Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,614 members, 7,948,367 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 07:20 PM

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (863) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread (1148853 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (860) (861) (862) (863) (864) (865) (866) ... (1712) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 3:00pm On Feb 12, 2023
Amya:

Same goes for your boy too. He has his haters too.
Watch the diary session..... khosicle is topping the list of who they want evicted
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by hayzed19(m): 3:00pm On Feb 12, 2023
sheybi they re not competing for the same prize right....
Amya:

Does he know the people that put him up? when can he be so threatened by such a small boy. It's okay for Thabang to be threatened by him, but it shouldn't be vice versa
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 3:02pm On Feb 12, 2023
scondy:

But thabang is indeed a competition.
.that dude is effingsart and vast like yemi said ..then besides that ...every other person on that list are his peeps...juiovla, jennli, khosicle, kaniva,.juvone ...only thabana isn't really that close to him
Leave them to agend

They just assume everything is about Khosi
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 3:02pm On Feb 12, 2023
Beorn:
He shouldn't have agreed with Nelissa at the end. He'd have stuck with his choice of Thabana.

And that Nelissa is really ungrateful. The two people that saved your äss, you wouldn't mind evicting them.

I agree....but I think he is trying to be a team player....but I am certain if they were not in the diary room, he would put up a stronger defence ....
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 3:03pm On Feb 12, 2023
Amya:

Does he know the people that put him up? when can he be so threatened by such a small boy. It's okay for Thabang to be threatened by him, but it shouldn't be vice versa
But your small boy Thabang has been nominating Yemi all season long

Just dey play
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 3:05pm On Feb 12, 2023
It's how khosi fans are so elated to sell the narrative...yemi really loves khosi and is jealous....if he really sends her that much ....he would be fully focused on her...
How that is even a point of celebration is beyond me....why didn't he pick her as who to save then?

Anyway...whatever makes u guys sleep well at night

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 3:05pm On Feb 12, 2023
scondy:

I agree....but I think he is trying to be a team player....but I am certain if they were not in the diary room, he would put up a stronger defence ....

Yes. Yemi will never agree for Kanaiva if they had deliberated on it. That is for sure. The only thing that would be happen is that both will agree to spare Kanaiva & Thabana since both have vested interests in both pair. I wish Yemi is unpaired from Nelissa so she can leave whenever she's up for being ungrateful. Her main grouse is with Blue but still, she's ungrateful.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Twoclans(f): 3:09pm On Feb 12, 2023
Yvonne yvonnee grin grin

You can gist Sha cheesy

Snipers of the gist between her and Marvin

Yvonne tells Marvin that Blue likes Yemi,she said they kissed last night.

She said blue told her that Yemi is the kind of guy she dates outside the house

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 3:10pm On Feb 12, 2023
hayzed19:
sheybi they re not competing for the same prize right....

Of course they're competing for a prize. Queen Khosi the ultimate prize.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by drimzsmoke(m): 3:11pm On Feb 12, 2023
scondy:

But thabang is indeed a competition.
.that dude is effing smart and vast like yemi said ..then besides that ...every other person on that list are his peeps...juiovla, jennli, khosicle, kaniva,.juvone ...only thabana isn't really that close to him

Hmmmm...you might be right,it's a game after all,so anything is possible
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 3:13pm On Feb 12, 2023
Smoothgio:

But your small boy Thabang has been nominating Yemi all season long

Just dey play

Wetin concern me with Thabang. My concern is that Pa Yemi is being threatened by such a small boy.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by hayzed19(m): 3:14pm On Feb 12, 2023
Bruce Lee, Ultimate prize ke cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Amya:

Of course they're competing for a prize. Queen Khosi the ultimate prize.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 3:19pm On Feb 12, 2023
Khosi will save Thabana, while Miracle will save Juiovla......

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 3:20pm On Feb 12, 2023
I have added Miracle to the list of my favs👌🏾

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Twoclans(f): 3:20pm On Feb 12, 2023
Eeghe:
I have added Miracle to the list of my favs👌🏾

Hey God lipsrsealed
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by HotMiracleJuice: 3:20pm On Feb 12, 2023
fitzmayowa:
Khosi will save Thabana......
Not yelisa

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 3:21pm On Feb 12, 2023
khosicle gives great DS

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by ibkayeebbn(f): 3:21pm On Feb 12, 2023
Someone please clarify whether that’s a wig or bonnet on Khosi’s scalp before I lose my mind

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Twoclans(f): 3:22pm On Feb 12, 2023
Khosicle is attending their marriage counseling session with Biggie as usual.

Hilarious Sha.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 3:23pm On Feb 12, 2023
Smoothgio:

We plenty pass them for here

They should take their dragging to Twitter but on Nairaland Yemi fans>>>>>>>Khosi fans

True... una pass them for here grin
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by queenemelda: 3:23pm On Feb 12, 2023
HotMiracleJuice:
I am saying gays get it hotter than leles cheesy If na let's say Whoreyemi and Marvin get mind kiss openly not hiding in the bathroom e for hot for them pass these gals cheesy cheesy
Yes, that's very true. Most people find lesbians hot to watch but homosexuals are disgusting. The guys will definitely get more backlash. LOL 🤣 at Marvin and Yemi. If them do that kind thing, make them no come home again cos them go burn them alive.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 3:24pm On Feb 12, 2023
Another therapy session about to start for Khosicle, Miracle needs to rest abeg.....

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 3:24pm On Feb 12, 2023
Geezeem:

Why are you sounding like Eeghe? shocked

This is the funniest and blondest thing I have seen you do here Sis…cos you are usually together
I am the ditzy one
Deaddd

Should I be amused or mad meanwhile? Lemme catch up cheesy
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 3:24pm On Feb 12, 2023
Nhazeru:

🤣🤣🤣🤣

What manner of policing be this?

Yemi leave my ship alone. Wetin be this na

Walahi this picture is epic... I couldn't resist sharing it here grin grin
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 3:24pm On Feb 12, 2023
queenemelda:
What does Eeghe sound like?

Ask her cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 3:26pm On Feb 12, 2023
Khosi can't hide her disgust for Blue.....

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 3:26pm On Feb 12, 2023
ibkayeebbn:
Someone please clarify whether that’s a wig or bonnet on Khosi’s scalp before I lose my mind

There is a way you are too funny in a quiet, polite and deadpan way
Deaddd

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by ibkayeebbn(f): 3:26pm On Feb 12, 2023
Eeghe:

There is a way you are too funny in a quiet, polite and deadpan way
Deaddd
😂

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 3:27pm On Feb 12, 2023
Miracle will sned Thabana home because of Thabang....
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 3:27pm On Feb 12, 2023
fitzmayowa:
Another therapy session about to start for Khosicle, Miracle needs to rest abeg.....

Apart from his Kosi obsession, which is yikes at best? He is a drama king
So entertaining 👌🏾

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by hayzed19(m): 3:27pm On Feb 12, 2023
Amya, is Khosi so threatened by Blue aiva too cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 3:28pm On Feb 12, 2023
Eeghe:

Apart from his Kosi obsession, which is yikes at best? He is a drama king
So entertaining 👌🏾

Yrye though, he needs to stop the crazy obsession. I like how he pokes people and gets them to react.....cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (860) (861) (862) (863) (864) (865) (866) ... (1712) (Reply)

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.