this is how a funeral is like ?

Wow dead DJ

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by hayzed19(m): 9:42pm On Jan 21, 2023
BBNaija's credibility is not fading... This is more like BBMzansi to me, only they need the Nigerian audience more...so they try to make it more southy-naija. How many Nigerians bleeped with BBmzansi in January of last year?
nisai:
Why did they take it to South Africa in the first place? Is the Bbn losing credibility that it has to be rescued by the Mzansi counterpart?
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by carbonado(m): 9:42pm On Jan 21, 2023
See housemates basically hanging around... What a party..

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by eleshin(m): 9:42pm On Jan 21, 2023
Yaya tho 🔥 🔥 🔥
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by kgr28(m): 9:42pm On Jan 21, 2023
RedboneSmith:
I now understand why Nigerian music is dominating the African music scene. No offence to South Africans and their Amapiano. grin
There is no Nigerians songs dominating is SA... CHILL.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by rainluv: 9:43pm On Jan 21, 2023
it may seem as though I'm the only one enjoying and vibing to these songs

I loveee

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by damiviolet: 9:43pm On Jan 21, 2023
10 go soon reach na
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 9:43pm On Jan 21, 2023
Blue Aiva owning the dance floor......
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by COOL10(m): 9:43pm On Jan 21, 2023
Hope South Africans won't complain if a Nigerian DJ should come and play strictly Nigerian songs, because what is this nonsense undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by eleshin(m): 9:44pm On Jan 21, 2023
I trust Jenny and Jaypee to finish this DJ after the party.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by nisai: 9:44pm On Jan 21, 2023
kgr28:
If they took it Nigeria, we will also be subjected to Nigeria music... so fvcck off. Who said we naija music?
I don't want to be rude to u, don't make me. I merely asked a question and it's not directed at you. So respect yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 9:44pm On Jan 21, 2023
ibkayeebbn:
Nigerians can be entitled but it’s very obvious that the vision for this show is disproportionately tilted towards South Africa, let Nigerians complain about the music grin

Anyway the DJ will probably play Nigerian music later

There was a DJ at the last BB Naija that was mixing every Naija song with House. It was so wild. Made you appreciate the pizazz that house can can bring to a party.

The tempo of house this DJ is playing is very chilled.

Ah finally, I am hearing vocals…. Hope rising… cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by aroundnaija: 9:44pm On Jan 21, 2023
Dope party omo see my big Yaya jamming 😄
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by BOOOMNAIJA: 9:44pm On Jan 21, 2023
This is fucking eyesore to watch

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 9:44pm On Jan 21, 2023
eleshin:
E come be like say Blue Ava no wear anything under that small skirt ooo. Chaiii gademmit!

U ehn...ur take always gets me....loool
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 9:44pm On Jan 21, 2023
rainluv:

I loveee

The songs are cool, alot of peeps here just need some adjusting to these kind of songs......

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:44pm On Jan 21, 2023
Wotowotoman:

I dey go SA steady. They love our music die. Why shouldn’t we also embrace their own music? I can bet all that I have that you never step foot outside Naija since them born you. You get passport? No lie…

I DON'T LIKE THESE SONGS DOES NOT MEAN I DON'T LIKE SA SONGS.

I JUST DON'T LIKE THESE SONGS PLAYING. What is your problem with my taste in music? Do you know when I started listening to SA songs?

If I tell you I don't like Trenches Nigerian songs, does that mean I don't like Nigerian songs? I have stepped foot outside Nigeria even before you knew that you could travel in this life, so don't insult yourself here.

I traveled out of Nigeria as early as 2003, and the thing no disturb my brain like that. Traveling out of Nigeria is not the greatest achievement in the world, anyway, maybe it is to you.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by kgr28(m): 9:45pm On Jan 21, 2023
ibkayeebbn:

I guess I’m just used to the parties being a bit more upbeat and a different style of DJing
So listen to it then stop complain for shyyt
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 9:45pm On Jan 21, 2023
kgr28:
If they took it Nigeria, we will also be subjected to Nigeria music... so fvcck off. Who said we naija music?

Try to rest

You might develop a stroke from jumping up and down trying to defend your country’s funeral procession piano music

So try to rest

From one concerned nairalander

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Myway20: 9:45pm On Jan 21, 2023
I was actually expecting Brenda Fassie, master KG kinda songs!

One sure thing I will learn from this show hopefully is South African culture!

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by aroundnaija: 9:45pm On Jan 21, 2023
rainluv:

I loveee

Dope songs wack transitioning😎
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by RedboneSmith(m): 9:45pm On Jan 21, 2023
kgr28:
There is no Nigerians songs dominating is SA... CHILL.

There is Africa outside your SA. I clearly said AFRICAN music scene. From Kenya to Senegal, DJs are blasting more Nigerian Afrobeats than this thing I'm hearing. Again, no offence to y'all down there in SA. I'm sure this sounds groovy to y'all. To the rest of us it's the perfect cure for insomnia.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 9:46pm On Jan 21, 2023
Instrumental ni Werey play lataro oh

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by iLoveYouToo(m): 9:46pm On Jan 21, 2023
paradigmshift:
This bb9ja Twitter feed on tv, they will repeat same set of tweets for more than 30mins ...na WA..

As in ehnn
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 9:46pm On Jan 21, 2023
God please

Let 10 reach

I bought fuel 350 per litre in anticipation for this

300 wey i for take go chop better bread

God please don’t forsake me now

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by damiviolet: 9:47pm On Jan 21, 2023
Kanaga Omo mi🥰
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by nisai: 9:47pm On Jan 21, 2023
Wotowotoman:
All of una wey dey complain about the music clearly no dey comot. In Naija clubs, DJ dey play these SA songs wella and people dey dance wella….
Plays for how long? Some of you just talk as if u were in another Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) ... (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) ... (1712) (Reply)

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.