Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,203 members, 7,887,530 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 10:11 AM

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (620) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread (1118270 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (617) (618) (619) (620) (621) (622) (623) ... (1712) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Reussite: 12:56am On Feb 05, 2023
fitzmayowa:
Yemi standing up for his partner, that good to watch.....
I was disappointed with that statement of hers
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by drimzsmoke(m): 12:56am On Feb 05, 2023
Lauryn41:

It’s a dumb / bottom barrel complex yo

It is what it is!!! angry angry sad angry sad
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 12:56am On Feb 05, 2023
Eeghe:

I said that Mmeli is cold and that’s how he is different from Prezzo
Prezzo used to show emotions and cry a lot even

Shayo induced tears is no tears tho

Nothing has made Mmeli emotional yet... so we don't know if he is emotional or not...and he is not a drunk

The guy said he wants to focus on the game and have fun
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 12:56am On Feb 05, 2023
The glee with which Blue announced that “they bleeped her” about Nelissa to Yemi is wrong yhoo
Women being own enemies, every time
We deny it and raise placards saying it’s otherwise…but then it sneaks up and bites, more often than not

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Reussite: 12:56am On Feb 05, 2023
scondy:

The feeling is mutual...nelissa also told peeps blue is lying about her work and all...wonder why...

My top 2 babes no like each other
Oh well I guess it’s 1-1
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 12:56am On Feb 05, 2023
Lauryn41:

She’s heading to disqualification

Yemi should try and be around her at this point

Because i no wan hear story that touch

If not , her “gods must be crazy” wig will be the least of her problem when she leaves the house
Is this playing??

Biko biggie should unpair oooo
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by hayzed19(m): 12:57am On Feb 05, 2023
as Miracle no get anyone...he no go allow people cuddle in peace angry angry

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 12:57am On Feb 05, 2023
Yemi is super sweet sha

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 12:57am On Feb 05, 2023
Smoothgio:

Even at that

Doesn't warrant the disrespect tho

Nelissa should avoid the guy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ibukzy: 12:57am On Feb 05, 2023
Khosi is out

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DoubleeDee: 12:57am On Feb 05, 2023
scondy:

I liked thst too
Watching him closely😨
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Adexchelsea19(m): 12:57am On Feb 05, 2023
If I no like yemi Wetin I gain. That’s a real man standing for his friend even against his so called babe. He’s not a simp and won’t simp for anyone

If you do wrong he go cut you immediately. I stan him again after what he just did for nelisa

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by ibkayeebbn(f): 12:58am On Feb 05, 2023
Ibukzy:
Damn Miracle might have to beg for an exit

No one fvcks with him right now
He’s kind of ‘see finished’ himself to the point of no return, whether intentionally or not. Don’t see foresee anyone being interested in having a relationship with him beyond platonic. Didn’t he join the ‘coven’ this week supposedly? Friendships can be good too lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 12:59am On Feb 05, 2023
ibkayeebbn:

Just listened to Mimi na wewe and My city my town, naturally they sound dated now but for the years they would’ve been released they sound good, Mimi na wewe especially. Palatable rapping too, even though I don’t understand what he’s saying but he has a nice flow 👍🏾

Lemme go play mimi na we again
Since 2005 or so

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 12:59am On Feb 05, 2023
Geezeem:

M[b]Shayo induced tears[/b] is no tears tho

Nothing has made Mmeli emotional yet... so we don't know if he is emotional or not...and he is not a drunk

Prezzo who only cried when he was drunk

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by 3gpvids: 12:59am On Feb 05, 2023
Eeghe:

I wondered whether to ignore this, like I did the other…
especially when you climbed under it to laugh and when I consider that you ignored my happy new year wish?

Free yourself of hate darling, it does not pay to hate on people you will never know
Dibia 1 vs 0 coven head
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 12:59am On Feb 05, 2023
DoubleeDee:

I agree. But if you must come to equity, your hands have to be clean. Nelissa has to learn that the hard way. A little indiscretion would have saved her the embarrassment IMO.
So this is how my sweet Nelisa is going to lose on both ends (Thabang and Mmeli) over a small mistake

This is a lesson sha

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by COOL10(m): 12:59am On Feb 05, 2023
Yaya just showed up as Marvin was cuddling JayPee. Marvin's heart will be beating fast now 😆

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 1:00am On Feb 05, 2023
Geezeem:

Nelissa should avoid the guy
Periodt

But in such a close space,it might be difficult
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 1:00am On Feb 05, 2023
This is a perfect time for khosi to move to alex.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 1:01am On Feb 05, 2023
Lauryn41:

She’s heading to disqualification

Yemi should try and be around her at this point

Because i no wan hear story that touch

If not , her “gods must be crazy” wig will be the least of her problem when she leaves the house

Jenni was clearly worried make them no disqualify Mmeli too... she kept saying it grin
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by hayzed19(m): 1:01am On Feb 05, 2023
grin grin grin grin grin grin baba go don die like 1000 times inside
COOL10:
Yaya just showed up as Marvin was cuddling JayPee. Marvin's heart will be beating fast now 😆

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 1:02am On Feb 05, 2023
ibkayeebbn:

Lool were there any consequences for him?

He eventually went... it nearly needed Ninjas to bring him in grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by tooexclusive: 1:03am On Feb 05, 2023
Khosi trying to signal Yemi that she is free... Blue, resilience in not giving a chance for Khosi...

Miracle really fell sha, no one rates him, even Jaypee... Khosi literally told him off albeit added a bit of respect at the very end.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Olatara(f): 1:03am On Feb 05, 2023
kgr28:
They call house music and electronic music beats...... whilst the Dj Tira is Gqom Dj - a genre of electronic dance music that emerged in the early 2010s from Durban, South Africa. Criticizing for the sake of criticizing. We don't have jack of trades djs in music here......
Okay! No be fight nah.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 1:03am On Feb 05, 2023
Geezeem:

Shayo induced tears is no tears tho

Prez cried many times whilst not drunk o👌🏾
When Roki was DQed
After Goldie was evicted
Many other times esp in the DR

Different from his drunk crying

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 1:04am On Feb 05, 2023
ibkayeebbn:
I swear there’s a resemblance between Mmeli and Burna Boy, it’s not blatant but I catch it every so often. I think it’s the mouth area
What of mmeli and sambasa nzeribe or Thierry Henry or that actor in fast and furious
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 1:05am On Feb 05, 2023
thatigboman:
That mmeli knows that everybody hates him

No one hates him man.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 1:06am On Feb 05, 2023
Eeghe:

Prez cried many times whilst not drunk o👌🏾
When Roki was DQed
After Goldie was evicted
Many other times esp in the DR

Different from his drunk crying

Mmeli has not formed that kind of bond with anyone yet. Tho he was down with Sandra's eviction and wished they had spoken and ironed things out before she left... that's got to count for something for someone he knew for few days

... The Roki and Goldie situation you mentioned are different... presszo had a long time to bond with them... Him and Roki smoked and gisted every night... mmeli doesn't have that with anyone in the house

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 1:07am On Feb 05, 2023
I am not even interested in this season like that grin

So I have not pressed anyones neck, I just don’t care that much yet, if anyone is pained by any comment or even carry grudges from from 10 seasons ago, na you sabi… bathong you can subscribe to bb Venus or Jupiter for bb integrity, i go still tackle you when I need to.. even if na for bb dream World I catch you dey misyarn

And I go just bathong dey go cheesy
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 1:07am On Feb 05, 2023
I need yemi to be called out in a very loud way....

Yemi....whats your relationship with khosi...he answers...what's your relationship with blue?

Let's heat his answers on both....that would determine if he is truly in control

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DoubleeDee: 1:08am On Feb 05, 2023
Smoothgio:

So this is how my sweet Nelisa is going to lose on both ends (Thabang and Mmeli) over a small mistake

This is a lesson sha
I really liked her until that mess up. I think that incidence plays on Thabang subconscious all the time. Its indeed a lesson.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (617) (618) (619) (620) (621) (622) (623) ... (1712) (Reply)

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.