Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,867 members, 7,872,878 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 01:35 AM

Marketers Project Six-Month Fuel Scarcity - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Marketers Project Six-Month Fuel Scarcity (9369 Views)

Marketers Project ₦‎700/Litre Petrol / Marketers Predict Six-Month Fuel Scarcity, Prices Rise / Depots Sell N220/litre, Marketers Project N350/litre Pump Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Marketers Project Six-Month Fuel Scarcity by Nobody: 7:38am On Jan 14, 2023
Kind of sad to see that the obvious solution is there yet Nigerians want cheap fuel
Re: Marketers Project Six-Month Fuel Scarcity by sukkot: 10:09pm On Jan 14, 2023
Konquest:

Absolutely Sukkot! Nicely put.grin

My younger brother (who lives in
England with his family) and I still talked about what you just said with reference to the events right now in the UK and globally. If you recall, you and I discussed this on the Yuan devaluation thread in late 2022 as well using my other
NL moniker.

I've done my SWOT analyses on several Emerging economies and
Nigeria especially Lagos, Ogun, Oyo, and other Western Nigeria
States remain the creme-of-the-crop for international business and investments.

Add a functioning Dangote petrochemical plant, use of aerial drones, satellite tracking, e-
Governance, and other AI tools to solve all forms of crimes and extortion or multiple levying of long-haul truck drivers on
Nigerian road... All states within
Nigeria will positively explode economically.

I like your positive vibration there. grin

Yes Sir we for sure discussed it. A big salute to your brother in the uk. how is he finding it right now ? is he seeing and noticing the changes ? does he have any plans to return ? Oh for sure nigeria will soon become a superpower. sounds crazy but it would happen bro lol. its in the works. and i seriously pray that every state is carried along because we dont want refugees burdening the infrastructure of a few states. i hope all states get to develop at the same rate . we cant afford to leave any state behind wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos Accounts For 60% Of FAAN’s Revenue, Says Keyamo / Ogun PDP Chairman To Adebutu: You Caused Party’s Loss In 2023 Election / Why Are Nigerians Suddenly Afraid As Ambazonia Gains Independence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.