Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,706 members, 7,882,414 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 02:22 AM

Let's not forget about girls wey toto dey smell during doggie - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Let's not forget about girls wey toto dey smell during doggie (7682 Views)

Daily Hard Truth Guys Don't Know About Girls (thread) / How Do Guys Cope With A Girlfriend That Has Fishy Viginal Smell During Sex / The 16 Things That Runs Tru Womens Mind During Doggie Style Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let's not forget about girls wey toto dey smell during doggie by Prettygirl200(f): 8:33am On Jan 13, 2023
VawuIenceProMax:
this daughter of a worthless olosho. I get your full time. I will be the cause of your suicide bitch. Next time you will learn to wash your toto properly . Why the Bleep will you be disturbing people with smelling toto? angry
Lol e pain am ooo. See pains?
Re: Let's not forget about girls wey toto dey smell during doggie by Rickmann: 10:36am On Jan 13, 2023
efeski:

Did I hear you say most?
Does the most statistics also include your sisters and mother and aunties ?
Or how many exactly have you been with ?
Just face it
You guys are getting laid with dirty smelly gutter babes like someone above said
Na where Una level reach unless na cruise Una de use this post catch but either ways its not funny

That was my view and it wasn't directed at anyone.
If my opinion didn't sit well with you , all you had to do was walk..you don't have to be abusive. why the attack? What's 'your mother ' ,'your sisters ' and all?

What's wrong with you people on this platform?

Re: Let's not forget about girls wey toto dey smell during doggie by DaleU2: 11:20am On Jan 13, 2023
Hey gal…how are you
Re: Let's not forget about girls wey toto dey smell during doggie by Jesterinjay: 11:54am On Jan 13, 2023
Senomie:

Who told u?
Be like u never jam girl after una fvck rotten pussy odour go hang for ur room for 13market days

1 Like

Re: Let's not forget about girls wey toto dey smell during doggie by efeski(m): 12:23pm On Jan 13, 2023
@Rickmann

Yours was an opinion.
Mine was a question.
QED

Funny you should say it wasn't directed @ anyone whereas there was a generalization made.

Abeg shift
Re: Let's not forget about girls wey toto dey smell during doggie by ZINNYBANKS: 12:50pm On Jan 13, 2023
But wait who don fuçk white banny before ? We gas confirm sumtin ... grin
Re: Let's not forget about girls wey toto dey smell during doggie by VawuIenceProMax: 1:56pm On Jan 13, 2023
Prettygirl200:
Lol e pain am ooo. See pains?
I am so pained very very pain , that till now , at your age you have a smelling kpekus
Re: Let's not forget about girls wey toto dey smell during doggie by Prettygirl200(f): 10:27am On Jan 14, 2023
VawuIenceProMax:
I am so pained very very pain , that till now , at your age you have a smelling kpekus
sevare pains cheesy cheesy
Re: Let's not forget about girls wey toto dey smell during doggie by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jan 15, 2023
Tombrown3:
Fingered this very beautiful girl few weeks ago, omo.

I almost finished 1 little of hypo washing my hand. Babe was begging me to Bleep her. Me wey my dick don already retract after the horrible smell lol...

I just gave her excuse that I don't have condom to Bleep her, she said I should do it raw. The way I yelled "never!" frightened her.

I dey avoid her now. Very beautiful tall girl any man will wish to have.

I would have told her about some remedy to take. But the bitch is rude and has serious ego issue.

I wanted to ask about this until i read the bolded. The main Cause of this Ego Issue is the useless Nigerian Men. Most Nigerian Men are Bastard SIMPs. It's Just a pity.
Re: Let's not forget about girls wey toto dey smell during doggie by Tombrown3(m): 5:33pm On Jan 15, 2023
Evolutionlove:

I wanted to ask about this until i read the bolded. The main Cause of this Ego Issue is the useless Nigerian Men. Most Nigerian Men are Bastard SIMPs. It's Just a pity.

You might be correct though.
Re: Let's not forget about girls wey toto dey smell during doggie by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jan 15, 2023
Tombrown3:

You might be correct though.

Digest the truth, It is the fact. Would you deny the amount of Efforts you put In before ending up with the Smelly Gurl lol I mean like

1.Being Handsome have Game/Ugly Throw Money Around.
2.An Apartment
3.Sweet Talking
4.Numerous persitent Calls/Chats
5.Gyming
Etc.

The only thing SIMPs have Is Money and Material Things to attract these Ladies. This will Inflate the Ego and Pride of those ladies.

While on the other Hand, Most of these Ladies don't even need to put any effort to get most guys lol, All they need is just look good to an extent and show Up lol. Even you will see the Ugly/Broke ones doing Shakara.

Finally, Are you aware that Smelly Kpekus you rejected, Some Sex Starve men/guys will gladly/reluctantly fvck it like thatgrin

What brought up this Epitsle is you reluctantly agree that Guys are the one Inflating the Egos of this Ordinary Beings and putting them on Pedestals just because of Ordinary Pvssy. It's a simple Economics.
Re: Let's not forget about girls wey toto dey smell during doggie by Tombrown3(m): 5:56pm On Jan 15, 2023
Evolutionlove:

Digest the truth, It is the fact. Would you deny the amount of Efforts you put In before ending up with the Smelly Gurl lol I mean like

1.Being Handsome have Game/Ugly Throw Money Around.
2.An Apartment
3.Sweet Talking
4.Numerous persitent Calls/Chats
5.Gyming
Etc.

The only thing SIMPs have Is Money and Material Things to attract these Ladies. This will Inflate the Ego and Pride of those ladies.

While on the other Hand, Most of these Ladies don't even need to put any effort to get most guys lol, All they need is just look good to an extent and show Up lol. Even you will see the Ugly/Broke ones doing Shakara.

Finally, Are you aware that Smelly Kpekus you rejected, Some Sex Starve men/guys will gladly/reluctantly fvck it like thatgrin

What brought up this Epitsle is you reluctantly agree that Guys are the one Inflating the Egos of this Ordinary Beings and putting them on Pedestals just because of Ordinary Pvssy. It's a simple Economics.

A girl on my Whatsapp said similar thing the day I posted a relating topic. She said "if you don't Bleep it, there are numerous guys that will". From then on, I understood why most of these girls don't really bother about hygiene.

1 Like

Re: Let's not forget about girls wey toto dey smell during doggie by Blunttruth: 6:07pm On Jan 15, 2023
VawuIenceProMax:
I just felt we should remember all those girls wey be say as you dey knack them from back , their toto go dey smell like soakaway.
I know 9 out of 10girls reading this are on this table.

I swear na Ogun go strike una with una soakaway toto

If you ejaculated with the small then you are just as dirty and disgusting as she is. cry
Re: Let's not forget about girls wey toto dey smell during doggie by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jan 15, 2023
Tombrown3:

A girl on my Whatsapp said similar thing the day I posted a relating topic. She said "if you don't Bleep it, there are numerous guys that will". From then on, I understood why most of these girls don't really bother about hygiene.

That Is It. She told you the Damn Truth Some Men/Guys would even Compensate her with Money/Material Wise. It Is because you are disciplined and quite a top guy with taste thus the reason you Rejected that Gurl. I have once been in such situation too.

The Very day I understood the Concept of Life In General and all being played out in REALITY before my eyes was the day I stopped worrying about anything. Whenever i look at the Men/Guys at the lower chain food, Sometimes i would want to Shed Tears for themgrin but I will Just Man Upgrin

The System/Game Favour the Female Gender In General.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Babes Love Guys That Are Strict On Them. / Be Sincere. Which. Style Do You Prefer. / Can You Blame Her For Dating A Married Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.