Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,587 members, 7,948,272 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 05:22 PM

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (865) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread (1148785 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (862) (863) (864) (865) (866) (867) (868) ... (1712) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 4:01pm On Feb 12, 2023
Amya:

Wetin concern me with Thabang. My concern is that Pa Yemi is being threatened by such a small boy.

Threatened by who? The boy who can't get it on? Lol. Yemi has severally asked him to come and sleep beside koshidanu but he always refused 🤣

Put on your thinking cap and realize that out of all the people up for eviction, it's only Thabang and Nana that Yemi isn't close to. I don't even know why he hasn't nominated them unlike the toddler who keeps nominating Yemi like a man scorned 🤣
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 4:02pm On Feb 12, 2023
Amya:

He's definitely not changing clothes. He's furious and policing Khosi because of smallie Thabang

Changing which clothes? person wey stand there dey look them? clothes dey him hands at that very moment?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 4:02pm On Feb 12, 2023
Amya:
Thabang really peppering Yemi o. Hei!
U see difference?
We are clear,dat boy has been nominating Yemi for eviction since forever.......we don't even give two piece of f**k about dat.

Buh now wey Odogwu wn return d favour,una dey foam

Una go wail tire

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 4:03pm On Feb 12, 2023
Beorn:
He shouldn't have agreed with Nelissa at the end. He'd have stuck with his choice of Thabana.

And that Nelissa is really ungrateful. The two people that saved your äss, you wouldn't mind evicting them.

I told you all that Nelissa will unravel... I am just lazy to dig that post out
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Teeroyzimma: 4:03pm On Feb 12, 2023
A Yam is back
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 4:04pm On Feb 12, 2023
DOptical:

Threatened by who? The boy who can't get it on? Lol. Yemi has severally asked him to come and sleep beside koshidanu but he always refused 🤣

Put on your thinking cap and realize that out of all the people up for eviction, it's only Thabang and Nana that Yemi isn't close to. I don't even know why he hasn't nominated them unlike the toddler who keeps nominating Yemi like a man scorned 🤣

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 4:08pm On Feb 12, 2023
Blaxhex:
lol he's not close to Jennli, at all.

Obviously u don't watch...jenni is his gee

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 4:09pm On Feb 12, 2023
Beorn:
He shouldn't have agreed with Nelissa at the end. He'd have stuck with his choice of Thabana.

And that Nelissa is really ungrateful. The two people that saved your äss, you wouldn't mind evicting them.

I think it's because of Blue. You do realize Yemi asked her to nominate all the people who were calling her an instigator. That was why I said if not for Yemi's association, Nelisa would have nominated Blue.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 4:10pm On Feb 12, 2023
Eeghe:

This is the funniest and blondest thing I have seen you do here Sis…cos you are usually together
I am the ditzy one
Deaddd

Should I be amused or mad meanwhile? Lemme catch up cheesy

Keep reading that moniker and may be you would see what I saw...

my question wasn't if the person was you, i asked why she was sounding like you?

Surely you can see the difference in my choice of words?

Calm down!
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 4:11pm On Feb 12, 2023
tooexclusive:

But Tsatsii will tell him “you look sexy baybee” then he will in return say “you look sexy too baybee”...

I am tired of those two.

😂😂😂😂😂
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Mrbllymer: 4:11pm On Feb 12, 2023
Beorn:

its one nomination per member of a team, what should he do? He nominated thabana
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by hayzed19(m): 4:11pm On Feb 12, 2023
I swear...even thou if she did not like Blue, for the fact that they saved them, I sha pray if dey win the HOH, Yemi should use his sense with save and replace cos the girl fit wan save Thabang laidat
Beorn:

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by prewtyjulie(f): 4:13pm On Feb 12, 2023
This one marvin carry bum bum like woman, hmm
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Teeroyzimma: 4:13pm On Feb 12, 2023
Switlily25 how u dey

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Mrbllymer: 4:13pm On Feb 12, 2023
scondy:

I agree....but I think he is trying to be a team player....but I am certain if they were not in the diary room, he would put up a stronger defence ....
Nelisa mentioned Kanaiva on Monday evening but Yemi disagreed and that's why she didn't mention them during the nomination. I'm sure most of they don't match.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by queenemelda: 4:13pm On Feb 12, 2023
Geezeem:

Mmmmmmmm..... ok
cool
grin grin Geezeem stop. Is it because we are both stanning Olivia?

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 4:15pm On Feb 12, 2023
Yemi werey grin grin
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 4:16pm On Feb 12, 2023
Eeghe:

Ask her cheesy

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by hayzed19(m): 4:17pm On Feb 12, 2023
na why I hate this pairing rubbish...
na why he go pain me if juicy commot today...na only him still get Yemi back to a bit among the SA guy
Mrbllymer:
Nelisa mentioned Kanaiva on Monday evening but Yemi disagreed and that's why she didn't mention them during the nomination. I'm sure most of they don't match.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by queenemelda: 4:17pm On Feb 12, 2023
fitzmayowa:
Thabang will evict Yelisa, where are those saying Thabang has feelings for Nelisa......
No mind them. If Thabang loves anyone in that house, it's Tsatsi with a touch of Khosi

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 4:19pm On Feb 12, 2023
DOptical:

I think it's because of Blue. You do realize Yemi asked her to nominate all the people who were calling her an instigator. That was why I said if not for Yemi's association, Nelisa would have nominated Blue.

Yes. It's because of Blue but I still feel she owes Kanaga and Blue for saving her even though it's majorly coz of Yemi.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 4:19pm On Feb 12, 2023
Amya as e dey go so,ur madam fit prostate today o grin grin
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Mrbllymer: 4:23pm On Feb 12, 2023
hayzed19:
na why I hate this pairing rubbish...
na why he go pain me if juicy commot today...na only him still get Yemi back to a bit among the SA guy
Juicy no dey go anywhere, I just hope they unpair them make that Nelisa dey go her papa house.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by hayzed19(m): 4:24pm On Feb 12, 2023
Na 7 pairs dey up oooo
Mrbllymer:
Juicy no dey go anywhere, I just hope they unpair them make that Nelisa dey go her papa house.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 4:25pm On Feb 12, 2023
Geezeem:

Keep reading that moniker and may be you would see what I saw...

my question wasn't if the person was you, i asked why she was sounding like you?

Surely you can see the difference in my choice of words?

Calm down!

I am calm o, just cracked up to pieces
I didn’t even read your exchange, just got your mention?
Will read the exchange later

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 4:25pm On Feb 12, 2023
Yemi in para mode, Koshironu will kneel again today

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 4:26pm On Feb 12, 2023
Yemi werey ....loool
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 4:27pm On Feb 12, 2023
fitzmayowa:
Thabang will save JenneLi......

Na to start liking Thabang like this ooo 🤔🤔 grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 4:28pm On Feb 12, 2023
Khosi and Yemi don start, this the drama will need.....
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 4:29pm On Feb 12, 2023
Geezeem:

Na to start liking Thabang like this ooo 🤔🤔 grin

The boy likes your boy o.....

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 4:29pm On Feb 12, 2023
So Koshironu actually knew Yemi was talking to Blue b4 Biggie called YELISA grin grin
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 4:30pm On Feb 12, 2023
Yemi can't talk to Nlue but Khosi can talk to Thabang, this 2 be werey......cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (862) (863) (864) (865) (866) (867) (868) ... (1712) (Reply)

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free?

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.