Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,865 members, 7,872,872 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 01:13 AM

Marketers Project Six-Month Fuel Scarcity - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Marketers Project Six-Month Fuel Scarcity (9359 Views)

Marketers Project ₦‎700/Litre Petrol / Marketers Predict Six-Month Fuel Scarcity, Prices Rise / Depots Sell N220/litre, Marketers Project N350/litre Pump Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marketers Project Six-Month Fuel Scarcity by Abfinest007(m): 8:27am On Jan 13, 2023
Wicked people . election must hold
Re: Marketers Project Six-Month Fuel Scarcity by princekwi: 8:27am On Jan 13, 2023

Re: Marketers Project Six-Month Fuel Scarcity by princekwi: 8:28am On Jan 13, 2023
sukkot:
i dont vote

Re: Marketers Project Six-Month Fuel Scarcity by nnamdi640: 8:28am On Jan 13, 2023
This is what you get when you vote for senseless person as president just because he is your tribe man or just because you are aiding your selfish ambition just to take power by all means. Nigerians are the main problem of Nigeria. To be honest, Buhari sent this country 20years back. I pity those that want to make that silly mistake again. Please, vote wisely and don't drink poison just because it was served with your tribe cup.
Re: Marketers Project Six-Month Fuel Scarcity by maxiart2(m): 8:29am On Jan 13, 2023
This country na WA oh. Imagine if God didn't bless this nation with Oil sad citizens for hear shege.
Re: Marketers Project Six-Month Fuel Scarcity by Nobody: 8:29am On Jan 13, 2023
sukkot:
hehe Sister its like that everywhere. fuel and food cost done clean out everybody akant grin . be like say we go soon join the japa geng grin
Japa gang na in make sense
Re: Marketers Project Six-Month Fuel Scarcity by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 8:30am On Jan 13, 2023
grin grin

It's a welcome development anything to move Nigeria forward by Buhari is highly welcome
Re: Marketers Project Six-Month Fuel Scarcity by sukkot: 8:31am On Jan 13, 2023
Sweetplum:

Japa gang na in make sense
cheesy
Re: Marketers Project Six-Month Fuel Scarcity by Nobody: 8:34am On Jan 13, 2023
PrinceMajestic:
These marketers are the problem of this country, they're so heartless and inhumane. I remember in 2017 how FG had to seal alot of fuel stations, arrest some of them and even had to pomp their petrol for free before they reluctantly agreed to #140per litre price, since then they've been using any slightest opportunity to increase pomp price to the detriment of average Nigerians., Now the idiots are about to hoard the product again. If Nigerians don't give them endsars treatment they will never change they will only continue to intensity their evil on Nigerians.

Oh, so it is now the fault of the marketers that petrol is scarce in Nigeria?

Continue!
Re: Marketers Project Six-Month Fuel Scarcity by doneback04: 8:37am On Jan 13, 2023
PNomsule:
smiley

Am Interested on this
Re: Marketers Project Six-Month Fuel Scarcity by igbsam(m): 8:38am On Jan 13, 2023
We know what they’re doing. They know a new government is about entering, they want to prepare the ground to force in their demands
Re: Marketers Project Six-Month Fuel Scarcity by Nobody: 8:42am On Jan 13, 2023
They should make it one year. Nonsense.
Re: Marketers Project Six-Month Fuel Scarcity by stampo: 8:43am On Jan 13, 2023
No be only 6 months...
Werey.... Una for fold d entire country..
Re: Marketers Project Six-Month Fuel Scarcity by faceland: 8:46am On Jan 13, 2023
It's time to beg other African countries for oil.

Our president and Petroleum Minister would blame PDP and Goodluck Jonathan.
Re: Marketers Project Six-Month Fuel Scarcity by faceland: 8:48am On Jan 13, 2023
maxiart2:
This country na WA oh. Imagine if God didn't bless this nation with Oil sad citizens for hear shege.

Without oil, we would have decentralized government and most region would prosper. All these immigrants acting like Nigerians would move on to another country.

1 Like

Re: Marketers Project Six-Month Fuel Scarcity by symbianDON(m): 8:50am On Jan 13, 2023
Oluwapresley:
6 months scarcity! Sigh! Must things just be difficult in this country? And everyone is looking forward to Dangote's refinery. How bad can a country get. One man is doing something a whole country has not been able to do and the nonsense country to make things funny, invested in the so called refinery instead of the other way around.

Well, since Nigeria is now a sufferhead country, let's hear up again. Smh
Many Nigerians enjoy suffering. Nigerians will keep suffering till they have sense. How can a party plunge the whole nation into this kind of shege and yet people still want the same party to continue?
Re: Marketers Project Six-Month Fuel Scarcity by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 9:06am On Jan 13, 2023
. come and give us hope as usual
Re: Marketers Project Six-Month Fuel Scarcity by vertueptime: 9:07am On Jan 13, 2023
bestofnollywood:
https://www.google.com/url?q=https://punchng.com/marketers-project-six-month-fuel-scarcity/&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwjK9bPZ9cP8AhWXhFwKHanTDTwQFnoECAAQAg&usg=AOvVaw0qwSKSkXXQAeaB_npTb4BB

He said, “This issue of subsidy and the importation of petroleum products are the major reasons why we are suffering like this and having epileptic supply of PMS. This may drag till the current administration leaves in May or till June this

Yes because NO refinery is functional. They deliberately made sure all refineries done work so they can import.
Re: Marketers Project Six-Month Fuel Scarcity by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 9:09am On Jan 13, 2023
Okealaaye:

We will vote for one of these people instead

this is why this country can never get better
Re: Marketers Project Six-Month Fuel Scarcity by FireUpNow(m): 9:19am On Jan 13, 2023
Nigeria has been experiencing fuel scarcity for many years now nor 6 months is nothing new
Re: Marketers Project Six-Month Fuel Scarcity by WebMind: 9:30am On Jan 13, 2023
That is until the current administration leaves. No refinery has been fixed and that is the solely the fault of the government.
Re: Marketers Project Six-Month Fuel Scarcity by PNomsule: 9:32am On Jan 13, 2023
doneback04:

Am Interested on this
Follow Fortuna Sport on Instagram
Re: Marketers Project Six-Month Fuel Scarcity by PNomsule: 9:32am On Jan 13, 2023
EmekaBlue:
congrats
Follow Fortuna Sport on Instagram

1 Like

Re: Marketers Project Six-Month Fuel Scarcity by Konquest: 9:48am On Jan 13, 2023
sukkot:
shocked black market fuel done empty my akant . 4000 naira for 2 small jerrycans
Good morning, how's it going Sukkot? grin

Lol... @"Akant." Very funny.
Something tells me you might be planning to japa back to the UK.

Renewable energy and use of water for powering vehicles will be the next level.

I wonder when Dangote Refinery in
Ibeju-Lekki will kick-in. This will ease the pressure on the dollar demand and exchange rates.

Great thing though that the huge Lekki Deep Seaport is ready for international trade and shipping.
Re: Marketers Project Six-Month Fuel Scarcity by FarahAideed: 9:58am On Jan 13, 2023
muyico:
Then tinubu cont. Where he stop! Siege cont.

God forbid, Shege must end for Nigerians this year
Re: Marketers Project Six-Month Fuel Scarcity by sukkot: 10:03am On Jan 13, 2023
Konquest:

Good morning, how's it going Sukkot? grin

Lol... @"Akant." Very funny.
Something tells me you might be planning to japa back to the UK.

Renewable energy and use of water for powering vehicles will be the next level.

I wonder when Dangote Refinery in
Ibeju-Lekki will kick-in. This will ease the pressure on the dollar demand and exchange rates.

Great thing though that the huge Lekki Deep Seaport is ready for international trade and shipping.

bro the uk is falling. strikes everywhere. i no fit run from frying pan into faya cheesy walahi talahi e no make sense . i just joke about naija sometimes but to be honest with you naija problems is very minuscule if you have the right mindset . its all about your mindset. if you have the right mindset, naija is a cakewalk compared to europe or america. problem is most people dont have the right mindset. you gotta view the glass half full and not half empty and you gotta work smart and not work hard and you have to keep a low profile and more importantly you have to understand that all this shytt is meaningless anyway and you have to save your soul and focus more on doing that with righteousness wisdom knowledge and understanding. as far as dangote refinery i dont even know maybe this year or next . they also have that Fourth mainland bridge project coming on and the blue line and sea port etc. naija is the spot to be . nowhere else. this is the future mecca

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marketers Project Six-Month Fuel Scarcity by Konquest: 10:05am On Jan 13, 2023
Oluwapresley:
6 months scarcity! Sigh! Must things just be difficult in this country? And everyone is looking forward to Dangote's refinery. How bad can a country get. One man is doing something a whole country has not been able to do and the nonsense country to make things funny, invested in the so called refinery instead of the other way around.

Well, since Nigeria is now a sufferhead country, let's hear up again. Smh
Your submissions here are near-perfect.

Refinery construtions worldwide are led by the private sector with funding from a consortium of financial institutions like Dangote did. The government through CBN also provided funding and will in turn get dollars back from Dangote
Refinery and CBN will be able to curtain dollar outflows.

2 Likes

Re: Marketers Project Six-Month Fuel Scarcity by bikefab(m): 10:27am On Jan 13, 2023
Evidence of a failed government. Buhari should be held responsible, he has been the minister of Petroleum for the past 7 years and counting...
Re: Marketers Project Six-Month Fuel Scarcity by Konquest: 10:42am On Jan 13, 2023
sukkot:
bro the uk is falling. strikes everywhere. i no fit run from frying pan into faya cheesy walahi talahi e no make sense .

i just joke about naija sometimes but to be honest with you naija problems is very minuscule if you have the right mindset . its all about your mindset. if you have the right mindset, naija is a cakewalk compared to europe or america. problem is most people dont have the right mindset. you gotta view the glass half full and not half empty and you gotta work smart and not work hard an you have to keep a low profile an more importantly you have to understand that all this shytt is meaningless anyway and you have to save your soul and focus more on doing that with righteousness wisdom knowledge and understanding.

as far as dangote refinery i dont even know maybe this year or next . they also have that Fourth mainland bridge project coming on and the blue line and sea port etc. naija is the spot to be . nowhere else. this is the future mecca
Absolutely Sukkot! Nicely put.grin

My younger brother (who lives in
England with his family) and I still talked about what you just said with reference to the events right now in the UK and globally. If you recall, you and I discussed this on the Yuan devaluation thread in late 2022 as well using my other
NL moniker.

I've done my SWOT analyses on several Emerging economies and
Nigeria especially Lagos, Ogun, Oyo, and other Western Nigeria
States remain the creme-of-the-crop for international business and investments.

Add a functioning Dangote petrochemical plant, use of aerial drones, satellite tracking, e-
Governance, and other AI tools to solve all forms of crimes and extortion or multiple levying of long-haul truck drivers on
Nigerian road... All states within
Nigeria will positively explode economically.

I like your positive vibration there. grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Marketers Project Six-Month Fuel Scarcity by Oluwapresley(m): 11:01am On Jan 13, 2023
Konquest:

Your submissions here are near-perfect.

Refinery construtions worldwide are led by the private sector with funding from a consortium of financial institutions like Dangote did. The government through CBN also provided funding and will in turn get dollars back from Dangote
Refinery and CBN will be able to curtain dollar outflows.

True! But the way I see it, Dangote should invest in the Refineries. Not the government directly investing (like actual cash injection) in private owned projects.

The arrangement seems like Dangote using Nigeria to achieve his business goals. It should be Nigeria leveraging private partnerships to actualise her goals.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Marketers Project Six-Month Fuel Scarcity by Oluwapresley(m): 11:04am On Jan 13, 2023
Pwettylinda:

You that is talking you are about voting for Thiefnubuu and If they give you chance now you go still vote for Buhari.

All of you Nigerians are big fools undecided

You people just sit and watch illiterates, old men push you anyhow

Lmao. I am not voting for Tinubu and would not vote for Buhari if given the chance.

But I share your thoughts. Nigerians are very closed minded. It goes without saying that a nation cannot enjoy the benefits of democracy without Education.

Many of the people that will vote in 2023 do not understand what development is. How do you expect them to identify a candidate that can give them that.

For me, I will be voting Omoyele Sowore in February.

1 Like

Re: Marketers Project Six-Month Fuel Scarcity by DMerciful(m): 1:57pm On Jan 13, 2023
Which makes it even worse. People who do nothing to change a situation are even worse than people who cause a bad situation due to ignorance
sukkot:
i dont vote

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PDP Ondo State Governorship Primaries, Delegates Seated (Photos) / Budget Padding: EFCC Screens Dogara, Deputy, Lawmakers’ Asset Forms / Reports Of A N50billion plea Bargain deal with Emefiele Is False - AGF Fagbemi

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.