Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,864 members, 7,872,868 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 01:05 AM

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (619) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread (1111483 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (616) (617) (618) (619) (620) (621) (622) ... (1712) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 12:44am On Feb 05, 2023
Smoothgio:

In as much Nelisa is messy

Mmeli being the matured should know how to handle the situation better than this....what happened to ignoring her taunts

Mmeli comes off as a cold person

Mmeli is cold and he has been vocal about his dislike for nelissa

Is it soooo hard for her to respect her dwarf self and stay away from him ??

Haba

Her ship with thabang was sailing well but she ruined it for mmeli that has been taunting and insulting her back to back

Mmeli isn’t wrong here

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 12:44am On Feb 05, 2023
Eeghe:

First runner up
We went rogue supporting him
The whole continent wanted his neck on a pike cheesy
To think I absolutely hated him (I really judged based on how I feel people yhoo lol)
Check out his songs
One, “mimi na we”was my ring tone for two years😳
Another is my city my town etc
I wonder if they are really good songs though? Hehehehe
Prezzo, entertainer.com
south africans wanted to murder him for that over 1 hour insult he rained on their housemate, Barbara or so.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by COOL10(m): 12:44am On Feb 05, 2023
lokoloko84:
you got it right. He is in a difficult situation right now and Just cutting one of them off will be a disaster.
It might be in reality but mind you this is a show and it is good for rating.
Even in real life, things like these can end badly for either parties as well.
This triangle is even beyond the three of them,the viewers also have a key role to play.
But for as long as the three are still in the house,this will continue unless something gives way which will not be pleasant.

I wish him the best then grin
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 12:45am On Feb 05, 2023
Geezeem:

This is not true and I can give you 10 instances... but I won't bother

Goto YouTube and watch old videos of prezzo then come back let's talk

Juts to mention... I lost count of how many times Goldie (rip) ran under the stairscase to hide and cry cos of that guy

Or how he wanted to get down with Zee despite encouraging Goldie while casting her food efforts behind her

I will stop here

I said that Mmeli is cold and that’s how he is different from Prezzo
Prezzo used to show emotions and cry a lot even
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 12:45am On Feb 05, 2023
DoubleeDee:

Some fights are not worth jumping off the bus for. Was there any real chemistry between Mmeli and Nelisa before she opened her legs? We cannot be dragged into emotional bickerings not grounded in genuine relationship. Nelisa threw herself under the bus.
Even at that

Doesn't warrant the disrespect tho

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 12:45am On Feb 05, 2023
thatigboman:
south africans wanted to murder him that over 1 hour insult he rained on their housemate, Barbara or so.

Even me I wanted to murder him too
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 12:45am On Feb 05, 2023
Smoothgio:

In as much Nelisa is messy

Mmeli being the matured should know how to handle the situation better than this....what happened to ignoring her taunts

Mmeli comes off as a cold person
mmeli is very cold and extremely xenophobic. I'm sure he was a gang leader during their looting and killing spree.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Reussite: 12:46am On Feb 05, 2023
What does Blue have against Nelisa though?
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DoubleeDee: 12:46am On Feb 05, 2023
Eeghe:

First runner up
We went rogue supporting him
The whole continent wanted his neck on a pike cheesy
To think I absolutely hated him (I really judged based on how I feel people yhoo lol)
Check out his songs
One, “mimi na we”was my ring tone for two years😳
Another is my city my town etc
I wonder if they are really good songs though? Hehehehe
Prezzo, entertainer.com
Bragadocious!! grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 12:46am On Feb 05, 2023
ibkayeebbn:

Did he get far in the show?

2nd... almost won!

His fights were fiercest
His mouth was bad
He was bragadacious
He was loud
He was a drunk
He once refused to answer biggy's call to the diary room.. he was repeatedly called

The girl that had interest in him... suffered!

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by tooexclusive: 12:47am On Feb 05, 2023
Reussite:

Sandra...

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 12:48am On Feb 05, 2023
Lauryn41:

Mmeli is cold and he has been vocal about his dislike for nelissa

Is it soooo hard for her to respect her dwarf self and stay away from him ??

Haba

Her ship with thabang was sailing well but she ruined it for mmeli that has been taunting and insulting her back to back

Mmeli isn’t wrong here
In all of this,her actions shouldn't affect Yemi oooo

Na where fight fit burst be that oo
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Reussite: 12:48am On Feb 05, 2023
tooexclusive:

Sandra...
She sounded really silly with that statement.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 12:48am On Feb 05, 2023
Geezeem:

2nd... almost won!

His fights were fiercest
His mouth was bad
He was bragadacious
He was loud
He was a drunk
He once refused to answer biggy's call to the diary room.. he was repeatedly called

I called him a mean paranoid drunk too
I agree with all of these
But he had an emotional and vulnerable side that he always showed in the DR and towards Roki and even Z
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 12:49am On Feb 05, 2023
thatigboman:
mmeli is very cold and extremely xenophobic. I'm sure he was a gang leader during their looting and killing spree.
Baba werey

You no dey use eye see SA people 😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 12:49am On Feb 05, 2023
DoubleeDee:

Some fights are not worth jumping off the bus for. Was there any real chemistry between Mmeli and Nelisa before she opened her legs? We cannot be dragged into emotional bickerings not grounded in genuine relationship. Nelisa threw herself under the bus.

I don’t know if the people supporting nelissa are not watching
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 12:50am On Feb 05, 2023
Reussite:
Mmeli is literally Blue best friend

So you shouldn't expect her to support her over him
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 12:50am On Feb 05, 2023
DoubleeDee:

True story!
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by drimzsmoke(m): 12:50am On Feb 05, 2023
Lauryn41:

Lol so you think the ones that can’t “afford” 50k subscriptions are the miscreants ?

This is a very low mentality right here

Stop this classist mentality , I’m so disgusted really

I’m holding off on my comment because you’re one of the monikers i “respect” to an extent

So I won’t talk further , i will also be skipping all further comments from you , I definitely can’t unread what I read this night

It’s called god complex,ALMOST every doctor I’ve seen has it,ALMOST!!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 12:50am On Feb 05, 2023
Yemi standing up for his partner, that good to watch.....

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 12:51am On Feb 05, 2023
Smoothgio:

This is actually not the case with us

All we are saying is that in the triangle situation,no one should play the victim cus all parties are guilty and knows their roles in it

I understand if Mmeli doesn't get bashed cus after all,he isn't part of the main characters in the show

Ok
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 12:51am On Feb 05, 2023
drimzsmoke:

It’s called god complex,ALMOST every doctor I’ve seen has it,ALMOST!!!

It’s a dumb / bottom barrel complex yo
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 12:51am On Feb 05, 2023
Yemi is kinder than Blue
and definitely kinder than Khosi👌🏾

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by ibkayeebbn(f): 12:52am On Feb 05, 2023
Eeghe:

Do that and let me know whether he is any good or if it was my stanning heart that loved his music cheesy
Just listened to Mimi na wewe and My city my town, naturally they sound dated now but for the years they would’ve been released they sound good, Mimi na wewe especially. Palatable rapping too, even though I don’t understand what he’s saying but he has a nice flow 👍🏾

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 12:53am On Feb 05, 2023
Eeghe:
Yemi is kinder than Blue
and definitely kinder than Khosi👌🏾

That's true though.....

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 12:53am On Feb 05, 2023
Smoothgio:

In all of this,her actions shouldn't affect Yemi oooo

Na where fight fit burst be that oo

She’s heading to disqualification

Yemi should try and be around her at this point

Because i no wan hear story that touch

If not , her “gods must be crazy” wig will be the least of her problem when she leaves the house

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 12:53am On Feb 05, 2023
thatigboman:
south africans wanted to murder him that over 1 hour insult he rained on their housemate, Barbara or so.

That day eh... chai grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 12:54am On Feb 05, 2023
Reussite:

The feeling is mutual...nelissa also told peeps blue is lying about her work and all...wonder why...

My top 2 babes no like each other

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by ibkayeebbn(f): 12:54am On Feb 05, 2023
Geezeem:

2nd... almost won!

His fights were fiercest
His mouth was bad
He was bragadacious
He was loud
He was a drunk

Lool were there any consequences for him?
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ibukzy: 12:54am On Feb 05, 2023
Damn Miracle might have to beg for an exit

No one fvcks with him right now

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 12:55am On Feb 05, 2023
fitzmayowa:
Yemi standing up for his partner, that good to watch.....

I liked thst too

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DoubleeDee: 12:55am On Feb 05, 2023
Smoothgio:

Even at that

Doesn't warrant the disrespect tho
I agree. But if you must come to equity, your hands have to be clean. Nelissa has to learn that the hard way. A little indiscretion would have saved her the embarrassment IMO.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (616) (617) (618) (619) (620) (621) (622) ... (1712) (Reply)

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.