Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,632 members, 7,924,115 topics. Date: Saturday, 17 August 2024 at 11:21 PM

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (946) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread (1137812 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (943) (944) (945) (946) (947) (948) (949) ... (1712) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DaddyCork: 9:27pm On Feb 13, 2023
safarigirl:
grin

Omo, the PR dey really PR. Everytime defense dey for all the actions. Voltron no do pass like that

U again. U forget to answer my question.its yor shance to make moiney .please can we mate please? wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Teeroyzimma: 9:27pm On Feb 13, 2023
firJ:
Fffuccck, i love Blue’s eyes.
They pierce through my heart.
blue looks like a 👽

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 9:27pm On Feb 13, 2023
Wotowotoman:

Truth be told, Olivia has a point. If Nana really wanted Olivia saved, she would never allow Thabang to make the final decision…Same way Thabang was adamant about saving Tatsi.

Thabang already allowed nana save

Its only fair for nana to allow him replace

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 9:27pm On Feb 13, 2023
Geezeem:
Yemi what are you even saying? I thought you want to tell her to back off... what is "it's too much for me"?

So what's the conclusion?
He is being polite. He told her they need to be cordial from now onwards.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by firJ: 9:27pm On Feb 13, 2023
If be babe sha, Yemis voice is enough for me to open legs for him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by hayzed19(m): 9:27pm On Feb 13, 2023
Nelissa is the problem here...i dont know why she hate blue for the start...
No one sabi their convo bf DR...
What if he tried to change her mind but she still insist...
This pair thing is not pairing at all...the Idiot go feel say she strong outside
Yuneehk:

They're just typing blindly. Let's be real with this thing.

And if it ever came for Yelisa to return the favour, they never will. Instead, they'll do a replace and put Kaniva up because they're a strong team(They know this how?). Then his fans will come talk about how people aren't watching and how ungrateful Nelisa has a beef with Blue grin cheesy grin

Blue knew Nelisa was an instigator but saved them because of Yemi. Why can't Yemi be assertive and stop calling that pair for now since they helped them a certain time and there are other names they can call?

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Teeroyzimma: 9:28pm On Feb 13, 2023
firJ:
If be babe sha, Yemis voice is enough for me to open legs for him.
who's this one🤦🏿‍♂️🤦🏿‍♂️🤦🏿‍♂️🤦🏿‍♂️
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 9:28pm On Feb 13, 2023
PrincessEstates:

With a lover like Tsatsi, who needs a hater. lipsrsealed
That girl is dangerous.
Later she go go kiss kanaga.
No be small thing.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:28pm On Feb 13, 2023
Eeghe:

My God, after hectic hours of saving lives I come to read calculus? Howww

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 9:28pm On Feb 13, 2023
damiviolet:

They sure will when Maya and blackleng is involved
I hope they will
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 9:29pm On Feb 13, 2023
Geezeem:
Yemi what are you even saying? I thought you want to tell her to back off... what is "it's too much for me"?

So what's the conclusion?

Yemi and Khosi are both playing each other, Khosi arranging Toddler for outside while Yemi is arranging Blue for outside.....

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by hayzed19(m): 9:29pm On Feb 13, 2023
When dem idiot commit Yemi and Blue convo laidis
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 9:29pm On Feb 13, 2023
Sanqa:

EXactlyyy!!! (in Erica’s voice)
He is being diplomatic and tactical is all
Someone said they are sure they
would date outside? From JoBurg to Lagos o du egwu cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by damiviolet: 9:29pm On Feb 13, 2023
Giel:

I hope they will
Yvonne fans are already on her case on twitter

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 9:30pm On Feb 13, 2023
jenifer007:
It is obvious Yemi likes Blue

So sure they will connect outside the house

They both love each other and aunty kokozaria knows that
Connect from nigeria?

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 9:30pm On Feb 13, 2023
hayzed19:
Nelissa is the problem here...i dont know why she hate blue for the start...
No one sabi their convo bf DR...
What if he tried to change her mind but she still insist...
This pair thing is not pairing at all...the Idiot go feel say she strong outside
Guy no need to explain

Those set of people will never accept your explanation

Just do your best and vote for who you want

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Teeroyzimma: 9:30pm On Feb 13, 2023
Blue is overrated even Nana is finer than her, yes I said what I said, if it pain you go and hug a transformer

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:30pm On Feb 13, 2023
Sanqa:

I got that, but I didn't get telling her they vibe, they connect differently and that she is beautiful... or is this soft landing?
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 9:30pm On Feb 13, 2023
Giel:

Tsatsi na devil.
I never see this type before grin
I never see that kind girl in my life. Last week she was HOH she didn't save him. This week her pair nominated him. And she's there sitting with him nodding head like agama lizard yea yea.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 9:31pm On Feb 13, 2023
jenifer007:
It is obvious Yemi likes Blue

So sure they will connect outside the house

They both love each other and aunty kokozaria knows that

I don't know about love...but they have a genuine connection and understand each other...blue is hurt hurt but she is a big girl...she ll take it....and the amazing thing is ...she won't hold anything against yemi

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 9:31pm On Feb 13, 2023
fitzmayowa:

Yemi and Khosi are both playing each other, Khosi arranging Toddler for outside while Yemi is arranging Blue for outside.....
I have been watching you since yesterday and I think you might be Khosi fan or a khoyemi lover cus all this agenda are going that way
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 9:32pm On Feb 13, 2023
Sanqa:

Connect from nigeria?

You should know the connect the guy man dey talk about na......cheesy
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:32pm On Feb 13, 2023
scondy:

I don't know about love...but they have a genuine connection and understand each other...blue is hurt hurt but she is a big girl...she ll take it....and the amazing thing is ...she won't hold anything against yemi

She is really hurt... poor girl
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Teeroyzimma: 9:32pm On Feb 13, 2023
Yemi is far from a Yoruba demon, he is a coward and a chronic liar

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by eleshin(m): 9:32pm On Feb 13, 2023
Just gave Yelisa my DSTV app votes, Kanaiva my Web and mobile votes. May the odds favour them on Sunday.

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by hayzed19(m): 9:32pm On Feb 13, 2023
I even want that Bruce Lee to break up with him and move to her thabang
scondy:

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by firJ: 9:33pm On Feb 13, 2023
Zihno:

I’m shocked you took out time to reply her when she’s very obviously being mischievous. Someone that was born, schooled, work and live in Naija is acting like she doesn’t understand public lingo.
Since the woman doesn’t behave her age, i will def come down to her level, uwarta.

Tribalist calling another a tribalist.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 9:33pm On Feb 13, 2023
Eeghe:

EXactlyyy!!! (in Erica’s voice)
He is being diplomatic and tactical is all
Someone said they are sure they
would date outside? From JoBurg to Lagos o du egwu cheesy

Its not just about being polite....they connect well..he coulda lied to her....he didn't...
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Teeroyzimma: 9:33pm On Feb 13, 2023
DaddyCork:

U again. U forget to answer my question.its yor shance to make moiney .please can we mate please? wink
safarigirl don suffer😂
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 9:33pm On Feb 13, 2023
Geezeem:

I got that, but I didn't get telling her they vibe, they connect differently and that she is beautiful... or is this soft landing?
You must Sha find fault with my boy
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 9:33pm On Feb 13, 2023
Smoothgio:

I have been watching you since yesterday and I think you might be Khosi fan or a khoyemi lover cus all this agenda are going that way

Fan ke? They are the drama na who else get drama to talk about for that house

Listen to the convo both are having with their respective triangle na, Yemi to Blue we vibe outside, Khosi to Thabang we do it outside......

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 9:34pm On Feb 13, 2023
Wicked big brother. While they are still on chapter 2 of book of lamentations, he announced that the store room is open for shopping deliveries. The wailing and gnashing of teeth can continue later.

(1) (2) (3) ... (943) (944) (945) (946) (947) (948) (949) ... (1712) (Reply)

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.