Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,649 members, 7,951,712 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 09:47 PM

Advice Needed - What Do To With A Stubborn Wife Who Will Never Change Her Ways - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Advice Needed - What Do To With A Stubborn Wife Who Will Never Change Her Ways (1682 Views)

Cheating Man Remains With A Violent, Cheating Wife Who Has Another Man's Child / Simi, Others Gift Money To Wife Who Appreciated Her Husband's Christmas Chicken / Married Folks, How Do You Handle Stubborn Wife? Please Help. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Advice Needed - What Do To With A Stubborn Wife Who Will Never Change Her Ways by LilMissFavvy(f): 6:21pm On Jan 15, 2023
I hate to abuse my gender, but I can authoritatively tell you that you are referring to all the females in your family*, you are nothing but a bitter*failed*fooool who was poorly*raised.
emmanuelbrown26:

One thing I hate about dis caused gender is d way u bitches defence evil, starting from u

3 Likes

Re: Advice Needed - What Do To With A Stubborn Wife Who Will Never Change Her Ways by emmanuelbrown26: 6:36pm On Jan 15, 2023
LilMissFavvy:
I hate to abuse my gender, but I can authoritatively tell you that you are referring to all the females in your family*, you are nothing but a bitter*failed*fooool who was poorly*raised.
Lolsssssssss, who let d dogs out
Re: Advice Needed - What Do To With A Stubborn Wife Who Will Never Change Her Ways by laluski(m): 12:15am On Jan 16, 2023
IhateYouMan:
15 years marriage and my brother is going through a mini hell on earth.

When they got married, initially, the wife supported the husband with the usual cooking, tidying the house and contributing money intermittently. Plus she took good care of the kids.

Now, all she does is spend her husbands money, invests some of with her family without telling him. She does not cook, clean or support financially. Currently jobless. But learning some new skills for what I don't know. Loves her children and took care of them when they were little.

Current situation ;

Husband works, brings all the money, cleans the house, cooks and is deprived of sex. Maybe sex is once in 6 months. The children come to the husband for all their needs including dinner, pocket money and all matters relating to their upkeep. They also go the husband for advice and support.

Do you think it is normal for the husband to be like a house help while providing 100% of all the needs of the family ?

Husband is now tired and not sure what to do next. She refuses all advice and can get very abusive and dismissive when corrected.

Of course the husband is not perfect. During the early days of marriage, he will shout at her for leaving the kitchen in a total mess with no food, when he returned from work. And because his income was not large in the early days money was sometimes hard to come by. But after a while he just stopped shouting and started doing everything himself. At one point, he almost fell ill.

Now things are very good financially.

Husband is tired

Advice...

No.. he's not tired yet.. let him continue till he drops dead, then I'll advice his corpse on what he should have done when he was as alive.. better leave him and face your own life so you won't make same mistakes, I wonder what I read her atimes is true or pure stories.. Kai..
Re: Advice Needed - What Do To With A Stubborn Wife Who Will Never Change Her Ways by IhateYouMan: 3:04pm On Jan 16, 2023
laluski:

No.. he's not tired yet.. let him continue till he drops dead, then I'll advice his corpse on what he should have done when he was as alive.. better leave him and face your own life so you won't make same mistakes, I wonder what I read her atimes is true or pure stories.. Kai..

cool
Re: Advice Needed - What Do To With A Stubborn Wife Who Will Never Change Her Ways by IhateYouMan: 3:05pm On Jan 16, 2023
Jovialjune1:
Seems like you hate the fact that he spends his money on his wife with the way you mentioned it countless times,

Oga Op, mind the business that pays you, your brother is not mentally unstable, when he is fed up, he will divorce her.

Read the article again and then comment appropriately.
Re: Advice Needed - What Do To With A Stubborn Wife Who Will Never Change Her Ways by IhateYouMan: 3:05pm On Jan 16, 2023
Houseofglam7:
Let them be.

Let them be so the man will DIE
Re: Advice Needed - What Do To With A Stubborn Wife Who Will Never Change Her Ways by Autobot05: 3:37pm On Jan 16, 2023
IhateYouMan:
15 years marriage and my brother is going through a mini hell on earth.

When they got married, initially, the wife supported the husband with the usual cooking, tidying the house and contributing money intermittently. Plus she took good care of the kids.

Now, all she does is spend her husbands money, invests some of with her family without telling him. She does not cook, clean or support financially. Currently jobless. But learning some new skills for what I don't know. Loves her children and took care of them when they were little.

Current situation ;

Husband works, brings all the money, cleans the house, cooks and is deprived of sex. Maybe sex is once in 6 months. The children come to the husband for all their needs including dinner, pocket money and all matters relating to their upkeep. They also go the husband for advice and support.

Do you think it is normal for the husband to be like a house help while providing 100% of all the needs of the family ?

Husband is now tired and not sure what to do next. She refuses all advice and can get very abusive and dismissive when corrected.

Of course the husband is not perfect. During the early days of marriage, he will shout at her for leaving the kitchen in a total mess with no food, when he returned from work. And because his income was not large in the early days money was sometimes hard to come by. But after a while he just stopped shouting and started doing everything himself. At one point, he almost fell ill.

Now things are very good financially.

Husband is tired

Advice...

I cant believe what I just read ... she dey use jazz ?? sad
Re: Advice Needed - What Do To With A Stubborn Wife Who Will Never Change Her Ways by RZArecta(m): 4:30pm On Jan 16, 2023
IhateYouMan

Tell your brother to unilaterally get a maid and pay her directly

He should get a smaller, secret apartment outside where he can go to shut down for a few days while his phones are off

He should stop begging his wife for sex or even making any attempt to have sex with her

He should join a gym if he hasn't already, get trendy clothes both traditional and contemporary

When around, he should hang out "with the boys" more often and never look down on himself as a man

He should have a fixed amount henceforth for housekeeping

I would have said he should get a side chick with no strings attached but many people don't like that advice due to religious reasons and many others tend to abuse that side chick thingy by going ahead to fall in love when they have no intention of getting a second wife but the thing is, she has to see that he's desired by other women especially younger, more beautiful women with standing boobies so you might just have to get one aso ebi girl in one occasion he attends alone to take a photo with him while squashing her boobs on him (very important)

He should keep that photograph a bit carelessly at home so wifey can see it. Then she'll put 2 and 2 together and start asking questions

He should calmly tell her all her fück ups without going along with her shouting drama then step out till evening. Case solved
Re: Advice Needed - What Do To With A Stubborn Wife Who Will Never Change Her Ways by IhateYouMan: 10:18am On Jan 17, 2023
Autobot05:

I cant believe what I just read ... she dey use jazz ?? sad

Juju
Re: Advice Needed - What Do To With A Stubborn Wife Who Will Never Change Her Ways by IhateYouMan: 10:18am On Jan 17, 2023
emmanuelbrown26:
Op, ur uncle or brother caused all these shit. When u show too much concern toward a bitch, d bitch would definitely turn around and take over d position of a man

?
Re: Advice Needed - What Do To With A Stubborn Wife Who Will Never Change Her Ways by emmanuelbrown26: 4:56pm On Jan 17, 2023
IhateYouMan:

?
What is it?

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Have Failed At 30 And Want To Commit Sucide / Why Do Poor Men Give Birth To More Children Than D Rich. / 60 Years Old Woman Wants To Divorce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.