Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,633 members, 7,924,117 topics. Date: Saturday, 17 August 2024 at 11:27 PM

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (945) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread (1137820 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (942) (943) (944) (945) (946) (947) (948) ... (1712) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 9:19pm On Feb 13, 2023
Smoothgio:

Next week should not pass them by

No eviction next week oo

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Zihno: 9:20pm On Feb 13, 2023
firJ:

What is this one saying?
Are you normal?
Behave yourself woman and stop assuming things.
Are you not Nigerian living in Nigeria abi what nonsense are you trying to form here?

I no look Uche face simply means, i don't care about you or whatever you think you are to me.

I’m shocked you took out time to reply her when she’s very obviously being mischievous. Someone that was born, schooled, work and live in Naija is acting like she doesn’t understand public lingo.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by firJ: 9:20pm On Feb 13, 2023
Fffuccck, i love Blue’s eyes.
They pierce through my heart.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by damiviolet: 9:20pm On Feb 13, 2023
dominique:
Hang in there Livvie, we gat you

The way I see it, both Thabang and Nana shared the veto power. Nana saved, Thabang replaced. It was a balanced decision, Olivia should calm down and try and understand.
Exactly my point

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 9:20pm On Feb 13, 2023
My Kanaga dining with the devil herself😡

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 9:21pm On Feb 13, 2023
Blue and Yemi convo is going good though......

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 9:21pm On Feb 13, 2023
Alheeri:
Ebubu making fun of yelisa, he said they re Mvp in standing up...
ebubu thinks he's on vacation. The Monday he stands up, he bounces following Sunday

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 9:21pm On Feb 13, 2023
Twoclans:
Yemi having that conversation with Blue cheesy

If I am Blue I will start my own crying and wailing ,you must keep the two of us grin grin grin

Ghen ghen

I swear….. cry cry.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Twoclans(f): 9:21pm On Feb 13, 2023
thatigboman:
ebubu thinks he's on vacation. The Monday he stands up, he bounces next Sunday

Iseeeeeeeeeeee

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 9:22pm On Feb 13, 2023
thatigboman:
una ship
Tsatsi na devil.
I never see this type before grin

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Avedonn: 9:22pm On Feb 13, 2023
Eeghe:

No eviction next week oo
Tell them o

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Teeroyzimma: 9:22pm On Feb 13, 2023
DaddyCork:

helo please can i book u please? smiley
safarigirl never answer you, don't worry I go drop her phone number so you can hook up
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 9:23pm On Feb 13, 2023
firJ:

What is this one saying?
Are you normal?
Behave yourself woman and stop assuming things.
Are you not Nigerian living in Nigeria abi what nonsense are you trying to form here?

I no look Uche face simply means, i don't care about you or whatever you think you are to me.
A tribalist trying to lure you into her game.

Ma wò ju Uche has been a slang in Nigeria for many decades.

But their intent will make dem twist everything around

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:23pm On Feb 13, 2023
Yemi what are you even saying? I thought you want to tell her to back off... what is "it's too much for me"?

So what's the conclusion?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Teeroyzimma: 9:24pm On Feb 13, 2023
firJ:
Fffuccck, i love Blue’s eyes.
They pierce through my heart.
Blue is a ugly babe, she's overrated, just see how weird her ears are.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 9:24pm On Feb 13, 2023
CREGXFORCE and K Force

Better focus on voting and leave shalaye for others

You don't want a Thabana situation on Sunday

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 9:24pm On Feb 13, 2023
Yemi is kinda honest with blue...surprised he isn't lying to her ....really surprised..

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 9:25pm On Feb 13, 2023
Wotowotoman:
Stammerers plenty this season o. Yemi, Blackboy, Juicy. I no go surprise say Justin sef dey stammer with that him round head as he never says anything
I thought it was just me that heard juicy stammer
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Yuneehk(f): 9:25pm On Feb 13, 2023
Onyi99:
My Kanaga dining with the devil herself😡
She looks so innocent, though grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 9:25pm On Feb 13, 2023
Eh yah pele Blue. E be like say you have lost this round… cry

Dont worry, we still have several weeks to go. No be Yemi my lover?

But if he comes back, you must not agree to be side chick. Madam of the house or nothing.. wink

And kissing during daytime not that godforsaken witching hour… undecided

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Teeroyzimma: 9:25pm On Feb 13, 2023
scondy:
Yemi is kinda honest with blue...surprised he isn't lying to her ....really surprised..
una dey overrate that blue, even Nana fine pass am.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 9:25pm On Feb 13, 2023
Blue is flying solo......
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ibukzy: 9:26pm On Feb 13, 2023
This camera man is Madddddd

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 9:26pm On Feb 13, 2023
safarigirl:
grin

Omo, the PR dey really PR. Everytime defense dey for all the actions. Voltron no do pass like that

My God, after hectic hours of saving lives I come to read calculus? Howww
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by jenifer007: 9:26pm On Feb 13, 2023
It is obvious Yemi likes Blue

So sure they will connect outside the house

They both love each other and aunty kokozaria knows that

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by kosssy: 9:26pm On Feb 13, 2023
Still wondering why Tsastii will agree to nominating Kanaga🤔🤔

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 9:26pm On Feb 13, 2023
Eeghe:

I read this one- short
But you see those rants of yours? Reading them would be a never, when I am not being paid to cheesy
Leave my slice of a brain for me, it has gotten me to places you can only get mad about👌🏾

Got you to where exactly that it didn't get me? With your mumbo jumbo uneducated writing here. I repeat use your brain and realise they're a pair!
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:26pm On Feb 13, 2023
scondy:

Let's wait for his actions after HIS WORDS lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 9:26pm On Feb 13, 2023
MamBi:
Eh yah pele Blue. E be like say you have lost this round… cry

Dont worry, we still have several weeks to go. No be Yemi my lover?

But if he comes back, you must not agree to be side chick. Madam of the house or nothing.. wink

And kissing during daytime not that godforsaken witching hour… undecided

If Ebuka expose first wife then you get all the above......cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 9:26pm On Feb 13, 2023
Yuneehk:

They're just typing blindly. Let's be real with this thing.

And if it ever came for Yelisa to return the favour, they never will. Instead, they'll do a replace and put Kaniva up because they're a strong team(They know this how?). Then his fans will come talk about how people aren't watching and how ungrateful Nelisa has a beef with Blue grin cheesy grin

Blue knew Nelisa was an instigator but saved them because of Yemi. Why can't Yemi be assertive and stop calling that pair for now since they helped them a certain time and there are other names they can call?
Who went to the diary room to nominate

Anyway we accept,no time to argue again,Yemi nominated kanaga......is that okay with you??

Everybody to their own fans

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:26pm On Feb 13, 2023
thatigboman:
ebubu thinks he's on vacation. The Monday he stands up, he bounces next Sunday

They should enjoy their time

The people they can kick out are slowly leaving, soon, they will be up against the big dogs and their 'team' that has never voted will not know how to vote or have the required numbers

Na 5% dem go get...but they may also make it to the dissolving of pairs, and still have enough strength to kick out Nana and Justin

2 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (942) (943) (944) (945) (946) (947) (948) ... (1712) (Reply)

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.