Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,784 members, 7,898,800 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 07:27 PM

Should I Talk To My Neighbour About My Girlfriend - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Talk To My Neighbour About My Girlfriend (5579 Views)

I Don't Know What To Say When I Talk To Girls. / My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me / My Neighbour Is Showing Me Green Light Despite The Fact That She's Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Talk To My Neighbour About My Girlfriend by nicerod(m): 8:15pm On Jan 12, 2023
grin grin

Oga X dey chop ur gf steadily

She doesn't want the secret to get out

Re: Should I Talk To My Neighbour About My Girlfriend by questioner: 8:16pm On Jan 12, 2023
DaddyRochie1642:

It means that you're showing remarkable symptoms of being a bloody simp that will soon be used and dumped if you don't approach that Mr X and ask him the necessary questions grin grin grin

Sincere question here bro - what are the exact questions you think I should ask him, without coming across as crazy or insecure
Re: Should I Talk To My Neighbour About My Girlfriend by Siirjoe(m): 8:20pm On Jan 12, 2023
the worst thing that can happen is that they have hooked up before.
or the Guy gave her Breakfast or better still Ur Girl asked him to Him and he turned her Down.
Everybody has a Dark .

Just ask your Girl if there is something between the two of them now or in the Past.

1 Like

Re: Should I Talk To My Neighbour About My Girlfriend by questioner: 8:21pm On Jan 12, 2023
Siirjoe:
the worst thing that can happen is that they have hooked up before.
or the Guy gave her Breakfast or better still Ur Girl asked him to Him and he turned her Down.
Everybody has a Dark past.

There is nothing dark about all you just wrote...so why the hiding?
Re: Should I Talk To My Neighbour About My Girlfriend by Siirjoe(m): 8:27pm On Jan 12, 2023
[quote author=questioner post=119972047]
There is nothing dark about all you just wrote..

Las Las they are Ex's. what would yo if you found out that they had History Together ?
Re: Should I Talk To My Neighbour About My Girlfriend by questioner: 8:30pm On Jan 12, 2023
[quote author=Siirjoe post=119972259][/quote]

I'll be relaxed and continue with the relationship, so long it is not a sordid history
Re: Should I Talk To My Neighbour About My Girlfriend by texannaija: 8:34pm On Jan 12, 2023
questioner:
Opinion needed here

I just got transferred back to Lagos in October last year and met this girl who is a secretary in one of our client office.
We sort of vibed and I asked her out, so we started dating early December.

* X knows something she is hiding from you.
* You and X ain’t close so he might “lock up” and not say anything even if you approach him (I would do the same).
* If you wanna find out, you know what to do!!
Re: Should I Talk To My Neighbour About My Girlfriend by Joeyfizzo: 8:50pm On Jan 12, 2023
The truth is Mr X is fvcking ur gf behind your back....fear women....if a girl is speaking bad abt a guy then there is something fishy.....
Re: Should I Talk To My Neighbour About My Girlfriend by questioner: 9:10pm On Jan 12, 2023
texannaija:

* X knows something she is hiding from you.
* You and X ain’t close so he might “lock up” and not say anything even if you approach him (I would do the same).
* If you wanna find out, you know what to do!!

If I know what to do, I won't be on this forum....Tell me

1 Like

Re: Should I Talk To My Neighbour About My Girlfriend by Sucre6: 9:11pm On Jan 12, 2023
Bro, lemme list the odds for you
1. She consistently saying he'ss a bad boy, its possible they had a fling in the past or just fvckmates and the guy dump her.
2. It's possible she likes him and want to have something to deal with him in future, and you getting to tell the guy about you guys dating lowers her chances

3. Girls love bad boys, she may dislike him, call him names, but deep down, she wants a taste, naturally, girls are attacted to bad boys, they fell more secure, protected and can boss anyone around when they are dating one bad boy, talking from an experience, am a cool, good guy, but for girls, am a bad boy, for a reasonnn, its a trick i use and I never ran out of pvssy from monday to sunday even when they know I got a fiance, they just want a taste grin

4. X might not be close to you, but with bro code rightly applied here, X will tell you all u need to know.

5. Bottom line, approach the guy, collect his number and invite him for a sit out, ask him some questions, and with bro code, he will tell you all u need to know, something is definitely up.

5 Likes

Re: Should I Talk To My Neighbour About My Girlfriend by DaddyRochie1642: 9:21pm On Jan 12, 2023
questioner:

Sincere question here bro - what are the exact questions you think I should ask him, without coming across as crazy or insecure

Ma gee, it's best to come across as insecure because you are doing due diligence for your own good.

I don't need to tell you how men place alot of value on RESPECT because in your story you said that you are older and you have a more advanced career and more financially stable and you drive a bigger car.

--- I can assure you that Mr X knows that you're above him in terms of levels and I can also assure you that he also knows that your girl doesn't like him too and if you give him the uttermost respect by acknowledging him accordingly and you're seeing that he's receptive to the acknowledgement and respect you're giving him, you can begin with something like

" Ma gee, please I'll like to discuss something with you, can you please give me some of your time"... That's the first acknowledgement and respect and he'll give you that time that you seek

Continue with this

," Thank you for your time, please I'll like to hear from your own point of view about something,.... I've been in the area severally due to the lady I'm seeing in this area and I've kind of noticed something for some time, I noticed her body language changes each time she sees you, like you guys had some kind of history before, please do you know her, please I'll like to know what you know about her as I'm about to take a very important decision about marriage".

Make sure you mention that you have marriage plans for that girl even though it's a lie,... Every man hates it and frowns against it when a fellow man is about to make marriage plans with some anyhow lady... If that your babe has a past that Mr X knows about, Mr X will gladly tell you once you acknowledge him and give him proper respect at the moment. Mr X will not want you to end up with an anyhow woman and he will gladly tell you what he knows about your girl, that is if he knows anything at all.

Remember to do exactly as I have said and you will get the answers you seek and you won't come across as crazy and Insecure.

Remember to come back and ask for my account number to show gratitude when this my solid tips work.... I'll leave the rest to your conscience.

6 Likes

Re: Should I Talk To My Neighbour About My Girlfriend by drdeath: 9:33pm On Jan 12, 2023
DaddyRochie1642:

Ma gee, it's best to across as insecure because you are doing due diligence for your own good.

I don't need to tell you how men place alot of value on RESPECT because in your story you said that you are older and you have a more advanced career and more financially stable and you drive a bigger car.

--- I can assure you that Mr X knows that you're above him in terms of levels and I can also assure you that he also knows that your girl doesn't like him too and if you give him the uttermost respect by acknowledging him accordingly and you're seeing that he's receptive to the acknowledgement and respect you're giving him, you can begin with something like

" Ma gee, please I'll like to discuss something with you, can you please give me some of your time"... That's the first acknowledgement and respect and he'll give you that time that you seek

Continue with this

," Thank you for your time, please I'll like to hear from your own point of view about something,.... I've been in the area severally due to the lady I'm seeing in this area and I've kind of noticed something for some time, I noticed her body language changes each time she sees you, like you guys had some kind of history before, please do you know her, please I'll like to know what you know about her as I'm about to take a very important decision about marriage".

Make sure you mention that you have marriage plans for that girl even though it's a lie,... Every man hates it and frowns against it when a fellow man is about to make marriage plans with some anyhow lady... If that your babe has a past that Mr X knows about, Mr X will gladly tell you once you acknowledge him and give him proper respect at the moment. Mr X will not want you to end up with an anyhow woman and he will gladly tell you what he knows about your girl, that is if he knows anything at all.

Remember to do exactly as I have said and you will get the answers you seek and you won't come across as crazy and Insecure.

Remember to come back and ask for my account number to show gratitude when this my solid tips work.... I'll leave the rest to your conscience.

Wise talk

1 Like

Re: Should I Talk To My Neighbour About My Girlfriend by Rexymania(m): 9:48pm On Jan 12, 2023
That your gf no pure, àje. Women ehn... Very very deseptive
Re: Should I Talk To My Neighbour About My Girlfriend by jimmychang: 10:50pm On Jan 12, 2023
questioner:
@ peedeeasobie and jimmychang
Thanks for your responses.
I am so happy with the quality of responses I am getting.

@ jimmychang
What do you mean by the part - someone will control if for you.
care to explain better

Your life as a man ,you don't need permission to do certain things.Always trust your guts or instinct,if something is wrong then it is.If your gf is telling you that the house you rented your neighbour is dangerous why don't you check yourself.If she wasn't in the picture,won't you get to know your neighbour?

Take charge,ask him,talk to him be his gee.He can be your eyes when you are not around.Life is a game play it well.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Talk To My Neighbour About My Girlfriend by padi94(m): 11:17pm On Jan 12, 2023
X has used and dumped your girl, I can bet she is trying to hide that from you hense the prohibition from her towards your approaching X
Re: Should I Talk To My Neighbour About My Girlfriend by Xavie(m): 11:21pm On Jan 12, 2023
questioner:
Opinion needed here

I just got transferred back to Lagos in October last year and met this girl who is a secretary in one of our client office.
We sort of vibed and I asked her out, so we started dating early December.

On Christmas eve, I decided to spend the day at her place and on my way in, I met a familiar face driving in,
It was a guy who lived in the same hood with me before I left Lagos. We weren't friends really, more like acquaintance who greeted each other and knew each other on first name basis but never hung out together.
Apparently, he lives in the same apartment as my gf, He upstairs and they (my gf and family) downstairs. let's call this dude X.

When I told gf about X and how we once lived in the same area, she wasn't happy.
She said X was a bad guy and not the kind of guy to relate with bla bla.
I insisted that though I wasn't close to X, my impressions of him were an easy going dude, who rarely had trouble with anyone.

Beau insisted that he had a lot of friends coming around who were unruly and irresponsible and she just didn't like them.
I didn't really give it much thought since it wasn't like X was a close pal.

Last weekend, I had gone to pick her for an evening outing, we were outside when X was driving in again, I wasn't sure he saw me since it was dark,
so I decided to walk towards where he was parking to say hi, only for her to hold me back and insist she didn't want me to even greet him or have anything or discussions with him.
I acted chill and asked her why was she so persistence, she repeated the bad boy, rubbish guy talk.

Frankly all this has made me so curious and I am considering finding away to approach this guy and talk with him.

The opinion I need from esteemed peeps on this forum is -

1. Do you think I am being 'unnecessarily' curious by wanting to talk to X about my gf
2. If I do decide to meet him, How do you advise I broach the subject with him considering I don't even have his phone number and might need to go meet him at home
3. If you were in X's shoes would you consider it clumsy or agbaya behavior, me coming to meet you to ask about my gf - I am quite older than X, by my estimate, by 5 to 7 years or would you be cool with it

*Modified*
I think I should add here that X is recently married bout 3 months ago.
So I think it is unlikely they are CURRENTLY dating
Honestly she is hiding something from you that the guy knows
Re: Should I Talk To My Neighbour About My Girlfriend by Sixfeetbelle: 1:28am On Jan 13, 2023
Pells:

I really like that girl but she hates me, I don't mind sending her money

Send me money let me Love you
Re: Should I Talk To My Neighbour About My Girlfriend by Silentgroper(m): 2:24am On Jan 13, 2023
Op if your gf is currently fvcking that guy. It'll be a wrong move to go to that guy ...

I'd say, find another niqqa around that same area, get acquainted. He could help be on the lookout...

More importantly, make sure your girl knows nothing of all of this ...

3 Likes

Re: Should I Talk To My Neighbour About My Girlfriend by Silentgroper(m): 2:25am On Jan 13, 2023
Sixfeetbelle:

you're just another typical one of them lots...
Re: Should I Talk To My Neighbour About My Girlfriend by drsibz66(m): 2:46am On Jan 13, 2023
X knows she had other guys that she is dating and she doesn't want x to tell you. Because must have have been seeing other guys coming to the house to see her.
Re: Should I Talk To My Neighbour About My Girlfriend by omolasho: 3:22am On Jan 13, 2023
Please confirm your curiosity, e get why o!
Re: Should I Talk To My Neighbour About My Girlfriend by Fiscus105(m): 3:36am On Jan 13, 2023
questioner:

You can know the secret from ur girlfriend if you want to, if you ask Mr x, which you claimed he is just an acquitance , he may not reveal the secret for you.
Re: Should I Talk To My Neighbour About My Girlfriend by Nonywendy(m): 5:51am On Jan 13, 2023
Pells:

I really like that girl but she hates me, I don't mind sending her money
death to all simps
Re: Should I Talk To My Neighbour About My Girlfriend by Nonywendy(m): 5:53am On Jan 13, 2023
Pells:

Let's stop the violence and embrace love
More love less Ego
I would apologise in private
Let love lead kiss
oh, wat a way to start the year with simping
Re: Should I Talk To My Neighbour About My Girlfriend by Nonywendy(m): 5:54am On Jan 13, 2023
Jayboi:
To me, trust the girl for now. It's just for Ur relationship to progress. Her past may not be pleasant and it's even possible she's dated mr X but that's her past. If u ask Mr X and he confirms they av dated, what do u mean to achieve with that info. Leave her? Move on bro and let the relationship flow. Don't give ursef unnecessary problem.
it might not necessarily mean they dated, there must be a top secret she don't want him to get by associating with X. It's better he finds out this early Dan wen he has invested so much time, finances, and love in the relationship

2 Likes

Re: Should I Talk To My Neighbour About My Girlfriend by aderinsola75355: 6:51am On Jan 13, 2023
Thanks for your brutal honestyThanks for your brutal honesty...
Re: Should I Talk To My Neighbour About My Girlfriend by onyeego(m): 7:39am On Jan 13, 2023
Why are you so jittery about starting a conversation with a guy who you claim you are older than?
Are you shy or afraid of this dude? What's there to say "hello bro how was your day? Na woman be dis now help me dey guard her b4 all these boys go finish her sweetness for me"
You'll continue " what am I even saying, she's not even safe with a bad guy like you around.
Then watch the guy tell you all he knows about her.

3 Likes

Re: Should I Talk To My Neighbour About My Girlfriend by Sixfeetbelle: 7:45am On Jan 13, 2023
Silentgroper:
you're just another typical one of them lots...

What is your lot in this proposition? I'm trying to love somebody's son in exchange for his money, as per his condition. wetin concern you for here angry angry angry
Re: Should I Talk To My Neighbour About My Girlfriend by Pells: 8:15am On Jan 13, 2023
Sixfeetbelle:

Do you have figure 8? tongue
Re: Should I Talk To My Neighbour About My Girlfriend by SenatePresdo(m): 8:26am On Jan 13, 2023
questioner:

I chuckled while reading this but thanks sha...Though your conjectures aren't correct

I ride a car way bigger than X does and as I said earlier, I am older than X and more advanced career wise and financially

1)She knows you might be tempted to ask X to keep tabs on her as a neighbour, and she wouldn't like that. No matter how you see it, relationship is a game.

2) Maybe she's not in good terms with X, and she's scared X might start telling you true or false things about her that would make you wanna back off.

3) She has dated X briefly, and it didn't work out. Girls don't like their Ex to be close with their current.
Re: Should I Talk To My Neighbour About My Girlfriend by Foodqueen(f): 8:33am On Jan 13, 2023
There is a secret she doesn't want your to know about.

Time will tell
Re: Should I Talk To My Neighbour About My Girlfriend by KingMack(m): 8:39am On Jan 13, 2023
AH SWEAR X DON GIVE XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

NOW READ THAT AGAIN angry grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pictures Of Me And My Boyfriend / Photo Of Couple Kissing / I Lied About My Virginity For Him To Marry Me. Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.